Logan Paul Odds, Mayweather vs Logan Paul Odds | YouTuber Logan Paul Betting
Logan Paul Odds, Mayweather vs Logan Paul Odds | YouTuber Logan Paul Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
More Featured Celebrity Boxing Lines
Logan Paul Odds, Youtuber Logan Paul Prop Bets
Logan Paul Boxing Betting
Logan Alexander Paul is an American YouTuber, internet personality, and boxer which we can bet on.
Basic Logan Paul StatsBorn: Logan Alexander Paul / April 1, 1995
Nickname: The Maverick
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Boxing Odds & Pick
After the biggest buildup for an exhibition bout in history, YouTube star Logan Paul, 3-0 undefeated boxer Jake Paul’s older brother, steps into the ring against one of the greatest pugilists in history, Floyd “Money” Mayweather Jr. The time for talk is over. Last week we ran through the best prop bets. This week’s Paul versus Mayweather article is about who wins the bout. Check it out so you can get all set to make your bets against their Boxing odds.
Boxing Betting Preview for Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Odds & Fight Info
- When: Sunday, June 6
- Where: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
- TV / Streaming: Showtime
- Boxing Odds: Mayweather -900 / Paul +550
Keys for a Floyd Mayweather Jr. victory
Mayweather Jr. must stay out of trouble. His biggest issue will be dealing with Logan Paul’s weight and height advantage.
At some point in the fight, Floyd must get close to Paul. If he doesn’t use his experience to get close enough to Paul to land knockout punches, things could go bad for Floyd.
One of the things Mayweather Jr. must be aware of is Paul’s power. Even though Floyd is vastly superior to Logan in terms of boxing skill, Paul will enter the ring the much bigger man.
Floyd mustn’t discount Paul’s ability to hurt him with one of those thunderous punches. If Floyd is overconfident, and doesn’t use his defensive skills, LP could get lucky.
How can Logan Paul pull off the greatest upset in history?
Paul should use his height and weight advantages. Logan’s greatest strength is his physical assets.
Logan mustn’t get overly excited, which means he should force Mayweather Jr. into action. Remember, there are no judges. Mayweather has made some bold claims, which means Money must knock out Logan Paul or the fight, in the eyes of boxing fans at least, is a loss.
Floyd has way more riding on this than Paul does. So what Logan should do is get in the ring, wait for Floyd to come to him in the early rounds, take Floyd’s shots while covering up and wait for Mayweather to slow down in the later rounds.
If Paul uses his physical advantages, leans on Floyd in the clinch, covers up when Floyd flurries, and then waits until the 44-year-old loses some steam, who knows? Maybe, Logan gets in a lucky punch.
Final Betting Prediction for Logan Paul Vs Floyd Mayweather Jr.
There are a few ways to look at this fight. First, Floyd dominates from beginning to end and then knocks Logan Paul out whenever he feels he’s had enough.
Second, Paul lands a lucky punch and flattens Money. Third, Floyd struggles to win the fight while Paul takes all of his punches and has his Rocky moment.
All three scenarios are possible. On one hand, Floyd has looked as fast ever. On the other hand, Mayweather Jr. has never fought someone so much bigger and taller than he is.
So, Floyd has trained great. But he hasn’t trained or sparred with someone as athletic as Logan Paul. Paul hasn’t trained or sparred with someone who is a Mayweather clone.
From a boxing handicappers point of view, there are two bets to consider. First, either you go with Logan and hope he lands a few lucky punches. Or, second, you choose one or two rounds and back Floyd to knock him out.
Those are the only two scenarios worth betting. The most likely scenarios is Floyd takes his time and waits until the seventh or eighth to flatten Logan.
By the seventh or eight round, Paul won’t have the same stamina he did in the first. Remember, Conor McGregor tired against Mayweather and McGregor is one of the best in shape humans on the planet.
Floyd will give the fans their money’s worth. If he doesn’t, nobody will pay for his next exhibition bout.
Boxing Pick: Floyd Mayweather Jr. wins via KO in Round 7 or Round 8
Boxing Betting News
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Non-Stop Promotion Continues
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Is It a Celebrity Match?
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Castano vs Charlo Highlights Saturday Action
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Will The Celebrity Boxing Trend Continue?
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: WBC Interim World Lightweight Highlight Bout
Logan Paul Betting News History, Boxing News & Logan Paul Betting Odds
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Boxing Odds & PickAfter the biggest buildup for an exhibition bout in history, YouTube star Logan Paul, 3-0 undefeated boxer Jake Paul’s older brother, steps into the ring against one of the greatest pugilists in history, Floyd “Money” Mayweather Jr. The time for talk is over. Last week we ran through the best prop bets. This week’s Paul versus Mayweather article is about Read More
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Logan Paul Boxing Props Betting UpdateThere’s about a week before one of the greatest spectacles of the year, maybe, of all time takes place when Floyd “Money” Mayweather takes on Logan “I Need a Boxing Nickname” Paul. When Floyd announced the fight, Money was a -750 favorite. As we head into the final week before the fight, Mayweather is now a -1000 chalk. Forget talking Read More
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul: Paul Training with Ryan Garcia Gives Him a ShotWe’re about 3 weeks out from the Floyd Mayweather Jr. versus Logan Paul fight. With less than a month before one of the greatest boxers in history takes on one of the greatest YouTube stars on the planet, strategy from both sides has come into focus. Showtime has also released the rest of the fight card. With all that being Read More
- Boxing Lines: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Fight Date SetJake Paul successfully beat Ben Askren in his major exhibition bout. Now brother Logan hopes to follow in Jake’s footsteps. No doubt, though, Logan fights the tougher opponent in one of the greatest boxers in history, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Check out an update on Mayweather versus Paul so you can continue planning your bets against their Floyd Mayweather odds. Floyd Read More
- Boxing Lines: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Fight UpdateAlthough no date has yet to be set, Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather Jr. insist their bout will happen. One of the reasons for the delay? LP and Mayweather Jr. want to fight in front of fans. It makes sense. Logan remains more of a YouTube star than he does a boxer. Heck, even if he beats Floyd, a remote Read More
- Boxing News Update: Logan Paul Vs Floyd Mayweather Jr.No word yet on where or when the Logan Paul versus Floyd Mayweather Jr. boxing match exhibition takes place. Last week, we wrote about how Floyd and Logan were likely to sign a contract to fight before Jake Paul, Logan’s brother, takes on Ben Askren. As every day passes with no announcement, it’s looking more and more like a dream. Read More
- Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Boxing Update
- Boxing Lines: Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Early Analysis
- Boxing Lines: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Update
- Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul: Who benefited from the Delay?
- Possible Floyd Mayweather Jr. Exhibition Fights – Boxing Lines
- 2 Fights of Floyd Mayweather Jr. Are In The Top 5 PPV Events – Boxing Lines
- Top Upcoming Boxing Events In 2021 to Must Watch
- Logan Paul Background Expert Analysis – Boxing Lines
- Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Early Analysis – Boxing Lines
Logan Paul Odds, Boxing Lines | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Logan Paul Prop Bets | 2021 Boxing Betting
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.