Nebraska Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Nebraska Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Nebraska Cornhuskers Odds
2021 Nebraska Cornhuskers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Nebraska|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Memorial Stadium|
|Nickname||Cornhuskers, Big Red|
|Mascot||Herbie Husker, Lil' Red|
Nebraska vs. No. 5 Ohio State | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Ohio State has won the Big Ten championship for the past three years and is the heavy favorite to make it four in a row. The No. 5 Buckeyes and Heisman Trophy candidate Justin Fields open their season at home as heavy favorites Saturday vs. Nebraska.
How to Bet Nebraska at Ohio State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, noon ET
- Where: Ohio Stadium
- TV: Fox
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAF Lines: OSU -26 (total 67.5)
The schools met last season in Columbus and the then-No. 5 Buckeyes rolled to a 48-7 win. Justin Fields threw for three touchdowns and ran for another and Nebraska quarterback Adrian Martinez was intercepted on three of the Cornhuskers’ first four series. Ohio State scored on its first six possessions and led 38-0 at the half. Nebraska didn’t go over 100 yards of total offense until late in the third quarter. Martinez finished just 8 of 17 for 47 yards.
Ohio State holds a 7-1 all-time edge in the series, including a 5-1 advantage since Nebraska joined the Big Ten Conference in 2011.
Why Bet on Nebraska? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisSaturday’s season opener marks Nebraska’s first game in 330 days, dating back to Black Friday last year. The stretch of 330 days without a game is the second-longest in school history, trailing only the 331 days between the 1892 and 1893 seasons.
The Huskers appear to have a good backfield tandem in Dedrick Mills and Wan’Dale Robinson. Mills rushed for 745 yards in his first year out of Garden City Community College in Kansas, and Robinson is an intriguing utility man (453 receiving yards, 340 rushing yards). Plus, the offensive line could be very good: All five starters return.
Adrian Martinez has been named the starting QB. Martinez, who had a record-setting freshman season in 2018 for Nebraska but struggled at times in 2019, will take the first snaps after competing with redshirt freshman Luke McCaffrey in the preseason. Martinez’s experience, with 21 career starts and 5,817 yards of total offense, made the difference in the decision.
“If Luke had already been playing and we had the same camp, it probably would have been Luke,” Coach Scott Frost said. “We feel we have the luxury of two starters.”
Frost, the 2017 national coach of the year at UCF, is 9-15 in his first two seasons with nine losses by seven or fewer points, including eight by five or fewer points.
Nebraska, as an unranked team, hasn’t beaten a top-five team since Alabama in 1977 and has lost nine straight against Top 25 opponents. The Huskers were competitive in their last trip to the Horseshoe. In 2018, Nebraska led by five at halftime before falling 36-31 to the eighth-ranked Buckeyes. That game marks the last time Ohio State has trailed at any point in the second half at home.
Why Bet on Ohio State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisRyan Day’s 13 victories in 2019 were tied for the most ever by a first-year FBS head coach. He also was the first coach to win 13 games without the benefit of a bowl victory.
The Buckeyes are starting their season in October for the first time since 1939. That year, Ohio State defeated Missouri, 19-0, in its first game of the season on October 7.
Ohio State has won 20 consecutive season-opening games dating back to the 1999 loss to No. 12 Miami in the Kickoff Classic at the Meadowlands in East Rutherford, N.J. Overall, the Buckeyes have won 40 of their last 43 season openers. Ohio State hasn’t lost a season-opener at Ohio Stadium since 1978, a 19-0 loss to No. 5 Penn State. Its streak currently stands at 34 consecutive wins.
Ohio State’s D-line has produced two No. 2 picks and five overall draft picks in the past two years, but three of last year’s four starters, including All-American end Chase Young, were drafted. A total of 68 career starts return at linebacker, headlined by three-time captain Tuf Borland (34), followed by Pete Werner (27), Baron Browning (4) and Justin Hilliard (3).
The secondary will be forced to replace three starters, including unanimous All-American Jeff Okudah, but is bolstered by the return of Shaun Wade, one of the top returning cornerbacks in college football.
The Buckeyes bring back a top Heisman candidate in QB Justin Fields, who finished third in the 2019 voting. Fields is college football’s only returning Heisman Trophy finalist from 2019. He was the Big Ten Conference Offensive Player of the Year and Quarterback of the Year.
OSU welcomes one of the top transfer running backs in the country in Trey Sermon. The 6-foot, 221-pound Sermon, a graduate transfer, rushed for 2,076 yards in his three seasons at OU, including 744 as a true freshman and 947 as a sophomore. He split carries with Kennedy Brooks last season before falling out of favor and getting hurt.
- Cornhuskers are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games as a road underdog.
- Cornhuskers are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 conference games.
- Cornhuskers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games.
- Buckeyes are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a home favorite.
- Buckeyes are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games as a favorite.
- Cornhuskers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
College Football Betting News
- Posts not found
Nebraska Cornhuskers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Odds, Cornhuskers Live Odds, This Weeks Nebraska Cornhuskers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Nebraska team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cornhuskers Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Nebraska NCAA Football News & other info on the Nebraska Cornhuskers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Nebraska Cornhuskers Today!
- Nebraska vs. No. 5 Ohio State | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisOhio State has won the Big Ten championship for the past three years and is the heavy favorite to make it four in a row. The No. 5 Buckeyes and Heisman Trophy candidate Justin Fields open their season at home as heavy favorites Saturday vs. Nebraska. How to Bet Nebraska at Ohio State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Big Ten Football Returns This WeekBack in mid-August, the Big Ten canceled its football season for 2020 because of the coronavirus and planned to play in the winter/spring of 2021. However, that decision didn’t go over well with coaches, players, fans, even President Trump. The ACC, Big 12 and SEC started their seasons in September and finally the pressure was too much for fairly new Read More
- Iowa vs Nebraska 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread, Game Preview & PredictionSince 1891 Iowa and Nebraska have battled each other for the Heroes Trophy. On Friday, the battle resumes. Although Nebraska is at home, Iowa is the favorite. Will the Hawkeyes cover the spread? Or, will Nebraska make life hard on Iowa? Check out the college football odds, a preview and a free pick for Iowa vs Nebraska! Iowa vs Nebraska Read More
- Wisconsin vs Nebraska 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines, Analysis & PredictionThe Wisconsin Badgers will look to keep their Big Ten title hopes alive when they visit Lincoln for their Week 12 conference clash against the Nebraska Cornhuskers. With Wisconsin looking to boost its conference title hopes and Nebraska desperate for a victory, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college football odds in this one! Read More
- Ohio State vs Nebraska 2019 College Football Week 5 Lines, Game Info & PredictionAs we head into Week 5 of the college football season, we have now seen enough of the top teams to have a decent idea of who might be up to the task of competing for a national championship. That said, we are now entering the part of the season when the conference games start to come with stunning frequency. Read More
- How to Bet Nebraska vs Iowa NCAA Football Week 12 Spread & PickThe 2018 college football season comes to an end on Friday for Nebraska in Coach Scott Frost’s first season – look out for the Huskers next year! Iowa, meanwhile, is looking for a win to potentially improve its bowl standing in the Big Ten and is a Mybookie Sportsbook favorite. Nebraska vs Iowa NCAA Football Week 12 Spread & Read More
- Michigan State vs Nebraska NCAA Football Week 12 Odds & PickMuch like in the NFL, college football has some divisions that are more competitive than others. For example, no-one can touch Clemson in the Atlantic Division in the ACC, while the Coastal Division very often turns into a real scrap, just as it has this season. The same rules very much apply in the Big Ten Conference, where the East Read More
- Nebraska at Ohio State NCAA Football Week 10 Odds & PredictionIt’s two teams with very different motivation levels facing off in Columbus as Nebraska visits No. 8 Ohio State. The Buckeyes still are in the College Football Playoff hunt and big NCAAF betting favorites, while the Cornhuskers are having a long season under first-year coach Scott Frost. How to Bet Nebraska at Ohio State NCAA Football Odds & TV Read More
- How to Bet Nebraska vs Michigan College Football Week 4 SpreadEveryone was panicking when Michigan lost Week 1 at Notre Dame. But that has all quieted down as the Wolverines have been rolling since. No. 19 Michigan opens Big Ten play on Saturday as a large NCAA Football Betting favorite over struggling Nebraska. Nebraska vs Michigan College Football Week 4 Spread CRAZY STAT OF THE DAY: The Wolverines have won Read More
- Nebraska vs Tennessee Music City Bowl Lines, Pick & TV Info
- Nebraska at Iowa Odds, Pick & TV Info
- Week 12 College Football Predictions: Maryland At Nebraska
- Minnesota at Nebraska Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Week 10 College Football Free Picks: Nebraska At Ohio State
- Nebraska At Wisconsin College Football Expert Picks
- College Football Nebraska At Indiana Week 7 Expert Predictions
- College Football Week 5 Illinois At Nebraska Winning Predictions
- Oregon Vs Nebraska College Football Week 3 Free Picks
- Nebraska at Ohio State Week 10 Expert Pick & Odds
- UCLA vs Nebraska Foster Farms Bowl Odds Preview
- Nebraska vs. Iowa NCAA Football Betting Preview
- Nebraska @ Rutgers NCAA Football Lines Preview
- Miami vs. Nebraska NCAA Football Lines Preview
- Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Wisconsin Badgers NCAAF Odds and Game Preview
- Week 9 Football Odds: Rutgers visits No. 16 Nebraska in BIG 10 Showdown
- Nebraska vs Michigan State NCAA Football Odds Preview
Sports in the State of Nebraska
NCAA Teams | Division I
Nebraska Cornhuskers Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Nebraska Cornhuskers | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.