Rutgers Scarlet Knights
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Headlines
2021 Rutgers Scarlet Knights Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||tLouis Brown Athletic Center (RAC)|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Rutgers Scarlet Knights Game Odds, Scarlet Knights Live Odds, This Weeks Rutgers Scarlet Knights team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Rutgers team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Scarlet Knights Winning the March Madness, Rutgers NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights Today!
- Indiana vs Rutgers Big Ten Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIndiana is the No. 10 seed in the Big Ten Tournament and Rutgers the No. 7 when the schools meet in Indianapolis on Thursday. The Scarlet Knights might be in the NCAA Tournament regardless, but the Hoosiers definitely need to win this tournament to get in. Indiana is +5000 to win the Big Ten Tournament on the NCAAB odds and Read More
- Rutgers vs #3 Michigan Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt was almost easy to forget about No. 3 Michigan in terms of favorites to win the 2021 NCAA Tournament because the Wolverines hadn’t played in so long due to COVID protocols. They are back and look as good as ever and will be double-digit NCAAB favorites on Thursday against Rutgers in Big Ten action. How to Bet Rutgers at Read More
- #25 Rutgers vs #15 Iowa Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBoth No. 25 Rutgers and No. 15 Iowa are going to make the NCAA Tournament, but both are looking to earn the best possible seed in the Big Ten Tournament the rest of the regular season as they meet Wednesday at Iowa – which will be solidly favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Rutgers at Iowa NCAA Basketball Read More
- Minnesota vs Rutgers | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMinnesota fell out of the Top 25 in the new poll on Monday and is likely on the NCAA Tournament bubble. So is unranked Rutgers, although the Scarlet Knights probably would get in as things stand now. The two meet in Big Ten action from New Jersey on Thursday and Rutgers will be a short favorite on the NCAAB odds. Read More
- #9 Wisconsin vs Rutgers | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisAt one point, Rutgers was ranked 14th in the nation, but the Scarlet Knights enter Friday’s Big Ten home game vs. No. 8 Wisconsin having lost three in a four and four of five. They still likely will open as short favorites on the NCAAB odds against the Badgers, who come off a terrible loss. How to Bet Wisconsin at Read More
- No. 11 Rutgers vs No. 23 Ohio State | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe game of the night around college basketball on Wednesday features a ranked matchup from the Big Ten as No. 11 Rutgers, a huge surprise, visits No. 23 Ohio State. The Buckeyes will be short favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Rutgers at Ohio State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 4:30 PM ET Where: Value Read More
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25The 2020-21 college basketball season is only two weeks away, and the Associated Press has released its preseason Top 25 with Gonzaga on top. Despite losing West Coast Conference Player of the Year Filip Petrusev, the Bulldogs received 28 first-place votes and 1,541 points from a 64-member national media panel. Division I College Basketball Rankings | 2020 Expert Analysis The Read More
- 2020 Maryland vs Rutgers NCAAB Odds, Preview & PickMaryland heads to New Jersey to take on Rutgers on Tuesday night desperate for a win. The Terrapins have fallen hard in their last few games. Rutgers hopes a victory secures a decent NCAA Tournament seed. Will the Terps get back on the winning track before next week’s Big 10 Tournament? Or, will Rutgers add to their woes? Check out Read More
- Rutgers vs Penn State 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsAt this stage of the season in college basketball, the teams that occupy the top 25 in the national rankings will already know that they are probably heading to the tournament in March. If you look at the sports sites that pay attention to these types of things, such as talking about the tams on the bubble. Most agree that Read More
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Michigan vs Rutgers NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Preview
- Purdue vs. Rutgers Game Info, NCAAB Odds & Pick
- Rutgers at Purdue Lines, Free Pick & TV Info
- Teams NCAAB Betting Fans Should Avoid in the Second Half
Sports in the State of New Jersey
NCAA Teams | Division I
Rutgers Scarlet Knights | 2021 March Madness
Rutgers Scarlet Knights | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.