WGC Odds, WGC-Dell Match Play Championship PGA Tour Lines | 2021 WGC Betting
WGC Odds, WGC-Dell Match Play Championship PGA Tour Lines | 2021 WGC Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
2021 World Golf Championships Odds
Annual Events for Professional Golfers by the International Federation of PGA Tours
World Golf Championships are a group of four annual events for professional golfers and MyBookie has the gold odds for all the evenst.
|WGC-Mexico Championship (1999–)||Stroke play|
|WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play (1999–)||Match play|
|WGC-Fedex St. Jude Invitational (1999–)||Stroke play|
|WGC-HSBC Champions (2009–)||Stroke play|
PGA Tour 2021 3M Open Betting Odds & Top Three Picks
With the final major of the 2021 season in the rearview, the PGA Tour turns to the final home stretch as players try to rack up those final FedEx Cup points before the playoffs begin next month. The 3M Open, which succeeded the 3M Championship, returns for the third time with Michael Thompson looking to defend his 2020 victory.
The tournament is the PGA Tour’s only stop in Minnesota, with TPC Twin Cities in suburban Minneapolis serving as the host. Winner receives 500 FedEx Cup points and $1.88 million of the allotted $6.6 million purse. Check out our Golf betting update for the upcoming 2021 3M Open so you can get all set to bt against their PGA Tour odds.
PGA Tour Betting – 3M Open Preview
TPC Twin Cities is a private course that was designed by Arnold Palmer and opened its doors in 2000. Built as a par-72 for its members, the course will play as a par-71 that stretches 7,431 yards this week. The course was built on a former sod farm and features natural rolling terrain and lots of water.
The winning scores in the last two tournaments were 21 and 19-under and if weather conditions hold up, expect another birdie fest this weekend.
World #2 Dustin Johnson highlights a quality field of players looking to regain the #1 spot in the world and his first victory since his November Masters’ triumph. Johnson is trying to find his form with just a pair of top-10 finishes this calendar year.
Louis Oosthuizen makes his tournament debut fresh off a third-place finish last weekend at the Open Championship. Five other major winners join Johnson and Oosthuizen this weekend, including Bubba Watson, Jason Dufner, Patrick Reed, Gary Woodland, and Charl Schwartzel.
Fan-favorite Rickie Fowler will make his tournament debut along with Ryder Cup Captain Steve Stricker. Sponsorship exemptions include former college stars Quade Cummins, Ryan Hall, John Pak, and Angus Flanagan.
Players We Like
Players will need to be aggressive and attack the pins in order to put themselves in a position to win the tournament. The winner will take advantage of the par-5’s and score well on the par-4’s. Bunkers and water hazards are all over the course, but the property features large landing areas that should keep the hazards out of play.
- Patrick Reed (+1800)
Reed missed the cut last week at the Open Championship, and that may play into his favor, getting back to the United States earlier than most. His iron numbers shine on courses over 7,400 yards and logged a 23rd place finish here in 2019. Reed has cashed in on 15 of 20 tournaments this season, including 13 top-25’s and a victory at the Farmers Insurance Open.
- Keegan Bradley (+5000)
Bradley’s play has been up and down over his last handful of starts, with three missed cuts and six top-25 finishes over his previous nine events. His Strokes Gained statistics jump off the page, ranking 4th in Approach the Green and 6th in Tee-to-Green. He finished T46 here in 2019.
- Luke List (+5500)
Comes to Minnesota after a string of recent top-5 finishes. After three straight cuts, List rallied for a T4 at John Deere and T5 at the Barbasol Championship last week. List has five top-10 finishes in 28 events this season and ranked 10th in Strokes Gained: Off-the-Tee. He missed the cut here in 2019 but finished T32 here last year.
Golf Betting News
WGC Betting Lines and Odds
- PGA Tour 2021 3M Open Betting Odds & Top Three PicksWith the final major of the 2021 season in the rearview, the PGA Tour turns to the final home stretch as players try to rack up those final FedEx Cup points before the playoffs begin next month. The 3M Open, which succeeded the 3M Championship, returns for the third time with Michael Thompson looking to defend his 2020 victory. The Read More
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Updated Golf Betting OddsA handful of the biggest names in golf head to Tokyo to compete in the Summer Olympics to compete for their respective countries vying for a gold medal. 60 men and 60 women golfers will compete in the Olympics, with the men beginning competing on July 29th to August 1st, and the women on August 4th-7th. On the men’s side, Read More
- PGA Tour 2021 Open Championship Best Bets for the WeekendWe are about halfway through the second round of the 149th Open Championship at St. George’s Golf Club in Sandwich, England. The leaders are taking shape with a handful of players from Thursday’s early wave setting the bar as we moved into Friday’s rounds. Let’s take a look at our Golf betting update for the weekend so you can keep Read More
- The 2021 Open Championship Betting Odds UpdateThe Open Championship is upon us, and many of the world’s best golfers are on the eastern coast of England for the 149th playing of the tournament. Royal St. George’s Golf Club hosts its 15th Open Championship, and first since 2011. The Open Championship returns after a year hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic restricting global travel last year. Let’s Read More
- PGA Tour 2021 Barbasol Championship Betting Odds & AnalysisThe PGA Tour returns to the state of Kentucky for the 2021 Barbasol Championship at the Keene Trace Golf Club in Nicholasville, KY. This event was canceled last season due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Tournament play begins Thursday, July 15th, and concludes on Sunday, July 18th. Let’s take a closer look at the upcoming event so you can get all Read More
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Men’s Golf Gold Medal Betting PredictionThe 2020 Tokyo Olympics will kick off on Friday, July 23, and conclude on Sunday, August 8. There will be a record 33 competitions and 339 events held across 43 venues. Although there will be plenty of sporting events to follow, golf fans will be most excited about the 2020 Olympics Golf tournament, which will kick off on July 30. Read More
- PGA Tour 2021 Open Championship Betting Odds & AnalysisThis time next week, the 2021 Open Championship at Royal St. George’s Golf Course will be in full swing with the top players in the world vying for the Claret Jug and a chance to be named “The Champion Golfer of the Year.” The tournament will be the 149th version of the Open Championship. Shane Lowry is the defending champion Read More
- PGA Tour 2021 John Deere Classic Betting PreviewThe John Deere Classic returns to the PGA Tour schedule after a one-year hiatus due to COVID-19. The tournament will celebrate its 50th year as a Tour event when the first wave of players tee off Thursday morning in Silvis, IL. The winner of the tournament receives $1.116 million of the $6.2 million purse along with 500 FedEx Cup points. Read More
- PGA Tour 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic Betting Odds & PicksThe PGA Tour makes its lone stop in the state of Michigan for the third edition of the Rocket Mortgage Classic at the Detroit Golf Club in Detriot, MI. Last season the tournament was the fourth played after the pause in play due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Bryson DeChambeau took home the 2020 title with a three-shot victory over Matthew Read More
WGC Odds | 2021 Golf Betting Lines
World Golf Championships Odds
Golf Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Golf Bet Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Casino bonus wins
Hit some great hits on the bonus! Wins in the bonus happen early on when you deposit. Fun!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.