Milwaukee Brewers Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Milwaukee Brewers Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
milwaukee brewers Injuries
Most recent posts
Milwaukee Brewers Odds
2021 Milwaukee Brewers Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||Milwaukee Brewers (1970–present) |
Seattle Pilots (1969)
|Arena||Miller Park (2001–present)|
|World Series Titles||0|
|AL Pennants||1 1982|
White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
One of the marquee series of the weekend around Major League Baseball is a potential World Series preview between Central Division leaders as the White Sox make the short trip from Chicago to Milwaukee to face the Brewers, who are favored on the MLB odds for Friday’s opener.
How to Bet White Sox at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 8:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Lucas Giolito/Freddy Peralta
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Brewers -120, White Sox +110 (total 7.5)
Why Bet on Chicago?
Chicago enters at 58-38 and a huge lead in the AL Central, although the Pale Hose were routed 7-2 in their last game Wednesday by the Twins. Tim Anderson was a bright spot as he went 2-for-4 with a double, two steals and a walk. Anderson has hit safely in 17 of his last 18 games, batting .375 over that stretch. He has a terrific season slash line of .312/.347/.457 with nine homers, 62 runs scored, 36 RBI, and 16 steals over 357 plate appearances.
Jose Abreu has hit safely in nine of his last 10 games, batting .351/.455/.784 (13-37) with five doubles, three home runs and 12 RBI. Yoan Moncada is hitting .346/.393/.808 (9-26) with three doubles, three homers and five RBI over his first seven games of the second half. He has hit safely in each of those games. The White Sox are 30-3 when recording 10-plus hits this season.
It’s Lucas Giolito (8-6, 3.90) on the mound for Chicago. Giolito delivered a dominant performance in last Saturday’s complete game victory over the Astros, allowing just one run on three hits. The 26-year-old right-hander struck out eight and didn’t walk a batter. After allowing a first-inning double to Michael Brantley, Giolito retired 22 consecutive batters before Abraham Toro touched him for a two-out home run in the eighth.
Giolito needed just 107 pitches (78 strikes) to record his 27 outs. He generated 17 swings and misses in the game — nine on his fastball. It was his fifth career complete game and first since no-hitting the Pirates on Aug. 25 last season.
Giolito ranks among American League leaders in strikeouts (4th, 133), strikeouts per 9.0 IP (8th, 10.04), opponents average (8th, .220), WHIP (8th, 1.11) and wins (9th, 8). He will make just his second career start against Milwaukee. Giolito earned the win against the Brewers on 8/4/20 in Milwaukee (2 ER/6.0 IP). He is 4-7 with a 5.32 ERA (51 ER/86.1 IP) in 15 career interleague starts.
Why Bet on Milwaukee?
Milwaukee is 58-41 and also has a sizable lead in the NL Central, although the Brewers were surprisingly swept at home two games to open this week by the lousy Kansas City Royals. Milwaukee has lost five straight at home for the first time since dropping six in a row there from 8/25-8/30, 2016.
Former NL MVP Christian Yelich is starting to heat up as went 2-for-4 with an RBI double Wednesday. He has three multi-hit showings in his last four contests.
Freddy Peralta (7-3) takes the mound for Milwaukee. His last time on the bump was in the All-Star Game. Peralta mowed down a trio of American League All-Stars — Adolis Garcia, J.D. Martinez, and Matt Olson — on just 12 total pitches, 10 of which went for strikes. He is the first Brewers pitcher ever to strike out the side in an All-Star Game.
Before that, he took a no-decision against the Reds, allowing three runs on two hits and two walks over five-plus innings of work. He carried a no-hit bid into the sixth inning, until Jesse Winker reached on an infield single after Jonathan India had walked to begin the frame. Nick Castellanos then blasted a three-run homer, chasing Peralta from the game. Peralta has 2.39 ERA, 0.90 WHIP and 135/44 K/BB ratio (98 innings).
The Brewers are 11-6 in Peralta’s 17 starts this year and he has 10 quality outings. Opponents are batting .131 off him. His only career outing against the White Sox came in relief on 8/6/20 at Guaranteed Rate Field. He threw 3.0 scoreless innings, allowing 1 hit.
Since Peralta was deployed as a full-time reliever in 2020, the Brewers are likely eager to monitor his innings carefully the rest of the way, even though he’s shown no signs of slowly down while working as a starter. That’s why he hasn’t pitched in a while.
- White Sox are 9-4 in their last 13 games following an off day.
- White Sox are 24-11 in their last 35 games following a loss.
- White Sox are 17-35 in their last 52 interleague games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Brewers are 5-2 in their last 7 games following an off day.
- Brewers are 7-3 in their last 10 home games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Brewers are 2-5 in their last 7 games following a loss.
- White Sox 4, Brewers 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
Milwaukee Brewers Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Milwaukee Brewers Game Odds, Brewers Live Odds, This Weeks Milwaukee Brewers team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Milwaukee team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Brewers Winning the MLB World Series, Milwaukee MLB News & other info on the Milwaukee Brewers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Milwaukee Brewers Today!
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders ClashOne of the marquee series of the weekend around Major League Baseball is a potential World Series preview between Central Division leaders as the White Sox make the short trip from Chicago to Milwaukee to face the Brewers, who are favored on the MLB odds for Friday’s opener. How to Bet White Sox at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Reds vs Brewers | Milwaukee Looks for Sweep PaybackThe last time the Milwaukee Brewers hosted the Cincinnati Reds this season, the Brew Crew were surprisingly swept in a three-game series. They look for payback starting Thursday night as the teams open a weekend series with the Brewers as slight MLB betting favorites. How to Bet Reds at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 8:10 PM ET Read More
- Brewers vs Mets: MLB Betting Predictions | Cy Young, MVP Favorite deGrom on MoundMets ace Jacob deGrom remains the favorite on the MLB odds to win not just the NL Cy Young Award but also the MVP. That’s how dominant the right-hander has been, and he’s back on the mound Tuesday vs. the Brewers. New York is a heavy favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Brewers at Mets MLB Odds & Read More
- Chicago vs Milwaukee Betting Preview MLB | Davies Pitches First Time Since No-HitterIt’s a terrific pitching matchup from Milwaukee on Tuesday night as the Cubs go with Zach Davies, who was part of a no-hitter in his last outing, against the Brewers’ Brandon Woodruff, an NL Cy Young candidate. Milwaukee is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 8:10 PM ET Read More
- LA Dodgers vs Milwaukee Brewers | MLB Betting OddsNo question that the marquee pitching matchup around Major League Baseball on Thursday features reigning NL Cy Young winner Trevor Bauer of the Dodgers against one of the NL’s most underrated pitchers in the Brewers’ Freddy Peralta. L.A. is favored on the MLB odds for the series opener in Milwaukee. How to Bet Dodgers at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Read More
- Dodgers vs Brewers | MLB Betting OddsNo question that the marquee pitching matchup around Major League Baseball on Thursday features reigning NL Cy Young winner Trevor Bauer of the Dodgers against one of the NL’s most underrated pitchers in the Brewers’ Freddy Peralta. L.A. is favored on the MLB odds for the series opener in Milwaukee. How to Bet Dodgers at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Read More
- Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Milwaukee Brewers | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Los Angeles Dodgers remain the clear favorites on the MLB odds to repeat as World Series champions and L.A. is nearing the end of its Cactus League schedule as it visits Milwaukee on Tuesday from Arizona. How to Bet Dodgers at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 4:10 PM ET Where: American Family Fields of Phoenix, Arizona Read More
- Brewers vs. Dodgers Game 2 – 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Dodgers’ Clayton Kershaw is one of the most accomplished regular-season pitchers in MLB history and will be going to Cooperstown someday. However, the three-time Cy Young winner has had some postseason issues. Can the Brewers upset Kershaw and the high-powered Dodgers in Game 2 of their Wild-Card series on Thursday? How to Bet Brewers at Dodgers MLB Odds & Read More
- Brewers vs Dodgers Game 1 – 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Los Angeles Dodgers had one of the most dominant regular seasons in MLB history and are favored to win their first World Series since 1988. The Dodgers are heavy favorites for the opener of their Wild-Card series on Wednesday vs. the No. 8 Milwaukee Brewers. How to Bet Brewers at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 10 Read More
- Cubs vs Brewers -MLB Odds & Picks
- Reds vs Brewers – MLB Odds & Picks
- Brewers vs Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks
- Brewers vs Cubs Odds for July 25th – MLB Betting
- MLB Brewers vs. Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks Betting
- Brewers Vs Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks
- Brewers vs Nationals MLB Odds & 2019 National League Wild Card Prediction
- Brewers vs Cubs MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction – August 30th
- Brewers vs Cardinals MLB Lines & Pick for Tuesday Night
- Brewers vs Nationals MLB Lines & Game Preview
- Twins vs Brewers MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rangers vs Brewers MLB Week 19 Odds & Game Preview
- Brewers vs Pirates MLB Lines & Game Preview
- Brewers vs Cubs MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction – August 2nd
- Brewers vs Athletics MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Brewers vs Athletics MLB Odds & Expert Analysis
- Reds vs Brewers MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Brewers vs Diamondbacks MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
Sports in the State of Wisconsin
Milwaukee Brewers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.