Connecticut Huskies Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Connecticut Huskies Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Connecticut Huskies Headlines
2021 Connecticut Huskies Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Connecticut|
|Conference||American Athletic Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Gampel Pavilion, XL Center|
UConn vs. No. 10 Villanova | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Villanova’s odds to win the national championship have gotten a bit higher following a loss to Creighton last time out, but the No. 10 Wildcats still control their destiny to win the Big East and will be home favorites on the NCAAB odds Saturday vs. UConn.
How to Bet Connecticut at Villanova NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 1 PM ET
- Where: Finneran Pavilion
- TV: Fox
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Villanova will be favored)
The teams were supposed to meet two different times at UConn but both were postponed so they apparently will only play this once. Last year, they also played just the once and Villanova won 61-55 at home when it was ranked No. 14 and the Huskies unranked. Nova’s Jermaine Samuels converted a three-point play with 2:51 left for a 52-51 lead and then buried a 3 with 31 seconds remaining for a four-point lead and the Cats never looked back. Villanova was 11-for-23 from deep.
Why Bet on Connecticut? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisUConn (10-5) welcomed back leading scorer James Bouknight from injury on Tuesday and beat Providence 73-61 – just a week ago, the Huskies had lost 70-59 to Providence without Bouknight.
Bouknight scored 18 points in his return Tuesday and junior guard Tyrese Martin matched Bouknight’s 18 and added seven rebounds. Bouknight’s 18 came on 7-13 shooting in 24-minutes as he saw his first game action since January 5. He also snared four rebounds and recorded two thefts. Martin was outstanding in 36-minutes as his 18 points came on 8-16 shooting. Junior point guard R.J. Cole chipped in with 13 points and dished-out five assists.
A 14-2 run gave UConn a 51-36 lead with 13:42 to go. The spurt was keyed by seven points from Cole and UConn never looked back. The Huskies shot 47 percent from the floor and 42 percent from deep and held a commanding 42-32 advantage on the glass. UConn also dominated in the paint, outscoring the Friars 46-28 and held a 13-7 edge on the fast break.
“I’m just happy that he’ll be healthy and finish the season,” coach Dan Hurley said of Bouknight. “UConn fans deserve to see him play to end his career here. He deserves to get to wear this uniform. He’s really elevated us.”
Playing with his entire roster available for the first time this season, Hurley utilized his depth, as 10 players saw action. Senior Josh Carlton was the most productive reserve, finishing with seven points, a team-best seven rebounds and two blocks after not playing in last Saturday’s win at Xavier.
Why Bet on Villanova? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisVillanova (13-3) lost at No. 19 Creighton 86-70 on Saturday. Marcus Zegarowski and Mitch Ballock combined for 45 points and Christian Bishop and Damien Jefferson each had double-doubles as the Bluejays played their most complete game in a month.
CU trailed for the game’s first eight minutes before back-to-back triples by Zegarowski and Ballock gave CU a 21-17 lead it would never surrender. Creighton’s lead would grow as large as 21 on two occasions before Nova ended the game with eight of the final 11 points. Creighton made 59.3 percent of its shots from the floor and 12-of-26 three-pointers (46.2 percent).
The Jays overcame an early rebounding hole to win that category 33-31, and also had 16 assists against just nine turnovers. Creighton outscored Nova 36-20 in the paint. Creighton’s five wins vs. Villanova since 2013-14 are tied with Seton Hall for the most of any team nationally in that span of the 80 schools to play the Wildcats.
The 86 points were the most surrendered by the Wildcats in 2020-21. The only prior time they allowed more than 80 points (81) came in an overtime loss to Virginia Tech on Nov. 28. Justin Moore led Villanova with 21 points while Jermaine Samuels added 16 points and six rebounds.
“It was not one of our better efforts,” Nova coach Jay Wright said. “We had a real tough time guarding them. Their speed and movement offensively really was difficult for us to guard. We knew coming here that we had to get better defensively. It was pretty obvious.”
Villanova, in the estimation of its head coach, remains a work in progress at the defensive end. The Wildcats rank last in the Big East in Field Goal Percentage Defense and 10th in 3-Point Percentage Defense.
On Monday, sophomore forward Jeremiah Robinson-Earl was chosen as the Philadelphia Big Five Player of the Week. Robinson-Earl averaged 17.5 points and 7.0 rebounds per game in a 1-1 week for the Wildcats.
As for Saturday’s game, Villanova leads the series 36-31 vs. UConn and hasn’t lost to the Huskies since 2014.
- Villanova 73, Connecticut 66
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Connecticut Huskies Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Connecticut Huskies Game Odds, Huskies Live Odds, This Weeks Connecticut Huskies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Connecticut team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Huskies Winning the March Madness, Connecticut NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Connecticut Huskies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Connecticut Huskies Today!
- UConn vs. No. 10 Villanova | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisVillanova’s odds to win the national championship have gotten a bit higher following a loss to Creighton last time out, but the No. 10 Wildcats still control their destiny to win the Big East and will be home favorites on the NCAAB odds Saturday vs. UConn. How to Bet Connecticut at Villanova NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, Read More
- #3 Villanova vs UConn | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThird-ranked Villanova can’t clinch the Big East regular-season title on Thursday night with a win at unranked UConn, but the Wildcats can take another big step toward that goal. They will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Villanova at UConn NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 9 PM ET Where: Gampel Pavilion TV: Fox Sports Read More
- Houston vs Connecticut 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsIt is always really interesting to watch the conferences play out over the course of the college basketball season. While you get some conferences where a single team takes control from the start, you have many more where the outcome is unsure all the way into the final weekend of the season. That is where we find ourselves now, with Read More
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday NightThis is the stage of the college basketball season where we really start to take a closer look at the teams that are likely to be heading to March Madness at the end of the regular season. We try to identify the teams that appear to have very few weaknesses, as well as keeping an eye out for teams that Read More
- NCAAB Odds & Pick for Thursday Night: Connecticut vs. CincinnatiBeing in the top 25 at this stage of the season means that you have an automatic berth into the tournament. That said, teams in this position realize that now is not the time to relax. It is often how a team goes into March Madness that dictates the NCAAB odds to win it all, and that means trying to Read More
- SMU vs Connecticut Odds, Expert Pick & TV InfoFew teams in the country are playing better at the moment than No. 17 SMU as the Mustangs battle Cincinnati for the American Athletic Conference regular-season title. SMU could be in some trouble on Saturday, however, at UConn is starting to play to expectations and will be a dangerous out in the AAC Tournament. SMU will be a small favorite Read More
- NCAA Women Basketball Championship PicksIt doesn’t matter if you’re an avid women’s college basketball follower or a casual betting enthusiast that is looking to cash in on this year’s Women’s NCAA Tournament, possibly for the first time ever. Women’s college basketball followers everywhere know the Connecticut Huskies have the best NCAA Basketball odds to bag this year’s national championship, which by the way, would Read More
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Dynamic Duo of Underdog Teams in Opening MatchupsTwo teams might as well make Aretha Franklin’s legendary hit song their March Madness mantra as they look to get the respect they deserve while making deep March Madness tournament runs that could upset the entire apple cart. While neither ballclub is considered a ‘real’ threat to actually win this year’s national championship, either one or both ballclubs could be Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Connecticut
UCONN Huskies | 2021 March Madness
Connecticut Huskies | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.