Preseason NFL Odds & Lines | 2022 NFL Preseason Betting
Preseason NFL Odds & Lines | 2022 NFL Preseason Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
NFL Preseason Odds
Bet the 2021 NFL Preseason at MyBookie, starting annually in August with the Hall of Fame Game all of the NFL Preseason game odds and futures are available here at MyBookie.
2019 NFL Preseason Betting Predictions for Every Team
If you’re fired up about the 2019 NFL preseason and you’d like to maximize your chances of cashing in early and often this scrimmage season, then you’re in luck. Thanks to the NFL preseason predictions that you’re about to get on every team, you’re going to have a great chance to get your 2019 NFL preseason betting campaign off to a bankroll-boosting start.
2019 NFL Preseason Betting Predictions for Every Team
The Bills will win two and lose two this preseason under head coach Sean McDermott after doing so a year ago.
I like the Dolphins to go 3-1 this preseason, simply because they’re going to be playing starting caliber performers later in games than most of their opponents in Year 1 of the Brian Flores era.
New England Patriots
Every time the Patriots have gone 3-1 in the preseason under Bill Belichick, they’ve gone either 2-2 or 1-3 the following preseason, so I’m picking the Pats for two wins at most this preseason.
New York Jets
In three seasons as the head coach in Miami, Adam Gase has never managed to win more than two games and the Jets has gone 1-3 and 2-2 in each of the last two preseasons.
Back Baltimore to win at least three preseason games in 2019. The Ravens have gone a perfect 13-0 under head coach John Harbaugh in the last three preseasons.
Cincy went 3-1 in the preseason a year ago after going 1-3 in the 2017 preseason. No one really knows if the Bengals will be going all-out for scrimmage wins under first-time head coach Zac Taylor, so I’, thinking 2-2 sounds about right.
After going a perfect 4-0 SU and ATS last preseason, I’ve got the Browns taking a step backwards to 2-2 this preseason as they look to protect franchise quarterback Baker Mayfield.
After two straight 3-1 preseason campaigns, I’m expecting the Steelers to pull off another winning scrimmage season as Pittsburgh’s young position players look to impress head coach Mike Tomlin in a bid to get the available snaps that previously went to Antonio Brown and Le’Veon Bell.
The Texans have gone 12-7 in five preseasons under head coach Bill O’Brien. Now, with his seat getting hotter and hotter, I’m thinking O’Brien will use this coming preseason to build some confidence for the upcoming 2019 regular season. Three more wins sounds about right!
The Colts went 3-1 last preseason, but I’ve got the AFC South playoff contenders going 2-2 at best seeing as how I don’t have any faith in their backup quarterback situation or their revamped offensive line.
The Jags went 3-1 last preseason, but now, they have two inexperienced backups in Tanner Lee and Gardner Minshew, so I’m thinking 2-2 is the best they’ll do this preseason.
The Titans look like a team that will win one preseason game at best to me, seeing as how they’ve got a mediocre backup in veteran Ryan Tannehill and an untested one in third-stringer Logan Woodside.
First-year Broncos head coach Vic Fangio should at least go 2-2 in the preseason, seeing as how I expect an improved defense in Denver in 2019, not to mention the fact that I like backup Kevin Hogan.
Kansas City Chiefs
Three straight 2-2 preseason records for head coach Andy Reid suggests another 2-2 campaign is in order for the Chiefs in 2019 with so-so veteran backup Chad Henne taking most of the snaps.
Los Angeles Chargers
The Bolts have gone 3-5 in two preseasons under head coach Anthony Lynn, but I like the Chargers to get three wins this scrimmage season under excellent veteran backup Tyrod Taylor.
The Raiders went 3-1 in the preseason a year ago under head coach Jon Gruden, who has a glistening 33-17 mark in the preseason in his career. Three more wins sounds about right for a raiders team that is looking to improve on its uninspiring 4-12 regular season mark a year ago.
The Cowboys have recorded three losing preseason records in the last four years, including a dismal 0-4 mark last season. One win looks about right for the Boys in 2019, particularly seeing as how Dallas has a pair of mediocre backup quarterbacks in Cooper Rush and Mike White.
Philly went 1-3 last preseasons and that was with veteran backup Nick Foles under center. Now, with Nate Sudfield and Clayton Thorson as the backups, I’m thinking two wins for Philly this preseason sounds about right.
New York Giants
The Giants went 2-2 in their first preseason under head coach Pat Shurmur last season, but I’m going with one win in 2019 with inexperienced backups Daniel Jones, Alex Tanney and Kyle Lauletta getting the majority of snaps.
The Redskins had their first losing preseason in five years under head coach Jay Gruden a year ago, but I’m thinking three wins sounds about right for Washington with the Skins having a very solid quarterback battle featuring veterans Colt McCoy and Case Keenum and a gifted rookie in Dwayne Haskins.
The Bears went 2-3 in their first preseason under head coach Matt Nagy a year ago and I’m expecting at least two more wins this coming preseason under veteran backup Chase Daniels and third-string backup Tyler Bray.
The Vikings have gone an astounding 17-4 in the preseason under head coach Mike Zimmer, including a 3-1 mark last season. Three more wins sounds about right with the Vikes turning to backups Kyle Sloter, Sean Mannion and rookie Jake Browning.
Green Bay Packers
The Packers will go 2-2 this coming preseason under backup DeShone Kizer third-stringer Tim Boyle.
The Lions went 1-3 last preseasons in their first year under head coach Matt Patricia, but I’m expecting Detroit to go 2-2 this preseason under veteran Tom Savage and younger third-stringer Connor Cook.
The Falcons have gone 0-4 in each of the last two preseasons under head coach Dan Quinn, but that’s not happening again as the Falcons get a pair of preseason wins under veteran backup Matt Schaub.
The Panthers have gone seven straight preseasons under head coach Ron Rivera without recording a losing record. I like talented young signal-callers Will Grier and Kyle Allen and I believe Carolina is good for at least two scrimmage wins in 2019.
New Orleans Saints
The Saints went 3-1 last preseason and I’m expecting at least three more wins in 2019 under outstanding veteran Teddy Bridgewater, dual-threat third stringer Taysom Hill and roster hopeful J.T. Barrett.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Bucs went 2-2 last preseason under former head coach Dirk Koetter and while new head coach Bruce Arians is a significant upgrade, he’s also got a modest 9-12 career mark in the scrimmage season. I like Tampa Bay for two more preseason wins despite the fact that I believe backup Blaine Gabbert is completely awful.
I’m going with the Cardinals to get one preseason win as they protect franchise signal-caller Kyler Murray while playing mediocre backups, Brett Hundley and Charles Kanoff.
Los Angeles Rams
The Rams have gone 2-2 in two preseasons under head coach Sean McVay and I’m going to say they win twice again this coming preseason even though I don’t think backup Blake Bortles should be on any NFL roster.
Seattle has gone 22-14 in nine preseasons under head coach Pete Carroll while recording just two losing records. After going a winless 0-4 last preseason, I like the Seahawks to get at least three preseason wins in 2019 under backups Paxton Lynch and Geno Smith.
San Francisco 49ers
The Niners are 3-5 in two preseasons under head coach Kyle Shanahan, including a 1-3 mark a year ago. However, I like Frisco for at least two wins this coming preseason under decent backups Nick Mullen and to a lesser degree, C.J. Beathard.
2021 Preseason NFL Betting Lines
- Best Ways to Safely Handicap the 2019 NFL PreseasonIf you’re looking to get your 2019 NFL betting campaign off to a solid start, then you’re in luck thanks to the five expert NFL preseason betting tips that you’re about the get. Now, with Week 1 of the 2019 NFL preseason taking place this coming weekend, let’s find out just how you can safely handicap the 2019 NFL preseason! Read More
- Sure 2018 NFL Preseason Week 4 LosersWith the last week of the 2018 NFL preseason here, you’ve got one final chance to cash in with some potentially winning scrimmage season picks. To help you in your quest for success, I’ve got a trio of NFL Preseason Week 4 sure losers that are highlighted by both teams that participated in last season’s thrilling Super Bowl 52 showdown. Read More
- 2018 NFL Preseason Week 4 Betting PreviewOK, let’s be honest here: NFL Preseason Week 4 is utterly worthless. Most starters on every team will not see the field. But, these games are also going to get good NFL betting action at MyBookie. So, here we are. Every game this week is on Thursday. 2018 NFL Preseason Week 4 Betting Preview Did you miss any action from Read More
- 2018 NFL Preseason Week 3 Sure LosersWhen it comes to the upcoming slate of the 2018 NFL Preseason Week 3, you can bet your sweet buns that there’s value to be found – by looking for sure losers! That’s right NFL Betting enthusiasts. Just like looking for winners, identifying teams that look like sure losers can also a profitable method of making winning wagers. With that Read More
- 2018 NFL Preseason Week 3 Sure WinnersIf it’s the third week of the NFL preseason, that means we’re going to see some ‘real’ action with every team in the league, generally playing their No. 1s for at least a half. With that thought in mind – and the league’s best players – taking the field this coming weekend, let’s find out where the best pro-football betting Read More
- Seahawks vs Chargers 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Spread & PickPhilip Rivers and the Los Angeles Chargers are expecting to challenge for the AFC Championship in 2018 and rightfully so, seeing as how the Bolts now have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball and an experienced signal-caller that is still hungry to make his first Super Bowl appearance. Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks are in Read More
- 49ers vs Texans 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds & PredictionWe have all learned that you take the preseason results with a grain of salt. After all, let’s not forget that the Cleveland Browns tore through the preseason last year, winning all 4 games before failing to win one when it really mattered. While the results are not that important to anyone but those of us who wager on these Read More
- How to Bet Bears at Broncos 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 LinesIt’s probably never a good idea to get too carried away or too demoralized when watching your team play in the preseason, especially in the opening week. Some guys take a little longer to get up to speed than others, while coaches often put in vanilla packages that reveal nothing of what their team will do once the games begin Read More
- Buccaneers vs Titans 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds & PickIn the 2015 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers selected quarterback Jameis Winston, a former Heisman winner, No. 1 overall out of Florida State. The Tennessee Titans took QB Marcus Mariota, a former Heisman winner, No. 2 overall out of Oregon. The two face off Saturday in Week 2 of the NFL preseason with the Titans as slight NFL betting Read More
- How to Bet Chiefs at Falcons 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds
- Jets vs Redskins 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Lines & Prediction
- Steelers at Packers 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds & Pick
- 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Sure Winners
- 2018 NFL Preseason Predictions for Every Team
- Best Ways to Safely Handicap the 2018 NFL Preseason
- Chargers vs Cardinals 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Falcons v Jets 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Lions vs Raiders NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Vikings at Broncos 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Colts at Seahawks NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Texans vs Chiefs 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Buccaneers v Dolphins NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Rams vs Ravens 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Browns vs Giants 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Steelers vs Eagles 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Redskins vs Patriots 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Titans vs Packers 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
2021 NFL Preseason Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Preseason Odds, Football Spread & Total Lines
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Preseason Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Great site, responsive and reactive to all needs
This site is easy to navigate and fair. Customer service is top notch
Great place to get that action
Accurate odds and good customer service
Sports Book for NBA/NFL has been very good and fast and prompt service
I use mybookie for sports betting and primarily bet on NBA/NFL and occasionally some college games. The payouts are usually very fast and on most occasions immediately after the game is over. When I have had to reach out to customer service, they are prompt in responding in a live chat. They have helped me resolve an issue I had with a bet. Overall a solid site to use.