Purdue Boilermakers Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
Purdue Boilermakers Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Purdue Boilermakers Headlines
2021 Purdue Boilermakers Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||West Lafayette, Indiana|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Mackey Arena|
|Mascot||Boilermaker Special, Purdue Pete|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Purdue Boilermakers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Purdue Boilermakers Game Odds, Boilermakers Live Odds, This Weeks Purdue Boilermakers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Purdue team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Boilermakers Winning the March Madness, Purdue NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Purdue Boilermakers . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Purdue Boilermakers Today!
- #24 Purdue vs Minnesota Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisAt 12-7 overall and 5-7 in the Big Ten, Minnesota is definitely on the NCAA Tournament bubble. The Gophers could use a quality win over No. 24 Purdue in Big Ten action on Thursday to boost their resume, with the Boilers likely as short NCAAB favorites. How to Bet Purdue at Minnesota NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, Read More
- #7 Michigan vs Purdue | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisSeventh-ranked Michigan leads the Big Ten standings, but the last time the Wolverines visited a dangerous team they were thumped. Could an upset happen again Friday at Purdue? Michigan will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Michigan at Purdue NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 7 PM ET Where: Mackey Arena TV: Fox Sports 1 Read More
- Purdue vs. No. 23 Michigan State | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFridays always are a bit slow around college basketball and the only ranked team in action this Friday is No. 23 Michigan State as the Spartans host Purdue looking for a little payback for an embarrassing loss to the Boilermakers a year ago. MSU will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Purdue at Michigan State NCAA Basketball Read More
- Purdue vs. Iowa | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisComing off its first loss of the season, Top-10 team Iowa looks to bounce back Tuesday night when it faces Purdue in Big Ten action. It’s the conference opener for the Hawkeyes, but the second Big Ten game for the Boilers, who will be NCAAB underdogs. How to Bet Purdue at Iowa NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, Read More
- Purdue vs Iowa 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsThe 18th-ranked Iowa Hawkeyes will look to take care of business at home against the visiting Purdue Boilermakers when they host their Big ten rivals on Tuesday night. With Iowa looking to get as high a seeding as possible in the upcoming March Madness national championship tournament and the Boilermakers looking to get off the bubble and into the tournament, Read More
- Iowa vs Purdue 2020 College Basketball Lines & Game InfoWhile the goal of every team in college basketball is simply to do well enough to get into the tournament, there are other achievements that are on the list. One of those that is sure to be at the top is winning the regular season conference title, which is always a nice little addition to the season resume. Given the Read More
- Purdue vs Michigan 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PickPurdue heads to Michigan on Thursday in desperate need of a quality win. The Boilermakers are at 9-6 this season. They must get on a roll to ensure a trip to the NCAA Tournament. The favored Wolverines won’t make it easy on the Boilermakers. Will Purdue shock Michigan in Ann Arbor on Jan. 9? Or, will the Wolverines protect their Read More
- Purdue vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PreviewThe Purdue Boilermakers forced overtime against Tennessee and then beat the Vols while Virginia outlasted Oregon in regulation on Thursday night. That means the Boilermakers battle the Cavaliers in the Elite Eight on Saturday, March 30. Will Purdue provide another upset victory? Or, will Virginia head to the Final Four as the South Region’s 1-seed? Purdue vs Virginia 2019 March Read More
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Over/Under Betting PicksWe are down to the final sixteen teams in March Madness, which means that the stakes for the remaining teams are greater than ever. This is the stage of the tournament when nerves can really start to get in the way and where a single mistake can often be the difference between winning and losing. We have already taken a Read More
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March Madness
- Purdue vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Predictions
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Nebraska at Michigan State NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- NCAA Bracketology: Predicting 2019 March Madness Field
- Purdue vs Wisconsin NCAAB Lines & Expert Analysis
- Maryland at Purdue NCAA Basketball Odds & Expert Prediction
- Purdue vs. Texas Tech 2018 March Madness Prediction
- 2018 March Madness Sweet 16 Straight Up Betting Picks
- Top NCAA Basketball Picks of the Week – March 19th
- Expert Parlay Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions: Sweet 16
- CS Fullerton vs. Purdue Game Info, NCAAB Lines & Pick
- Locked Winning Picks for the First Round of 2018 March Madness
- Five Expert Bold Predictions for 2018 March Madness
Sports in the State of Indiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
Purdue Boilermakers | 2021 March Madness
Purdue Boilermakers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.