Bare Knuckle FC Odds, Title Fight Lines | Bare Knuckle FC Betting
Bare Knuckle FC Odds, Title Fight Lines | Bare Knuckle FC Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Bare Knuckle FC Betting | Boxing Odds
|Name||Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship|
|Industry||Bare-knuckle Boxing Promotion|
|Headquarters||Philadelphia, United States|
BKFC 10 Lombard vs Mundell Odds, Preview, and Free Picks
On Saturday, Feb. 15, the toughest dudes on the planet jump into the ring for BKFC 10. Two of the best bare-knuckle fighters in the world are in action. Jim Alers battles Kaleb Harris while Hector Lombard takes on David Mundell. Which bare-knuckle fighters are destined for victory on Saturday night? Check out analysis and picks for Alers-Harris, Lombard-Mundell, and 4 other great fights on the BKFC 10 card!
BKFC 10 Lombard vs Mundell Preview & Odds
- When: Saturday, Feb. 15 at 6:00 pm PDT
- Where: Convention Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
BKFC 10 Lombard vs Mundell
Keep checking on MyBookie for updated BKFC 10 odds.
Lorenzo Hunt vs Gustavo Trujillo
Two Florida fighters enter the ring when Lorenzo Hunt battles Gustavo Trujillo. Hunt made his bare-knuckle debut in BKFC 8. He won a Round 2 TKO versus Reggie Pena. Trujillo also made his debut at BKFC 8. Trujillo knocked out Rob Morrow in Round 1. Although Hunt should put up more of a fight, Gustavo’s power figures to win out. Back Trujillo.
BKFC Betting Pick: Gustavo Trujillo
Dat Nguyen vs Abdiel Velasquez
Abdiel Velasquez’s 3-1 BKFC record intimidates most fighters. His lone loss happened to champ Johnny Bedford. But on Saturday night, Velasquez faces one of the best pure boxers at BKFC in Dat Nguyen. Nguyen had a 20-3 professional boxing record. He should use his boxing skills to stay away from Velasquez’s power punches. Dat via decision seems more than plausible.
BKFC Betting Pick: Dat Nguyen
Travis Thompson vs Joshua Boudreaux
Boudreaux is 0-1 after his BKFC debut. Adam Pellerano hit Boudreaux with a combination that sent Joshua backward. Boudreaux stumbled and hurt his knee. That’s not good news facing a fighter like Travis Thompson. Although Thompson has a 1-3 record, he’s never gotten knocked out. All his losses happened via decision. Thompson’s motor never stops. He’ll beat Boudreaux on Feb. 15.
BKFC Betting Pick: Travis Thompson
Luis Palomino vs Elvin Brito
Luis Palomino lost his last 4 MMA fights. His overall MMA record is24-17. 62% of Palomino’s wins came via TKO/KO. He makes his BKFC debut on Saturday night. Elvin Brito lost his last 6 MMA fights. One of the losses happened against Jim Alers via triangle chokehold. Of Brito’s 8 MMA wins, 2 came via TKO/KO. Elvin doesn’t appear to have the power that Luis Palomino possesses. Back Palomino.
BKFC Betting Pick: Luis Palomino
Jim Alers vs Kaleb Harris
Kaleb Harris has decent footwork. He looked good in his first two fights, both wins. But Harris has just a small chance against Jim Alers. The 2019 BKFC Fighter of the Year does everything right. His stand-up is as good as it gets. Not only that, but even though Harris is a decent boxer, he still overreaches. Alers should catch him with a few devastating punches. This fight could end early.
BKFC Betting Pick: Jim Alers
Hector Lombard vs David Mundell
Lombard has incredible power. Also, Hector fights with his hands up. He doesn’t shoot punches from his hip, which should give him an edge over David Mundell. The dog is a good fighter. But he’s more of a brawler than a boxer. He fights with his hands below his chest. A skilled fighter like Lombard should dominate someone who only brings their hands up to throw a punch.
BKFC Betting Pick: Hector Lombard
Bare Knuckle FC Recent News & Betting Odds
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Boxing Betting Options for the WeekendOlympic boxing continues this weekend with plenty of matches to keep pugilist fans entertained. We’ve chosen three fantastic women boxing matches that happen on July 31. On Sunday, Americans Duke Ragan and Richard Torrez Jr. are in action. Check out eight of the top Olympic boxing matches happening over the weekend so you can bet against their Olympics Betting odds. Read More
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Non-Stop Promotion ContinuesJake Paul and Tyron Woodley are set to box on August 28, 2021. Contrary to what many believe, the bout between Paul and Woodley isn’t an exhibition. It may qualify, at least on some level, as a celebrity boxing match, but it’s not an exhibition fight like the bout between Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Woodley is a former Read More
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Boxing Betting Guide & AnalysisA couple of years ago, rumors swirled that the Olympics might end boxing competitions. To use a word from the software industry, boxing had become a legacy sport. But a massive outcry, and the rise in women’s boxing, has made boxing popular again. Anybody wishing to score dollars on Olympic boxing must understand how fighting for medals is different than Read More
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Is It a Celebrity Match?With about a month before the big bout, neither Jake Paul nor Tyron Woodley have let up. Both are training as hard as possible to prove they can beat the other man. Paul and Woodley are also continuing their social media battle. But even though Jake Paul is a YouTube celebrity, is his boxing match against Tyron Woodley a celebrity Read More
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Castano vs Charlo Highlights Saturday ActionSaturday isn’t a massive day in boxing, but there are plenty of interesting matchups. The headliner pits Jermell Charlo against Brian Castano in a championship bout. Anthony Yigit versus Rolando Romero is another match that should grab boxing handicappers’ attention. Check out Boxing odds, analysis, and free picks for the top boxing matches on Saturday, July 17. Top Boxing Matches Read More
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Will The Celebrity Boxing Trend Continue?At 3-0, most consider Jake Paul a celebrity boxer. That could change on August 28. On that day, Paul takes on Tyron Woodley. If JP can get past Woodley, a former UFC Champion with excellent striking skills, he’d be ready to fight a professional boxer in his next bout. Check out more information on the celebrity boxing trend along with Read More
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: WBC Interim World Lightweight Highlight BoutA couple of fights on Friday and three bouts on Saturday highlight what should be an entertaining two days of boxing action. The fights on Friday include a WBC Interim World Lightweight bout between Javier Fortuna and Joseph Diaz. Check out information and a pick for that bout as well as four other terrific matches happening this weekend so yo Read More
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Odds Are EvenA couple of fighters who know how to promote a bout, former UFC champion Tyron Woodley and YouTube sensation turned pugilist Jake Paul, step into the ring to fight each other on August 28. Although the bout is some time from now, we’ve already seen a major odds shift. Not only that, but Woodley and Paul have ratcheted up the Read More
- Boxing Betting News Update: Davis and Loma DominateJuly 4th Weekend is a slow one on the boxing front. In fact, MyBookie has odds for just a few boxing matches. So instead of writing about and picking winners in those matches, we’ll talk about what’s going on in the sport. Check out the latest in our Boxing betting update. 2021 Boxing Betting Update | July 2nd Edition Gervonta Read More
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Nery Vs Figueroa Highlight Bout
- Boxing Lines: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Fight Date Set
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Caleno Vs Saunders Highlight Bout
- Top 2021 Boxing Lines to Bet On From May 1st
- Top 2021 Boxing Lines to Bet On From Apr. 23rd to Apr. 24th
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Paul Emerges As the Boxing Odds Favorite
- Top Boxing Lines to Bet On The Weekend Apr. 16 Edition
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: 5 Things Ben Must Do to Win It All
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: WBO Light Heavy Title Bout
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: 5 Things Jake Must Do to Win
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Apr. 2nd Edition
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Analysis of Askren’s Fighting Style
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Mar. 26th Edition
- Boxing Betting News: Mike Tyson’s Potential Next Opponent
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Mar. 19th Edition
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Rundown on Ben’s MMA Career
- Boxing Lines: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Fight Update
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Mar. 12th Edition
Bare Knuckle FC Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Bare Knuckle Odds | 2021 Current Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship Betting Lines
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing & MMA Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.