Toledo Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Toledo Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Toledo Rockets Odds
2021 Toledo Rockets Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Toledo|
|Conference||Mid-American Conference (MAC)|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Glass Bowl|
|Mascot||Rocky the Rocket|
Toledo vs. Western Michigan | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Three games from the Mid-American Conference in college football on Wednesday night and the marquee matchup is a huge one from the West Division at Toledo visits Western Michigan. The Broncos are short home favorites on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Toledo vs. Western Michigan NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Waldo Stadium
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: WMU -2.5 (total 60)
A year ago, Toledo beat visiting Western Michigan 31-24. Mitchell Guadagni passed for 200 yards and a pair of touchdowns, and he ran for two more scores. Western Michigan fell behind 14-0 when Toledo scored on its first two possessions, but pulled within a touchdown when LeVante Bellamy ripped a 39-yard scoring run with eight minutes left to play. The Bronco defense forced a three-and-out, but an 11-play final drive fell just short. Bryant Kobeck rushed for 177 yards on 21 carries to lead Toledo. Jon Wassink passed for 303 yards and two scores for the Broncos.
Toledo leads the all-time series with Western Michigan, 44-30, and has won the past three.
Why Bet on Toledo? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisToledo was selected to win the West Division of the Mid-American Conference in a poll of the league’s coaches. The league’s media chose the Rockets to come in second.
The Rockets opened their season last week with an easy 38-3 victory over Bowling Green. Toledo’s defense forced three turnovers to help the Rockets return the Battle of I-75 trophy to the school. Senior quarterback Eli Peters threw for a career-high four touchdowns. Peters finished the night 20-of-32 for 214 yards. He threw touchdowns to four different receivers.Junior Shakif Seymour paced the running attack with 93 yards and one touchdown on 13 carries. Senior Bryant Koback added 74 yards on the ground and caught four passes for 50 yards and a touchdown. He now has 2,178 rushing yards for his career, passing Neil Trotter (1987-90, 2,168) to move into 17th on Toledo’s all-time career rushing list.
Toledo’s defense was impressive in the debut of defensive coordinator Vince Kehres. The Rockets held Bowling Green to 267 yards of offense, including just 111 in the first half. The Falcons completed just eight of 30 pass attempts and had two interceptions. Toledo took advantage of Bowling Green turnovers and miscues to score three touchdowns in the first quarter.
Three points was the fewest allowed by a Rocket defense against an FBS opponent since Oct. 8, 2005 when they held Eastern Michigan to three points as well. It was also the fewest allowed to the Falcons since Nov. 15, 1986 when Toledo won 22-3. Senior cornerback Samuel Womack broke up three passes vs. BGSU. A year ago, Womack was second in the nation with 15 pass breakups.
Through one game, Toledo leads the MAC in scoring defense (3.0), total offense (524.0) and rushing offense (310.0).
Why Bet on Western Michigan? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisWMU was picked to finish second in the MAC West Division by the league’s coaches. The Broncos received two first-place votes and totaled 53 points amongst the league’s coaches. WMU is just one point behind Toledo who was picked to win the MAC West with 54 points and four first-place votes. Since 2015 WMU has recorded 28 conference victories, the most in the MAC. Last season the Brown & Gold finished with a 7-6 overall record and 5-3 in MAC play. They only have one conference championship — in 2016 under former coach P.J. Fleck, now at Minnesota — in the last 32 years.
WMU had no trouble winning at Akron last week in its opener, 58-13. QB Kaleb Eleby had a career-high three touchdown passes and went 12-for-16 on the night for 262 yards. Receiver D’Wayne Eskridge caught three passes for 114 yards and two touchdowns, while Jaylen Hall caught a 68-yard touchdown pass.
The Broncos’ three-pronged rushing attack of La’Darius Jefferson, Sean Tyler and Jaxson Kincaide combined for 180 yards, with each scoring a touchdown. Jefferson, in his WMU debut, led the team with 70 yards on the ground.
WMU’s 30 points were the most in a first half in a road MAC game under head coach Tim Lester. It was also the third-most in a MAC game, the most being 31 vs Kent State (11/8/17) and Ball State (9/30/17). It was the fifth time a Lester coached WMU football team has scored at least 50 points in a game overall.
Western Michigan’s defense held the Zips to just 256 yards on offense. Senior A.J. Thomas, in his first game at linebacker after converting from safety, had seven tackles, two for a loss, and an interception returned for a touchdown. Reigning Mid-American Conference Defensive Player of the Year Treshaun Hayward led the team with eight tackles and a half sack. The Broncos return 22.5 sacks from last season.
- Rockets are 4-11 ATS in their last 15 games following a straight up win.
- Rockets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Broncos are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games following a straight up win.
- Broncos are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win of more than 20 points.
- Home team is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
- WMU 33, Toledo 30
College Football Betting News
Toledo Rockets Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Toledo Rockets Game Odds, Rockets Live Odds, This Weeks Toledo Rockets team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Toledo team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Rockets Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Toledo NCAA Football News & other info on the Toledo Rockets. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Toledo Rockets Today!
- Toledo vs. Western Michigan | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThree games from the Mid-American Conference in college football on Wednesday night and the marquee matchup is a huge one from the West Division at Toledo visits Western Michigan. The Broncos are short home favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Toledo vs. Western Michigan NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 8 PM ET Where: Waldo Stadium Read More
- FIU vs Toledo 2018 Bahamas Bowl Spread & PredictionThe Florida International Golden Panthers will look to pull off the upset over the Toledo Rockets when the two teams square off in the 2018 Makers Wanted Bahamas Bowl on Friday, December 21st. Now, let’s find out who’s going to get the ATS cover when this game goes down live from Thomas Robinson Stadium in Nassau. FIU vs Toledo 2018 Read More
- Miami vs Toledo College Football Week 3 PredictionNot too often you see a ranked Power 5 school visit a Mid-American Conference team, but that’s the case Saturday when No. 21 Miami (Fla.) travels to Toledo. The Rockets are only 10-point underdogs on the NCAAF Odds for Week 3. How to Bet Miami at Toledo College Football Week 3 Odds & Game Info More @CoachCandle on this weekend’s Read More
- Appalachian State vs. Toledo 2017 Dollar General Bowl Lines & PickThe Appalachian State Mountaineers will undoubtedly have their hands full when they take on the 11-win and NCAAF odds favorite Toledo Rockets at Ladd-Peebles Stadium on Saturday, December 23rd. Now let’s find out if the Mountaineers have what it takes to either cover the chalk or defy the Dollar General Bowl Lines to get the outright upset win. Mountaineers (8-4) Read More
- MAC Championship Odds & Preview: Toledo vs. AkronIt’s another big weekend in college football, as we will get to find out which teams will emerge as the champions of their respective conferences. There are a ton of games on the schedule this coming Saturday, and while some games are certainly considered bigger than others, try telling that to the players of the MAC Championship odds favorite Toledo Read More
- Miami Looks to Get Back to Business in College Football Week 4 vs. ToledoThe 14th-ranked Miami Hurricanes (1-0) will look to get back to business in College Football Week 4 when they host the dangerous Toledo Rockets (3-0) in their first game since their regular season opener on September 2. Like a lot of South Florida-based teams, Miami has been off the field for a couple of weeks because Hurricane Irma. If you Read More
- Week 17 College Football Lines: Appalachian State Vs ToledoThe first round of bowl games are set for this coming Saturday afternoon, and while many college football fans might be willing to sit these early games out, they may well be missing a couple of very good ones if they do. Of the 5 games on tap for this Saturday, it may well be the Raycom Media Camellia Bowl Read More
- Toledo at WMU Spread, Betting Pick & TV InfoThe best season in the history of Western Michigan’s football program will be ruined on Friday if the No. 21 Broncos are upset at home by Toledo. The winner of this game plays in the MAC Championship Game next week. If WMU can win that as well, it could be heading to the first New Year’s Six bowl game in Read More
- Toledo vs Arkansas State Week 1 Expert Betting PickThe Toledo Rockets and Arkansas State Red Wolves will met in a Week 1 matchup of high-scoring team that could turn out to be one of the most exciting games on the entire opening slate of Week 1 college football games this coming season. Now, let’s find out which team is the right pick to cover the college football betting lines. Here’s a Read More
- Central Michigan vs Toledo NCAA Football Odds Preview
- NCAAF Lines Preview – Unbeaten No. 20 Toledo Looks to Handle Northern Illinois
Sports in the State of Ohio
NCAA Teams | Division I
Toledo Rockets Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Toledo Rockets | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.