Tampa Bay Rays Odds, MLB Postseason Lines | 2021 Rays World Series Betting
Tampa Bay Rays Odds, MLB Postseason Lines | 2021 Rays World Series Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
tampa bay rays Injuries
Most recent posts
Tampa Bay Rays Odds
2021 Tampa Bay Rays Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Tampa Bay Rays (2008–present) |
Tampa Bay Devil Rays (1998–2007)
|Arena||Tropicana Field (1998–present)|
|World Series Titles||0|
|AL Pennants||1 2008|
Yankees vs Rays MLB Betting | Bad Blood In Rivalry
While the Yankees’ biggest rivals are the Boston Red Sox, arguably the current team that the Yankees hate the most is the Tampa Bay Rays as there always seems to be bad blood/guys hit by pitches when they play. The do open a series in Florida on Tuesday with the Rays favored on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Yankees at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Jordan Montgomery/Shane McClanahan
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Rays -155, Yankees +145 (total 8.5)
Why Bet on New York?
The Yankees enter off quite a loss Sunday in Boston as pitcher Domingo German carried a no-hitter into the eighth inning and New York led 4-0 … and was beaten 5-4 in a crusher. Afterwards, Manager Aaron Boone acknowledged some moves were right to be second-guessed.
“That’s a fair question,’’ Boone said. “This definitely seems like, over the last month [or] month and a half, we’ve had tough ones to get past. Time and again, these guys have done it. Look, it’s been a difficult season to this point. No question about it.”
New York did get back third baseman Gio Urshela from the COVID list over the weekend – he is slashing .275/.318/.440 with 11 home runs, 39 RBI, 30 runs scored and a stolen base through 318 plate appearances — and could get back star outfielder Aaron Judge from that list for this game. Judge will need to clear a standard cardiac workup Monday in order to gain full clearance. The 29-year-old has yet to play during the second half since testing positive for the virus during the All-Star break. First baseman Luke Voit remains out with left knee inflammation and Boone was unsure whether he’d be back this week.
“I know Luke’s doing really well,’’ Boone said. “I know [Saturday] he was running and felt as good as he’s felt in a long time. We’re encouraged [by] where he’s at. Hopefully it’s not too much longer as he gets ramped up.”
It’s lefty Jordan Montgomery (3-5) on the mound. Montgomery reeled off 5 2/3 scoreless innings last Thursday in a no-decision against the Red Sox. Montgomery scattered three hits and one walk over 5 2/3 frames at Fenway Park. He also finished with six strikeouts. The 28-year-old owns a 3.96 ERA, 1.18 WHIP and 105/31 K/BB ratio across 104 2/3 innings (19 starts) overall this season.
Montgomery is 2-1 with a 3.86 ERA this year in four starts vs. the White Sox. Yankees starters have posted a 2.21 ERA in their last 16 starts and have allowed 2ER-or-fewer in 13 of those starts.
Why Bet on Tampa Bay?The Rays had a five-game winning streak snapped Sunday in a 3-2 loss in Cleveland but they are still right on the heels of the first-place Red Sox in the AL East Division.
Tampa made a huge trade last week in acquiring All-Star DH Nelson Cruz from the Twins and Cruz hit a solo homer in Sunday’s loss. He put the Rays ahead briefly with a 406-foot line-drive to straightaway center field — his 21st round-tripper of the season — off righty Triston McKenzie in the sixth inning. The 41-year-old has already gone deep twice in three games since being dealt to the Rays earlier this week. He’s hitting .289/.367/.542 with 47 runs scored, 21 homers, 52 RBI and three steals across 360 plate appearances overall this season.
Star reliever Nick Anderson pitched one inning Monday in his second rehab appearance for the Rays’ rookie-level Florida Complex League affiliate. Sidelined since late in spring training with a partial ligament tear in his right elbow, Anderson made his 2021 debut in affiliated ball Friday. Anderson looks to be trending toward an early August return from the 60-day injured list. Last regular season, he was amazing with a 0.55 ERA and 0.49 WHIP over 16.1 innings.
It’s lefty Shane McClanahan on the mound for Tampa. McClanahan (4-3, 3.88) allowed one run on four hits over five innings in last Tuesday’s win over the Orioles. McClanahan fanned seven while walking just one. Outside of an RBI single by Pedro Severino in the second inning, the 24-year-old got the job done. McClanahan recorded a career-best 22 swings-and-misses, surpassing his previous high of 17 which he did twice, most recently June 20 at Seattle.
He has a 3.16 ERA (31.1-IP, 11-ER) in his last 6 starts, compared to a 4.54 ERA (33.2-IP, 17-ER) through his first 8 starts. He has thrown 5 IP (or more) in five of his last 6 starts after doing so just three times to begin the season. In his past five starts, he’s allowing a .184 opponents’ average compared to .270 in his first nine.
McClanahan faced the Yankees on June 2 in the Bronx (L, 3.1-IP, 4-ER) and twice out of the bullpen in last season’s Division Series.
- Yankees are 3-7 in their last 10 vs. American League East.
- Yankees are 5-12 in their last 17 during game 1 of a series.
- Yankees are 2-5 in their last 7 road games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Rays are 4-1 in their last 5 during game 1 of a series.
- Rays are 4-1 in their last 5 home games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Yankees are 9-21 in the last 30 meetings.
- Rays 4, Yankees 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
Tampa Bay Rays Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Tampa Bay Rays Game Odds, Rays Live Odds, This Weeks Tampa Bay Rays team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Tampa Bay team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Rays Winning the MLB World Series, Tampa Bay MLB News & other info on the Tampa Bay Rays. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Tampa Bay Rays Today!
- Yankees vs Rays MLB Betting | Bad Blood In RivalryWhile the Yankees’ biggest rivals are the Boston Red Sox, arguably the current team that the Yankees hate the most is the Tampa Bay Rays as there always seems to be bad blood/guys hit by pitches when they play. The do open a series in Florida on Tuesday with the Rays favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees Read More
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 YearsThe Tampa Bay Rays and Cleveland Indians are both battling for AL wild-card spots – the Rays also are in the AL East mix – as they open a series in Cleveland on Thursday night. The Indians likely will be slight favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Indians MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:10 Read More
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured listOrioles ace pitcher John Means, who threw a no-hitter earlier this season, is scheduled to return from the injured list and pitch for the first time in more than six weeks on Tuesday as Baltimore visits Tampa Bay, which is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Orioles at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:10 PM Read More
- Rays vs Braves MLB Prediction | Ronald Acuna Jr. out for the seasonThe Atlanta Braves begin second-half life without superstar Ronald Acuna Jr., who is out for the season, on Friday night as the Braves host the Tampa Bay Rays in an interleague matchup. The MLB odds slightly favor the Braves behind Charlie Morton. How to Bet Rays at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 7:20 PM ET Where: Truist Read More
- Tampa Bay vs Washington Odds & Picks MLB | Tampa Bay Loses DH In NL ParkBoth the Tampa Bay Rays and Washington Nationals are contenders in their respective East Division as they open an interleague series in D.C. on Tuesday. Playing in the National League park, the Rays lose the designated hitter. They are still short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Nationals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:05 Read More
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?Red Sox starting pitcher Garrett Richards had been a very pleasant surprise early in the season, but he has begun to tail off a bit for Boston as he returns to the mound Wednesday against AL East rival Tampa Bay, which is a short favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Red Sox at Rays MLB Odds & TV Read More
- Yankees vs Rays | MLB Betting LinesThe AL East Division rival New York Yankees and Tampa Bay Rays close out their series in Florida on Thursday with New York favored on the MLB odds. It will be the last time in the first half of the season the teams play at Tropicana Field. How to Bet Yankees at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, Read More
- Tampa Bay Rays vs Kansas City Royals | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisOff a shocking road sweep of the New York Yankees, the Tampa Bay Rays look to avoid a potential letdown when they visit the Kansas City Royals on Monday to open a three-game series. The Royals are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Royals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8:10 PM ET Where: Read More
- Tampa Bay Rays vs New York Yankees | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Tampa Bay Rays and New York Yankees simply don’t like each other and it might have replaced Red Sox-Yankees as the most heated rivalry in the AL East for now. Tampa visits Yankee Stadium for the first time this season on Friday with the Bombers favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Yankees MLB Odds & Read More
- Yankees Vs Rays Expert Analysis – 2021 MLB Betting
- New York Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Red Sox | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Tampa Bay Rays vs Atlanta Braves | 2021MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 27th Edition
- Rays vs. Dodgers World Series Game 6 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Dodgers vs. Rays World Series Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Dodgers World Series Game 2 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Road to the World Series for Rays and Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 19th Edition
- World Series Game 1 Rays vs. Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Astros ALCS Game 4 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Astros ALCS Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 12th Edition
- Rays vs. Yankees ALDS Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Tuesday ALDS Game 2 previews: Astros vs. A’s and Yankees vs. Rays
- Monday ALDS Game 1 previews: Astros vs. A’s and Yankees vs. Rays – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- World Series: Top odds up to moment to win the 2020 World Series
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Tampa Bay Rays Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.