San Diego Padres Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
San Diego Padres Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
san diego padres Injuries
Most recent posts
San Diego Padres Odds
2021 San Diego Padres Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||San Diego Padres (1969–present)|
|Arena||Petco Park (2004–present)|
|World Series Titles||0|
|NL Pennants||2 1984, 1998|
Padres vs Mets | MLB Betting Analysis
Two of the best teams in the National League open a weekend series on Friday from New York as NL Cy Young betting favorite Jacob deGrom takes the mound for the Mets against the San Diego Padres. The Mets are favored on the MLB odds and probably will be in every game this year deGrom starts.
How to Bet Padres at Mets MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Blake Snell/Jacob deGrom
- TV: MLB Network; MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Mets -160, Padres +150 (total 5.5)
Why Bet on San Diego? | MLB Betting Analysis
The Padres are not playing great at the moment. They lost two of three at home vs. the White Sox to start this week and have dropped eight of 11 overall.
The lone bright spot from Wednesday’s 3-1 loss to the Cubs was Tommy Pham stealing his 10th base of the season. San Diego’s leadoff batter collected one of only four total hits the team managed in the contest, though he also struck out three times. The Padres have been running like crazy this season and Pham has been right in the middle of it with 10 thefts on 12 attempts.
Manny Machado went 1-for-4 with the lone RBI. Machado notched his 37th RBI of the season following an RBI single in the bottom of the third inning that scored Pham. Machado has hit safely in nine of the Padres’ last 12 games, though, and he has racked up two homers, nine RBI and a .846 OPS during that stretch.
Outfielder Trent Grisham (heel) ran the bases at Petco Park on Wednesday as he prepares for an upcoming rehab assignment. Grisham will head to Triple-A El Paso for that rehab stint. From there, the length of his rehab will depend on how he feels, manager Jayce Tingler said.
Without an obvious backup center fielder in Grisham, the Padres’ defense has slumped. Their offense, on the whole, has slumped, too. And while Grisham isn’t a cure-all for the offensive woes, it’s hard to overstate his impact atop the lineup.
It’s lefty Blake Snell (2-2) for the Padres on the mound. Snell struck out 10 batters over seven scoreless innings with one hit and one walk allowed in a 2-0 win over the Mets last Friday in his best outing of the season by far. Snell took a no-hitter into the seventh inning. Francisco Lindor broke up the no-no with a single to left field, then made it to third on an error by Tommy Pham. Snell stayed in the game and struck out two of the next three batters to complete seven innings for the first time since April 2, 2019. He included 15 swinging-strikes and tossed 67-of-101 pitches for strikes for a 33 percent CSW rate (called strikes plus whiffs).
It’s been an up-and-down season for Snell, but this much is clear: When he’s in the strike zone, his electric stuff does the rest. Snell takes a 4.83 ERA, 1.43 WHIP, and 80 strikeouts over 54 innings into this start.
Why Bet on NY Mets? | MLB Betting AnalysisThe Mets split two games in Baltimore to open this week and scored a season-high 14 runs in Wednesday’s blowout. Pete Alonso smacked his 10th home run of the season and third in the past two days. Alonso finished 3-for-5 with three RBIs and is now slashing .265/.349/.500 with 10 homers and 31 RBI on the season.
Kevin Pillar went 3-for-4 with two home runs and four RBI. He hit a three-run shot off Matt Harvey in the third inning and later added a solo shot in the eighth off reliever Mac Sceroler. Pillar hit safely in just three of the Mets’ last seven games, but he’s recorded at least two hits in each one of those contests.
Billy McKinney went 3-for-5 with two home runs and five RBI. McKinney had one of the best offensive performances of his career and now has seven homers on the year. He has hit safely in three of the Mets’ last four games. McKinney is playing every day with outfielders Brandon Nimmo and Michael Conforto on the injured list. Neither will play here, but infielder Luis Guillorme could be activated from the injured list Friday. He should be able to find a fair share of at-bats with Jeff McNeil (hamstring) and J.D. Davis (hand) still on the injured list.
It’s two-time NL Cy Young winner and clear-cut betting favorite for a third in Jacob deGrom (5-2) on the mound here. The Mets are bumping deGrom up a day in the rotation to keep him on a regular rest schedule with two team off-days this week.
DeGrom owns a 0.62 ERA (four earned runs/58.0 innings) this season. It is the lowest ERA ever in a pitcher’s first nine starts of a season. He has an 0.57 WHIP this season through nine starts, the lowest WHIP by any pitcher through his first nine starts of a season since at least 1901 (min 40 IP). He has struck out 93 through his nine starts this season, the first pitcher with that many strikeouts and that low of an ERA over any nine-start span since earned runs became official. He has only allowed 25 hits, three home runs and eight walks on the year.
The right-hander pitched last Saturday vs. San Diego and had seven shutout innings, limiting the Padres to three hits and striking out 11 with one walk on just 85 pitches. DeGrom threw 60 pitches for strikes, including 21 swings and misses.
- Padres are 17-4 in their last 21 Friday games.
- Padres are 4-1 in their last 5 games following an off day.
- Padres are 7-2 in their last 9 during game 1 of a series.
- Mets are 14-4 in their last 18 games as a favorite.
- Mets are 20-8 in their last 28 vs. National League West.
- Mets 4, Padres 1
MLB Baseball Betting News
San Diego Padres Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest San Diego Padres Game Odds, Padres Live Odds, This Weeks San Diego Padres team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest San Diego team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Padres Winning theMLB World Series, San Diego MLB News & other info on the San Diego Padres. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the San Diego Padres Today!
- Padres vs Mets | MLB Betting AnalysisTwo of the best teams in the National League open a weekend series on Friday from New York as NL Cy Young betting favorite Jacob deGrom takes the mound for the Mets against the San Diego Padres. The Mets are favored on the MLB odds and probably will be in every game this year deGrom starts. How to Bet Padres Read More
- Cubs vs Padres | MLB Betting AnalysisA challenging West Coast trip continues for the Chicago Cubs as they open a series at the San Diego Padres on Monday night in what could be a playoff preview. It’s the lone national TV game; there are only three matchups overall on Monday. The Friars are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Padres MLB Odds Read More
- Mets vs Padres | MLB Betting OddsTwo young stars who signed mega-contract extensions this offseason around the majors were Francisco Lindor with the Mets and Fernando Tatis Jr. with the Padres. The Mets and Padres meet for the first time this season Thursday night to open a series in southern California, but Tatis may not play. San Diego is still favored on the MLB odds. How Read More
- Padres vs Cubs | MLB Betting AnalysisOne of the marquee series around baseball early this week is a potential playoff preview between the San Diego Padres and Chicago Cubs from Wrigley Field. The Cubs opened as very short favorites for Tuesday’s Game 2 behind No. 1 starter Kyle Hendricks. How to Bet Padres at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 8:05 PM ET Where: Read More
- St. Louis Cardinals vs San Diego Padres | MLB Betting LinesThe best National League series of the weekend starts Friday as the St. Louis Cardinals visit the San Diego Padres – two teams good enough to win the pennant. The Friars are Game 1 favorites on the MLB odds behind Joe Musgrove, who had the franchise’s first no-hitter earlier this year. How to Bet Cardinals at Padres MLB Odds & Read More
- San Diego Padres vs Los Angeles Dodgers | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe most heated rivalry in Major League Baseball is renewed starting Thursday night from Los Angeles as two teams that clearly don’t like each other, the Padres and Dodgers, open a four-game set. The Dodgers are favored Thursday on the MLB odds. How to Bet Padres at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 10:10 PM ET Where: Dodger Read More
- Cincinnati Reds vs. San Diego Padres | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisBoth the San Diego Padres and Cincinnati Reds were playoff teams last MLB season. The Padres figure to be again in 2021 and might be the NL’s second-best team behind the Dodgers. The Reds, though, lost some key talent this offseason. The teams meet at the Padres’ spring home in Cactus League play on Tuesday. How to Bet Reds at Read More
- San Diego Padres Vs LA Dodgers Analysis – MLB BettingFernando Tatis and the San Diego Padres enter the 2021 MLB regular season with some legitimate World Series hopes after making a series of offseason additions that upgraded their roster. The defending World Series champion LA Dodgers are prohibitive favorites to reapeat after making their own big-name offseason addition. The two NL West rivals will sqaure off on Saturday in Read More
- Tuesday NLDS Game 1 previews: Marlins vs. Braves and Padres vs. DodgersThe two National League Division Series open on Tuesday with NL East rivals Miami and Atlanta playing in Houston (Braves are home team) and NL West rivals San Diego and the LA Dodgers (Dodgers are home team) facing off from Arlington. When: Tuesday, 2:08 p.m. ET (Mia-Atl) and 9:38 p.m. ET (SD-LAD) Where: Minute Maid Park (Mia-Atl) and Globe Life Read More
- Cardinals vs. Padres Game 2 – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cardinals vs Padres Game 1 – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Dodgers vs Padres – MLB Odds & Picks
- Giants vs. Padres – MLB Odds & Picks
- Rockies vs Padres – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 7th Edition
- Padres vs Athletics – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – August 31st Edition
- Padres vs Rockies – MLB Odds & Picks
- Padres vs. Rockies – MLB Odds & Picks
- Rangers Vs Padres Odds & Pick – MLB Betting for August 20
- Padres vs. Dodgers – MLB Odds & Picks
- Dodgers vs Padres – MLB Odds & Picks
- Chris Paddack Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Manny Machado MLB Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- San Diego Padres Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Padres vs Reds MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Padres vs Phillies MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
San Diego Padres Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.