Florida Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Florida Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Florida Gators Odds
2021 Florida Gators Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Florida|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Ben Hill Griffin Stadium|
|Mascot||Albert and Alberta|
No. 6 Oklahoma vs No. 7 Florida Cotton Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
No. 7 Florida will be missing several key players to opt outs when the SEC runner-up Gators take on Big 12 champion Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl on Wednesday. This spread has changed dramatically with all the Florida players out to where the Sooners are now favored on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Oklahoma vs. Florida NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 8 PM ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium, Arlington
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Oklahoma -3 (total 70)
Oklahoma and Florida have met once. The top-ranked Gators posted a 24-14 win over the No. 2 Sooners in the BCS National Championship on Jan. 8, 2009, in Miami.
Why Bet on Oklahoma? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Sooners lost their first two Big 12 games this season by a total of just 10 points and then won all the rest, capped by a 27-21 victory over then-No. 6 Iowa State in the conference title game. It was OU’s sixth straight Big 12 title. QB Spencer Rattler threw a 45-yard touchdown to fellow freshman Marvin Mims and ran for another scores.
The Sooners tallied three sacks and five tackles for loss in the game (with six more QB hurries). Over its last seven games, the OU defense has totaled 30 sacks and 59 tackles for loss (averages of 4.3 sacks and 8.4 TFLs per game). Oklahoma led 7-0 after the first quarter and has outscored opponents 134-17 in the opening period this season. The Sooners have limited the 10 opponents to 610 total yards on 152 plays (4.0 average) in the opening 15 minutes.
OU has scored at least 27 points in a school-record 62 consecutive contests. The next longest streak nationally since at least 1980 is 31 by UCF (2017-19). The next longest active streak is 24 games by Alabama.
Oklahoma’s Big 12 title marked its sixth straight and 14th in the 25-year history of the league. The Sooners now have 50 conference championships, the most among FBS programs (Nebraska ranks second with 46). This year’s Oklahoma squad is the fifth in program history to win a conference title with two league losses.
OU is making its 54th bowl appearance, tied for fourth most nationally. Thirty-nine of those 54 have come in bowls that comprise the current New Year’s Six. The 39 does not include OU’s BCS National Championship appearance against Florida. The Sooners are making their 22nd straight bowl appearance. It is by far the longest streak in school history (the previous record was eight in a row from the 1975-82 seasons under Barry Switzer). Oklahoma, which owns a 29-23-1 all-time bowl record, is 5-2 all-time at AT&T Stadium and has won its last four games there (each of the last four Big 12 Championships).
The Sooners will be without top cornerback for the Cotton Bowl as he opted out. In 2020 the senior cornerback accounted for 31 total tackles (25 solo, 1.0 for loss), three interceptions and six pass breakups. Brown also returned to kickoffs for 86 yards during the Sooners’ Big 12 Championship Game win over Iowa State.
Why Bet on Florida? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Gators (8-3) pushed No. 1 Alabama in the SEC title game but lost 52-46. The teams combined for 13 touchdowns and 98 points, second only to the 101 points scored in Auburn’s 59-42 win over Missouri in 2013. The loss was Florida’s seventh consecutive to Alabama since the Gators beat the Crimson Tide in the SEC Championship Game in 2008, Tim Tebow’s junior season.
UF was led again by fifth-year senior quarterback Kyle Trask, who passed for 408 yards and three touchdowns, plus rushed for a score, but his unit (462 yards, only 54 on the ground) just could not keep pace with the Tide.
Trask finished 26-for-40 of and ran his season’s touchdown-pass total to 43. Senior wingback Kadarius Toney caught eight passes for 153 yards and a score, while tight end Kyle Pitts hauled in seven balls for 129 yards and a TD.
Trask was named a Heisman Trophy finalist. In addition to Trask securing a finalist spot, Pitts was among the top 10 players to receive votes, becoming the first tight end to finish in the top 10 since Notre Dame’s Ken MacAfee in 1977.
With three total touchdowns in the Cotton Bowl, Trask would join LSU’s Joe Burrow (65 in 15 games in 2019), Florida’s Tim Tebow (55 in 13 games in 2007), and Auburn’s Cam Newton (51 in 14 games in 2010) as the only players in SEC history with 49-plus total touchdowns in a season. Trask leads the nation in passing yards and is on pace for the third-highest single-season average in SEC history, only behind Kentucky’s Tim Couch (388.6 in 1998) and LSU’s Joe Burrow (378.1 in 2019)
Four of Florida’s top pass catchers – Pitts, Toney, Trevon Grimes and Jacob Copeland all will not play in this game. All but Copeland opted out, and he’s not playing due to COVID. The four pass-catchers accounted for 174 catches for 2,778 yards and 34 touchdowns. Toney evolved into a star receiver this year but also made an impact on the ground and special teams. He had 161 rushing yards and 139 punt return yards, and added one score in each department in 2020.
Pitts was the first Gator to be named an AP First Team All-American since Vernon Hargreaves III in 2015. Pitts quickly became the best tight end and one of the top pass catchers in the country this season with 43 receptions, 770 yards and 12 touchdowns. Pitts’ 12 receiving touchdowns this season are the second-highest total by a tight end in SEC history. Pitts has also been named a finalist for both the Biletnikoff Award and the Mackey Award
This will be Florida’s first trip to the Cotton Bowl Classic and just the third bowl game played by the Gators in the state of Texas. UF last went bowling in the Lone Star State in 1982 when they participated in the Bluebonnet Bowl against Arkansas. Florida is making its 46th all-time bowl appearance, and it is 24-21 in its previous bowl games. This will be the 20th time the Gators play in a New Year’s Six bowl.
- Gators are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 Bowl games.
- Gators are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 non-conference games.
- Gators are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Sooners are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win.
- Sooners are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.
- Sooners are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 vs. SEC.
- Oklahoma 38, Florida 33
College Football Betting News
Florida Gators Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Florida Gators Game Odds, Gators Live Odds, This Weeks Florida Gators team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Florida team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Gators Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Florida NCAA Football News & other info on the Florida Gators. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Florida Gators Today!
- No. 6 Oklahoma vs No. 7 Florida Cotton Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisNo. 7 Florida will be missing several key players to opt outs when the SEC runner-up Gators take on Big 12 champion Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl on Wednesday. This spread has changed dramatically with all the Florida players out to where the Sooners are now favored on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Oklahoma vs. Florida NCAA Football Odds Read More
- SEC Championship Game No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 7 Florida | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisBarring a 40-point loss, No. 1 Alabama is going to the College Football Playoff no matter what happens in Saturday’s SEC Championship Game vs. No. 7 Florida from Atlanta. The Gators may need to win by at least three touchdowns to have any shot at the playoff, but they are sizable underdogs on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Alabama Read More
- No. 6 Florida vs. Tennessee | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisSixth-ranked Florida will clinch a spot in the SEC Championship Game – almost surely opposite No. 1 Alabama – with a win at rival Tennessee on Saturday. The Gators are solid NCAAF favorites in a series they have dominated of late. How to Bet Florida at Tennessee NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 3:30 PM ET Where: Neyland Read More
- Kentucky vs No. 6 Florida Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisSixth-ranked Florida can’t quite clinch the SEC East Division title on Saturday with a win over struggling Kentucky, but the Gators can get right on the doorstep with a victory and they are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds. There’s decent chance this game is postponed/canceled, though. How to Bet Kentucky at Florida NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Arkansas vs No. 6 Florida Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisFour games in the SEC have been postponed on Saturday due to the coronavirus, but Arkansas at No. 6 Florida is a go for now – although the Hogs will not have their head coach after he tested positive for COVID-19. How to Bet Arkansas at Florida NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7 PM ET Where: Ben Read More
- Florida at Texas A&M College Football Expert AnalysisKellen Mond and the 20th-ranked Texas A&M Aggies will look to rebound from their humbling loss last weekend when they host Kyle Trask and the unbeaten, third-ranked Florida Gators in their Week 6 SEC showdown on Saturday. With Texas A&M in need of a win and Florida looking to take another step toward CFP contention, let’s find out which team Read More
- Kyle Trask Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 SeasonKyle Trask wasn’t even Florida’s starting quarterback to open last season but is now among the Heisman favorites for this year. Here are two props available to wager at Mybookie on Trask’s Heisman Trophy chances and Florida’s 2020 college football season – assuming there is one – and an overview. Kyle Trask Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season Read More
- Florida vs Virginia 2019 Orange Bowl Odds & Expert AnalysisA four-game bowl schedule on Monday concludes with one of the New Year’s Six games in the Orange Bowl as No. 9 Florida of the SEC takes on No. 24 Virginia, the ACC runner-up. Be a huge Gator lean in terms of fan support in Miami. UF is a better than two-TD favorite on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Read More
- Florida State vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game PreviewIt has been another disappointing season at Florida State, but the Seminoles can put bow on the regular season in style by upsetting No. 11 Florida in Gainesville – the Gators could be major bowl bound with a victory. Florida is solidly favored on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Florida State vs Florida College Football Week 14 Spread Read More
- Vanderbilt vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & Game Info
- Georgia vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 10 Betting Lines & Preview
- Florida vs South Carolina 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Florida vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Auburn vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Towson vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 5 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan 2018 Peach Bowl Odds & Pick
- Florida vs FSU NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction
- Idaho vs Florida NCAA Football Week 12 Odds & Prediction
- South Carolina at Florida 2018 NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Preview
- Tulane vs South Florida NCAA Football Week 10 Betting Preview
- Missouri at Florida NCAA Football Week 10 Odds & Game Preview
- Florida vs Georgia NCAA Football Week 9 Spread & Preview
- Florida vs Vanderbilt NCAA Football Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- Florida vs Mississippi State NCAA Football Week 5 Analysis
- 2018 NCAAF Preview: Every Conference’s Surprise Team
- College Football Week 9 Betting Lines & Preview for Georgia at Florida
- Can Florida Avoid Home Upset Against Vanderbilt in College Football Week 5?
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Florida Gators Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Florida Gators | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.