chi white sox
Chicago White Sox Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Chicago White Sox Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
chicago white sox Injuries
Most recent posts
Chicago White Sox Odds
2021 Chicago White Sox Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Chicago White Sox (1904–present) |
Chicago White Stockings (1900–1903)
|Arena||Guaranteed Rate Field (1991–present)|
|World Series Titles||3 1906, 1917, 2005|
|AL Pennants||3 2000, 2005, 2008|
White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
One of the marquee series of the weekend around Major League Baseball is a potential World Series preview between Central Division leaders as the White Sox make the short trip from Chicago to Milwaukee to face the Brewers, who are favored on the MLB odds for Friday’s opener.
How to Bet White Sox at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 8:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Lucas Giolito/Freddy Peralta
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Brewers -120, White Sox +110 (total 7.5)
Why Bet on Chicago?
Chicago enters at 58-38 and a huge lead in the AL Central, although the Pale Hose were routed 7-2 in their last game Wednesday by the Twins. Tim Anderson was a bright spot as he went 2-for-4 with a double, two steals and a walk. Anderson has hit safely in 17 of his last 18 games, batting .375 over that stretch. He has a terrific season slash line of .312/.347/.457 with nine homers, 62 runs scored, 36 RBI, and 16 steals over 357 plate appearances.
Jose Abreu has hit safely in nine of his last 10 games, batting .351/.455/.784 (13-37) with five doubles, three home runs and 12 RBI. Yoan Moncada is hitting .346/.393/.808 (9-26) with three doubles, three homers and five RBI over his first seven games of the second half. He has hit safely in each of those games. The White Sox are 30-3 when recording 10-plus hits this season.
It’s Lucas Giolito (8-6, 3.90) on the mound for Chicago. Giolito delivered a dominant performance in last Saturday’s complete game victory over the Astros, allowing just one run on three hits. The 26-year-old right-hander struck out eight and didn’t walk a batter. After allowing a first-inning double to Michael Brantley, Giolito retired 22 consecutive batters before Abraham Toro touched him for a two-out home run in the eighth.
Giolito needed just 107 pitches (78 strikes) to record his 27 outs. He generated 17 swings and misses in the game — nine on his fastball. It was his fifth career complete game and first since no-hitting the Pirates on Aug. 25 last season.
Giolito ranks among American League leaders in strikeouts (4th, 133), strikeouts per 9.0 IP (8th, 10.04), opponents average (8th, .220), WHIP (8th, 1.11) and wins (9th, 8). He will make just his second career start against Milwaukee. Giolito earned the win against the Brewers on 8/4/20 in Milwaukee (2 ER/6.0 IP). He is 4-7 with a 5.32 ERA (51 ER/86.1 IP) in 15 career interleague starts.
Why Bet on Milwaukee?
Milwaukee is 58-41 and also has a sizable lead in the NL Central, although the Brewers were surprisingly swept at home two games to open this week by the lousy Kansas City Royals. Milwaukee has lost five straight at home for the first time since dropping six in a row there from 8/25-8/30, 2016.
Former NL MVP Christian Yelich is starting to heat up as went 2-for-4 with an RBI double Wednesday. He has three multi-hit showings in his last four contests.
Freddy Peralta (7-3) takes the mound for Milwaukee. His last time on the bump was in the All-Star Game. Peralta mowed down a trio of American League All-Stars — Adolis Garcia, J.D. Martinez, and Matt Olson — on just 12 total pitches, 10 of which went for strikes. He is the first Brewers pitcher ever to strike out the side in an All-Star Game.
Before that, he took a no-decision against the Reds, allowing three runs on two hits and two walks over five-plus innings of work. He carried a no-hit bid into the sixth inning, until Jesse Winker reached on an infield single after Jonathan India had walked to begin the frame. Nick Castellanos then blasted a three-run homer, chasing Peralta from the game. Peralta has 2.39 ERA, 0.90 WHIP and 135/44 K/BB ratio (98 innings).
The Brewers are 11-6 in Peralta’s 17 starts this year and he has 10 quality outings. Opponents are batting .131 off him. His only career outing against the White Sox came in relief on 8/6/20 at Guaranteed Rate Field. He threw 3.0 scoreless innings, allowing 1 hit.
Since Peralta was deployed as a full-time reliever in 2020, the Brewers are likely eager to monitor his innings carefully the rest of the way, even though he’s shown no signs of slowly down while working as a starter. That’s why he hasn’t pitched in a while.
- White Sox are 9-4 in their last 13 games following an off day.
- White Sox are 24-11 in their last 35 games following a loss.
- White Sox are 17-35 in their last 52 interleague games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Brewers are 5-2 in their last 7 games following an off day.
- Brewers are 7-3 in their last 10 home games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Brewers are 2-5 in their last 7 games following a loss.
- White Sox 4, Brewers 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
Chicago White Sox Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Chicago White Sox Game Odds, White Sox Live Odds, This Weeks Chicago White Sox team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Chicago team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the White Sox Winning the MLB World Series, Chicago MLB News & other info on the Chicago White Sox. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Chicago White Sox Today!
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash One of the marquee series of the weekend around Major League Baseball is a potential World Series preview between Central Division leaders as the White Sox make the short trip from Chicago to Milwaukee to face the Brewers, who are favored on the MLB odds for Friday’s opener. How to Bet White Sox at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Astros vs White Sox MLB Best Bets | Leaders game It’s a potential ALCS preview starting Friday night from the South Side of Chicago as the AL Central-leading Chicago White Sox host the AL West-leading Houston Astros. The Astros should be slight favorites on the MLB odds after an earlier home sweep vs. Chicago. How to Bet Astros at White Sox MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 8:10 PM Read More
- Twins vs White Sox Odds Win MLB | Dylan Cease Takes the Mound at Home Again When Chicago White Sox starting pitcher Dylan Cease has pitched at home this year, he is a stellar 3-0 with a 1.63 ERA. On the road, he has not been good. Cease takes the mound at home on Wednesday night against the AL Central rival Minnesota Twins. The Sox are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Twins at Read More
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis One of the marquee weekend series around the majors is this potential playoff preview between the White Sox and Astros from Houston – they have two of the best run differentials in the majors. Houston is a short favorite on the MLB odds for Thursday’s opener. How to Bet White Sox at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, Read More
- White Sox vs. Twins | Betting Odds for MLB The Chicago White Sox have been rampaging through the AL Central over the past couple of weeks and play Game 2 of their series at the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday in a matchup of veteran right-handed pitchers. Chicago is a slight favorite on the MLB odds but will be missing a star hitter. How to Bet White Sox at Twins Read More
- Tigers vs White Sox | 2021 MLB Betting Odds The White Sox’s Carlos Rodon threw a no-hitter earlier this MLB season. Could the lefty do it again Wednesday vs. the Detroit Tigers? Obviously, that’s an extreme long shot on the MLB odds, but the Tigers are bad enough offensively to where it’s realistically possible. How to Bet Tigers at White Sox MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 8:10 Read More
- White Sox vs. Angels | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis Per usual, a new baseball season opens with Angels outfielder Mike Trout as the favorite on the MLB odds to win yet another AL MVP Award. Can Trout and the Halos finally get to the playoffs in 2021? They are underdogs for their opener on Thursday vs. the visiting White Sox. How to Bet White Sox at Angels MLB Odds Read More
- White Sox vs A’s – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis About a week ago, the Chicago White Sox had the best record in the American League. However, they really slumped down the stretch to lose the AL Central title and are a Wild-Card team. They visit the AL West champion Oakland A’s in Game 1 of their playoff series Tuesday. How to Bet White Sox at A’s MLB Odds & Read More
- White Sox vs A’s | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis About a week ago, the Chicago White Sox had the best record in the American League. However, they really slumped down the stretch to lose the AL Central title and are a Wild-Card team. They visit the AL West champion Oakland A’s in Game 1 of their playoff series Tuesday. How to Bet White Sox at A’s MLB Odds & Read More
- Cubs vs White Sox – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- White Sox vs Indians – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- White Sox vs Reds | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Twins vs White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Tigers vs White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 7th Edition
- White Sox vs. Royals – MLB Odds & Picks
- White Sox vs Twins – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – August 31st Edition
- Cubs vs White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Tigers vs White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Brewers vs. White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Twins vs White Sox Odds MLB Betting
- Dallas Keuchel MLB Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Chicago White Sox Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Rangers vs White Sox MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- White Sox vs Twins MLB Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- White Sox vs Angels MLB Week 20 Lines & Game Preview
Sports in the State of Illinois
NCAA Teams | Division I
Chicago White Sox Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.