St. Louis Cardinals Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
St. Louis Cardinals Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
st louis cardinals Schedule
st louis cardinals Standings
st louis cardinals Injuries
Most recent posts
St. Louis Cardinals Odds
2021 St. Louis Cardinals Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||St. Louis Cardinals (1900–present) |
St. Louis Perfectos (1899)
St. Louis Browns (1883–1898) (AA)
St. Louis Brown Stockings (1882) (AA)
|Arena||Busch Stadium (2006–present)|
|World Series Titles||11 1926, 1931, 1934, 1942, 1944, 1946, 1964, 1967, 1982, 2006, 2011|
|NL Pennants||19 1926, 1928, 1930, 1931, 1934, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1946, 1964, 1967, 1968, 1982, 1985, 1987, 2004, 2006, 2011, 2013|
|AL Pennants||4 1885, 1886, 1887, 1888|
Braves vs Cardinals Preview & Odds MLB | National TV Game Wednesday
The lone national TV game around Major League Baseball on Wednesday features two teams trying to stay in the wild-card chase as the Atlanta Braves, who still also have a shot in the NL East, and the St. Louis Cardinals. The Braves are short favorites on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Braves at Cardinals MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Drew Smyly/JA Happ
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Braves -110, Cardinals +100 (total 9)
Why Bet on Atlanta?
The Braves took three of the four games they played against the Cardinals in June at Truist Park. Atlanta, of course, hasn’t spent a day this season with a winning record and hasn’t been at the .500 mark since July 10, when they were 44-44. They are 1-11 in their last 12 attempts at reaching .500.
Atlanta’s big trade acquisitions before the Trade Deadline were Marlins outfielder Adam Duvall and Royals outfielder/DH Jorge Soler – of course, the Braves are without superstar outfielder Ronald Acuna for the rest of the season. Soler led the American League and set the KC franchise record with 48 home runs in 2019 but has struggled otherwise. The additions lengthen the team’s lineup and give Brian Snitker plenty of options when it comes to platoon situations in the outfield. Atlanta also added Pittsburgh closer Richard Rodriguez to the bullpen.
It’s lefty Drew Smyly scheduled on the mound for St. Louis. Smyly (7-3) was lifted after allowing three runs in four innings last Thursday against the Mets. Smyly was gifted a 5-1 lead by the midpoint of the game, though he failed to record an out in the bottom of the fifth inning and failed to qualify for the win. Smyly, who exited his previous start with left knee pain, wasn’t at his best, giving up nine hits with his velocity down about 1.5 mph from usual.
Smyly allowed multiple runners to reach base in all but one of the frames he worked. He covered at least five innings in six consecutive starts spanning from June 13 to July 18, though he has now lasted only four frames in two consecutive starts. Smyly now owns a 4.40 ERA with an 83:34 K:BB across 92 innings for the season.
Smyly is 1-0 with a 1.86 ERA in two career starts vs. the Cardinals.
Why Bet on St. Louis?The Cardinals are in the midst of the stretch that will help define their season. Twenty-one of their next 24 games will be played against teams that have a record under .500, with the other three games coming against the Milwaukee Brewers, the team that leads them in the NL Central by a wide margin.
“If we win the rest of our series, we’ll feel pretty good for the rest of the year,” manager Mike Shildt said. “I’ll take our chances with winning series .. and see where it adds up.”
It’s newly-acquired lefty JA Happ for St. Louis on the mound. His final start for the Twins was last Wednesday when he allowed nine runs over three-plus innings in a loss to Detroit. Happ was able to pitch out of trouble in the first inning, but he gave up two runs on four hits and a walk in the second and then allowed the first seven to reach in the fourth before finally being pulled. Both of the runners that were on when he exited came around to score. All told, permitted 10 hits and walked four in the ghastly performance.
Happ has not been good in 2021 with a 6.77 ERA in 19 starts, and has been even worse (9.22) in July. Happ has been impacted a bit by an elevated .332 average on balls in play, but he’s also been among the game’s most homer-prone pitchers, averaging 1.92 dingers per nine innings pitched. He hasn’t made a quality start since April 28 and hasn’t surrendered fewer than three runs in an outing since the end of May.
St. Louis got him from the Twins for RHP John Gant, LHP Evan Sisk and cash considerations. The Cards are desperate for a starter who can log some innings and he could potentially provide that.
Happ will be making his 9th career start (10th app.) vs. the Braves. This will be his 4th time facing Atlanta with a different team. His first six appearances came as a member of the Phillies (2008-09), followed by the Astros (2012-12), and Blue Jays (2018). The last time he faced the Braves in 2018 with Toronto, hurled 8.1 innings and allowed four runs while fanning eight in 5-4 win (113 pitches).
Currently, the Cardinals have four lefties in the rotation after landing Happ and Jon Lester in trades. Cardinals president of baseball operations John Mozeliak’s rationale for acquiring the two veterans centered on the need to cover innings.
The last Cardinals rotation to primarily feature four left-handers was 1995: Danny Jackson (19 GS), Allen Watson (19), Donovan Osborne (19) and Tom Urbani (13). The last time the Cardinals had four or more lefties start a game in a season was 2015: Garcia (20), Tyler Lyons (8), Tim Cooney (6), and Marco Gonzales (1).
- Braves are 4-1 in their last 5 road games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Braves are 5-2 in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Braves are 2-7 in their last 9 Wednesday games.
- Cardinals are 6-1 in their last 7 home games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Cardinals are 0-4 in their last 4 during game 2 of a series.
- Braves 5, Cardinals 4
MLB Baseball Betting News
St. Louis Cardinals Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest St. Louis Cardinals Game Odds, Cardinals Live Odds, This Weeks St. Louis Cardinals team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest St. Louis team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cardinals Winning the MLB World Series, St. Louis MLB News & other info on the St. Louis Cardinals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the St. Louis Cardinals Today!
- Braves vs Cardinals Preview & Odds MLB | National TV Game WednesdayThe lone national TV game around Major League Baseball on Wednesday features two teams trying to stay in the wild-card chase as the Atlanta Braves, who still also have a shot in the NL East, and the St. Louis Cardinals. The Braves are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Braves at Cardinals MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Cubs vs Cardinals: Lines MLB | Best rivalries in Major League BaseballOne of the best rivalries in Major League Baseball is renewed Monday night in an ESPN nationally televised game as the Chicago Cubs visit the St. Louis Cardinals, who are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Cardinals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8 PM ET Where: Busch Stadium Probable pitchers (away/home): Alec Mills/Jake Read More
- Giants vs Cardinals Bet MLB | SF Opens 2nd Half Friday with MLB’s Best RecordFew people expected the San Francisco Giants would be coming out of the MLB All-Star break with the best record in the sport, but that’s the case as the NL West leaders visit the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday night. The Giants will be short MLB betting favorites. How to Bet Giants at Cardinals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- St. Louis vs. Chicago: MLB Lines Bet | Saturday National TV MatchupCardinals-Cubs is one of the best and most popular rivalries in Major League Baseball, so whenever they play it’s often on national television. That’s the case for Game 2 of the series on Saturday. The Cubs will be short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cardinals at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7:15 PM ET Read More
- Cardinals vs Giants MLB Betting Game | Veteran Pitching ShowdownTwo of the oldest starting pitchers in Major League Baseball will face off Tuesday night in the Cardinals’ Adam Wainwright, who will be 40 next month, and the Giants’ Johnny Cueto, who is 35. San Francisco is a home favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cardinals at Giants MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 9:45 PM ET Read More
- Indians vs Cardinals | Betting Odds for MLBThe St. Louis Cardinals have fallen out of first place in the NL Central Division thanks to a five-game losing streak. The Cards likely won’t be turning things around Tuesday night when they face the Cleveland Indians and reigning AL Cy Young winner Shane Bieber in interleague action. The Indians are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Indians Read More
- Cardinals vs Dodgers | Betting Odds for MLBMonday is the Memorial Day holiday in the United States and one of the big baseball days of the year. The marquee matchup on Monday is clearly Cardinals at Dodgers and a matchup of two of the NL’s best pitchers and Cy Young contenders in Jack Flaherty and Trevor Bauer. The Dodgers are favored on the MLB odds. How to Read More
- Cardinals vs White Sox | MLB Betting LinesThe St. Louis Cardinals finished a home series with the Chicago Cubs on Sunday. Now, the Cards head to the South Side of the Windy City to face the better Chicago team, the White Sox, on Monday night in a national TV game. The Cards, who will add the designated hitter, are underdogs on the MLB odds. How to Bet Read More
- St. Louis Cardinals vs San Diego Padres | MLB Betting LinesThe best National League series of the weekend starts Friday as the St. Louis Cardinals visit the San Diego Padres – two teams good enough to win the pennant. The Friars are Game 1 favorites on the MLB odds behind Joe Musgrove, who had the franchise’s first no-hitter earlier this year. How to Bet Cardinals at Padres MLB Odds & Read More
- Cardinals vs. Padres Game 2 – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cardinals vs Padres Game 1 – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB must bet games for the weekend | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cardinals vs Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cubs vs Cardinals – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cardinals vs Twins – MLB Odds & Picks
- St. Louis Cardinals 2020 Pre-Season Analysis
- Cardinals vs Nationals 2019 NLCS Game 4 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Cardinals vs Nationals 2019 NLCS Game 3 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Nationals vs Cardinals 2019 NLCS Game 2 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Nationals vs Cardinals 2019 NLCS Game 1 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Cardinals vs Braves 2019 NLDS Game 5 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Braves vs Cardinals 2019 NLDS Game 4 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Cardinals vs Braves 2019 NLDS Game 3 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Cardinals vs Braves 2019 NLDS Game 2 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Braves 2019 NLDS Game 1 Odds, Preview and Pick
- Cubs vs Cardinals 2019 MLB Lines, Analysis & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Rockies vs Cardinals MLB Spread & Game Preview
Sports in the State of Missouri
NCAA Teams | Division I
St. Louis Cardinals Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.