Utah Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Utah Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Utah Utes Odds
2021 Utah Utes Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Utah|
|Location||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Rice-Eccles Stadium|
Utah vs. No. 21 Colorado | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Unbeaten Colorado is one of the biggest surprises in the country, and the Buffs would win the Pac-12 South Division with a victory on Saturday vs. Utah and a loss by Southern Cal later Saturday vs. UCLA. Colorado is a slight favorite on the NCAAF odds vs. the Utes. Note: This game was moved from Friday night to early Saturday.
How to Bet Utah at Colorado NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, noon ET
- Where: Folsom Field
- TV: Fox
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Colorado -2 (total 49.5)
Last year, Utah rocked Colorado 45-15 on the way to the Pac-12 South title. Utes tight end Brant Kuithe scored three touchdowns. Utah QB Tyler Huntley was 14-for-17 for 165 yards and connected with Kuithe twice for scores. Kuithe caught touchdown passes of 38 and 7 yards and ran 15 yards for a score. The tight end also had 44-yard run on a jet sweep. Steven Montez threw for 157 yards on 17-of-26 passing for Colorado. The Utes limited Colorado to 60 yards rushing.
Colorado leads the series by a 32-31-3 count, which includes a 17-13-1 mark in Boulder, a 14-18-2 standing in Salt Lake City and a 1-0 CU edge in Denver.
Why Bet on Utah? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Utes (1-2) have played just three games due to cancellations and this is their season finale. They beat Oregon State 30-24 last week. Utah nearly blew it, though, leading 30-10 in the fourth. The Utes would give up back-to-back touchdowns with the Beavers making it a one possession game with 5:07 left on the clock but the Utah defense would come up big at the end.
The Utes finished the game with a season-high 403 yards of total offense which included a season-high 229 rushing yards along with 174 passing yards. Utah held Oregon State to 335 yards of total offense, including just 48 yards rushing in the second half (133 total).
Senior quarterback Jake Bentley finished with a season-high 174 yards on 18-of-27 passing and two touchdowns, adding five carries for 12 yards. His 133 passer rating for the game was a career best. Freshman running back Ty Jordan carried the ball 27 times for a career-high 167 yards, averaging 6.2 yards per carry, also scoring his first career touchdown. The last time a Utah true freshman rushed for 100 yards in a game was in 1995 when Chris Fuamatu-Ma’afala rushed for 108 yards against BYU (24 carries, 4.5 ypc, 2 TDs).
Teams are only converting 28-percent of their third down attempts against the Utes, which ranks sixth in the FBS and first in the Pac-12. Utah has held all three of its opponents to under 360 yards of total offense, ranking second in the Pac-12 in total defense (350.7).
Utah leads the series vs. Colorado 7-2 since it resumed when both joined the Pac-12 (Utah leads 4-1 in Salt Lake City and 3-1 in Boulder); the first six games were all one-score affairs decided by a total of 32 points (3, 7, 7, 4, 6, 5) until the last three meetings, which have gone to the Utes by 21, 23 and 30 points.
Why Bet on Colorado? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisColorado (4-0) won 24-13 last week at Arizona. Jarek Broussard ran for 301 yards and Colorado’s defense came up with two critical red zone stops in the second half. With the Buffs trailing 13-0 and the offense having struggled the entire first quarter, Broussard changed the momentum with a 75-yard run to set up CU’s first touchdown.
The Buffs scored 14 points in the second quarter and added another touchdown in the third before tacking on a field goal in the final minutes to wrap up the win. CU’s defense, meanwhile, pitched a second half shutout. CU allowed 51 points in the second half in the first two games of the season (28 by UCLA, 23 by Stanford); but in the last two games, the Buffaloes shutout both San Diego State and Arizona after halftime.
Broussard finished with 301 yards rushing on 25 carries, as the Buffs finished with 407 yards on the ground (499 total). It was Broussard’s fourth straight 100-yard game and only the fourth 300-yard game in CU history. His effort made him the first CU player in history to rush for at least 100 yards in his first four games.
Colorado’s rushing attack overcame a tough night for quarterback Sam Noyer, who was just 12-for-19 for 92 yards, no touchdowns and an interception. Noyer did, however, have a 54-yard run to set up the Buffs’ third touchdown of the night.
CU is 4-0 for just the second time since opening 5-0 in 1998 (the Buffs were also 5-0 in 2018); the Buffs are 3-0 in league play for the fifth time in the last 30 seasons, the first since opening 4-0 in Big 12 play in 2002.Karl Dorrell has become the first first-year head coach to take over the Colorado program starting the year unranked and coaching the team into the national polls. Only two of the other 22 new head coaches
in 2020 did the same: Shawn Clark (Appalachian State) and Jimmy Lake (Washington); each entered the AP poll for one week.
- Utes are 46-22-2 ATS in their last 70 games as an underdog.
- Utes are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss.
- Utes are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 conference games.
- Buffaloes are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 conference games.
- Buffaloes are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.
- Utes are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings.
- Colorado 23, Utah 22
College Football Betting News
Utah Utes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Utah Utes Game Odds, Utes Live Odds, This Weeks Utah Utes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Utah team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Utes Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Utah NCAA Football News & other info on the Utah Utes. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Utah Utes Today!
- Utah vs. No. 21 Colorado | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisUnbeaten Colorado is one of the biggest surprises in the country, and the Buffs would win the Pac-12 South Division with a victory on Saturday vs. Utah and a loss by Southern Cal later Saturday vs. UCLA. Colorado is a slight favorite on the NCAAF odds vs. the Utes. Note: This game was moved from Friday night to early Saturday. Read More
- Utah vs Texas 2019 Alabamo Bowl Odds, Preview & PickThe Utah Utes will look to cap off their fantastic campaign in style when they take on a Texas Longhorns team that has been wildly inconsistent this season despite beginning the season ranked a now, laughable 10th in the preseason rankings. Now,with Utah looking to finish with a win and Texas looking to record consecutive victories, let’s find out which Read More
- Utah vs Oregon 2019 PAC-12 Championship Game Odds & Expert PickTyler Huntley and the fifth-ranked Utah Utes will look to knock off Justin Herbert and the 13th-ranked Oregon Ducks while increasing their chances of reaching the four-team College Football Playoff, when the two rivals square off in their huge PAC-12 championship showdown on Friday night. Utah can finish the regular season with one loss and a handful of scenarios could Read More
- Colorado vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & PreviewThe Pac-12’s only chance to get a team in the College Football Playoff is No. 6 Utah. The Utes will clinch a spot in their second straight conference title game (opposite Oregon) with a home win Saturday over Colorado, which is trying to get bowl eligible. The Utes are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds at Mybookie. How to Bet Read More
- Utah vs Arizona 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & PickWhile the seventh-ranked Utah Utes likely won’t have any trouble getting past the reeling Arizona Wildcats when they visit their Pac-12 rivals on Saturday, the Utes are facing a tall task in trying to cover the chalk as three-touchdown plus road favorites. With Utah looking to give their narrow CFP hopes a boost and Arizona desperate to for a win, Read More
- UCLA vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 12 Betting Lines & AnalysisWhile the college football playoffs have proven to be a real success, we are beginning to reach the point where fans want to see it expanded a little. There are some who would like to see all the Power 5 Conference champions represented, as well as others who would like to see some Group of Five teams given a seat Read More
- Utah vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Preview & PickUtah and Washington played in the Pac-12 title game last year – with the Huskies winning – but only the No. 9 Utes have a chance to get back there this season. They are short college football betting favorites at Washington on Saturday. How to Bet Utah vs Washington College Football Week 10 Odds & Game Info When: Saturday, 4 Read More
- California vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & Game PreviewThe 12th-ranked Utah Utes will look to extend their winning ways when they host a California Golden Bears team that will be desperate to snap out of the funk they’ve been in the last three weeks. While the Utes are playing at home and the clear-cut, three-touchdown plus favorite, Utah could have some challenges in trying to get the win Read More
- Arizona State vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 8 Lines & Game PreviewCrucial game in the Pac-12 South on Saturday as No. 17 Arizona State visits No. 13 Utah. The loser is going to be a long shot to have a chance at winning the division – Utah is the defending South champion and a solid favorite on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Arizona State vs Utah College Football Week 8 Read More
- Utah vs Washington 2018 PAC-12 Championship Lines & Preview
- How to Bet Oregon vs Utah NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Utah at Arizona State NCAA Football Week 10 Spread & Pick
- Utah at Stanford NCAA Football Week 6 Spread & Prediction
- Washington vs Utah NCAA Football Week 3 Lines & Pick
- 2017 Heart of Dallas Bowl Betting Preview: Utah vs. West Virginia
- Indiana vs Utah Foster Farms Bowl Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Utah at Colorado Lines, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Oregon at Utah Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Week 11 College Football Free Picks: Utah At Arizona State
- Washington Vs Utah Week 9 College Football Winning Predictions
- Utah At UCLA College Football Expert Predictions
- Utah At Oregon State College Football Winning Predictions
- Arizona at Utah Free Pick & Betting Spread
- Utah at California Betting Pick & Prediction
- USC at Utah Expert Pick & Prediction
- Southern Utah vs Utah College Football Week 1 Free Pick
- BYU vs Utah Las Vegas Bowl NCAA Football Lines Preview
Sports in the State of Utah
NCAA Teams | Division I
Utah Utes Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Utah Utes | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.