Seattle Mariners Odds | 2019 MLB Betting Lines
Seattle Mariners Odds | 2019 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Seattle Mariners Odds
Mariners vs Tigers MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
First game of the Thursday is rather meaningless in the grand scheme of things but features perhaps the unluckiest pitcher in baseball in young Tigers right-hander Spencer Turnbull. Detroit is not an MLB Betting favorite against visiting Mariners on Thursday afternoon.
How to Bet Mariners vs Tigers MLB Odds & Game Info
- When: Thursday, 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Opener, then Tommy Milone/Spencer Turnbull
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Live Stream: MLB.tv
- Radio: SiriusXM
- MLB Odds: Seattle Mariners -140 (Total 10)
- Heavy Thunderstorms: 23°C/74°F
- Humidity: 70%
- Precipitation: 74%
- Cloud Cover: 75%
- Wind: 9 mph ENE
- Stadium Type: Open
Why Bet on Seattle?
While it won’t happen in this game, the Mariners are close to getting one of their best hitters back. Outfielder Mitch Haniger went 1-for-4 with an RBI double in his rehab debut Tuesday at High-A Modesto. Haniger has been sidelined since early June due to a ruptured testicle (yikes!), so he likely will several minor league rehab games before returning to the Mariners’ active roster in late August. He had 15 home runs and four stolen bases through his first 63 games this season with Seattle.
In Tuesday’s Mariners win in Detroit, Kyle Seager had the game of his career with three homers and six RBIs. The first two dingers were legit as Seager connected with a Matthew Boyd fastball in the fourth inning for a solo shot, and in the sixth he tied the game when he yanked a Boyd breaking ball down the right field line for a three-run blast. His third “homer” happened when Tigers center fielder Niko Goodrum and left fielder Brandon Dixon collided as Goodrum was securing the ball in left-center field. The ball came loose and went over the fence.
It marked Seager’s 9th career multi-home run game (last: 8/5/18 vs. TOR), but hit first 3-homer game. He also tied his career high in RBIs. Seager’s brother Corey also has a three-homer game in his career. The Seagers are only the second pair of brothers in MLB history to each have a 3-homer game, joining Aaron and Bret Boone.
Mariners lefty Tommy Milone (1-7) allowed five runs on six hits over four innings, taking the loss against the Rays on Saturday. Milone was fine through his first two innings, but a three-run homer from former Mariner Mike Zunino blew it up for the southpaw. He would allow solo shots to Kevin Kiermaier and Avisail Garcia before exiting the contest.
Milone has taken the loss in six of his last nine appearances, inflating his ERA from 3.03 to 4.70 in that span. The 32-year-old may work behind an opener again in Detroit on Thursday. Milone allowed two runs on six hits and a walk over five innings versus Detroit on July 28. He is 4-1 with a 3.45 ERA (18 ER, 47.0 IP) with 14 walks and 33 strikeouts in 10 career games (7 starts) against Detroit.
- Runs: 4.87
- Hits: 8.22
- Walks: 3.58
- Strike Outs: 9.91
- Runs: 5.80
- Hits: 9.47
- Walks: 3.03
- Strike Outs: 7.68
Why Bet on Detroit?
Tigers outfielder Christin Stewart (concussion) was set to resume his minor league rehab assignment Wednesday at Triple-A Toledo. Stewart has been on the concussion IL since July 31 and had a setback this past weekend, but he took batting practice without issue on Tuesday and got the go-ahead to begin appearing in live games again. Catcher Grayson Greiner also was to begin a minor league rehab assignment Wednesday night at High-A Lakeland. Greiner has been sidelined since June 14 because of a lingering back injury.
Miguel Cabrera’s next double will tie him with Bobby Abreu and Charlie Gehringer for 23rd in MLB history (with 574). Cabrera will also tie Abreu for most doubles in big league history by a Venezuelan-born player.
Detroit’s Spencer Turnbull (3-10) allowed just two runs on three hits and a walk across six innings but was saddled with the loss in Saturday’s game against the Royals. He struck out three. Turnbull pitched well enough to win, but the Detroit offense was lackluster in a 7-0 loss. The righty has a solid 3.68 ERA, though the lack of consistent run support has led to the disappointing 3-10 record. Nonetheless, Turnbull has had a good season and should remain in the rebuilding team’s plans moving forward. The Tigers did announce recently that they plan to limit Turnbull’s innings the rest of the way.
Turnbull’s record doesn’t reflect his strong pitching lately, including losses on quality starts in two of his last three outings. The Tigers haven’t won for him since May 31, having provided two or fewer runs of support in seven of nine starts.
Turnbull will be making his first career appearance against the Mariners. Turnbull has started 12 games in his career at Comerica Park, compiling a 0-7 record with a 4.74 ERA (57.0IP/30ER) and 59 strikeouts. In 11 home starts this season, Turnbull is 0-6 with a 4.08 ERA (53.0IP/24ER) and 57 strikeouts.
- Runs: 3.67
- Hits: 8.14
- Walks: 2.66
- Strike Outs: 9.80
- Runs: 5.68
- Hits: 9.56
- Walks: 3.26
- Strike Outs: 8.26
Mariners vs Tigers MLB Betting Trends
- Tigers are 0-7 in Turnbull’s last 7 starts vs. a team with a losing record
- Under is 3-1-1 in Turnbull’s last 5 home starts
- Mariners are 0-4 in their last 4 games vs. a right-handed starter
- Mariners are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games when playing on the road against Detroit
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Seattle’s last 7 games against an opponent in the American League
- Tigers are 5-14 SU in their last 19 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit’s last 6 games played on a Thursday
Expert Final Score Prediction for Mariners vs Tigers
Seattle Mariners 3 – Detroit Tigers 4
Seattle Mariners Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Seattle Mariners Game Odds, Mariners Live Odds, This Weeks Seattle Mariners team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Seattle team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Mariners Winning the MLB World Series, Seattle MLB News & other info on the Seattle Mariners. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Seattle Mariners Today!
- Angels vs Mariners MLB Odds, Expert Predictions & Betting Pick
- Rangers vs Mariners MLB Odds, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- Mariners vs Athletics MLB Spread & Game Preview
- How to Bet Mariners vs Rangers MLB Spread & Game Preview
- How to Bet Twins vs Mariners MLB Spread & Game Preview
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- Mariners vs Red Sox MLB Lines, Betting Analysis & Game Pick
- Mariners vs Yankees MLB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Mariners vs Yankees MLB Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Mariners vs Indians MLB Odds, Preview & Expert Prediction
- Cubs vs Mariners MLB Betting Odds, Preview & Predictions
- Rangers vs Mariners MLB Week 4 Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Mariners vs Padres MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Mariners vs Padres MLB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Mariners vs Angels MLB Spread & Game Analysis
- Indians vs Mariners MLB Week 3 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- How to Bet Athletics at Mariners MLB for Wednesday Night
Sports in the State of Washington
Seattle Mariners Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2019 Current MLB Betting Lines
American League MLB Teams
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
Fast payouts and good odds
You can count on MyBookie to have good odds and industry-leading payout times. Customer support is quite responsive.I wanted to make a bet on a game one time and MyBookie brought it back up in time before the game started after taking it down 30 minutes early by accident.
This is the best site I have used for online sports betting. If you are looking for a bookie without the hassles then you have come to the right place.
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.