We are now officially in the final two weeks of the regular season, and a quick look at each of the 6 divisions reveals that the races to win those divisions are as good as over. The AL East still hangs somewhat in the balance, but you would have to believe that the Red Sox are going to be good enough to hold on to their 4-game lead at this late stage of the season. What that means is that there are essentially only 4 playoff spots left for the taking, with those spots being in the Wild Card in each conference. The races are tight there, and it’s a good time to take a little bit of a closer look to see who might emerge victorious from that fight. Let’s take a closer look inside each conference to see which teams should be considered the betting odds favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.