Jake Paul Odds, Tyron Woodley vs Jake Paul | YouTube Influencers Betting
Jake Paul Odds, Tyron Woodley vs Jake Paul | YouTube Influencers Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
More Featured Jake Paul Lines
Jake Paul Odds, Jake Paul Prop Bets
Jake Paul Odds
Jake Paul is an American YouTuber, internet personality, actor, rapper and boxer which we can bet on.
Basic Jake Paul StatsBorn: Jake Joseph Paul / January 17, 1997
Nickname: The Problem Child
Jake Paul Versus Tyron Woodley Odds & Analysis – Boxing Betting
Jake Paul has his next opponent. The YouTube star turned boxer battles his most skilled opponent yet when he steps into the ring against former UFC champion Tyron Woodley. Unlike Ben Askren, or anyone else Paul has fought, Woodley is a striker who has trained in boxing for years. No doubt, this is Paul’s most challenging fight to date. Keep reading for specifics on Woodley versus Paul so you can start planning your bets against their Boxing Lines.
Everything To Know About Jake Paul Versus Tyron Woodley
Jake Paul Vs Tyron Woodley Odds & Fight Info
- When: Saturday, Aug. 28
- Where: TBD
- TV / Streaming: Showtime PPV
- Boxing Odds on MyBookie: Paul -120 / Woodley -120
Why did Jake Paul agree to fight Tyron Woodley?
As soon as Woodley’s UFC contract ended, his manager, Malki Kawa, started working with Jake Paul’s manager, Nakisa Bidarian, to put together Woodley versus Paul.
Kawa told Bidarian that if his fighter truly wanted to be taken seriously as a boxer, he had to take on someone with striking or boxing skills. Woodley is the perfect candidate because he went 7-2 in technical knockout and knockouts against the best strikers in the world.
Bidarian knew this was the time for Paul to take the next step. There was no way people were going to pay Jake the same type of money to fight a Ben Askren clone.
Paul and his camp also knew that, since signing the deal with Showtime, they had to come up with more intriguing matchups.
From Kawa’s and Woodley’s point-of-view, he can make tons of dollars fighting a dude not nearly as fearsome as Kamaru Usman or Gilbert Burn. From JP’s point-of-view, the fight gives him a chance to show he can hang with a real striking star, not a wrestler or basketball player turned boxer.
Why are the odds even on both fighters?
Woodley heads into this on a 4-match losing streak. However, the losses happened in UFC bouts against top competition.
The four losses were against best in the world Kamaru Usman, hard hitting Gilbert Burns, Colby Covington and Vicente Luque. The Burns and Usman losses happened via decision, which means Woodley took punches from some of the hardest hitters at UFC.
Covington ended Woodley’s night in the fifth-round while Luque beat Woodley via submission. Oddsmakers are aware that Woodley, even though he’s lost 4 straight, didn’t lose all 4 bouts via knockout, which means Tyron should hang with the heavy hitting Paul.
What are the early predictions for Paul versus Woodley?
As one might expect, boxers and boxing fans seem to favor Paul while UFC and MMA guys are favoring Woodley.
Dana White believes Woodley knocks out Jake Paul. In a statement to ESPN’s Ariel Helwani, Woodley said, “Easiest fight of my career and biggest purse of my career all in one night. Basically, they brought me in to take out the trash. Can’t wait to shut this b*tch up. This is getting done for the culture, the whole MMA/boxing community, to rid this guy of combat sports.”
Per Jake Paul, “Tyron ran his mouth a little too much in the locker room when I knocked out his best friend Ben and earned himself a top spot on the Problem Child death list. Tyron’s a seasoned striker who has fought the best MMA fighters in the world but will be dropped by a Disney teen star in 2 rounds.”
Right now, the odds are showing the biggest predictive force to be the Problem Child’s ability to take a punch versus Woodley’s. The odds opened with Jake Paul favored, but boxing handicappers know JP has yet to get hit hard.
Woodley hits hard. Those same handicappers also know Tyron has taken a powerful punch. Oddsmakers quickly changed the betting odds to even on both sides.
Boxing Betting News
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Jermall Charlo and Nayoa Inoue Highlight The Weekend Bouts
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Nakathila Vs Stevenson Highlight Bout
- Jake Paul Versus Tyron Woodley Odds & Analysis – Boxing Betting
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Boxing Odds & Pick
- Top 2021 Boxing Matches to Bet On From June 5th & 6th
Jake Paul Betting News History, Boxing News & Jake Paul Betting Odds
- Jake Paul Versus Tyron Woodley Odds & Analysis – Boxing BettingJake Paul has his next opponent. The YouTube star turned boxer battles his most skilled opponent yet when he steps into the ring against former UFC champion Tyron Woodley. Unlike Ben Askren, or anyone else Paul has fought, Woodley is a striker who has trained in boxing for years. No doubt, this is Paul’s most challenging fight to date. Keep Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Paul Emerges As the Boxing Odds FavoriteApril 17 is here. The much discussed, much frowned upon, much disgusted by battle between Jake Paul and Ben Askren is about to happen. As we head into fight night, YouTube star Jake Paul has taken the betting reigns. Paul had gone all the way down to -120. But on the eve of the boxing match, JP is a solid Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: 5 Things Ben Must Do to Win It AllWhat once was a sideshow has become one of the most intriguing and possibly competitive boxing matches of the year. At first, most expected Jake Paul to pummel former UFC fighter Ben Askren. But as the weeks have passed and as more and as more fans and boxing handicappers have heard Ben Askren speak about the match, the odds have Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: 5 Things Jake Must Do to WinDana White said he was going to put $1 million on Ben Askren to beat Jake Paul. Maybe, Dana did. The odds on Jake Paul dived from -200 to -120 in little less than a week. Ben Askren, who was a +150 underdog, is now at +100. We’ve got three blogs before the big fight on April 17. In this Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Analysis of Askren’s Fighting StyleOdds on the Jake Paul versus Ben Askren fight changed big time last week. Heading into the week, Paul was a -150 favorite. In the span of 7 days, the odds on JP have gone from -150 to -200. Jake is now a 2-to-1 favorite to beat Ben Askren. Nobody knows if the odds are justified. The Askren versus Paul Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Rundown on Ben’s MMA CareerBy now, every human being in the U.S. knows who the Paul brothers are. Jake Paul and Logan Paul were YouTube stars. In the past couple of years, they added professional boxer to the name-plates on their desks. More people know who Jake Paul is than who Ben Askren is, which is why in our weekly JP versus Ben blog Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Fight Update – Boxing LinesOn April 17, Jake Paul takes on Ben Askren in one of the most highly-anticipated boxing matches of the year. Early indications suggest JP versus Askren could be the fifth most watched pay-per-view boxing event of all time. On Monday, March 8, fight promoter Triller sent out a press release stating that they’ve decided on a venue. Triller also released Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Expert Analysis Update – Boxing LinesJake “The Problem Child” Paul and former UFC champion Ben Askren are set to battle on April 17. Although a venue has yet to be determined, interest for the fight is so massive that some believe Paul versus Askren becomes the fifth most watched pay-per-view boxing match in history. Let’s have another look at the upcoming bout so you can Read More
- Boxing Lines: Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Early AnalysisOn April 17, YouTube star and undefeated boxer Jake Paul takes on former UFC welterweight Ben Askren in what could end up the fifth highest-grossing pay-per-view boxing event of all time. Even though promoters haven’t chosen a venue, interest in the match is massive. The fight is so big that we’re not waiting. Check out what we know about the Read More
- Posts not found
Jake Paul Odds, Boxing Lines | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Jake Paul Prop Bets | 2021 Boxing Betting
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.