New York Mets Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
New York Mets Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
new york mets Injuries
Most recent posts
New York Mets Odds
2021 Minnesota Twins Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||New York Mets (1962–present)|
|Arena||Citi Field (2009–present)|
|World Series Titles||2 1969, 1986|
|NL Pennants||5 1969, 1973, 1986, 2000, 2015|
Braves vs Mets Serie Preview MLB | Unusual Start Time For Opener Of Doubleheader
The first MLB game on a somewhat light schedule on Monday features an unusual first pitch of 5:10 p.m. ET as the Atlanta Braves visit the NL East rival New York Mets, who are solid favorites on the MLB odds behind pitcher Marcus Stroman. It’s Game 1 of a doubleheader and thus scheduled for seven innings.
How to Bet Braves at Mets MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 5:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Kyle Muller/Marcus Stroman
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Mets -145, Braves +135 (total 7)
Why Bet on Atlanta?
The Braves split four games over the weekend in Philadelphia, losing the finale 2-1 on Sunday as Phils starter Aaron Nola dominated. Nola had struggled since June 1 with a 6.10 ERA in his last eight starts before this one. Austin Riley had three of the four Atlanta hits with a homer and two doubles.
The Braves have not won back-to-back games since July 9-10 against the Marlins. They have alternated wins and losses in each of their nine games since the All-Star break.
This game starts a five-game series between the Braves and Mets, who lead the NL East. They could all but finish Atlanta with a sweep.
“These guys are grinding through a rough stretch,” Braves manager Brian Snitker said. “We had four days off (at the All-Star break) and we came out of the gate and played a three-and-a-half, four-hour game that wore them right back to where they were before they went on vacation. That’s something we’ll have to fight our way through. We have to win these games. This is a big series. It’s five games against the team we’re chasing. We can rest in the winter. We have to get after it right now.”
It’s lefty Kyle Muller (1-3) on the mound here. Muller tossed four innings of one-run ball in a loss last Wednesday against the Padres. Muller issued three walks against his three strikeouts but he only gave up two hits. Largely due to the trio of walks and the Padres working a lot of deep counts, Muller required 87 pitches to get through four frames.
Through his first five major league outings, he has a 3.20 ERA, 1.12 WHIP and 23 strikeouts in 19 2/3 frames. Muller pitched at the Mets on June 21 in his first MLB start. He held the Mets to one run over four innings. That run scored without the benefit of a hit, as Jonathan Villar led off the bottom of the first inning with a walk and eventually came around to score on a wild pitch. Muller threw only 56 pitches over his four innings, but the Braves had a scoring opportunity against Jacob deGrom in the top of the fifth inning, so they pinch-hit for their starter.Why Bet on New York?
The Mets won two of three over the weekend vs. Toronto, taking the finale 5-4 on Sunday. It was New York’s 16th series victory of the season and their 10th at home. The Mets have been in first place since Saturday, May 8, a streak of 79 days. It’s their longest run atop the East in the last 14 seasons.
Two regulars didn’t start in catcher James McCann and second baseman Jeff McNeil. It was just a breather for McCann, while McNeil was withheld from the starting lineup for the third straight game while he contends with left leg muscle fatigue. However, McNeil did pinch-it and broke a tie with a two-run double in the win over the Jays. McNeil is on a 12-game hitting streak, a career-high. He has safely reached base in each of his last 13 games.
“The performance [staff] is being extra cautious with him, just because this takes him back to a similar spot to where he was when he got hurt [at Tampa Bay],” manager Luis Rojas said of why McNeil hasn’t been starting. “They are being extremely cautious with him.” Rojas was referring to the five weeks McNeil missed with a hamstring strain earlier this season.
Pete Alonso hit three homers in the series vs. Toronto and has five home runs since the All-Star break, when he repeated as Home Run Derby champion.
It’s Marcus Stroman (7-8) on the mound here. He allowed just one hit over eight scoreless innings in the Mets’ 7-0 win over the Reds last Wednesday. Stroman hit Jonathan India with a pitch to lead off the bottom of the first inning before quickly erasing him on a double play. He would then face only two over the minimum the rest of the way, giving up a leadoff since to Aristides Aquino in the third and a two-out walk to Joey Votto in the seventh. He hadn’t gone more than five innings in any of his previous five outings. The seven strikeouts were one shy of a season high. Stroman lowered his ERA to 2.59 in the process, which is the lowest mark he’s had in any 20-start stretch in his career.
Stroman is set for free agency after this season. He opted out of the 2020 season because of the COVID pandemic.
“He’s been tremendous,” Mets left-fielder Dom Smith said. “He’s a bulldog and a competitor and, even when he doesn’t have his best stuff, he goes out there every five days and he competes. (He’s) been one of the reasons why we’re in first place.”
Stroman has thrown one scoreless inning vs. Atlanta this year. He exited in the second back on June 22 with a sore left hip.
- Braves are 5-2 in their last 7 road games.
- Braves are 8-3 in their last 11 vs. National League East.
- Mets are 5-2 in their last 7 Monday games.
- Mets are 23-11 in their last 34 home games.
- Mets are 1-5 in their last 6 games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Mets 4, Braves 2
MLB Baseball Betting News
New York Mets Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New York Mets Game Odds, Mets Live Odds, This Weeks New York Mets team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest New York team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Mets Winning the MLB World Series, New York MLB News & other info on the New York Mets. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New York Mets Today!
- Braves vs Mets Serie Preview MLB | Unusual Start Time For Opener Of DoubleheaderThe first MLB game on a somewhat light schedule on Monday features an unusual first pitch of 5:10 p.m. ET as the Atlanta Braves visit the NL East rival New York Mets, who are solid favorites on the MLB odds behind pitcher Marcus Stroman. It’s Game 1 of a doubleheader and thus scheduled for seven innings. How to Bet Braves Read More
- Brewers vs Mets: MLB Betting Predictions | Cy Young, MVP Favorite deGrom on MoundMets ace Jacob deGrom remains the favorite on the MLB odds to win not just the NL Cy Young Award but also the MVP. That’s how dominant the right-hander has been, and he’s back on the mound Tuesday vs. the Brewers. New York is a heavy favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Brewers at Mets MLB Odds & Read More
- NY Mets vs Atlanta Braves MLB Lines and Game Preview | MVP, Cy Young Favorite deGrom on MoundIt’s an event these days anytime that Mets ace and NL Cy Young and MVP betting favorite Jacob deGrom takes the mound, and he’s scheduled to in a series finale at the Atlanta Braves on Thursday. The Mets are naturally favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Mets at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:20 PM Read More
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young TrophyMets ace Jacob deGrom has been so dominant this season – even as a hitter on the days he pitches! – that he’s not only the NL Cy Young favorite but also the MVP favorite. DeGrom is scheduled to pitch in Monday’s Game 1 of a doubleheader against the Atlanta Braves with New York set to be a solid favorite Read More
- Cubs vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLBThe marquee matchup around Major League Baseball on Monday is a potential postseason preview and the lone national TV game of the night as the Chicago Cubs open a series at the New York Mets, who should be short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Mets MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 7 PM ET Read More
- Padres vs Mets | MLB Betting AnalysisTwo of the best teams in the National League open a weekend series on Friday from New York as NL Cy Young betting favorite Jacob deGrom takes the mound for the Mets against the San Diego Padres. The Mets are favored on the MLB odds and probably will be in every game this year deGrom starts. How to Bet Padres Read More
- Mets vs. Orioles | MLB Betting AnalysisMatt Harvey was once arguably the most popular Mets player on the team but his career went downhill quickly in New York. Harvey is now trying to stay in the Show with the Baltimore Orioles and faces his former Mets team for the second time this season on Wednesday. New York is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Read More
- Mets vs Padres | MLB Betting OddsTwo young stars who signed mega-contract extensions this offseason around the majors were Francisco Lindor with the Mets and Fernando Tatis Jr. with the Padres. The Mets and Padres meet for the first time this season Thursday night to open a series in southern California, but Tatis may not play. San Diego is still favored on the MLB odds. How Read More
- Braves vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLBThe Atlanta Braves and New York Mets probably are the two best teams in the NL East Division when fully healthy, but neither are close to that at the moment. They open a three-game series at Citi Field – Atlanta’s first trip of 2021 to Queens – on Friday with the Braves favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Read More
- Red Sox vs Mets | MLB Betting Odds
- Nationals Vs Mets Betting Preview – MLB Betting
- New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Mets vs. Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Mets vs Nationals Opening Day | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB Rumors: Mets Add All-Star Catcher James McCann
- MLB Top 5 Free Agents Of The Offseason
- Rays vs Mets – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Braves vs Mets – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Mets vs Phillies – MLB Odds & Picks
- Yankees vs Mets – MLB Odds & Picks
- Mets vs Orioles – MLB Odds & Picks
- Mets vs Yankees – MLB Odds & Picks
- Marlins Vs Mets Odds & Pick – MLB Betting for August 25
- Marlins vs Mets – MLB Odds & Picks
- Nationals vs. Mets – MLB Odds & Picks
- Mets vs. Nationals – MLB Odds & Picks
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
New York Mets Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.