We are now less than two months for the start of the NFL’s preseason schedule as the Green Bay Packers will face the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, August 7, in the Hall of Fame Game from Canton Ohio, with it televised by ESPN. I’m here to make you two early NFL betting predictions for the coming season. And here’s one right off the bat: preseason results mean nothing — it’s all about keeping your key guys healthy.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.