Combate Americas Odds, Hispanic MMA League Lines | MMA Betting
Combate Americas Odds, Hispanic MMA League Lines | MMA Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Combate Americas Odds, Hispanic MMA
Combate Americas Free Live Stream MMA
No Need For PPV, DAZN, Pay Per View, or Searching around on Reddit and Google, Combate Americas is easy to view. FREE. Being a new broadcast Combate Americas is available free on Facebook LIVE. Simply visit the official Facebook page at facebook.com/CombateAmericas and then follow the links to the live stream. Also Broadcast in High Definition (HD) on DAZN the broadcast is only in Spanish, but hey what did you expect?
Here at MyBookie We offer the latest MMA Fight Odds, MMA Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Mix Martial Arts Futures & Specials, News & other info on the MMA.
PFL 2021 Regular Season Week 5 Betting Odds & Predictions
The Professional Fighter’s League is heading into Week 5 of their annual tournament, which means we are getting to the point where fighters will be punching their tickets into the playoffs. This Thursday, June 17, it will be the Welterweights and Light Heavyweights who will be back in action on a 4-fight main card that delivers some fantastic matchups. The points system means that some fighters who won their opening bouts could still be sitting below the playoff line, so it’s all to play for here. Let’s take a look at the PFL odds and predictions for the 4 fights on the main card.
MMA Betting Preview for PFL 5: Welterweights & Light Heavyweights
Cezar Ferreira (-310) Vs Chris Camozzi (+250)
It is the Light Heavyweights stepping into the octagon for the first fight on the main card for what is a must win for one of them. Ferreira went into his first fight of the current PFL season on a 2-fight losing skid, but he turned that around quickly, taking out Nick Roehrick in a little over 30 seconds and picking up 6 points in the process. It was not such good news for Camozzi, who comes into this fight knowing that anything other than a win will mean an exit from the tournament. He lost his opening fight and has now lost 4 of his last 5. Ferreira looks like a sure bet here.
Emiliano Sordi (-355) Vs Dan Spohn (+285)
We continue in the Light Heavyweight division for the second fight of the night, and you have to say that this one looks to be a bit of an uneven matchup. Sordi is on a fantastic run of form, winning 6 in a row, including his opening PFL fight, a unanimous decision versus Camozzi that gave him 3 points. Spohn come into this one heading in the opposite direction. He has now lost 3 in a row and was taken out in Round 2 in his first fight. I think this is a comfortable win for Sordi.
Ray Cooper III Vs Nikolay Aleksakhin
Next up, we move onto the Welterweight division with a fight that has massive playoff implications due to a rather odd opening round of fights. Cooper looks to be as safe as houses heading into this fight after winning his opener in the first round and picking up 6 points in the process. He is now on a 3-fiight winning streak. The first fight for Aleksakhin eneded due to an eye poke that led to the fight being labeled a No Contest. Each fighter was given a single point, leaving Aleksakhin in a playoff position. I think he might help his cause with a win in this one.
Rory MacDonald (-885) Vs Gleison Tibau (+635)
We close out the night with another Welterweight bout, which is one that has the potential to be over before it really even gets started. MacDonald all but booked his passage into the playoffs with an opening round submission win in his first fight in the PFL. Tibau did not fare as well, losing a unanimous decision n his opening fight, which means that he has now lost 3 of his last 5 fights. I think MacDonald gets the job done quickly here.
2020 Super Bowl Week Expert Betting News
- UFC 263: Adesanya Vs Vettori 2 Betting Odds & PicksAlmost every weekend of the year, there is something to look forward to out of the UFC. As is the case with any sports organization, though, some events are bigger than others. This weekend is a big one in the world of MMA, as UFC 263 will feature a pair of title fights, making it must watch TV. There are Read More
- Bellator 260: Lima Vs Amasov Betting Odds & PicksBellator welterweight world title holder Douglas Lima defends the title he won in 2019 for the first time on Friday when he takes on undefeated Yaroslav Amisov. The main event at Bellator 260 should be a fantastic bout. Check out more information on the fights as well as free picks in our Bellator 260 preview so you can wager against Read More
- Rizin Fighting Federation: RIZIN 28 Betting AnalysisOnce you get done with the UFC on Saturday night, you might still be a little fired up after watching some great fights. If you fancy staying up a little later, then check out Rizin FF 28, which is set to begin at 1:30 AM EST on Sunday with an 8-fight main card. Let’s take a closer look at the Read More
- Invicta FC: Phoenix Series 4 Betting PredictionsIf you love MMA but are looking for something a little different, then you should really check out Invicta’s Phoenix Series 4 on Friday night. It is a fast-paced, exciting event that will likely be unlike anything you have ever seen before. The event features 8 Atomweight female fighters going head-to-head in a tournament style setup that will see one Read More
- ONE Championship: Full Blast 2 Betting PredictionsAs always, we have a busy week of MMA action going on, with a variety of different events to watch and wager on. The ONE Championship Full Blast 2 event is a bit of a strange one in that the main card is a mixture of MMA, kickboxing, and Muay Thai, with 4 fights in all set to go on Read More
- PFL 2021 Regular Season Week 4 Betting Odds & PredictionsThe Professional Fighter’s League returns on Thursday, June 10 for the 4th week of the regular season. That means that we are about to cross the midway point of the proceedings, with a lot still to fight for. Thursday night will see a main card that has 4 fights, all of which will be in the Lightweight and Featherweight divisions. Read More
- KSW 61: Pudzian Vs Juras Betting AnalysisThere is another big UFC event coming on Saturday night, but while you wait for that one, there is a lot going on in MMA. That includes KSW 61, which is set for 10 AM on Saturday. It’s a 9 fight main card, so a lot of ground to cover here. Let’s get right to it so you can get Read More
- UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik Vs Sakai Betting Odds & PicksThis event may be listed as a fight night, but UFC Vegas 28 is a bit of a misnomer in that is will actually begin in the late afternoon, with the main card set to go off at 4 PM EST. There is a lot to like about this card, regardless of the time, as we have 6 very good Read More
- LFA 109: McKinney Vs Irizarry Betting AnalysisThere is another huge weekend of MMA action coming and we are going to do our best to cover all the events of the next few days. We will get the ball rolling with LFA 109, which you can watch on UFC Fight Pass on Friday night starting at 9 PM EST. While there are no title fights on the Read More
- UFC News & Rumors: Cerrone Isn’t Done Fighting, What’s Next For Marina Rodriguez, Angela Hill Got her 4th Fight In A Row Canceled
- UFC Fight Night: Rodriguez Vs Waterson Betting Odds
- Bellator 258: Archuleta Vs Pettis Betting Odds & Picks
- PFL 2021 Regular Season Week 3 Betting Odds & Predictions
- MMA News & Rumors: Israel Adesanya Looking To Defend Middleweight Title & More
- UFC on ESPN 23: Reyes Vs Prochazka Betting Odds
- LFA 106: Silveira Vs Viana Odds & Picks – MMA Betting
- PFL 2 2021 Regular Season Betting Odds & Predictions
- ONE On TNT IV: N Sang Vs Bigdash Betting Preview
- MMA News & Rumors: UFC 261 Recap, McGregor Wants to Fight Usman & Jake Paul Calls Out Dana White
- UFC 261: Usman Vs Masvidal Betting Odds & Picks
- KSW 60: De Fries Vs Narkun 2 Betting Analysis
- UFC 264: Conor McGregor Vs Dustin Poirier III Betting Odds
- LFA 105: Rodriguez Vs Gotsyk Odds & Picks – MMA Betting
- PFL 1 2021 Regular Season Expert Analysis – MMA Betting
- ONE On TNT III: Lineker Vs Worthen Expert Analysis
- UFC 261: Usman Vs Masdival Rundown & Early UFC 261 Preview
- MMA News & Rumors: McGregor Calls Out USADA, BJ Penn Wants to Fight JP Next & More
Combate Americas Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Combate Americas Odds | Current Combate Americas Betting Lines
MMA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MMA Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.