Tampa Bay Rays Odds | 2019 MLB Betting Lines
Most recent posts
Tampa Bay Rays Odds
Rays vs Orioles MLB Lines & Pick for Thursday Night
Usually, a team has a pretty good advantage in Major League Baseball when it plays at home. However, that’s not the case this year for the horrible Baltimore Orioles. They are huge MLB Betting underdogs on Thursday in a series opener against the Tampa Bay Rays.
How to Bet Rays vs Orioles MLB Lines & Game Info
- When: Thursday, 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Camden Yards
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Ryan Yarbrough/Asher Wojciechowski
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Live Stream: MLB.tv
- Radio: SiriusXM
- MLB Lines: Tampa Bay Rays -210 (Total 10)
- Scattered Thunderstorms: 32°C/89°F
- Humidity: 49%
- Precipitation: 36%
- Cloud Cover: 62%
- Wind: 6 mph S
- Stadium Type: Open
Why Bet on Tampa Bay?
The Rays are 8-4 against the Orioles this season (4-2 at home, 4-2 on the road) and have won five of the last 7 games. The Rays have hit 21 HR in 12 games in the season series, including 12 HR in 6 games at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Second baseman Joey Wendle felt renewed discomfort in his wrist while playing in a rehab game Tuesday night with Triple-A Durham. Wendle got Wednesday and may take a couple days off, which will at least slightly delay his return to the Rays’ active roster. He should be ready for activation around the end of August or beginning of September.
Outfielder Avisail Garcia will begin a minor league rehab assignment Thursday with Triple-A Durham. It’ll probably be a short rehab stint for Garcia, who is eligible to return from the 10-day injured list on Saturday. The 28-year-old outfielder was sporting a .794 OPS with 17 home runs, 57 RBI, nine stolen bases, and 49 runs scored before suffering a minor oblique strain on August 13.
The Rays’ Ryan Yarbrough (11-3) struck out 10 batters while allowing zero runs on three hits with no walks across 6.1 during a no-decision against the Tigers on Saturday. While he didn’t go as deep into the game, Yarbrough was arguably even better in this outing than his last one, extending his scoreless streak to 15 innings. His 10 strikeouts were a season high, and Yarbrough has allowed one earned run in his last 19.2 frames (0.47 ERA). He remains 11-3, but his other numbers improved Saturday — 3.34 ERA, 0.88 WHIP and 88 strikeouts in 105 innings this season.
Yarbrough is 6-0 with a 1.43 ERA (56.2-IP, 9-ER) over his last 11 appearances (3 starts) since June 18 at NYY and has allowed 1 ER or fewer in 10 of those 11 apps. He is the only pitcher in franchise history with double-digit wins in his first two seasons in the majors. His 27 career wins are the most ever by a Ray through his first two seasons, passing Rolando Arrojo (21) in 1998-99. Last season, his 16 wins led ML rookies and set a club rookie record.
- Runs: 4.65
- Hits: 8.80
- Walks: 3.42
- Strike Outs: 9.26
- Runs: 3.91
- Hits: 7.80
- Walks: 2.83
- Strike Outs: 10.05
Why Bet on Baltimore?
Orioles manager Brandon Hyde said that Mark Trumbo is on target to join the team when rosters expand in September. Trumbo is back to doing all baseball activities after experiencing another hiccup with his surgically-repaired right knee in late July, and he should soon be cleared to head out on a minor league rehab assignment. The 33-year-old has not appeared in a game at the MLB level this season.
Trey Mancini has hit 12 home runs and driven in 33 runs since the All-Star Break. His 33 RBI rank fifth-most in the AL and his 12 home runs tied for sixth in the AL since the break. Hanser Alberto ranks fourth in the AL and 11th in the majors among qualifying hitters with a .318 (125-for-393) batting average. He has hit safely in 57 of his last 74 games, with multi-hit contests in 28 of those 57. In 32 games in the lead-off spot, he is hitting .360.
Jonathan Villar needs four home runs to mark the eighth time in Orioles history (since 1954) that a player has totaled 20 home runs and 20 stolen base in a season. It would mark the first 20/20 season by an Oriole since INF Manny Machado (35 HR/20 SB) accomplished the feat in 2015. Villar would become the sixth different Oriole to notch at least 20 home runs and 20 stolen bases in a season.
The Orioles’ Asher Wojciechowski (2-6) took the loss Saturday as the Orioles fell 4-0 to the Red Sox. He allowed two runs on five hits and three walks and struck out our over 4.1 innings. The right-hander managed to keep Boston off the board through four innings, but the wheels came off in the fifth and Wojciechowski needed some help from Miguel Castro to escape further damage after he’d gotten the hook, as the reliever induced an inning-ending double play. Woj carries a 4.78 ERA and 56:20 K:BB through 49 innings into this one.
- Runs: 4.34
- Hits: 8.37
- Walks: 2.80
- Strike Outs: 9.06
- Runs: 6.40
- Hits: 9.67
- Walks: 3.57
- Strike Outs: 7.68
Rays vs Orioles MLB Betting Trends
- Rays are 12-4 in the last 16 meetings
- Over is 13-6 in the last 19 meetings in Baltimore
- Orioles are 17-57 in their last 74 home games vs. a team with a winning record
- Rays are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Tampa Bay’s last 9 games this season
- Orioles are 3-13 SU in their last 16 games against an opponent in the American League
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore’s last 6 games at home
Expert Final Score Prediction for Rays vs Orioles
Tampa Bay Rays 6 – Baltimore Orioles 3
Tampa Bay Rays Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Tampa Bay Rays Game Odds, Rays Live Odds, This Weeks Tampa Bay Rays team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Tampa Bay team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Rays Winning the MLB World Series, Tampa Bay MLB News & other info on the Tampa Bay Rays. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Tampa Bay Rays Today!
- Orioles vs Rays MLB Week 14 Betting Odds & Prediction
- Rangers vs Rays MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rays vs Twins MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Rays vs Twins MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Rays vs Athletics MLB Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Rays vs Yankees MLB Week 12 Betting Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Angels vs Rays MLB Spread & Analysis
- Athletics vs Rays MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Athletics vs Rays MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Rays vs Red Sox MLB Odds, Predictions & Expert Pick
- Rays vs Tigers MLB Lines, Betting Prediction & Game Info
- Twins vs Rays MLB Betting Odds, Game Preview & Pick
- How to Bet on Blue Jays vs Rays MLB Spread & Game Preview
- Rays vs Indians MLB Odds, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Dodgers vs Rays MLB Week 8 Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Rays vs Yankees MLB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Rays vs Marlins MLB Bettling Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Yankees vs Rays MLB Odds, Game Preview & Betting Predictions
Sports in the State of Florida
Tampa Bay Rays Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2019 Current MLB Betting Lines
American League MLB Teams
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
Fast payouts and good odds
You can count on MyBookie to have good odds and industry-leading payout times. Customer support is quite responsive.I wanted to make a bet on a game one time and MyBookie brought it back up in time before the game started after taking it down 30 minutes early by accident.
This is the best site I have used for online sports betting. If you are looking for a bookie without the hassles then you have come to the right place.
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.