Seattle Mariners Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Seattle Mariners Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
seattle mariners Injuries
Most recent posts
Seattle Mariners Odds
2021 Seattle Mariners Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Seattle Mariners (1977–present)|
|Arena||T-Mobile Park (1999–present)|
|World Series Titles||0|
|NL Pennants||3 1995, 1997, 2001|
Seattle Mariners vs Baltimore Orioles | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
It’s a matchup of left-handers on the mound Tuesday night in Game 2 of a series from Camden Yards between the Seattle Mariners and Baltimore Orioles. The O’s are favored on the MLB odds behind former All-Star John Means.
How to Bet Mariners at Orioles MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Camden Yards
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Nick Margevicius/John Means
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Orioles -140, Mariners +130 (total 9)
Why Bet on Seattle? | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
The Mariners have placed reliever Anthony Misiewicz on the 10-day injured list and recalled Erik Swanson from Triple-A to take his spot. Swanson, 27, posted a rough 12.91 ERA over nine relief appearances with the Mariners last season.
The Mariners are batting .265 this season on pitches in the heart of the plate, compared to just .162 on pitches in the shadow of the plate or further outside of the zone. The Mariners are batting .271 when ahead in the count, compared to .190 when behind in the count. Seattle batters are hitting .289 on the first pitch this season, .187 after first pitch strikes and .261 after first pitch balls. The Mariners have scored 68.3 percent of their runs this season in the 6th inning or later.
Ty France has reached base safely in 8 of 9 games this season, batting .324 (11×34) with 7 runs, 2 doubles, 1 home run, 4 RBI, 4 walks, 3 hit-by-pitch, a .439 on-base percentage and a .471 slugging percentage (.910 OPS). Edgar Martinez holds the club record with 29 times on base in the first 10 games of the 2001 season.
With lefty James Paxton likely out for the season due to injury, fellow lefty Nick Margevicius (0-1, 7.71) has taken his spot. Justin Dunn beat Margevicius out for the sixth and final spot in the rotation during spring training, but the 24-year-old didn’t have to wait long to get his first opportunity to pick up a start. He covered 3.2 innings in relief of the injured Paxton in last Tuesday’s loss to the White Sox.
Last year, Margevicius went 2-3 with a 4.57 ERA in 41.1 innings. He pitched in 10 games and made seven starts. He limited opponents to a .244 (38×156) average, while walking 14 and striking out 36. He opened the season in the bullpen and made three appearances before moving to the starting rotation for the remainder of the season on Aug. 8 vs. Colorado. This will be Margevicius’ first career start vs. Baltimore.
Why Bet on Baltimore? | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Orioles remain without starting outfielder Austin Hays, but manager Brandon Hyde told reporters that Hays is “progressing well” from his hamstring injury. Hyde did not offer a timetable on a return for the 25-year-old. DJ Stewart was activated from the 10-day injured list Saturday and could see extra playing time in left field while Hays is sidelined.
Shortstop Freddy Galvis was dealing with knee and ankle injuries following Sunday’s loss to the Red Sox. Galvis went 1-for-1 with a walk to begin Sunday’s contest, but he was replaced defensively in the top of the seventh inning. If the 31-year-old is forced to miss any time, Ramon Urias could take over at shortstop.
The Orioles bullpen has posted a 3.66 ERA so far, the sixth-lowest team bullpen ERA in the American League and the 10th-lowest in the majors. LHP Tanner Scott has appeared in 16 straight games, dating back to last year 8/26, without allowing an earned run (13.0 IP); has allowed just one unearned run during this span. His 99.7 mph recorded pitch on 4/7 at NYY is the fastest pitch this year by an Orioles pitcher. Scott owns the O’s top 20 fastest pitches this season.
Since the beginning of the 2020 season, and the introduction of a player starting at second base in extra innings, the Orioles have gone 5-5 in extra-inning games. Their 10 total games are the second-most in the majors during this span (TOR, 12), and their five wins are tied for the third-most.
It’s lefty John Means (1-0, 0.77) on the mound here. Means allowed one run on seven hits and two walks with four strikeouts in a no-decision last Wednesday against the Yankees. Means was able to dance around trouble against a tough Yankees lineup. The only damage came on an Aaron Hicks single in the third inning that drove in one run. A single by Giancarlo Stanton in the fifth put two men on with two outs and would end the day for the 27-year-old left hander. His average fastball velocity was sitting at 92.6 MPH, up from 91.7 in his season debut.
- Mariners are 22-47 in their last 69 games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Mariners are 7-15 in their last 22 road games.
- Mariners are 2-5 in their last 7 during game 2 of a series.
- Orioles are 13-29 in their last 42 home games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Orioles are 19-39 in their last 58 Tuesday games.
- Orioles are 43-89 in their last 132 during game 2 of a series.
- Orioles 6, Mariners 5
MLB Baseball Betting News
- Atlanta Braves vs New York Yankees | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB News & Rumors: Anibal Sanchez, Yankees Awful Start & Twins Back to Action
- New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Tampa Bay Rays vs Kansas City Royals | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- St. Louis Cardinals vs Philadelphia Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
Seattle Mariners Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Seattle Mariners Game Odds, Mariners Live Odds, This Weeks Seattle Mariners team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Seattle team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Mariners Winning the MLB World Series, Seattle MLB News & other info on the Seattle Mariners. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Seattle Mariners Today!
- Mariners vs Tigers MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Mariners vs Astros MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- How to Bet Mariners vs Rangers MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Tigers vs Mariners MLB Spread & Prediction
- Mariners vs Athletics MLB Lines & Game Preview
- Cardinals vs Mariners MLB Spread & Game Preview
- Mariners vs Brewers MLB Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Mariners vs Athletics MLB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Mariners vs Twins MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Astros vs Mariners MLB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Angels vs Mariners MLB Odds, Expert Predictions & Betting Pick
- Rangers vs Mariners MLB Odds, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- Mariners vs Athletics MLB Spread & Game Preview
- How to Bet Mariners vs Rangers MLB Spread & Game Preview
- How to Bet Twins vs Mariners MLB Spread & Game Preview
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- Mariners vs Red Sox MLB Lines, Betting Analysis & Game Pick
- Mariners vs Yankees MLB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Sports in the State of Washington
NCAA Teams | Division I
Seattle Mariners Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.