Conor Mcgregor Odds, Irish UFC Champion Fight Odds | Mcgregor Betting
08/31 - 05:00 PM
Who Will Conor McGregor Fight Next
Who Will Conor McGregor Fight Next
08/31 - 05:00 PM
Conor McGregor Next Fight
Conor McGregor Next Fight
UFC Featured Lines
Conor Mcgregor Odds, & Prop Bets
Conor Mcgregor Odds
Conor Anthony McGregor is an Irish professional mixed martial artist and boxer that at one point was a former UFC featherweight and lightweight champion.
Basic Conor Mcgregor StatsBorn: Conor Anthony McGregor / 14 July 1988
Weight: Featherweight, Lightweight, Welterweight
UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Betting Odds & Prediction Update
We are now just a day away from UFC 264 and the third meeting between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor. This is a fight that fans have been waiting for since the end of the second fight, which is usually always what happens when you have each fighter winning one each. This one will serve as the decider, but much more importantly, it will dictate who moves on and gets a shot at the Lightweight title. That alone may well make this one a little different than the other two. There is a lot of different ways to wager on this fight, so let’s take a look at some of the betting options, as well as the current odds. We’ll also have some predictions mixed in, but as always, it’s up to you whether you opt to go with our picks or choose your own path. Either way, good luck. With all that being said, let’s jump right into action so you can get ready to make your bets against their UFC odds.
Updated UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Odds & Predictions | MMA Betting Preview
Straight Up Win
The odds here have shifted a little throughout the week, but it is Poirier who is in as the slight favorite at -120 versus McGregor, who is at -110. That is about as close to a coin flip as you can get, but will it be as close as the bookies suggest. McGregor won the first fight in the opening round, but that came 7 years ago, whereas the comfortable 2nd round win for Poirier in fight #2 came just a few short months ago. This is the weight that Poirier is more comfortable fighting at, which is why I think he comes away with the win again.
Round in Which the Fight Ends
Fight #1 ended in the 1st round, while fight #2 ended in the 2nd round. Are you sensing a trend developing there? Of course, it is ridiculous to automatically assume that this one will end in the 3rd round, but I actually think that this is quite possible. Given how much is on the line with this one, I think both fighters may be a little more patient, which could send this fight deeper than the other two. I like the Round 3 pick, which is currently sitting at +500. The +180 for the Round 1 win for either fighter is the shortest odds.
Method of Victory
Both of these fighters are more interested in throwing punches than wrestling on the mat, which I believe narrows down your betting options just a little here. Whomever wins this one is probably going to win by KO or TKO, as I’m just not convinced that this fight will go the distance. Since I am on Poirier to win, I would be looking at odds of +160 for that method of victory, while McGregor to win that way is currently sitting at +115.
Besides the main wagers we have discussed here, there are also a large number of prop bets that you can wager on. Do you think any of the fighters will bleed during the bout? Do you believe that either on will be credited with a knockdown, and if so, who will it be? Those are just a couple of the many options, so there is certainly plenty of ways to spread out your wagers and win on Saturday night.
UFC Betting News
- Early UFC 265: Lewis Vs Gane Betting Odds & Prediction
- UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen Vs Dillashaw Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Makhachev Vs Moises Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Betting Odds & Prediction Update
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why McGregor Will Win
Conor Mcgregor Betting News History, Boxing News & Betting Odds
- UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Betting Odds & Prediction UpdateWe are now just a day away from UFC 264 and the third meeting between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor. This is a fight that fans have been waiting for since the end of the second fight, which is usually always what happens when you have each fighter winning one each. This one will serve as the decider, but much Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why McGregor Will WinIt is arguably the biggest fight of the year that we have coming our way at UFC 264, as Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier prepare to meet for the third time. You need to go all the way back to 2014 to find the first time that these two fighters met, with McGregor taking that one in the opening round. Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why Poirier Will WinThis coming Saturday night, we have another huge UFC event coming, with UFC 264 having Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier going head-to-head. As well as this being the deciding fight, with each man having previously beaten the other, it’s also important in that the winner is almost certainly guaranteed a shot at the Lightweight title. There is a lot to Read More
- UFC 264 Betting Update: McGregor and Poirier Ready for Third DanceOn Saturday, July 10, Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier throw down for the third time. Two of the greatest featherweights in UFC history, maybe the two greatest of all time, have no love for each other. UFC 264 is set to be one of the most electrifying events in the promotional company’s history. Check out more information on UFC 264 Read More
- UFC 257: Poirier vs McGregor 2 MMA Betting RecapThis weekend will see the return of the UFC, with the 3rd meeting between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor serving as the headline event. While there was a lot of respect between the two fighters heading into, as well as immediately following, the 2nd meeting, some of that has been tempered. It all comes down to a promise from McGregor Read More
- UFC 178: Poirier vs McGregor 1 Recap & Early UFC 264 Betting PredictionWhile we didn’t get to see any UFC action this past weekend because of the 4th of July holiday in the U.S., we did get to see anticipation build for UFC 264. It’s an absolutely massive main card that we have on tap this coming Saturday, with the 3rd fight between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier in as the main Read More
- MMA News & Rumors: UFC 261 Recap, McGregor Wants to Fight Usman & Jake Paul Calls Out Dana WhiteWhen you are coming off a UFC weekend that had 3 title fights on the main card, you expect there to be lots of news to report. That is certainly the case, as we saw some explosive action at UFC 261. That has to be great news for the fans who were in attendance live for the first time in Read More
- UFC 264: Conor McGregor Vs Dustin Poirier III Betting OddsConor McGregor will step back into the Octagon on Saturday, July 10 to take on rival Dustin Poirier in the main event at UFC 264. McGregor has lost two of his last three fights, including falling to Poirier earlier this year on January 23. Check out everything there is to know about the huge July clash so you can start Read More
- MMA News & Rumors: McGregor Calls Out USADA, BJ Penn Wants to Fight JP Next & MoreIf you are a fan of the UFC, you are probably already stoked for UFC 261, which is set to go this coming weekend. After all, there are 3 title fights on the main card, so definitely the promise of a lot of fireworks. The good news is that there is plenty of action to keep fight fans occupied while Read More
- MMA News & Rumors: Marvin Vettori, Julian Marquez and McGregor Vs Poirier
- UFC 257: Poirier Vs McGregor Expert Analysis
- Conor McGregor’s Long-Awaited Return to the UFC – MMA Rumors & News
- UFC 246 Odds, McGregor vs Cerrone Betting Preview & Prediction
- McGregor vs Khabib – How To Bet On UFC 229 and Come Out On Top
- McGregor vs. Nurmagomedov Has Fans Salivating For Odds
- Mayweather Reigns in Biggest Sports Betting Event of All Time
- Last Minute Betting Picks & Prediction for Mayweather vs. McGregor Fight
- Counting Ways For Betting on Mayweather vs. McGregor in the Next Fight
- Mayweather vs. McGregor Fight Last Thoughts
- Not Loving Mayweather vs. McGregor odds? Check this Props Instead…
- How Much You Can Win Betting on McGregor vs Mayweather Boxing Props
- 5 Facts Every Bettor Needs to Know About Conor McGregor in 2017
- How Much Money Can You Win With Mayweather vs. McGregor Props?
- Reasons Why Conor McGregor Has No Chance To Beat Floyd Mayweather
- How Can Floyd Mayweather Beat Conor McGregor in his Next Fight?
- How Conor McGregor’s Odds Compare Across Sports Betting Landscape
- Mayweather Vs McGregor Boxing Odds And How Conor Can Win
Conor Mcgregor Odds, Boxing Lines | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Conor Mcgregor Prop Bets | 2021 Conor Mcgregor Betting
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.