Georgia Odds | 2020 College Football Betting Lines
Most recent posts
Georgia vs Baylor 2019 Sugar Bowl Odds, Game Info & Prediction
While the majority of us enjoy a day of relaxation when the calendar rolls over into the New Year, spare a thought for the players who have to don uniforms and go play the sports that we love to watch. One of the biggest sporting events of the college football season now falls on the first day of the year, with the New Year’s 6 bowl games set to go. It’s a fabulous day of football for those of us looking to battle off a hangover or just trying to sneak some rest before it’s time to go back to work.
There are a lot of big games on tap on Wednesday, but with some of the teams set to play being those who just missed out on the playoffs, you have to wonder which of the teams involved will be up for one more battle before their season officially end. The Sugar Bowl features a pair of teams who had a close playoff call this season, with the Georgia Bulldogs and Baylor Bears set to go head to head. Georgia is in as a 4-point favorite, with the point total for this one set at 41.
Georgia vs Baylor 2019 Sugar Bowl Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- When: Wednesday, January 1 at 8:45 PM EST
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans
- TV: ESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Sugar Bowl Odds: Georgia -4 (Total 41)
Why bet on the Georgia Bulldogs?You have to feel some level of sympathy for a Georgia Bulldogs football team that limped into the SEC Championship Game with an astonishing number of injuries on the offensive side of the football. This is a team that has made it to the conference final in 3 consecutive seasons, so there is every reason to believe that they will be back again sooner rather than later.
This may well prove to be the final game of his college career for QB Jake Fromm, so look for him to put on a good show for the NFL scouts who will certainly be watching. The Dawgs have been a decent pick when playing in January, going 10-5 SU in their last 15. This season, they are 4-2 ATS in their last 6.
- Points per Game: 31.15
- Passing Yards: 220.92
- Rushing Yards: 189.46
- Yards per Play: 6.13
- Points per Game: 12.46
- Passing Yards: 198.54
- Rushing Yards: 75.77
- Yards per Play: 4.34
Why bet on the Baylor Bears?The Baylor Bears lost just 2 games this season, with both of those defeats coming at the hands of the Oklahoma Sooners, a pair of losses that ultimately cost Baylor a spot in the playoffs. The Sugar Bowl will serve as a nice little consolation, but the Bears will still be looking back at that second half lead that they totally gassed in the first meeting with the Sooners.
That aside, the Bears have been a fantastic betting option this season, especially against the spread, where they have now covered in 6 of their last 7 games. It gets even better when this team is in as the underdog, as they have covered in 9 straight games when playing with that label. The Bears have seen 4 of their last 6 games go UNDER the point total.
- Points per Game: 35.15
- Passing Yards: 256.69
- Rushing Yards: 174.54
- Yards per Play: 6.44
- Points per Game: 19.31
- Passing Yards: 215.08
- Rushing Yards: 143.85
- Yards per Play: 4.85
Georgia vs Baylor 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Trends
- Bulldogs are 10-5 SU in their last 15 games played in January
- Bulldogs are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Georgia’s last 8 games
- Bears are 13-2 SU in their last 15 games
- Bears are 9-0 ATS in their last 9 games when playing as the underdog
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baylor’s last 6 games
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Georgia vs BaylorThe one thing that you need to pay attention to here is the health of Bears QB Charlie Brewer, who suffered a concussion in the Big 12 title game. If he cannot go, the Dawgs would appear to be a great bet. I am taking them to win and cover either way.
Score: Georgia Bulldogs 24 – Baylor Bears 17
Georgia Bulldogs Odds
2020 Georgia Bulldogs Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Georgia|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Sanford Stadium|
|Mascot||Uga – Hairy Dawg|
Georgia Bulldogs Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Georgia Bulldogs Game Odds, Bulldogs Live Odds, This Weeks Georgia Bulldogs team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Georgia team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bulldogs Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Georgia NCAA Football News & other info on the Georgia Bulldogs. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Georgia Bulldogs Today!
- Texas vs Georgia 2019 Sugar Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
- Alabama vs Georgia 2018 SEC Championship Odds & Pick
- Georgia Tech vs Georgia NCAA Football Week 13 Spread & Prediction
- Auburn vs Georgia NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Georgia vs Kentucky NCAA Football Week 10 Odds & Game Preview
- Florida vs Georgia NCAA Football Week 9 Spread & Preview
- Georgia vs LSU College Football Week 7 Spread & Pick
- Vanderbilt at Georgia NCAA Football Week 6 Spread & Pick
- Tennessee vs Georgia 2018 NCAA Football Week 5 Lines
- Georgia at Missouri 2018 NCAA Football Week 4 Lines
- Middle Tennessee State vs Georgia NCAAF Week 3 Spread & Pick
- Georgia at South Carolina College Football Week 2 Spread & Pick
- Austin Peay at Georgia College Football Week 1 Spread
- Best Early 2018 SEC Championship Odds
- Georgia Bulldogs Tries for Consistent Success
- SU Betting Preview for 2018 College Football Championship Game
- Why Bet on Georgia to Win the 2018 National Championship?
- 2018 College Football Championship Betting Preview: Alabama vs. Georgia
Sports in the State of Georgia
NCAA Teams | Division I
2020 NCAA Football
Georgia Bulldogs | College Football Playoff National Championship
Top 25 Ranked 2020 NCAA D1 Football Teams
NCAA Football Reviews @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook