Wisconsin Badgers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Wisconsin Badgers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Wisconsin Badgers Headlines
2021 Wisconsin Badgers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Wisconsin–Madison|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Kohl Center|
#9 Wisconsin vs. #8 North Carolina NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Arguably the best first-round matchup of the 2021 NCAA Tournament features No. 9 Wisconsin of the Big Ten against No. 8 North Carolina of the ACC on Friday. The Tar Heels are short favorites on the NCAAB odds and the winner gets No. 1 overall Baylor.
How to Bet Wisconsin vs. North Carolina NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Macken Arena, West Lafayette, Ind.
- TV: CBS
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live
- Opening NCAAB Lines: UNC -1.5 (total 138.5)
The schools have met twice in the NCAA tournament, with the Badgers recording a win in the 2015 Sweet 16 and the Tar Heels claiming a win in the 2005 Elite Eight. Overall, UNC holds a 3-1 advantage in the all-time series, including a win in the most recent meeting at the 2016 Maui Invitational championship game.
Why Bet on Wisconsin? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisA 2-6 finish in Wisconsin’s last eight games didn’t do much for its profile, but those losses also came against Iowa (three times), Illinois, Michigan and Purdue. Still, Wisconsin didn’t look like the same team that beat Loyola Chicago, Louisville and Maryland prior to that late slide.
The Badgers (17-12) do have the lowest turnover rate in America. They’re led by seniors D’Mitrik Trice (13.7 PPG), Micah Potter (12.9 PPG) and Brad Davison (9.2 PPG). They also made just 32.7% of their 3-point attempts in league play.
The Badgers are making their 25th trip to the Big Dance overall and are one of five schools to appear in 21 of the last 22 NCAA tournaments. Wisconsin is 38-23 (.623) all-time in the NCAA tournament, reaching four Final Fours and 10 Sweet 16s. The Badgers have made the Sweet 16 in six of the last nine NCAA tournaments. The Badgers have made the NCAA tournament’s second weekend in 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 during that stretch.
In an ironic twist, while stepping outside of the Big Ten, which placed a record nine teams in the Big Dance, punctuated by two 1-seeds and two 2-seeds, the Badgers will be stepping back into a Big Ten arena — Mackey Arena — where they last played Purdue two weeks ago (March 2).
This game will be about who can control the pace: North Carolina is 45th in possessions per game, whereas Wisconsin is 326th.
Why Bet on North Carolina? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNorth Carolina (18-10) has a lot of size on the frontline in 6-10 Armando Bacot and Garrison Brooks. And the Heels can also bring 6-10 Day’Ron Sharpe and 7-1 Walker Kessler off the bench. Nationally, they are among the leaders in offensive rebounding and second-chance points.
The inconsistent Heels have looked a lot better since stomping rival Duke in the regular-season finale on March 6. That served as a springboard into the ACC tournament, where the Heels pounded Notre Dame by 42 points and earned a tough win over Virginia Tech in the quarterfinals before a 69-66 loss to Florida State with a spot in the tournament final at stake.
For a team that made just 30.9 percent of its 3s in the regular season, the Tar Heels were much more formidable for three games in Greensboro. They shot 36.5 percent from behind the arc in three games. The Heels have emerged more confident and believe they have what it takes for an extended stay in Indianapolis. Carolina reached the Final Four as a No. 8 seed in 2000, which was played in Indianapolis.
Still, UNC has to play better in the first half of games. Carolina shot 26.7 percent from the floor in the first half against Florida State and trailed by 11. UNC has trailed at the half in 15 of its 28 games this season. Carolina has now been outscored by 12 points in the first half and outscored its opponents by 188 points in the second half.
In addition, free throws have been an issue. UNC made 14 of 25 (56.0 percent) vs. FSU and it was the eighth time this season UNC shot under 60 percent from the line.The Tar Heels and Kansas Jayhawks have the most wins in the NCAA Tournament since 2010 (24 apiece).
- Badgers are 14-6-2 ATS in their last 22 NCAA Tournament games.
- Badgers are 9-4-3 ATS in their last 16 neutral site games as an underdog.
- Badgers are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 Friday games.
- Badgers are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Tar Heels are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Tar Heels are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games as a favorite.
- Tar Heels are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 NCAA Tournament games as a favorite.
- North Carolina 69, Wisconsin 68
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Wisconsin Badgers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Wisconsin Badgers Game Odds, Badgers Live Odds, This Weeks Wisconsin Badgers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Wisconsin team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Badgers Winning the March Madness, Wisconsin NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Wisconsin Badgers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Wisconsin Badgers Today!
- #9 Wisconsin vs. #8 North Carolina NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisArguably the best first-round matchup of the 2021 NCAA Tournament features No. 9 Wisconsin of the Big Ten against No. 8 North Carolina of the ACC on Friday. The Tar Heels are short favorites on the NCAAB odds and the winner gets No. 1 overall Baylor. How to Bet Wisconsin vs. North Carolina NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- #5 Illinois vs #23 Wisconsin Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisAny shot that No. 5 Illinois had of winning the Big Ten regular-season title might have been lost when the Illini were upset by Michigan State earlier this week. Illinois is on upset alert again Saturday at No. 23 Wisconsin, which should be a slight home dog on the NCAAB odds. To win the national title, Illinois is +1400 and Read More
- Northwestern vs #10 Wisconsin | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisWisconsin is a game back of the Big Ten lead held by Iowa and Michigan, and the No. 10 Badgers will be solid favorites on the NCAAB odds when they host a mediocre Northwestern side on Wednesday. How to Bet Northwestern at Wisconsin NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET Where: Kohl Center, Madison TV: Big Read More
- #9 Wisconsin vs Rutgers | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisAt one point, Rutgers was ranked 14th in the nation, but the Scarlet Knights enter Friday’s Big Ten home game vs. No. 8 Wisconsin having lost three in a four and four of five. They still likely will open as short favorites on the NCAAB odds against the Badgers, who come off a terrible loss. How to Bet Wisconsin at Read More
- No. 8 Wisconsin vs No. 10 Michigan | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s a potential Big Ten Championship Game preview in the game of the night Tuesday around college basketball as Wisconsin visits Michigan in a matchup of Top 10 schools. The Wolverines will be favored on the NCAAB odds as they are unbeaten. How to Bet Wisconsin at Michigan NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7 PM ET Where: Read More
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25The 2020-21 college basketball season is only two weeks away, and the Associated Press has released its preseason Top 25 with Gonzaga on top. Despite losing West Coast Conference Player of the Year Filip Petrusev, the Bulldogs received 28 first-place votes and 1,541 points from a 64-member national media panel. Division I College Basketball Rankings | 2020 Expert Analysis The Read More
- Wisconsin vs Michigan State 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PickOn Friday night, Michigan State looks to bounce back after one of their worst defeats in history. The Purdue Boilermakers pummeled MSU 71-42. Can the favored Spartans get back on the winning track? Or, will Wisconsin add to Michigan State’s woes? Can the Badgers cover the spread? Check out the college basketball odds, analysis and a free pick for Wisconsin Read More
- Wisconsin vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PickWisconsin has been a perennial contender in the Big Ten in basketball but the Badgers are a bit down this season. Things aren’t likely to improve on Friday when Wisconsin visits No. 5 Ohio State. The Buckeyes will be solid Mybookie NCAAB Betting favorites for Winsconsin vs Ohio State. How to Bet Wisconsin vs Ohio State College Basketball Odds & Read More
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PredictionNearly every year since the NCAA Tournament expanded to 64 schools, a No. 12 seed has beaten a No. 5. Look no further for that type of upset on Friday when red-hot Oregon is a short March Madness betting underdog against fifth-seeded Wisconsin in South Region action. The total is absurdly low between great defensive teams. Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & Read More
- Iowa vs Wisconsin NCAAB Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Michigan State vs Wisconsin NCAAB Spread & Game Preview
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota NCAA Basketball Odds & Game Preview
- Maryland at Wisconsin NCAAB Lines, Preview & Prediction
- Purdue vs Wisconsin NCAAB Lines & Expert Analysis
- Minnesota vs Wisconsin NCAAB Lines & Betting Preview
- Savannah State vs Wisconsin NCAA Basketball Odds & Game Preview
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – November 26th
- Purdue vs. Wisconsin College Basketball Betting Preview & Pick
- Purdue Are Huge NCAAB Betting Favorites vs. Wisconsin on Tuesday
- Top NCAAB Betting Matchups of the Week – November 13th
- NCAA Basketball Sweet 16 Betting SU Picks
- Virginia Tech Vs Wisconsin Free Pick, Odds & TV Info
- Wisconsin at Michigan Odds, Free Pick & TV Info
- Wisconsin at Nebraska Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- Wisconsin at Indiana Spread, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Sweet 16 SU March Madness Betting Picks
- Bet on the Sweet 16 ATS Picks
Sports in the State of Wisconsin
Wisconsin Badgers | 2021 March Madness
Wisconsin Badgers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.