Washington Nationals Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Washington Nationals Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
washington nationals Injuries
Most recent posts
Washington Nationals Odds
2021 Washington Nationals Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||Washington Nationals (2005–present) |
Montreal Expos (1969–2004)
|Arena||Nationals Park (2008–present)|
|World Series Titles||1 2019|
|NL Pennants||1 2019|
Giants vs Nationals | MLB Betting Analysis
The top pitching matchup on Thursday’s MLB slate appears to be from Washington, D.C., as surprise Giants ace Anthony DeSclafani is opposed by three-time Cy Young winner Max Scherzer of the Nationals. It will be a low total (probably 7) on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Giants at Nationals Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Anthony DeSclafani/Max Scherzer
- TV: MLB Network; MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: TBA
Why Bet on San Francisco? | MLB Betting Analysis
Buster Posey is the first catcher to bat .330 or better with 10+ homers over his first 40 games of a season since Joe Mauer did it during his 2009 MVP campaign. Shortstop Brandon Crawford appeared in 1,326th game as a shortstop for the Giants on Tuesday, surpassing Hall of Famer Travis Jackson for the most games at shortstop in Giants franchise history.
The Giants are without third baseman Evan Longoria and right fielder Mike Yastrzemski on the injured list but got first baseman Brandon Belt off it Tuesday. However, outfielder Alex Dickerson then left Tuesday’s game with back tightness and has been put on the 10-day IL. Not a huge loss as the 31-year-old has slashed just .226/.295/.398 in 146 plate appearances this season.
It’s Anthony DeSclafani (5-2) on the bump here. DeSclafani allowed two runs over six innings last Thursday in a win over the Cubs. DeSclafani limited the Cubs to just four hits as a two-run homer from Joc Pederson accounted for all of the damage against him. He struck out four batters and didn’t walk anyone for the first time since April 16.
DeSclafani, who was 0-for-his-previous-40 at the plate, recorded his first hit and RBI since Aug. 6, 2019 when he doubled for the first time since Sept. 17, 2016. He hasn’t recorded a hit in consecutive games since July 21, 2019.
DeSclafani has bounced back from an ugly outing against the Dodgers on May 23, in which he allowed 10 runs over just 2.2 innings, with back-to-back two-run outings. The well-traveled 31-year-old righty owns a solid 3.51 ERA, 1.11 WHIP and 58/20 K/BB ratio across 66 2/3 innings (12 starts) this season.
He is 2-1 with a 3.55 ERA in eight career appearances against the Nationals.
Why Bet on Washington? | MLB Betting AnalysisThe Nats have put reliever Austin Voth on the injured list after suffering a broken nose on Sunday while trying to bunt. He dropped to one knee and was visibly bleeding, but he was able to walk off under his own power. Voth is 2-0 with a 2.73 ERA in 19 games, including one start.
Shortstop Trea Turner has recorded 23 multi-hit games this season. That is tied for second in Major League Baseball behind Cincinnati’s Nick Castellanos (26). Additionally, Turner ranks tied for second in MLB with seven 3+ hit games.
Reliever Kyle McGowin has allowed just two hits to right-handed batters in 13 appearances this season. His .071 opponents’ average (2-for-28) is tied for the best mark in the National League (T3rd in MLB) among relievers with at least 30 right-handed batters faced.
It’s three-time Cy Young winner Max Scherzer (5-4) on the mound. Scherzer limited the Phillies to one run over 7 2/3 innings and struck out nine in a victory last Friday. The right-hander allowed two or fewer runs for the seventh straight start, and Friday was his third straight quality start. Scherzer only gave up an RBI single to J.T. Realmuto in the fourth inning. He threw 108 pitches (70 strikes) and hit one batter to edge Phillies ace Zack Wheeler in a pitchers’ duel.
“You know going against Zack, it’s going to be a tough matchup and runs are going to be at a premium,” Scherzer said. “It was good to be able to scratch that second run across and get the lead. It just felt like, ‘Hey, finally got a lead here going deeper into the game. Let’s do everything to protect it.’”
Scherzer has gone seven straight starts without allowing more than two runs and has a 2.22 ERA, 0.82 WHIP and 104:15 K:BB across 77 innings this season. Scherzer hasn’t faced the Giants since 2018.
With the Nationals in fourth place in the loaded National League East, there’s a chance Washington could trade away their ace this summer as Scherzer is set to hit free agency in the winter. The Boston Red Sox, New York Yankees, Toronto Blue Jays, Atlanta Braves and St. Louis Cardinals have been mentioned as possible trade candidates.
- Giants are 9-2 in their last 11 during game 1 of a series.
- Giants are 4-1 in their last 5 Thursday games.
- Giants are 6-2 in their last 8 vs. National League East.
- Nationals are 1-7 in their last 8 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Nationals are 1-9 in their last 10 Thursday games.
- Nationals 4, Giants 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
Washington Nationals Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Washington Nationals Game Odds, Nationals Live Odds, This Weeks Washington Nationals team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Washington team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Nationals Winning the MLB World Series, Washington MLB News & other info on the Washington Nationals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Washington Nationals Today!
- Giants vs Nationals | MLB Betting AnalysisThe top pitching matchup on Thursday’s MLB slate appears to be from Washington, D.C., as surprise Giants ace Anthony DeSclafani is opposed by three-time Cy Young winner Max Scherzer of the Nationals. It will be a low total (probably 7) on the MLB odds. How to Bet Giants at Nationals Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:05 PM ET Where: Read More
- Phillies vs Nationals | Betting Odds for MLBComing off one of the best starts of his career, Philadelphia Phillies right-hander Zack Wheeler looks to keep rolling on Wednesday as he faces Jon Lester and the Nationals in Washington, D.C. The Phils opened as short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Phillies at Nationals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7:05 PM ET Where: Nationals Read More
- Nationals Vs Mets Betting Preview – MLB BettingThe Washington Nationals will look to get the road upset over the New York Mets when the NL East rivals meet on Sunday. Heading into Friday’s series opener, Washington has won two straight to move closer to .500. On the flip side of the coin, the Mets had dropped three straight and four of five. With both ballclubs looking to Read More
- Mets vs Nationals Opening Day | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThursday is Opening Day around Major League Baseball and the marquee pitching matchup without question is when the Mets and Jacob deGrom visit the Washington Nationals and Max Scherzer. Those two combined to win four of the previous five NL Cy Young Awards. The Nats should be slight home favorites on the MLB odds with a miniscule total. How to Read More
- Astros Vs Nationals Expert Analysis – MLB Spring TrainingThe Houston Astros will look to record consecutive victories when they hit the road to take on the Washington Nationals on Wednesday evening in a matchup featuring two legitimate 2021 World Series hopefuls. Houston is in last place in the 15-team Grapefruit League standings. Washington is in sixth place in the standings, one game above .500. Veteran right-hander Jake Odorizzi Read More
- Nationals vs Rays – MLB Odds & PicksNot long ago, it looked as if the Tampa Bay Rays would run away with the AL East title, but they have come back to the pack and allowed the Blue Jays and Yankees to stay in the race. Tampa closes an interleague series with a Wednesday matinee vs. Washington. How to Bet Nationals at Rays MLB Odds & TV Read More
- Braves vs Nationals – MLB Odds & PicksThe NL East rival Atlanta Braves and Washington Nationals open their final series against one another on Thursday night from the nation’s capital as Atlanta pushes for the division title and the Nats simply play out a disappointing campaign. How to Bet Braves at Nationals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 6:05 PM ET Where: Nationals Park Probable pitchers Read More
- Rays vs. Nationals – MLB Odds & PicksThe Tampa Bay Rays continue their quest for the AL East title – and their lead could grow this week with the Yankees and Blue Jays playing one another – as they close out a quick two-game set at the defending World Series champion Nationals on Tuesday. How to Bet Rays at Nationals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, Read More
- Marlins vs Nationals – MLB Odds & PicksWho would have guessed the Miami Marlins would be higher in the NL East standings at this point of the season than the defending World Series champion Washington Nationals? They play a weekend set in D.C. and the Nats will be massive MLB favorites for Saturday’s first game of a doubleheader behind three-time Cy Young winner Max Scherzer. How to Read More
- Braves vs Nationals Series Predictions – MLB Betting
- Nationals vs. Mets – MLB Odds & Picks
- Mets vs. Nationals – MLB Odds & Picks
- Nationals vs Blue Jays – MLB Odds & Picks
- Blue Jays vs Nationals – MLB Odds & Picks
- Washington Nationals Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Nationals vs Astros 2019 World Series Game 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Nationals vs Astros 2019 World Series Game 6 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Astros vs Nationals 2019 World Series Game 5 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Astros vs Nationals 2019 World Series Game 4 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Astros vs Nationals 2019 World Series Game 3 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Nationals vs Astros 2019 World Series Game 1 Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 World Series Odds and Preview
- Cardinals vs Nationals 2019 NLCS Game 4 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Cardinals vs Nationals 2019 NLCS Game 3 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Nationals vs Cardinals 2019 NLCS Game 2 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Nationals vs Cardinals 2019 NLCS Game 1 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Nationals vs Dodgers 2019 NLDS Game 5 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
Sports in the State of Washington D.C.
Washington Nationals Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.