Washington Nationals Odds | 2019 MLB Betting Lines
Washington Nationals Odds | 2019 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
washington nationals Injuries
Most recent posts
Washington Nationals Odds
Cardinals vs Nationals 2019 NLCS Game 4 Betting Lines & Game Preview
The Washington Nationals can advance to the first World Series in franchise history on Tuesday night by finishing off a sweep of the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 4 of the NLDS in D.C. According to the latest MLB Odds for Cardinals vs Nationals, Mybookie oddsmakers expect that to happen.
How to Bet Cardinals vs Nationals NLCS Game 4 Betting Lines & Game Info
- When: Tuesday, 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Dakota Hudson/Patrick Corbin
- TV: TBS
- Live Stream: MLB.tv
- Radio: SiriusXM
- NLCS Game 4 Betting Lines: Washington Nationals -165 (Total 7.5)
Why Bet on St. Louis?
It’s young Dakota Hudson on the mound for the Cardinals. He will become the fourth Cardinals rookie to start an NLCS game and the 15th Cardinals rookie to start a postseason game.
Hudson made his postseason debut in Game 4 of the NLDS, when he allowed 4 runs (1 earned) over 4 2/3 innings. Hudson looked like he might cruise through five or potentially six innings, but a Matt Carpenter error with one out in the fifth inning let one run in and Ozzie Albies made it hurt further with a two-run shot that chased the righty from the game. The rookie fanned two, walked two and induced just one more groundout (six) than flyout (five). The Cards’ bullpen took it from there and tossed 5 1/3 scoreless frames and the offense walked it off in the 10th.
Hudson provided stability to the Cards’ rotation down the stretch, registering a 1.86 ERA in his final 9 regular-season starts. He led all Major League rookies with 16 wins & finished T3rd overall among N.L. wins leaders with Clayton Kershaw (LAD). His team-leading 16 victories made him the first Cardinals rookie to lead the team in that category since Matt Morris (12, 1997). His 16 wins were the most by a rookie since Justin Verlander won 17 for Detroit in 2006 and the most by a Cardinals rookie since Dick Hughes won 16 in 1964.
Hudson’s .696 win pct. (16-7) was the best by Cardinals rookie since Dick Hughes (.727, 16-6) in 1964, while his 3.35 ERA was best by Cardinals rookie since Shelby Miller (3.06) in 2013. Both marks trailed Atlanta’s Mike Soroka (.765, 2.68) among NL rookies. Hudson threw 174.2 innings in 2019, marking the most innings pitched by a St. Louis rookie in the regular season since Rick Ankiel had 175.0 IP in 2000.
Hudson also became the first pitcher in the majors with at least 15 wins and one save since Seattle’s Randy Johnson (1993) who was 19-8 with 1 save. The last rookie to do so (min. 25 GS) was the Yankees’ Ron Guidry (16-7, 1 save in 31 games/25 starts) in 1977. Hudson got a team-leading 6.08 runs of support, 8th-highest among National League pitchers. He was 16-0 (STL 19-2) when receiving three runs of support or more this season.
Hudson will be making his first postseason appearance. He made his first career start against the Nationals at Busch Stadium on Sept. 16, 2019. Hudson threw 7.0 innings allowing two runs and only struck out one for the win (20th career) in a 4-2 victory. He held Washington to 2 runs (1 earned) in 6.0 IP on May 2, 2019 at Nationals Park, but took a 2-1 loss following a 2:32 rain delay before the game.
- Runs: 4.68
- Hits: 8.20
- Walks: 3.43
- Strike Outs: 8.79
- Runs: 4.05
- Hits: 7.92
- Walks: 3.36
- Strike Outs: 8.70
Why Bet on Washington?
Since the League Championship Series expanded to seven games in 1985, the winner of Game 1 of the NLCS has compiled a 23-10 (.697) series record. And of course just one team in MLB history has rallied from a 3-0 series deficit.
Nationals outfielder Juan Soto is the eighth player in MLB history to hit a home run in a postseason game before his 21st birthday and one of five to homer more than once: Miguel Cabrera (4), Mickey Mantle (2), Andruw Jones (2), Rafael Devers (2), Manny Machado (1), Bryce Harper (1), Ronald Acuña Jr. (1).
Fellow young outfielder Victor Robles (hamstring) cranked a solo homer and added a single Monday in the Nationals’ 8-1 win over the Cardinals. Making his first start since tweaking his right hamstring in Game 2 of the NLDS, Robles singled and scored in his first plate appearance in the third inning. He later added an opposite-field homer that just cleared the right field wall in the seventh. Howie Kendrick continued his excellent postseason with three doubles, three RBI and two runs scored.
What about Corbin?
It’s lefty Patrick Corbin on the mound for Washington. Corbin returns to his starter role after working in relief twice in the NLDS, including 1 1/3 scoreless innings as the Nats rallied late in Game 5. His first playoff start was strong, even in a loss to the Dodgers: six innings, two runs (one earned) and nine K’s. Corbin recorded a 14-7 record with a 3.25 ERA over the regular season.
Corbin’s three main pitches, in order of usage, are his slider and two and four-seam fastballs. His slider whiff rate was down a tad to 27.6% this year, with its Adjusted Contact Score down slightly to 113. His two-seamer whiff rate was a up a bit to 4.9% with its Adjusted Contact Score worsening to 107, and his four-seamer whiff rate increased to 6.9% while its Adjusted Contact Score went up to 116.
By Championship Win Probability Added (cWPA), Corbin increased the Nationals’ odds to win the World Series by 1.3% this season. That’s the 19th-highest mark of any starting pitcher and the second-highest on the Nationals’ staff, ranking below Stephen Strasburg (1.8%, 10th) and just above Max Scherzer (1.2%, 20th).
- Runs: 5.31
- Hits: 8.94
- Walks: 3.59
- Strike Outs: 8.14
- Runs: 4.41
- Hits: 8.15
- Walks: 3.19
- Strike Outs: 9.44
Cardinals vs Nationals NLCS Game 4 Betting Trends
- Under is 7-1-1 in the last 9 meetings
- Nationals are 5-0 in Corbin’s last 5 home starts vs. a team with a winning record
- Cardinals are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Washington
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis’ last 5 games on the road
- Nationals are 12-1 SU in their last 13 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Washington’s last 9 games against an opponent in the National League
Expert Final Score Prediction for Cardinals vs Nationals
St. Louis Cardinals 4 – Washington Nationals 5
More MLB Playoffs Betting News
- Cardinals vs Nationals 2019 NLCS Game 4 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Astros vs Yankees 2019 ALCS Game 3 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Cardinals vs Nationals 2019 NLCS Game 3 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Yankees vs Astros 2019 ALCS Game 2 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Yankees vs Astros 2019 ALCS Game 1 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Nationals vs Cardinals 2019 NLCS Game 2 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Nationals vs Cardinals 2019 NLCS Game 1 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Rays vs Astros 2019 ALDS Game 5 Lines, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- Nationals vs Dodgers 2019 NLDS Game 5 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Braves 2019 NLDS Game 5 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Week Six Daily Fantasy Football Picks (Ep. 736)
- Astros vs Rays 2019 ALDS Game 4 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Dodgers vs Nationals 2019 NLDS Game 4 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Braves vs Cardinals 2019 NLDS Game 4 Odds, Preview & Pick
Washington Nationals Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Washington Nationals Game Odds, Nationals Live Odds, This Weeks Washington Nationals team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Washington team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Nationals Winning the MLB World Series, Washington MLB News & other info on the Washington Nationals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Washington Nationals Today!
- Indians vs Nationals MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Braves vs Nationals MLB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Nationals vs Cubs MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Nationals vs Pirates MLB Odds & Game Analysis
- Brewers vs Nationals MLB Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Reds vs Nationals MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Nationals vs Giants MLB Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Nationals vs Diamondbacks MLB Betting Lines & Pick
- Braves vs Nationals MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Braves vs Nationals MLB Betting Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Nationals MLB Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- Rockies vs Nationals MLB Lines & Pick for Tuesday Night
- Nationals vs Braves MLB Lines & Game Preview
- Nationals vs Phillies MLB Lines, Game Info & Pick
- Marlins vs Nationals MLB Odds & Game Analysis
- Nationals vs Marlins MLB Week 13 Betting Lines & Preview
- Braves vs Nationals MLB Week 12 Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- Phillies vs Nationals MLB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Sports in the State of Washington
Washington Nationals Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2019 Current MLB Betting Lines
American League MLB Teams
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
This place is great!
This organization’s customer service is first class. All processes are carried out with the utmost professionalism and completed in a timely manner.
Payouts are all that matter and these cats payout fast.