Pittsburgh Pirates Odds | 2020 MLB Betting Lines
Pittsburgh Pirates Odds | 2020 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Nationals vs Pirates MLB Odds & Game Analysis
No team is playing better baseball than the Washington Nationals at the moment. They figure to continue rolling on Wednesday playing at a Pittsburgh team that has basically quit on the season. The Nats are favored on the MLB Odds.
How to Bet Nationals at Pirates MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 7:05 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Patrick Corbin/Joe Musgrove
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Live Stream: MLB.tv
- Radio: SiriusXM
- MLB Odds: Washington Nationals -145 (Total 9)
- Partly Cloudy: 27°C/81°F
- Humidity: 67%
- Precipitation: 16%
- Cloud Cover: 32%
- Wind: 8 mph W
- Stadium Type: Open
Why Bet on Washington?
Reliever Hunter Strickland was hurt in a weightlifting accident on Tuesday. A bar fell and struck Strickland in the face. His nose was bandaged and there was discoloration around his eyes. Second baseman Brian Dozier is on the paternity leave list. Adrian Sanchez has been called up in a corresponding 25-man roster move to provide extra infield depth.
Trea Turner has reached base safely in a career-high 26 straight games. During the streak he is hitting .336 with four doubles, one triple, six homers, 18 RBI, 13 walks, six stolen bases, 25 runs scored, a .408 on-base percentage and a .555 slugging percentage. Turner has hit safely in 11 of his last 12 games, going 18-for-50 (.360) with a double, four homers, 13 RBI, seven walks, three stolen bases and 15 runs scored.
In 36 games dating to July 6, Anthony Rendon is hitting .340 with 12 doubles, one triple, seven homers, 36 RBI, 14 walks, one stolen base and 25 runs scored. The Nationals have nine players with at least 11 home runs this season, the most of any club in the National League.
It’s lefty Patrick Corbin on the mound. Corbin allowed one run on seven hits with four walks and eight strikeouts across six innings during a no-decision against the Brewers on Friday. The four walks hurt his WHIP and the offense didn’t support him enough to earn the win, but it was still a good night in the ERA and strikeout categories. Corbin has eight whiffs in three of his last four outings, but his success extends back a lot further than that. Since June 19, the lefty is 4-0 with a 2.37 ERA and 86 strikeouts in 68.1 innings across 11 outings. Overall, he is 9-5 with a 3.34 ERA, 1.18 WHIP and 180 strikeouts in 153.2 innings this season.
This should be a favorable matchup for Corbin against a Pirates team that has struggled mightily against left-handers. Pittsburgh enters this contest ranked 29th in MLB in OPS against southpaws.
- Runs: 5.29
- Hits: 8.93
- Walks: 3.55
- Strike Outs: 8.25
- Runs: 4.64
- Hits: 8.59
- Walks: 3.16
- Strike Outs: 9.29
Why Bet on Pittsburgh?
Reliver Kyle Crick will began serving his three-game suspension on Tuesday. Crick was one of the players in the middle of a skirmish with the Reds last month. The team also activated RHP Richard Rodríguez from the 10-day injured list. Rodriguez ended up missing the minimum due to right shoulder inflammation. The 29-year-old returns to a 3.72 ERA and 41/19 K/BB ratio over 48 1/3 innings this season.
Since being activated from the injured list on June 23, reliever Chris Stratton has posted a 1.82 ERA (29.2ip/6er) and has struck out 31 batters in his 17 appearances. Among all National League pitchers with at least 25.0ip in that time, Stratton’s ERA is the fourth-lowest.
With 21 home runs and 22 stolen bases, Starling Marte is one of just four Major League players this season to hit at least 20 home runs and steal 20 bases; he joins Ronald Acuna Jr, Christian Yelich and Jose Ramirez on that select list.
It’s Joe Musgrove for the Bucs. Musgrove struck out nine while allowing two runs on four hits with no walks across 7.1 innings during a no-decision against the Cubs on Friday. The 26-year-old left with two runners on base in the seventh with the Pirates clinging to a one-run lead, but Felipe Vazquez allowed more of Musgrove’s inherited runners to score, blowing his chance at a victory. While he didn’t get the win, this was arguably his best start of the year, as he struck out a season-high nine batters with no free passes.
He’s punched out more than five with zero walks in just one other outing. Musgrove is 8-11 with a 4.59 ERA, 1.22 WHIP and 124 strikeouts in 137.1 innings this season. In his last 11 starts, he owns a 4.22 ERA with 63 strikeouts and only 10 walks in 59 2/3 innings.
Musgrove is 0-1 with a 3.00 ERA (6.0ip/2er) in two career appearances/one start vs. Washington.
- Runs: 4.61
- Hits: 9.19
- Walks: 2.70
- Strike Outs: 7.66
- Runs: 5.52
- Hits: 9.19
- Walks: 3.54
- Strike Outs: 8.88
Nationals vs Pirates MLB Betting Trends
- Nationals are 4-1 in Corbin’s last 5 starts with 4 days of rest
- Pirates are 2-5 in Musgrove’s last 7 starts vs. National League East
- Nationals are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against Pittsburgh
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Washington’s last 20 games on the road
- Pirates are 3-13 SU in their last 16 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh’s last 5 games
Expert Final Score Prediction for Nationals vs Pirates
Washington Nationals 5 – Pittsburgh Pirates 4
Pittsburgh Pirates Odds
2020 Pittsburgh Pirates Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||Pittsburgh Pirates (1891–present) |
Pittsburgh Alleghenys (1887–1890)
|Arena||PNC Park (2001–present)|
|World Series Titles||5 1909, 1925, 1960, 1971, 1979|
|NL Pennants||9 1970, 1971, 1972, 1974, 1975, 1979, 1990, 1991, 19920|
Pittsburgh Pirates Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Pittsburgh Pirates Game Odds, Pirates Live Odds, This Weeks Pittsburgh Pirates team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Pittsburgh team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Pirates Winning the MLB World Series, Pittsburgh MLB News & other info on the Pittsburgh Pirates. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Pittsburgh Pirates Today!
- Pirates vs Astros MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Pirates vs Astros MLB Week 13 Betting Lines & Pick
- Padres vs Pirates MLB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Tigers vs Pirates MLB Week 12 Lines & Game Preview
- Pirates vs Braves MLB Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Pirates vs Braves MLB Week 11 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Pirates vs Brewers MLB Spread, Game Info & Predictions
- Braves vs Pirates MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Brewers vs Pirates MLB Lines, Game Info & Preview
- How to Bet Pirates at Reds MLB Lines & Game Info
- Dodgers vs Pirates MLB Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- Rockies vs Pirates MLB Odds & Game Analysis
- Pirates vs Padres MLB Week 7 Betting Lines & Analysis
- Pirates vs Diamondbacks MLB Lines & Game Preview
- Pirates vs Diamondbacks MLB Week 7 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Pirates vs Cardinals MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Rangers vs Pirates MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Pirates vs Rangers MLB Odds, Preview & Expert Prediction
Sports in the State of Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh Pirates Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2020 Current MLB Betting Lines
American League MLB Teams
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
Quality platform with awesome customer service!
I’ve been using MyBookie for about 8 months and can provide an in-depth review. Please note: I have not used any other sports betting sites to compare. I also tend to bet low stakes. So take that into account.
– Design: From a design perspective, everything is laid out cleanly. The site is a breeze to use on mobile. The sports I wish to bet on are easy to find and categorized well. The estimated payout automatically updates whenever I type in my wager, so it’s nice to know how much I can potentially earn right away. It’s easy to find my active bets. The one thing that isn’t easy to find initially is how to cash out. But once you know it’s on the Deposit Now page, it’s easy to get to.
One annoyance is that I have to login virtually every time I load the site. Checking the “save my information” box just auto-fills my username and password, not actually keeping me logged in, so I still have to wait for it to login. And it can often take several seconds to do so. This isn’t a huge grievance, just something you tend to notice after a while. I wish there was a way to just keep me logged in so I wouldn’t have to go through the process each time.
– Customer Service: The service is pretty amazing. Easily one of the main reasons I would recommend this site to others. There is a chat button on every page and they are active literally at all times of the night. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes to receive help. Seriously, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m blown away. I never would have thought a sportsbook’s customer service would be 10x better than Amazon or my ISP. Sometimes I do have to give redundant or unnecessary information to address a simple question, but it’s a worthy trade-off given the luxury of being able to get my questions answered so easily and quickly. The help database is also cleanly laid out and informative.
– Sports: There is a diverse group of things to bet on. I actually only found this platform because they offered AUDL. I never dreamed I would be able to bet on ultimate frisbee in this lifetime. They also offer live betting, though I imagine that’s probably a staple of most sites. It is true they don’t tend to offer as many player props as other sites, and the props often take a while to be added. But there is enough available to be satisfied.
– The Catch: With all that said… you gotta read the fine print. I wouldn’t touch any of the bonuses or referrals without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. The process to verify for cashing out is also pretty lengthy. From my perspective, having read everything very carefully, I’ve had no issues with bonuses or cashing out, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I could totally see people rushing into a bonus and shooting themselves in the foot, then complaining about the site. The info is all there, you just have to read it.
Full disclosure: I am writing this review because they are offering a free bet to anyone who reviews. However, as best I can tell, they are publishing all of the bad reviews too, which I think is a nice gesture. A lot of companies will only give a reward for a 5-star bet, whereas MyBookie seems to be giving the reward for negative reviews too. I’m rating this 5-stars because I genuinely enjoy the platform, not because I’ve been biased.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review with a lot of details that most customers miss(the fine print)! We will share this with all MyBookie Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Great site with accurate and active lines … additional bonus is great customer service
Excellent gamble service
Reliable and fast payouts.