tor blue jays
Toronto Blue Jays Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Toronto Blue Jays Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
toronto blue jays Injuries
Most recent posts
Toronto Blue Jays Odds
2021 Toronto Blue Jays Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Toronto Blue Jays (1977–present)|
|Arena||Rogers Centre (1989–present)|
|World Series Titles||2 1992,1993|
|AL Pennants||2 1992,1993|
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Bet MLB | AL East Showdown
Can the Toronto Blue Jays catch the first-place Boston Red Sox in the AL East? That question may be somewhat answered this week after the teams finish their series in Buffalo, the Jays’ temporary home. Toronto is favored for Monday’s opener on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Red Sox at Blue Jays MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Sahlen Field, Buffalo
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Nick Pivetta/Ross Stripling
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Blue Jays -125, Red Sox +115 (total 10)
Why Bet on Boston?
The Red Sox plan to activate Danny Santana from the injured list before this game, although the 30-year-old has really struggled in hitting just .167/.231/.292 with three homers, 10 RBI and a 25/7 K/BB ratio over 104 plate appearances.
Red Sox manager Alex Cora said that going forward Christian Arroyo will serve as the team’s primary first baseman versus right-handed pitching. Bobby Dalbec would start against lefties.
The Red Sox lead MLB with 29 outfield assists; no other team has more than 19…Sox outfielders rank T-1st in MLB with 21 defensive runs saved. Hunter Renfroe (RF) and Alex Verdugo (LF) each have 5 defensive runs saved at their primary position. Kiké Hernández’s 12 defensive runs saved in center field are tied for the most by any player at any position (also Pirates catcher Jacob Stallings).
It’s Nick Pivetta (7-4) on the mound here. Pivetta was charged with five runs (four earned) over four innings two Sundays ago in a loss to the Phillies. Pivetta gave up only four hits, but a three-run homer by Ronald Torreyes in the fourth inning sealed his fate. He registered four strikeouts and only issued two walks. The 28-year-old has a 4.30 ERA, 1.28 WHIP and 113/44 K/BB ratio across 96 1/3 innings (18 starts). He has allowed at least three earned runs in four of his last six outings.
Pivetta leads Sox starters in opponents’ average (.221) and strikeouts (113) and ranks 2nd in WHIP (1.28) and SO/9.0 IP (10.56). He has thrown at least six innings in eight of his 18 starts and at least five in 14 of them. Pivetta ranks 7th among qualified AL pitchers in SO/9.0 IP (10.56).
He is 0-1 with a 9.00 ERA in two starts this year vs. Toronto.
Why Bet on Toronto?The Jays won’t have to play their home games outside of Toronto for much longer. Blue Jays president and CEO Mark Shapiro said over the weekend that the team has been approved for up to 15,000 fans at Rogers Centre when the team returns to Toronto starting on July 30. They haven’t played there since 2019.
The club will be the 1st ever to play home games in three different states/provinces in the same campaign. When the Jays return to Rogers Centre, it will have been 670 days since their last game there. The 670 days away marks the longest such stretch in MLB history, as the Marlins went 327 days in between from the end of the 2019 until their 2020 home opener.
Toronto is 15-15 in series opener this year. The Jays have scored at least 10 runs in 12 games, third-most in the majors.
It’s Ross Stripling on the mound. He was tagged for four runs over 3 2/3 innings in his last outing, a loss to Tampa Bay. Stripling served up three homers, including a pair to Brandon Lowe. He finished with five strikeouts and two walks. The 31-year-old righty has 4.34 ERA, 1.23 WHIP and 78/23 K/BB ratio across 74 2/3 innings (15 appearances, 14 starts).
Stripling has faced Boston twice this year, going 0-1 with a 9.64 ERA (10 ER/9.1IP). Over 5 career meetings with the Red Sox, he owns a 2-2 record with a 5.32 ERA (14 ER/23.2 IP).
- Red Sox are 22-8 in their last 30 during game 1 of a series.
- Red Sox are 22-8 in their last 30 vs. American League East.
- Blue Jays are 5-1 in their last 6 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Blue Jays are 5-2 in their last 7 during game 1 of a series.
- Blue Jays are 0-4 in their last 4 Monday games.
- Blue Jays 6, Red Sox 4
MLB Baseball Betting News
Toronto Blue Jays Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Toronto Blue Jays Game Odds, Blue Jays Live Odds, This Weeks Toronto Blue Jays team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Toronto team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Blue Jays Winning the MLB World Series, Toronto MLB News & other info on the Toronto Blue Jays. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Toronto Blue Jays Today!
- Red Sox vs Blue Jays Bet MLB | AL East ShowdownCan the Toronto Blue Jays catch the first-place Boston Red Sox in the AL East? That question may be somewhat answered this week after the teams finish their series in Buffalo, the Jays’ temporary home. Toronto is favored for Monday’s opener on the MLB odds. How to Bet Red Sox at Blue Jays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, Read More
- Toronto vs Baltimore MLB Lines Preview | Rookie Pitchers DuelWhen the AL East rival Toronto Blue Jays and Baltimore Orioles conclude a series on Thursday from Baltimore, it’s a matchup of rookie pitchers. The Blue Jays’ rookie has been much, much better and thus Toronto is a huge road favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Blue Jays at Orioles MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:05 Read More
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting LinesThe New York Yankees continue to struggle and would fall to .500 with a loss in Buffalo against the Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday night. If the Yanks don’t turn things around soon, Manager Aaron Boone is probably getting fired. Toronto is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees at Blue Jays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Blue Jays vs Yankees | MLB Betting LinesThe Toronto Blue Jays and New York Yankees have two of the best run differentials in the American League yet aren’t atop the AL East. The rivals face off in a series opener from the Bronx on Tuesday night with the Yankees favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Blue Jays at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Red Sox vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting OddsWill the Toronto Blue Jays play any home games this season in Toronto? That remains to be seen, but they continue a homestand at their current home of Dunedin, Fla., on Thursday in closing out a series against the AL East-rival Boston Red Sox, who are underdogs on the MLB odds. How to Bet Red Sox at Blue Jays MLB Read More
- Toronto Blue Jays vs Oakland A’s | Betting Odds for MLBThe Toronto Blue Jays’ rotation is a bit in shambles right now due to injuries, so they may be going with more of a bullpen game on Tuesday in the second game of their series at the Oakland A’s. Oakland is a short favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Blue Jays at A’s MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Blue Jays vs. Yankees Opening Day | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe favorite on the MLB odds to win the 2021 American League Cy Young Award is New York Yankees right-hander Gerrit Cole, and he takes the mound in the first game of the new season on Thursday against the Toronto Blue Jays. How to Bet Blue Jays at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 1:05 PM ET Where: Read More
- Phillies Vs Blue Jays Expert Analysis – MLB Spring TrainingThe Philadelphia Phillies and Toronto Blue Jays will both be looking to pick up a victory when they square off on Friday evening in a spring training affair. Toronto sits in second place in the Grapefruit League standings while Philadelphia is in ninth place in the 15-team standings. With both teams looking to pick up some momentum prior to Thursday’s Read More
- Tampa Bay Rays: What Went Wrong/Right in 2020The Tampa Bay Rays had a very memorable season as they won the AL East Division and reached the World Series for only the second time in franchise history. Alas, they ran into a super-talented Los Angeles Dodgers team and lost in six games. Tampa Bay Ray | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis The Rays went 40-20 (.667), finishing the season Read More
- MLB must bet games for the weekend | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Yankees vs Blue Jays – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Yankees vs Blue Jays – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Blue Jays vs. Phillies – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Blue Jays vs Yankees – MLB Odds & Picks
- Yankees vs. Blue Jays – MLB Odds & Picks
- Blue Jays vs Red Sox Odds & Pick – MLB Betting for Sept. 3rd
- Rays vs. Blue Jays – MLB Odds & Picks
- Orioles vs Blue Jays – MLB Odds & Picks
- Marlins vs Blue Jays – MLB Odds & Picks
- Nationals vs Blue Jays – MLB Odds & Picks
- Blue Jays vs Nationals – MLB Odds & Picks
- Toronto Blue Jays Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Blue Jays vs Dodgers MLB Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- Blue Jays vs Dodgers MLB Week 21 Odds & Game Preview
- Blue Jays vs Rays MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Blue Jays vs Orioles MLB Spread & Prediction
- Blue Jays vs Royals MLB Week 18 Odds & Analysis
Sports in Canada
Province of Ontario
Province of Quebec
Province of British Columbia
Toronto Blue Jays Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.