chi white sox
Chicago White Sox Odds | 2020 MLB Betting Lines
Chicago White Sox Odds | 2020 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
chicago white sox Injuries
Most recent posts
Rangers vs White Sox MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
Wagering on the MLB at this stage of the season can prove to be a little tougher than usual. While we are getting a good share of series that feature good teams against bad, the pressure of trying to maintain a playoff spot can often prove to be too much for the teams in the hunt for postseason ball. It’s perhaps even more difficult when you have a pair of teams long since eliminated from the playoffs going head to head. When there is little more than pride at stake, you need to try and figure out which of those two teams will be up for what is ultimately a meaningless fight.
This is when you need to dig into the stats to see where the value plays reside. That is what we are all going to need to do with this series, as the Texas Rangers and Chicago White Sox are now both playing out the season with absolutely zero stake. Which of these two will rise up and win this game? The Rangers are favored by 1 ½ on the road, with the run total set at 10 ½.
Rangers vs White Sox MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- When: Thursday, August 22 at 8:10 PM EST
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field, Chicago
- Starting Pitchers: Jurado vs. Detwiler
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Radio: WGN
- Live Stream: MLB.tv
- MLB Odds: Texas Rangers -115 (Total 10.5)
- Sunny: 22°C/71°F
- Humidity: 55%
- Precipitation: 1%
- Cloud Cover: 5%
- Wind: 14 mph NNE
- Stadium Type: Open
Why bet on the Texas Rangers?
There was a moment, albeit a while back now, when the Texas Rangers went on a run that took them up into second in the AL West and had them looking like a playoff contender. That run was short-lived, though, with Texas now sitting well of the pace in the division and the Wild Card race.
While their season is all but over, the Rangers are showing some signs of life, taking 3 of 4 from the Angels in their most recent series. That win came at home, though, where Texas has a very decent record. The same cannot be said for their play on the road, where they are now just 25-38. They have not enjoyed playing in Chicago, where they are just 2-10 SU in their last 12 visits. They will have Ariel Jurado (6-9, 5.38 ERA) on the mound on Thursday.
- Runs: 5.08
- Hits: 8.57
- Walks: 3.40
- Strike Outs: 9.88
- Runs: 5.34
- Hits: 9.35
- Walks: 3.57
- Strike Outs: 8.59
Why bet on the Chicago White Sox?
The Chicago White Sox currently have 6 fewer wins on the season than their opponent in this series, going 57-69 on the season. They are also 1-2 in their season series with the Rangers, but this is a team that is certainly better at home than on the road, sitting 1 game below .500 at 30-31 SU when playing in their own ballpark.
Chicago are coming home on a bit of a high after a very good series win over the Minnesota Twins, but will that carry over into this one? They do have a good record against the Rangers at home, but they are just 4-11 SU overall in recent games versus teams from the AL West. Playing the White Sox against the spread might be the way to go here, as they have covered in 8 of their last 10. It will be Ross Detwiler (1-3, 6.10 ERA) taking the mound.
- Runs: 4.22
- Hits: 8.65
- Walks: 2.30
- Strike Outs: 9.49
- Runs: 5.23
- Hits: 9.07
- Walks: 3.60
- Strike Outs: 7.91
Rangers vs White Sox MLB Betting Trends
- Rangers are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Texas’ last 20 games played on a Thursday
- White Sox are 4-11 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the American League West division
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of White Sox’s last 9 games at home
- White Sox are 36-34 against the money line in night games this season
- Rangers are 63-65 against the money line in all games this season
- Jurado is 0-1 when starting against WHITE SOX with an ERA of 6.75 and a WHIP of 1.406
- Detwiler is 1-1 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 6.30 and a WHIP of 1.900
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Rangers vs White Sox
I really do believe that the White Sox against the spread is the way to go here. I actually think that they might come out and win this one straight up.
Score: Texas Rangers 5 – Chicago White Sox 6
Chicago White Sox Odds
2020 Chicago White Sox Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Chicago White Sox (1904–present) |
Chicago White Stockings (1900–1903)
|Arena||Guaranteed Rate Field (1991–present)|
|World Series Titles||3 1906, 1917, 2005|
|AL Pennants||3 2000, 2005, 2008|
Chicago White Sox Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Chicago White Sox Game Odds, White Sox Live Odds, This Weeks Chicago White Sox team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Chicago team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the White Sox Winning the MLB World Series, Chicago MLB News & other info on the Chicago White Sox. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Chicago White Sox Today!
- White Sox vs Cubs MLB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Yankees vs White Sox MLB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Nationals vs White Sox MLB Lines, Game Info & Expert Pick
- White Sox vs Nationals MLB Betting Odds, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Indians vs White Sox MLB Betting Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Royals vs White Sox MLB Lines, Game Info & Betting Analysis
- White Sox vs Astros MLB Week 8 Betting Lines & Prediction
- White Sox vs Astros MLB Lines, Game Info & Prediction
- How to Bet Indians vs White Sox MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- White Sox vs Indians MLB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Red Sox vs White Sox MLB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Orioles vs White Sox MLB Week 5 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Rays vs White Sox Odds, Game Preview, and Predictions
- MLB AL Betting Picks for July 21 and July 22
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – June 18th Edition
- Top MLB Series and Winning Favorites – September 6th
- MLB Betting Picks & Prediction for Wednesday – September 6th
- MLB Betting Picks and Winning Favorites – August 10
Sports in the State of Illinois
Chicago White Sox Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2020 Current MLB Betting Lines
American League MLB Teams
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
Quality platform with awesome customer service!
I’ve been using MyBookie for about 8 months and can provide an in-depth review. Please note: I have not used any other sports betting sites to compare. I also tend to bet low stakes. So take that into account.
– Design: From a design perspective, everything is laid out cleanly. The site is a breeze to use on mobile. The sports I wish to bet on are easy to find and categorized well. The estimated payout automatically updates whenever I type in my wager, so it’s nice to know how much I can potentially earn right away. It’s easy to find my active bets. The one thing that isn’t easy to find initially is how to cash out. But once you know it’s on the Deposit Now page, it’s easy to get to.
One annoyance is that I have to login virtually every time I load the site. Checking the “save my information” box just auto-fills my username and password, not actually keeping me logged in, so I still have to wait for it to login. And it can often take several seconds to do so. This isn’t a huge grievance, just something you tend to notice after a while. I wish there was a way to just keep me logged in so I wouldn’t have to go through the process each time.
– Customer Service: The service is pretty amazing. Easily one of the main reasons I would recommend this site to others. There is a chat button on every page and they are active literally at all times of the night. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes to receive help. Seriously, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m blown away. I never would have thought a sportsbook’s customer service would be 10x better than Amazon or my ISP. Sometimes I do have to give redundant or unnecessary information to address a simple question, but it’s a worthy trade-off given the luxury of being able to get my questions answered so easily and quickly. The help database is also cleanly laid out and informative.
– Sports: There is a diverse group of things to bet on. I actually only found this platform because they offered AUDL. I never dreamed I would be able to bet on ultimate frisbee in this lifetime. They also offer live betting, though I imagine that’s probably a staple of most sites. It is true they don’t tend to offer as many player props as other sites, and the props often take a while to be added. But there is enough available to be satisfied.
– The Catch: With all that said… you gotta read the fine print. I wouldn’t touch any of the bonuses or referrals without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. The process to verify for cashing out is also pretty lengthy. From my perspective, having read everything very carefully, I’ve had no issues with bonuses or cashing out, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I could totally see people rushing into a bonus and shooting themselves in the foot, then complaining about the site. The info is all there, you just have to read it.
Full disclosure: I am writing this review because they are offering a free bet to anyone who reviews. However, as best I can tell, they are publishing all of the bad reviews too, which I think is a nice gesture. A lot of companies will only give a reward for a 5-star bet, whereas MyBookie seems to be giving the reward for negative reviews too. I’m rating this 5-stars because I genuinely enjoy the platform, not because I’ve been biased.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review with a lot of details that most customers miss(the fine print)! We will share this with all MyBookie Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Great site with accurate and active lines … additional bonus is great customer service
Excellent gamble service
Reliable and fast payouts.