Texas Tech Red Raiders Odds, Final Four Line | 2020 NCAA Tournament Betting
texas tech Schedule
texas tech Standings
texas tech Injuries
Most recent posts
West Virginia vs Texas Tech 2020 College Basketball Spread & TV Info
It has been a struggle at times this season for defending national runner-up Texas Tech, and the Red Raiders wouldn’t be an NCAA Tournament team as things stand. They look to pull the upset of No. 12 West Virginia on Wednesday in Big 12 play with TTU as a slight college basketball odds favorites.
How to Bet West Virginia vs Texas Tech 2020 College Basketball Spread & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 8 PM ET
- Where: United Supermarkets Arena, Lubbock
- TV: None national
- Stream: ESPN+
- Radio: West Virginia / Texas Tech
- Opening College Basketball Lines: Texas Tech -2.5 (total 128.5)
West Virginia was a 66-54 home winner over Texas Tech on Jan. 11. Miles McBride scored a season-high 22 points, fellow freshman Oscar Tshiebwe added 17 rebounds for WVU. Brandon Knapper added 10 points for West Virginia, which never trailed but allowed the Red Raiders to keep it close thanks to 21 turnovers and 12 missed free throws. West Virginia had a 43-30 rebounding advantage over Texas Tech. Davide Moretti led TTU with 16 points. Aside from Moretti, the rest of the Red Raiders went 15 of 56 (27%) from the floor. Texas Tech was forced to take an abundance of 3-pointers but made just 6 of 28 (21%).
This will be the 20th meeting between West Virginia and Texas Tech with WVU leading 14-5. The Mountaineers have won 11 of the last 15 meetings, including the last two.
Why Bet on West Virginia?
The Mountaineers (16-3, 4-2 Big 12) won a second in a row in blowout fashion Saturday, 74-51 over Missouri in the Big 12/SEC Challenge. With Missouri’s Jeremiah Tillman missing his sixth straight game because of a stress fracture in his left foot, the Tigers had no answer for the Mountaineers’ inside game and were outrebounded 50-30. West Virginia used its rebounding and several Missouri turnovers to pull away.
Senior Jermaine Haley and Miles McBride led another balanced Mountaineer scoring attack with 15 points each. Oscar Tshiebwe contributed 14 points and eight rebounds while Gabe Osabuohien (12) and Derek Culver (11) helped dominate the glass for the Mountaineers. West Virginia shot 50 percent in the second half (17 of 34) to finish the game at 41.5 percent for the game.
Coach Bob Huggins earned his 876th win to tie Adolph Rupp for seventh place on the NCAA Division I coaching list. North Carolina’s Dean Smith is now three victories away at 879, and Huggins is also on the heels of Tar Heels coach Roy Williams who is at No. 880. Huggins is the fourth-winningest active Division I coach behind Mike Krzyzewski, Jim Boeheim and Williams.
WVU ranks second nationally in offensive rebounds per game (15.1), second in 3-point FG% defense (25.7), second in FG% defense (35.8) and fourth in rebounds per game (42.3). Tshiebwe (9.4) and Culver (9.3) rank second and third, respectively, in Big 12 Conference rebounding. The only two Big 12 teammates to rank first and second in rebounds was Texas’ P.J. Tucker & LaMarcus Aldridge (2006). Tshiebwe is first in the country in offensive rebound percentage, rebounding 19.3% of WVU’s missed shots.
The Mountaineers have won 97 of their last 105 games when holding opponents to 69 points or less. West Virginia is 73-5 under Huggins when shooting 50 percent or better from the field.
- Average Score For: 73.26
- Field Goals: 43.96%
- Three Points: 30.38%
- Free Throws: 63.62%
- Rebounds: 42.05
- Average Score Against: 60.11
- Field Goals: 35.98%
- Three Points: 25.73%
- Free Throws: 70.05%
- Rebounds: 32.37
Why Bet on Texas Tech?
TTU (12-7, 3-3 Big 12) lost a second in a row Saturday, 76-74 in OT at home to No. 15 Kentucky in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge. Nick Richards scored the last five points in regulation for the Wildcats, and their first five in overtime before his two game-deciding free throws with 10 seconds left. Kentucky built a 10-point lead in the second half, and still led by eight when Richards made a jumper with 6:15 left. They missed their last six shots in regulation.
Texas Tech, which had won 54 consecutive non-conference home games since December 2013, had one last possession in OT. But Davide Moretti was stripped when starting a drive in the lane. Tech is currently 1-3 against ranked opponents this season with its win coming against Louisville with a score of 70-57 on Dec. 10 when the Cardinals were at No. 1.
Kyler Edwards led Tech with 18 points vs. Kentucky, while Moretti went for 15 and Terrence Shannon, Jr. added 12. The Red Raiders, who are now 0-3 in overtime this season, finished the game shooting 42.2 percent but were just 3 of 19 on 3-pointers while Kentucky shot 43.6 percent and knocked down seven. Kentucky finished the game with a 38-32 rebounding advantage and was 21 of 25 at the free-throw line, while Tech finished at 17 of 23 from the line.
The Red Raiders are led in scoring by freshman Jahmi’us Ramsey (14.9 ppg.) who is eighth in the Big 12 and graduate transfer Chris Clarke who is at 7.9 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game which both rank in the top-10. Clarke is currently 48th nationally in assists (105 total) and 42nd with a 2.33 assist-to-turnover ratio, while Moretti is sixth nationally with a 90.9 percentage at the free-throw line.
Coach Chris Beard has helped lead the Red Raiders to a 59-7 record at home in his four seasons, including starting this year with a 9-2 record with Big 12 home wins over Oklahoma State and Iowa State. Tech has gone 17-1 at home in the past two seasons in conference play on its home court.
- Average Score For: 72.74
- Field Goals: 44.30%
- Three Points: 32.32%
- Free Throws: 75.58%
- Rebounds: 35.26
- Average Score Against: 62.53
- Field Goals: 40.27%
- Three Points: 32.45%
- Free Throws: 67.81%
- Rebounds: 33.53
College Basketball Betting Trends for West Virginia vs Texas Tech
- West Virginia are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of West Virginia’s last 12 games.
- West Virginia are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas Tech’s last 6 games.
West Virginia vs Texas Tech Expert College Basketball Prediction
Texas Tech 65, West Virginia 62
Texas Tech Bobcats Odds
2020 Texas Tech Red Raiders Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Texas Tech University|
|Conference||Big 12 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||United Supermarkets Arena|
|Nickname||Texas Tech Red Raiders and Lady Raiders|
|Mascot||Masked Rider, Raider Red|
Texas Tech Red Raiders Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Texas Tech Red Raiders Game Odds, Red Raiders Live Odds, This Weeks Texas Tech Red Raiders team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Texas Tech team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Red Raiders Winning the March Madness, Texas Tech NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Texas Tech Red Raiders . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Texas Tech Red Raiders Today!
Texas Tech vs Virginia 2019 Men’s College Basketball National Championship Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Predictions
- Northern Kentucky vs Texas Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Six Teams that Are Peaking as Profitable 2019 March Madness Picks
- 7 Must Have Tips to Mastering 2019 March Madness Betting
- Top 2019 NCAA Basketball Conference Winners & Predictions
- Iowa State vs Texas Tech NCAAB Odds & Game Preview
- Updated 2019 NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – January 14th Edition
- Top NCAAB Betting Picks of the Week – January 14th Edition
- Clemson vs Duke NCAAB Spread & Game Analysis
- Texas Tech vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Game Prediction
- Texas vs Texas Tech NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Prediction
- Oklahoma vs Texas Tech NCAA Football Spread & Prediction
- Updated NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – March 21
- Purdue vs. Texas Tech 2018 March Madness Prediction
- 2018 March Madness Sweet 16 Straight Up Betting Picks
- 2018 March Madness Sweet 16 Underdogs Analysis
- Top NCAA Basketball Picks of the Week – March 19th
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions: Sweet 16
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
2020 March Madness
Texas Tech Red Raiders | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
Teams Seeded in the 2020 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary’s Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
NCAA Basketball Reviews @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
Quality platform with awesome customer service!
I’ve been using MyBookie for about 8 months and can provide an in-depth review. Please note: I have not used any other sports betting sites to compare. I also tend to bet low stakes. So take that into account.
– Design: From a design perspective, everything is laid out cleanly. The site is a breeze to use on mobile. The sports I wish to bet on are easy to find and categorized well. The estimated payout automatically updates whenever I type in my wager, so it’s nice to know how much I can potentially earn right away. It’s easy to find my active bets. The one thing that isn’t easy to find initially is how to cash out. But once you know it’s on the Deposit Now page, it’s easy to get to.
One annoyance is that I have to login virtually every time I load the site. Checking the “save my information” box just auto-fills my username and password, not actually keeping me logged in, so I still have to wait for it to login. And it can often take several seconds to do so. This isn’t a huge grievance, just something you tend to notice after a while. I wish there was a way to just keep me logged in so I wouldn’t have to go through the process each time.
– Customer Service: The service is pretty amazing. Easily one of the main reasons I would recommend this site to others. There is a chat button on every page and they are active literally at all times of the night. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes to receive help. Seriously, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m blown away. I never would have thought a sportsbook’s customer service would be 10x better than Amazon or my ISP. Sometimes I do have to give redundant or unnecessary information to address a simple question, but it’s a worthy trade-off given the luxury of being able to get my questions answered so easily and quickly. The help database is also cleanly laid out and informative.
– Sports: There is a diverse group of things to bet on. I actually only found this platform because they offered AUDL. I never dreamed I would be able to bet on ultimate frisbee in this lifetime. They also offer live betting, though I imagine that’s probably a staple of most sites. It is true they don’t tend to offer as many player props as other sites, and the props often take a while to be added. But there is enough available to be satisfied.
– The Catch: With all that said… you gotta read the fine print. I wouldn’t touch any of the bonuses or referrals without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. The process to verify for cashing out is also pretty lengthy. From my perspective, having read everything very carefully, I’ve had no issues with bonuses or cashing out, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I could totally see people rushing into a bonus and shooting themselves in the foot, then complaining about the site. The info is all there, you just have to read it.
Full disclosure: I am writing this review because they are offering a free bet to anyone who reviews. However, as best I can tell, they are publishing all of the bad reviews too, which I think is a nice gesture. A lot of companies will only give a reward for a 5-star bet, whereas MyBookie seems to be giving the reward for negative reviews too. I’m rating this 5-stars because I genuinely enjoy the platform, not because I’ve been biased.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review with a lot of details that most customers miss(the fine print)! We will share this with all MyBookie Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Great site with accurate and active lines … additional bonus is great customer service
Excellent gamble service
Reliable and fast payouts.