Cincinnati Reds Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Cincinnati Reds Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
cincinnati reds Injuries
Most recent posts
Cincinnati Reds Odds
2021 Cincinnati Reds Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||Cincinnati Reds (1959–present) |
Cincinnati Redlegs (1954–1958)
Cincinnati Reds (1890–1953)
Cincinnati Red Stockings (1882–1889)
|Arena||Great American Ball Park (2003–present)|
|World Series Titles||5 1919, 1940, 1975, 1976, 1990|
|NL Pennants||9 1919, 1939, 1940, 1961, 1970, 1972, 1975, 1976, 1990|
|AA Pennants||1 1882|
Reds vs Brewers | Milwaukee Looks for Sweep Payback
The last time the Milwaukee Brewers hosted the Cincinnati Reds this season, the Brew Crew were surprisingly swept in a three-game series. They look for payback starting Thursday night as the teams open a weekend series with the Brewers as slight MLB betting favorites.
How to Bet Reds at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 8:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Tyler Mahle/Adrian Houser
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Brewers -110, Reds +100 (total 8.5)
Why Bet on Cincinnati?
In their most recent meeting, from June 14-16 at American Family Field, the Reds completed their first sweep of the Brewers since September 2017 (at Great American Ball Park) and their first sweep in Milwaukee since 2009. The Reds won 5 of the last 6 games at American Family Field.
Monitor the status of Reds second baseman Kyle Farmer. He was out of the lineup for Wednesday’s series finale vs. Kansas City. Reds manager David Bell called it “body soreness.” If Farmer can’t go Thursday, Mike Freeman would get the start again.
All-Star outfielder Nick Castellanos, who leads the NL in batting, didn’t start Wednesday, either, but it was simply a breather. Castellanos went 2-for-9 with a home run, a double, two runs and four strikeouts across the last two games. In Nick Castellanos and Jesse Winker, the Reds will have 2 starters in the All-Star Game lineup for the first time since 2013 and 2 starting outfielders in the lineup for the first time since 1956 (Gus Bell, Frank Robinson).
It’s Tyler Mahle (7-3) on the mound here. Mahle pitched well in a no-decision against the Cubs last Saturday, surrendering two runs (one earned) on five hits over his five frames. The right-hander piled up seven strikeouts but also walked four. The only earned run that he allowed came on a solo blast off the bat of Kris Bryant in the third inning. Mahle generated 17 swings and misses.
He has fanned fanning at least six batters in seven straight starts, and he’ll take a 3.63 ERA and 112:31 K:BB through 89.1 innings into this start. Mahle lads the staff and ranks among the National League leaders in strikeouts (13th) and strikeouts per 9 innings (5th, 11.28). He is 5-1 with a 2.01 in 10 starts on the road. Overall, left-handed batters are hitting .188 off him compared to .254 by righties.
Why Bet on Milwaukee?
The Brewers are a bit of a disadvantage in that they had to play a doubleheader at the Mets on Wednesday because of a Tuesday rainout. Outfielder Lorenzo Cain has started a rehab assignment with Triple-A Nashville. Cain has missed all of June and early July while dealing with his hamstring strain. He will need to get at least a handful of games in Triple-A before he’s ready to return.
On Tuesday, the Brewers acquired first baseman Rowdy Tellez from the Blue Jays for pitchers Trevor Richards and Bowden Francis. Tellez had struggled with the Blue Jays this season, but he makes for a reasonable gamble for Milwaukee while they wait for Daniel Vogelbach to return from a hamstring injury. Tellez’s best season came in 2019 when he set career highs with 21 home runs and 54 RBIs. For his career, he has a .241 batting average, 37 home runs and 99 RBIs in 219 games.
“This is a player who has consistently put the bat on the ball and he’s consistently hit the ball hard — those are two pretty good attributes for major league hitters,” Brewers general manager David Stearns said. “He has a long track record of success in the minor leagues. He got off to a little bit of a slow start this year at the major league level. We think the underlying ingredients are pretty sound. We think he should be able to perform at the major league level. He’s going to get a shot.”
It’s Adrian Houser (5-5) on the mound. Houser picked up his fifth victory of the season last Friday, limiting the Pirates to one run on four hits over 6 2/3 innings. The right-hander punched out five on the night while walking two. The only run that he surrendered came on an RBI groundout by Phillip Evans in the second inning. Houser generated six whiffs in the game and posted a CSW of 25 percent.
Houser has allowed two or fewer runs in five of his last seven appearances and is undefeated in that seven-game stretch — a span in which he’s gone 2-0 with a 3.26 ERA and a 1.29 WHIP. Overall, he has a 3.94 ERA and 1.35 WHIP this year.
Houser is 1-3 with a 5.97 ERA in 9 career games (6 starts) against the Reds (31.2ip, 21er), including 1-1 with a 6.75 ERA in 2 starts this season (9.1ip, 7er).
- Reds are 4-1 in their last 5 during game 1 of a series.
- Brewers are 9-4 in their last 13 during game 1 of a series.
- Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in Milwaukee.
- Reds are 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
- Reds are 5-0 in the last 5 meetings in Milwaukee.
- Brewers 4, Reds 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
Cincinnati Reds Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Cincinnati Reds Game Odds, Reds Live Odds, This Weeks Cincinnati Reds team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Cincinnati team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Reds Winning the MLB World Series, Cincinnati MLB News & other info on the Cincinnati Reds. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Cincinnati Reds Today!
- Reds vs Brewers | Milwaukee Looks for Sweep PaybackThe last time the Milwaukee Brewers hosted the Cincinnati Reds this season, the Brew Crew were surprisingly swept in a three-game series. They look for payback starting Thursday night as the teams open a weekend series with the Brewers as slight MLB betting favorites. How to Bet Reds at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 8:10 PM ET Read More
- San Diego vs Cincinnati Odds : MLB Favorites | No-Hit Hurler on MoundNo Padres pitcher has had two no-hitters in the same season, but that’s a bit of a trick statement because no Padres pitcher had ever thrown a no-hitter until Joe Musgrove did this season. He’s on the mound Wednesday in Cincinnati with the Friars favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Padres at Reds MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Giants vs Reds | MLB Betting LinesTwo starts ago, Cincinnati Reds left-hander Wade Miley threw the first no-hitter of his MLB career. Then last time out, he had one of the worst outings of his career. Which Miley shows up Wednesday when the Reds host the San Francisco Giants? San Francisco is a short favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Giants at Reds MLB Read More
- Reds vs Dodgers | MLB Betting OddsThe Cincinnati Reds are scuffling a bit, especially their pitching staff. Things get no easier on Monday night when the Reds visit the loaded Los Angeles Dodgers, who are favored on the MLB odds to repeat as World Series champions. How to Bet Reds at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 10:10 PM ET Where: Dodger Stadium Probable Read More
- Cincinnati Reds vs. San Diego Padres | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisBoth the San Diego Padres and Cincinnati Reds were playoff teams last MLB season. The Padres figure to be again in 2021 and might be the NL’s second-best team behind the Dodgers. The Reds, though, lost some key talent this offseason. The teams meet at the Padres’ spring home in Cactus League play on Tuesday. How to Bet Reds at Read More
- MLB Rumors: Reds Looking To Trade Ace Sonny Gray, Do Trade CloserThe Cincinnati Reds expect to contend in the National League Central Division in 2021 after finishing just three games behind first-place Chicago this past season and reaching the playoffs. So why, then, are the Reds interested in trading one of their best starting pitchers this offseason in right-hander Sonny Gray? And why did they just trade closer Raisel Iglesias? Reds Read More
- MLB Rumors: Shane Bieber, Trevor Bauer Expected To Win Cy Young AwardsMajor League Baseball will announce the American and National League Cy Young Award winners on Wednesday evening Eastern time, and the two pitchers likely to win for the first time are Cleveland’s Shane Bieber and Cincinnati’s Trevor Bauer (who used to pitch for the Indians) Cy Young Awards | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis The other AL finalists with Bieber are Read More
- MLB Top 5 Free Agents Of The OffseasonMajor League Baseball’s free agency officially opened on Sunday, although it could be a quieter than usual free-agent period because a lot of teams are crying poor after a season with no fans in the stands due to COVID-19. It’s far from a sure thing fans will be allowed at games next year, either. Here’s a look at some of Read More
- Reds vs. Braves – 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThere was a spectacular pitching duel in Game 1 of the Reds-Braves best-of-3 Wild-Card series from Atlanta on Wednesday. Cincinnati had so many chances to win yet lost 1-0. Now the Reds’ season is on the line in Game 2 on Thursday. How to Bet Reds at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, noon ET Where: Truist Park Read More
- White Sox vs Reds | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Reds vs Cardinals – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cubs vs Reds – MLB Odds & Picks
- Reds vs Brewers – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cubs vs Reds – MLB Odds & Picks
- Tigers vs Reds Odds MLB- Betting
- MLB NL Divisional Odds & Picks
- Eugenio Suarez MLB Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Cincinnati Reds Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Padres vs Reds MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Reds MLB Spread & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Reds vs Nationals MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Cubs vs Reds MLB Lines & Pick for Thursday Night
- Reds vs Braves MLB Lines, Game Info & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Pirates vs Reds MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Reds vs Brewers MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Reds MLB Week 16 Odds & Expert Pick
- Reds vs Cubs MLB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Sports in the State of Ohio
NCAA Teams | Division I
Cincinnati Reds Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.