San Francisco Giants Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
San Francisco Giants Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
san francisco giants Injuries
Most recent posts
San Francisco Giants Odds
2021 San Francisco Giants Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||San Francisco Giants (1958–present) |
New York Giants (1886–1957)
New York Gothams (1883–1884)
|Arena||Oracle Park (2000–present)|
|World Series Titles||8 1905, 1921, 1922, 1933, 1954, 2010, 2012, 2014|
|NL Pennants||23 1888, 1889, 1904, 1905, 1911, 1912, 1913, 1917, 1921, 1922, 1923, 1924, 1933, 1936, 1937, 1951, 1954, 1962, 1989, 2002, 2010, 2012, 2014|
Giants vs Reds | MLB Betting Lines
Two starts ago, Cincinnati Reds left-hander Wade Miley threw the first no-hitter of his MLB career. Then last time out, he had one of the worst outings of his career. Which Miley shows up Wednesday when the Reds host the San Francisco Giants? San Francisco is a short favorite on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Giants at Reds MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Kevin Gausman/Wade Miley
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Giants -113, Reds +103 (total 8)
Why Bet on San Francisco? | MLB Betting Lines
The Giants have second baseman Donovan Solano and third baseman Tommy LaStella on the injured list. Solano has missed nearly a month of action with a right calf strain but is on a rehab assignment. He won’t play here but likely will be activated Friday. LaStella isn’t close to a return from a hamstring injury. First baseman Brandon Belt is dealing with side tightness. He underwent an MRI on Monday that came back clean, and he’s considered day-to-day.
It’s Kevin Gausman on the mound here. Gausman (3-0) struck out a career-high 12 batter vs. the Pirates last Friday night but took a no-decision after allowing one run on five hits over eight innings. Gausman was in complete control for a majority of the game against Pittsburgh as he threw 70 of his 96 pitches for strikes and had his off-speed stuff working with 10 of his 12 strikeouts coming via the splitter.
The lone blemish came after Jack McGee allowed an inherited runner to score in the bottom of the ninth inning on a Bryan Reynolds single. Gausman generated a 59 percent whiff rate on his splitter during the contest with a 38 percent whiff rate overall. Manager Gabe Kapler tested his luck by sending Gausman back out to begin the ninth and it did not work out well after he surrendered back-to-back singles and was replaced by Jake McGee, who allowed one of the inherited runners to score.
“It was a game that he kind of poured his heart into,” Kapler said. “He pitched brilliantly.”
Gausman’s 1.84 ERA is tied for fifth-best among qualified pitchers in baseball and his 0.84 WHIP is good for seventh. He has pitched at least six innings in each of his first eight starts. In his first season with the Giants in 2020, Gausman only completed six innings four times and never reached seven innings.
Entering the 2021 season, Gausman had a career 4.26 ERA, 50 wins in eight major league seasons and had never even made an All-Star team.
Why Bet on Cincinnati? | MLB Betting LinesThe Reds have optioned lefty pitcher Cionel Pérez to Triple-A Louisville and recalled outfielder Mark Payton. First baseman Joey Votto will have a follow-up X-ray on his left thumb this week. The Reds want to see if Votto’s fractured left thumb is healing properly. He ran the bases and did some light fielding drills without a glove on Tuesday, but his return is still a couple of weeks off.
Cincinnati has played an incredible nine extra-inning games already, the most in the majors. The are 7-2 in those 9 games with 5 straight extra-inning wins. In extra innings, the Reds are hitting .425 while posting a staff ERA of 8.18. Also this season, Cincinnati has scored at least 10 runs seven times, the most in the majors. In 2020, the Reds scored at least 10 runs just twice, tied for the lowest total in the majors last year.
It’s lefty Wade Miley on the mound. Miley (4-3) took the loss to the Rockies last Friday, allowing eight runs on 11 hits and three walks while striking out five over three innings. On the heels of his no-hitter against Cleveland, Miley fell flat on his face in Colorado. This hits and runs were, his highest totals since he allowed 12 hits and 9 runs on June 2, 2016 for Seattle against San Diego.
Johnny Vander Meer’s likely unbreakable record of back-to-back no-hitters in 1938 was safe moments after Miley returned to the mound for the first start since his no-no on May 7. On Miley’s second pitch vs. the Rockies at Coors Field, Garrett Hampson hit a triple to left field.
“I felt better than I felt (during my no-hitter), 100 percent,” Miley said. “I think that was a little bit to a fault, because I tried to do a little too much probably with my cutter and I could not command it. And the changeup wasn’t there. The big thing tonight for me was the changeup wasn’t there. Never really got a feel for it. Threw it in stupid counts and just didn’t locate it well. Tried to force the issue a little bit and it wasn’t a good pitch for me tonight.”
Miley still has a 3.69 ERA. The last time that he faced the Giants was on April 12, when he tossed five scoreless innings in San Francisco.
Miley’s recent no-hitter was the 17th no-hitter in Reds franchise history, and the team’s first since Homer Bailey threw his second in two years, on July 2, 2013, against San Francisco. The club’s 17 no-hitters are tied with the Giants for second-most among National League teams, trailing the Dodgers (23), and fourth-most overall.
- Giants 5, Reds 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
San Francisco Giants Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest San Francisco Giants Game Odds, Giants Live Odds, This Weeks San Francisco Giants team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest San Francisco team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Giants Winning the MLB World Series, San Francisco MLB News & other info on the San Francisco Giants. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the San Francisco Giants Today!
- Giants vs Reds | MLB Betting LinesTwo starts ago, Cincinnati Reds left-hander Wade Miley threw the first no-hitter of his MLB career. Then last time out, he had one of the worst outings of his career. Which Miley shows up Wednesday when the Reds host the San Francisco Giants? San Francisco is a short favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Giants at Reds MLB Read More
- Mariners vs. Giants – MLB Odds & PicksBoth the Seattle Mariners and San Francisco Giants were projected to be among the worst teams in their respective leagues this season but both have overachieved and are battling for playoff spots. They close a quick two-game set in the Bay Area on Wednesday. How to Bet Mariners at Giants MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9:45 PM ET Read More
- Top MLB Games of the Weekend – MLB Odds & PicksTop MLB Games of the Weekend Those of you tuning in to watch Major League Baseball games on Sunday will notice something very different in terms of what the players are wearing as MLB is celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Negro Leagues. All MLB players, managers, coaches and umpires will wear a symbolic Negro Leagues 100th anniversary logo patch Read More
- Giants Vs Rockies Odds & Pick – MLB BettingUnfortunately, much of the focus on the MLB at the moment is on the number of coronavirus cases and the postponement of games due to that issue. For now, the league is saying that things will continue and that they will find a way to make up the games already lost, but this is very much a fluid situation that Read More
- Giants vs Dodgers – MLB Odds & Picks BettingThe first two teams to play a second game in this coronavirus-shortened season are the San Francisco Giants and Los Angeles Dodgers as they meet Friday night. L.A. will be a sizable MLB betting favorite again but not nearly as big as it was Thursday. How to Bet Giants at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 9:40 PM Read More
- MLB Opening Night: Giants vs DodgersThe Los Angeles Dodgers haven’t won a World Series since 1988, but they are the betting favorites to end that drought in this very unusual MLB season. L.A. opens on Thursday night at home against the NL West rival San Francisco Giants. How to Bet Giants at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 10 PM ET Where: Dodger Read More
- San Francisco Giants Analysis Before 2020 Season StartAfter winning three World Series titles in the last decade, the once perennially-powerful San Francisco Giants will be desperate to get back to being a winning ballclub once the 2020 MLB regular season gets underway. Following three straight missed playoff appearances, Frisco is hoping to get back to being a legitimate contender this coming campaign. Whether the Giants can pull Read More
- Dodgers vs Giants 2019 MLB Odds, Preview & PredictionThe Los Angeles Dodgers will be looking to pick up a road win and add to their momentum prior to the playoffs when they visit a San Francisco Giants team that has nothing left to play for at this point except for pride. With both teams looking to extend their respective winning streaks, let’s find out which team is offering Read More
- Giants vs Cubs MLB Odds, Preview & PredictionThe San Francisco Giants have essentially fallen out of the Wild-Card race and can only play spoiler at this point of the season. The Giants travel to Wrigley Field to conclude a series on Thursday afternoon – the only matinee on the schedule. The Cubs are favored on the MLB Odds. How to Bet Giants vs Cubs MLB Odds & Read More
- How to Bet Giants vs Diamondbacks MLB Betting Odds & Pick
- Athletics vs Giants MLB Odds & Pick for Tuesday Night
- Phillies vs Giants MLB Lines & Expert Analysis
- Nationals vs Giants MLB Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Giants vs Rockies MLB Week 18 Lines & Game Preview
- Giants vs Phillies MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Cubs vs Giants MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Giants vs Rockies MLB Odds & Expert Analysis
- Giants vs Padres MLB Week 14 Odds & Game Preview
- Rockies vs Giants MLB Odds, Game Info & Analysis
- Giants vs Dodgers MLB Week 12 Betting Lines & Prediction
- Padres vs Giants MLB Week 11 Odds & Game Analysis
- Giants vs Mets MLB Odds, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Braves vs Giants MLB Spread & Game Analysis
- Braves vs Giants MLB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jays vs Giants MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Giants vs Rockies MLB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- LA Dodgers vs SF Giants MLB Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
San Francisco Giants Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.