Utah Odds | 2020 College Football Betting Lines
Most recent posts
Utah Utes Odds
2020 Utah Utes Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Utah|
|Location||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Rice-Eccles Stadium|
Utah vs Texas 2019 Alabamo Bowl Odds, Preview & Pick
The Utah Utes will look to cap off their fantastic campaign in style when they take on a Texas Longhorns team that has been wildly inconsistent this season despite beginning the season ranked a now, laughable 10th in the preseason rankings. Now,with Utah looking to finish with a win and Texas looking to record consecutive victories, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college football odds to win the 2019 Alamo Bowl!
Utah vs Texas 2019 Alabamo Bowl Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Alamodome, San Antonio, TX
- TV: ESPN
- Radio: Utah / Texas
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- 2019 Alamo Bowl Odds: Utah -7 / Total: 55
- Cloudy: 13°C/55°F
- Humidity: 31%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Wind: 5 mph E
- Cloud Cover: 92%
- Type of Stadium: Indoor
Why Bet On Utah?
The Utes might have come up short when it mattered most, but there are still a handful of great reasons to believe the Utes can cover the spread as a touchdown favorite in this matchup. The Utes should be highly motivated in the Alamo Bowl after getting spanked by Oregon 37-15 after entering the PAC-12 championship as the sixth-ranked team in the country. Utah also has a very solid offense that puts up 34.0 points per game (27th) and they are by far, the better defensive team in this matchup in limiting the opposition to just 13.2 points per game (6th).
The Utes have a star in running back Zack Moss, the Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year and they have the edge at quarterback with dual-threat signal-caller Tyler Huntley under center. Utah tight end Brant Kuithe is a second-team all-conference selection while All-America defensive end Bradlee Anae recorded 12.5 sacks and leads a defense that finished first nationally against the run (70.3 ypg). Moss will suit up for this affair despite the fact that he’s a sure-fire NFL draft pick.
“I just (want) to play with my guys,” Moss said this week. “I definitely want to go ahead and finish it off. I’m healthy enough to go ahead and play, and that’s exactly what I want to do.”
- Average Score For: 35.00
- Total Yards: 468.17
- Pass Yards: 296.17
- Rush Yards: 172.00
- Average Score Against: 28.92
- Total Yards: 442.59
- Pass Yards: 306.42
- Rush Yards: 136.17
Why Bet On Texas?
Texas might have fallen far short of their College Football Playoff hopes this season, but there are still a few good reasons to back the Longhorns in the 2019 Alamo Bowl. Texas snapped a two game skid to win their regular season finale 49-24 against Texas Tech. Led by junior quarterback Sam Ehlinger.
The Longhorns have the higher scoring offense in this matchup by putting up a healthy 35.0 points per game (18th). Texas has also won both of its bowl games under head coach Tom Herman, but there’s some bad news in the fact that Texas recently made a handful of changes to their coaching staff, including the firing of former defensive coordinator Todd Orlando.
Texas allows a generous 28.9 points per game to rank 74th nationally in points allowed and the Longhorns have gone a dismal 1-3 away from home this season.
- Average Score For: 34.00
- Total Yards: 442
- Pass Yards: 235.46
- Rush Yards: 206.54
- Average Score Against: 13.23
- Total Yards: 256.23
- Pass Yards: 185.92
- Rush Yards: 70.31
2019 Alamo Bowl Betting Trends for Utah vs Texas
- Utah is 8-1 ATS in the last 9 games
- Utah is 8-1 SU in the last 9 games
- Utes are 4-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record
- Texas is 2-4 ATS in the last 6 games
- Texas is 1-5 SU in the last 6 games against an opponent in the Pacific 12 conference
- The total went UNDER in 6 of Texas’ last 6 games played in December
Utah vs Texas Expert Analysis and Prediction
I know Utah failed to show up in their huge PAC-12 showdown against Oregon in their regular season finale, but Texas has been wildly inconsistent this season. Texas has actually lost two of their last three and four of their last seven games coming into this affair, so it’s not like the Longhorns are on fire. Texas has gone 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games following a straight up win of more than 20 points and 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win.
Utah has a phenomenal defense that I believe will force at least one costly turnover in this affair. Not only that, but Utes head coach Kyle Whittingham, the Pac-12 Coach of the Year, is 11-2 in bowl games. With the Utes going 4-0 ATS in their last four games against teams from the Big 12, 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games overall and 10-4 ATS in their last 14 bowl games, I say back Utah to win by double digits to cover the 7-point spread.
Pick: Utah 35 Texas 24
Utah Utes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Utah Utes Game Odds, Utes Live Odds, This Weeks Utah Utes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Utah team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Utes Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Utah NCAA Football News & other info on the Utah Utes. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Utah Utes Today!
- How to Bet Oregon vs Utah NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Utah at Arizona State NCAA Football Week 10 Spread & Pick
- Utah at Stanford NCAA Football Week 6 Spread & Prediction
- Washington vs Utah NCAA Football Week 3 Lines & Pick
- 2017 Heart of Dallas Bowl Betting Preview: Utah vs. West Virginia
- Indiana vs Utah Foster Farms Bowl Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Utah at Colorado Lines, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Oregon at Utah Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Week 11 College Football Free Picks: Utah At Arizona State
- Washington Vs Utah Week 9 College Football Winning Predictions
- Utah At UCLA College Football Expert Predictions
- Utah At Oregon State College Football Winning Predictions
- Arizona at Utah Free Pick & Betting Spread
- Utah at California Betting Pick & Prediction
- USC at Utah Expert Pick & Prediction
- Southern Utah vs Utah College Football Week 1 Free Pick
- BYU vs Utah Las Vegas Bowl NCAA Football Lines Preview
- Colorado vs Utah College Football Lines Analysis
Sports in the State of Utah
NCAA Teams | Division I
Utah Utes Odds | 2020 NCAA Football
Utah Utes | College Football Playoff National Championship
Top 25 Ranked 2020 NCAA D1 Football Teams
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.