notre dame fighting irish
Notre Dame Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Notre Dame Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
notre dame Schedule
notre dame Standings
notre dame Injuries
Most recent posts
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds
2021 Notre Dame Fighting Irish Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Notre Dame|
|Location||Notre Dame, Indiana|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Notre Dame Stadium|
Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
The first College Football Playoff semifinal features No. 1 Alabama facing No. 4 Notre Dame on Friday in a matchup of two of the winningest programs in NCAA history. It’s called the Rose Bowl but was moved to Texas due to COVID restrictions in California. The Tide are huge favorites on the college football odds.
How to Bet Alabama vs. Notre Dame NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
When: Friday, 4 PM ET
Where: AT&T Stadium, Arlington
Stream: ESPN app
Opening NCAAF Lines: Alabama -20 (total 65.5)
Alabama and Notre Dame will meet for the eighth time in the history of the two storied programs. The Fighting Irish hold a 5-2 lead in the series, but the Crimson Tide has come out victorious in two of the last three matchups. The most recent pairing came in the 2013 BCS National Championship Game in Miami, which the Tide won 42-14. Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban is 4-0 for his career against ND, including a 1-0 mark at Alabama.
Why Bet on Alabama?
This is easily the best offensive team that Nick Saban has ever had led by quarterback Mac Jones, running back Najee Harris and running back DeVonta Smith. The Crimson Tide scored 52 points in the Dec. 19 SEC title game win over then-No. 7 Florida. It marked the 24th straight game that Alabama’s offense has scored 35-or-more points, which is the longest streak in major-college football history.
Alabama (11-0) is leading the SEC and is the second-ranked Power 5 program in scoring average at 49.7 points per game. The Tide offense is averaging 6.18 touchdowns per game (68 touchdowns) with 43 of those scores coming on drives of less than three minutes – or 63.2 percent.
It’s expected that Smith will win the Heisman next week and Jones will finish second. Smith won the Associated Press College Football Player of the Year Award this week and 17 of the past 22 winners of that won the Heisman.
Smith was named SEC Offensive Player of the Year. He leads the country in receptions (98), receiving yards (1,511) and yards after the catch (768) and ranks second nationally in receiving touchdowns (17), receptions per game (8.9) and receiving yards per game (137.4). He has converted a first down or a touchdown on a team-high 68 of his receptions this season. Smith already owns the Alabama single-season record for receiving touchdowns and is on-pace to take over the receptions and receiving yards marks.
Jones likely will finish second in the Heisman voting and was second for AP Player of the Year. He has recorded four of the Crimson Tide’s 10 400-plus yards passing performances in program history, the most by any one quarterback at UA and tied for the most in single-season SEC history. Jones had an NCAA-leading 202.3 passer rating and 95.6 QBR. He leads the nation in completion percentage (76.5) and adjusted completion percentage (82.8). Jones had 3,739 passing yards to rank second in Division I while averaging 339.9 passing yards per game, good for third nationally.
Harris leads the nation in total touchdowns (27) and rushing touchdowns (24) in addition to scoring (162). He’s third rushing yards at 1,262 and has totaled two or more rushing touchdowns in eight of 11 contests with at least one score in 10 games this season. Harris also had 32 receptions for 316 yards and three touchdowns and converted a first down or scored a touchdown on 20 of his receptions. He has totaled 1,578 all-purpose yards in 2020 to average 143.5 per game.
Why Bet on Notre Dame?
Notre Dame joined the ACC as a temporary member because of scheduling concerns during the pandemic. It was the first time in 114 years of playing football that the Irish didn’t play as an independent. The Irish ran the table in the regular season but then were dominated 34-10 in the ACC title game by Clemson.
The momentum changed late in the first quarter when Notre Dame kicker Jonathan Doerer, who had converted an ACC title-game record 51-yard field goal on the game’s opening drive, clanked a 21-yard attempt off the right upright.
The Fighting Irish could get nothing going in the passing game. Ian Book was under pressure almost every time he tried to throw the ball and Notre Dame’s wide receivers couldn’t shake Clemson’s defensive backs. Book completed 20 passes on the day, moving into second all-time in Notre Dame quarterback career completions with 701, passing Jimmy Clausen’s 695. Book trails only Brady Quinn (929).
For the Fighting Irish to have a chance, here senior QB Ian Book is going to have to play exceptionally well. He’s the all-time winningest quarterback in school history with a 30-4 record. His 88.2 winning percentage ranks him second only to Clemson’s Trevor Lawrence (97.1) among active FBS quarterbacks. Book is the only Power 5 quarterback with at least 240 pass attempts and two interceptions or fewer this season. Book ranks second in school history in career passing yards, touchdown passes, rushing yards by a quarterback, total offense and points responsible for.
Notre Dame senior linebacker Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah and senior offensive lineman Aaron Banks were named to the Associated Press All-America First Team. The 2020 Butkus Award winner and ACC Defensive Player of the Year, Owusu-Koramoah is widely regarded as one of the best defensive players in the nation. The senior has totaled 56 tackles (38 solo), 11.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, one interception, three PBU, two FR and three FF on the season.
Banks is part of an offensive line that leads the ACC and ranks eighth in the FBS in time of possession, controlling the ball for 33:57 minutes of game time and winning the time of possession battle in 10-of-11 games this season. The 33:57 time of possession average leads the ACC by more than two minutes per game.
Since the start of 2018, Notre Dame is 33-4 (.892). That rate ranks fourth among all teams who have made an appearance in the College Football Playoff since its inception in 2014. Notre Dame is one of just five teams who have made playoff appearances in multiple seasons.
Fighting Irish are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 non-conference games.
Fighting Irish are 6-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Fighting Irish are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 bowl games as an underdog.
Crimson Tide are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite.
Crimson Tide are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games.
Alabama 41, Notre Dame 24
College Football Betting News
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Notre Dame Fighting Irish Game Odds, Fighting Irish Live Odds, This Weeks Notre Dame Fighting Irish team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Notre Dame team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Fighting Irish Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Notre Dame NCAA Football News & other info on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish Today!
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis The first College Football Playoff semifinal features No. 1 Alabama facing No. 4 Notre Dame on Friday in a matchup of two of the winningest programs in NCAA history. It’s called the Rose Bowl but was moved to Texas due to COVID restrictions in California. The Tide are huge favorites on the college football odds. How to Bet Alabama vs. Read More
- ACC Championship Game No. 3 Clemson vs. No. 2 Notre Dame | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis The winner of Saturday’s ACC Championship Game from Charlotte between No. 3 Clemson and No. 2 Notre Dame is a lock for the College Football Playoff. If Notre Dame loses close, the Irish are probably going to still get in. The Tigers are double-digit favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Clemson vs. Notre Dame NCAA Football Odds & Read More
- Syracuse vs No. 2 Notre Dame | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis The ACC announced a series of scheduling changes Tuesday that allowed Notre Dame to clinch a spot in the ACC Championship Game so the Irish might be caught in a bit of a letdown game Saturday against a bad Syracuse team. How to Bet Syracuse at Notre Dame NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 2:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- No. 2 Notre Dame vs No. 25 North Carolina | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis If No. 2 Notre Dame can avoid an upset at No. 25 North Carolina on Friday afternoon, the Fighting Irish are almost locks to reach the ACC Championship Game and likely have a rematch against Clemson. Notre Dame is favored in Chapel Hill on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Notre Dame at North Carolina NCAA Football Odds & TV Read More
- No. 2 Notre Dame vs Boston College Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis Off one of the biggest regular-season wins in school history, Notre Dame is up to No. 2 in the Associated Press Top 25, but the Irish could be in letdown mode on Saturday when they visit Boston College, which is the only other Catholic FBS football-playing school. How to Bet Notre Dame at Boston College NCAA Football Odds & TV Read More
- No. 4 Notre Dame vs Georgia Tech Preview | 2020 NCAA Expert Analysis No. 4 Notre Dame has barely been challenged yet in its first – and apparently only – season in the ACC, and oddsmakers don’t expect the Fighting Irish to be in much jeopardy on Saturday, either at unranked Georgia Tech. How to Bet Notre Dame at Georgia Tech NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 3:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- No. 3 Notre Dame vs. Pittsburgh | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis Third-ranked Notre Dame’s transition to the ACC has gone smoothly so far as the Irish are unbeaten in the conference but could be on upset alert Saturday at a very solid Pittsburgh team that is on a three-game losing streak – but two of those by just one point each. How to Bet Notre Dame at Pittsburgh NCAA Football Odds Read More
- Ian Book Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season Notre Dame has had seven Heisman Trophy winners but shockingly not since 1987. Can quarterback Ian Book end that drought this year? Here are two props available to wager at Mybookie on Book’s Heisman Trophy chances and Notre Dame’s 2020 college football season – assuming there is one – and an overview. Ian Book Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For Read More
- Notre Dame vs Iowa State 2019 Camping Bowl Odds, Game Info & Pick The day that we have all been waiting for is almost upon us, with the college football playoff semi-finals set to go on Saturday afternoon. The Peach Bowl will start at 4 PM, which is a long time to wait to get to the action. The good news is that we have a couple of games to keep us occupied Read More
- Boston College vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction
- Navy vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Expert Analysis
- Notre Dame vs Duke 2019 College Football Week 11 Lines & Prediction
- Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Expert Pick
- Notre Dame vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds, Preview & Pick
- USC vs Notre Dame State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Betting Preview
- Bowling Green vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 6 Spread & Prediction
- Virginia vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 5 Lines & Game Prediction
- Michigan vs Notre Dame 2018 NCAA Football Week 1 Odds
- 2017 Citrus Bowl Odds & Game Analysis: Notre Dame vs. LSU
- Best NCAAF Lines & Betting Picks for Week 9
- Week 11 College Football Free Picks: Army Vs Notre Dame
- Nevada at Notre Dame Week 2 Lines & Expert Pick
- Army vs Temple Volunteers 2016 Week 1 Winning Predictions
- Virginia Tech at Notre Dame Week 13 Free Betting Picks
- Notre Dame Vs Army College Football Week 11 Free Picks
- Online: Can Technology Make College Football Better?
- Notre Dame Resumes Playoff Run Against Arizona State. Check here for the Football Betting Lines
Sports in the State of Indiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Notre Dame Fighting Irish | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.