We are now officially in the final two weeks of the regular season, and a quick look at each of the 6 divisions reveals that the races to win those divisions are as good as over. The AL East still hangs somewhat in the balance, but you would have to believe that the Red Sox are going to be good enough to hold on to their 4-game lead at this late stage of the season. What that means is that there are essentially only 4 playoff spots left for the taking, with those spots being in the Wild Card in each conference. The races are tight there, and it’s a good time to take a little bit of a closer look to see who might emerge victorious from that fight. Let’s take a closer look inside each conference to see which teams should be considered the betting odds favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound