Mike Tyson Odds, Iron Mike Tyson Boxing Prop Bets | Tyson Betting
Mike Tyson Odds, Iron Mike Tyson Boxing Prop Bets | Tyson Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Mike Tyson Odds, & Prop Bets
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr Odds
Mike Tyson will take on Roy Jones Jr. in an eight-round exhibition bout in California. The fight was supposed to take place in September but was postponed until November 28.
Basic Mike Tyson StatsBorn: Michael Gerard Tyson / June 30, 1966
Nickname: Iron Mike Tyson, Kid Dynamite, The Baddest Man on the Planet
Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Nakathila Vs Stevenson Highlight Bout
One of the top pound-for-pound boxers in the world steps into the ring on Saturday. Shakur Stevenson battles Jeremiah Nakathila in a championship bout. Check out Boxing odds and a free boxing pick for Stevenson versus Nakathila as well as six other boxing matches taking place on June 12.
Boxing Events in MyBookie: Stevenson in Action Against Nakathila
Boxing Events in MyBookie
- When: Saturday, June 12
Saturday, June 12th Bouts
- April Hunter -5000 / Claudia Vigh +1300
3-0 April Hunter should have no trouble dominating Claudia Vigh. The massive underdog is 3-27 with a draw. Opponents have beaten Vigh via KO or TKO 12 times. Hunter should win this via knockout for sure. So look for a prop option on MyBookie with better odds.
Boxing Pick: April Hunter
- Ellie Scotney -4000 / Vanesa Caballero +1200
It sure looks as if 2-0 Ellie Scotney should have no trouble winning this fight. The British boxer takes on Spanish fighter Vanesa Caballero. Scotney’s initial opponent was 5-2 Mailys Gangloff. Gangloff fought in May, though. That may be the reason she pulled out of this. In any case, Caballero is 4-9-3 and has lost her last couple. The underdog winning would be a surprise. Look for a prop boxing play on MyBookie.
Boxing Pick: Ellie Scotney
- Edy Valencia Mercado +750 / Thomas Patrick Ward -1500
At 17-5-6 with 5 knockout wins, Edy Valencia Mercado has a shot to upset Thomas Patrick Ward. The key for Mercado is to get inside of the 29-0-1 Ward. With 5 knockout wins from those 29 victories, the favorite doesn’t show much power. Mercado doesn’t have a ton of power either. But if he can stick close to Ward and get his shots off first, who knows?
Boxing Pick: Edy Valencia Mercado
- Alen Babic -800 / Damian Chambers +450
Damian Chambers is not only 11-1, but 7 of his victories have arrived via technical knockout or knockout. Alen Babic is 6-0 with 6 knockouts. The Croatian born boxer has a lot of power. Chambers could pull off the upset if he keeps his distance and pays attention to his defense.
Boxing Pick: Damian Chambers
- Jeremias Nicolas Ponce +180 / Lewis Ritson -225
Ritson has fought and beaten some tough dudes. He bested Miguel Vasquez last October in a split-decision victory. Ponce is 29-0 with 17 knockouts. The record looks great, but Ponce has fought almost exclusively in his native Argentina. On film, Ponce shows decent skills. Ritson could be in some trouble if he tries to cover up when Ponce moves forward throwing punches. The underdog is the play.
Boxing Pick: Jeremias Nicolas Ponce
- Jose Pedraza +175 / Julian Rodriguez -220
At 21-0 with 14 knockouts, Julian Rodriguez is on the verge of securing a title fight. But first, he must get by veteran Jose Pedraza. Pedraza is 28-3 and heads into this off a couple of victories. Rodriguez has never faced a fighter as skilled, or as experienced, as Pedraza. The underdog has fought against some of the best in the division. Pedraza is worth backing even though Rodriguez should win this.
Boxing Pick: Jose Pedraza
- Jeremiah Nakathila +1100 / Shakur Stevenson -3000
Stevenson is one of the best pound-for-pound, but he’s in tough on Saturday. Jeremiah Nakathila has range. He throws his long jab and straight right with power. Those are two punches that could upset Stevenson’s plan. But Shakur is much faster than Nakathila. Stevenson will have no trouble cutting off the ring and getting close enough to throw his power punches. The chalk wins easily. Choose a couple of rounds when you believe Stevenson ends the fight.
Boxing Pick: Shakur Stevenson via TKO or KO
Boxing Betting News
Mike Tyson Betting News History, Boxing News & Betting Odds
- Will Tyson or Jones Jr. Fight Again? – Boxing LinesThe November 28 boxing match between Iron Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. ended in a draw. Not everyone was happy with a draw, which is why most boxing fans believe the two will dance again sometime in the near future. Check out what both men said after their interesting exhibition bout on the Saturday after Thanksgiving that leads us Read More
- Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr. Final Preview – Boxing LinesThe fight is almost here! On Saturday, November 28, Roy Jones Jr. takes on Iron Mike Tyson. We’ve analyzed fight in every way possible. We’ve even made our picks. Check out an update on both men’s mental and physical states heading into one of the biggest bouts of the year so you can get all your bets ready and place Read More
- Mike Tyson Vs Jones Jr Boxing Lines – Who Wins on Nov. 28thAfter months of interviews, training videos, and historical perspective, two of the greatest fighters in the history of boxing step into the ring to decide who is best. On Saturday, November 28, Roy Jones Jr. and Mike Tyson will throw down in what should be an intriguing, exciting, and possibly career restarting battle. Check out keys for both men to Read More
- 5 Reasons Why Jones Jr. Will Win On Nov. 28 – Boxing LinesWhen Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. steps into the ring on Saturday, November 28, boxing fans will get to witness two of the greatest pugilists of all time showcase their skills. Although both men aren’t the same boxers like they were during their prime, they are both plenty good enough to put on a great show. With that in Read More
- 5 Reasons Why Mike Tyson Will Win On Nov. 28 – Boxing LinesIn less than ten days, two of the greatest boxers in the history of the sport step into the ring to determine who is better. Iron Mike Tyson, the most feared fighter in the late 1980’s and early 1990’s takes on one of the best pound-for-pound boxers of all time in Roy “Superman” Jones Jr. It’s time to get to Read More
- Mike Tyson Vs Jones Jr. Top 3 Techniques – Boxing LinesIn two and a half weeks two of the greatest fighters in the history of boxing throw down in what should be an exciting matchup. Iron Mike Tyson, one of the most legendary figures in sports history takes on Roy “Superman” Jones Jr., who at one time most considered the best athlete in any sport. If either wants to leave Read More
- Mike Tyson’s Top 5 Wins Through His Career – Boxing LinesIron Mike Tyson heads to his bout against Roy Jones Jr. with a reputation for dominating his opponents. Most people, though, know Tyson for what he’s done since exiting the ring than for what he did in the ring. Tyson didn’t become the youngest heavyweight in history because he couldn’t box. Iron Mike knows the sport better than almost any Read More
- 5 Ways Mike Tyson Can Blow It On November 28It’s fight month as Iron Mike Tyson takes on fellow legendary boxer Roy Jones Jr. in what should be one of the most interesting boxing matches of the year. Even though both have lost a step or two, recent video of Mike and Roy training shows they each can hold their own. Forget about setting up the fight. We’ve spent Read More
- 5 Ways Roy Jones Jr. Blows It On November 28thWhen Roy Jones Jr. enters the ring to fight Mike Tyson on November 28, it will have been over 2 years since Superman had entered the ring competitively. That’s a long time for a fighter to sit on the bench. It’s especially worrisome for Jones because he’s 51-years-old and faces a boxer in Tyson who appears to have the same Read More
- Mike Tyson’s 5 Most Dominant Techniques – Boxing Lines
- Will Mike Tyson Show His Signature Move? – Boxing Lines
- Iron Mike Vs Jones Jr. Expert Analysis – Boxing Lines
- Ali Vs Tyson In Their Primes – Boxing Lines
- A Few of Roy Jones Jr.’s Most Important Fights
- Mike Tyson And His Journey To Be Vegan – Boxing Lines
- Evander Holyfield Vs Mike Tyson Recap – Boxing Lines
- Roy Jones Jr. Nickname Origin – Boxing Lines
- Myke Tyson’s Left Hook Analysis – Boxing Lines
- Jim Jacobs Mentor of Mike Tyson – Boxing Lines
- Buster Douglas Vs Mike Tyson Recap – Boxing Lines
- Mike Tyson’s Peek-A-Boo Style – Boxing Lines
- Mike Tyson Fighting Style – Boxing Lines
- Tyson Vs Jones Jr: The 1988 Olympics | Boxing Lines
- Mike Tyson Boxing Power Analysis | 2020 Mike Tyson Fight
- Remembering Mike Tyson’s Mentor
- Mike Tyson’s Top 3 Most Devastating Punches | Boxing Lines
- Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr – Boxing Lines
Mike Tyson Odds, Boxing Lines | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Mike Tyson Prop Bets | 2021 Mike Tyson Betting
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.