Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Odds
2021 Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa|
|Conference||Big West Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Aloha Stadium|
|Nickname||Rainbow Warriors (men's), Rainbow Wāhine (women's)|
Hawaii vs Houston New Mexico Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Christmas Eve is always one of the slowest sports days of the year, and while there are no NBA, NHL or NFL games on Dec. 24 this year, there is one college football game: The New Mexico Bowl, which actually isn’t being played in New Mexico due to COVID-19 but Frisco near Dallas. Houston is a heavy favorite over Hawaii even though there have been rumors that the Cougars could be down around 20 players between opt-outs and eligibility issues.
How to Bet Hawaii vs. Houston NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Toyota Stadium, Frisco, Texas
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Houston -13 (total 59.5)
Houston and Hawaii are meeting for the second time and first since Dec. 25, 2003, when Hawai’i outlasted Houston, 56-48 in three overtimes at the Hawaii Bowl.
Why Bet on Hawaii? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisHawaii (4-4), of the Mountain West, last played on Dec. 12 and beat UNLV 38-21. UH scored the first three touchdowns of the game and were never threatened in a game they led from wire-to-wire. The Warriors racked up 530 yards of total offense with 278 of them coming on the ground. Both totals were the second-highest of the season.Chevan Cordeiro passed for 252 yards and rushed 88 more and two touchdowns in the win. The sophomore set the tone early with a 54-yard scoring run on just the second play from scrimmage. UH led at the end of the first quarter for the first time this season when it held a 7-0 advantage against the Rebels. UH entered the game having been out-scored 72-17 in the first quarter.
Linebacker Darius Muasau set a new career-high with 18 tackles, including 2.5 tackles-for-loss and a sack. The 18 tackles were the most by a Rainbow Warrior since Solomon Elimimian’s 20 tackles versus Utah State in 2007.
UH was one of only two Mountain West schools, along with Nevada, to have played every conference game on its schedule this season. The Warriors finished with a .500 or better record for the third straight year and fourth time in the last five seasons.
Cordeiro finished with 450 rushing yards on the year and is the first UH quarterback to lead the team in rushing since Michael Carter in 1991 (1,092 yards). Cordeiro scored a rushing touchdown in each of the final three games of the season and finished with a season high seven touchdowns on the ground for UH. The Rainbow Warriors are averaging 33.75 points in their four victories.
Hawai’i will make is 14th bowl game appearance, first in the New Mexico Bowl and only the third bowl game on the mainland in program history (1992 Holiday Bowl, 2007 Sugar Bowl). UH is 1-1 in mainland bowl games. Coach Todd Graham will coach in his 10th bowl game in his 13th season as an FBS head coach. He has directed all five of his programs to bowl appearances and sports a 5-4 bowl record.
Why Bet on Houston? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisHouston (3-4), of Conference USA, lost 30-27 at Memphis in its regular-season finale on Dec. 12. The Cougars rallied from 21 points down in the final quarter to tie the game with 28 seconds remaining, but a Memphis field goal on the final play lifted the Tigers to the win. Houston converted all five of its fourth-down conversions, improving to 12-of-15 on fourth down this season. Houston’s 21 fourth quarter points marked its most since scoring 24 against Tulsa on Oct. 4, 2018.
QB Clayton Tune finished the game with 270 yards and a pair of touchdowns on 30-of-49 passing. With a 19-yard scamper against Memphis, Tune notched his eighth career rushing touchdown, fifth of the season and third in the last two games. Tune also now has 4,160 career passing yards, becoming the 14th Houston quarterback to notch 4,000 career passing yards. He has 31 TD passes, becoming the 14th Houston quarterback to throw for 30 or more.
Tune ranks 19th in the FBS in total offense, averaging 302.0 yards per game. The junior also ranks fourth in the league and 24th in the FBS in passing yards per game (261.7). Tune will become just the sixth UH quarterback in school history to start multiple bowl games as a Cougar. Tune started at quarterback in the 2018 Armed Forces Bowl against Army.
Junior Marcus Jones‘ 317 punt return yards this season are more than all other FBS teams have recorded this year. Houston leads the FBS with 342 punt return yards this season. Jones leads the American and ranks first in the FBS in punt return average (21.1). That average would rank as the second-best mark in UH single-season history.
Houston will make its 28th all-time appearance in a bowl game and first in the New Mexico Bowl. This will be seventh bowl appearance for the Cougars in the last eight seasons and the 14th since the year 2000. Houston also represents the first team from the American Athletic Conference to play in the New Mexico Bowl. The AAC joins teams from the Mountain West, Pac-12, WAC, Conference USA and MAC to appear in the contest.
Houston is 11-15-1 all-time in bowl games and is looking to snap a three-game losing streak during the bowl season. Sixteen of UH’s 27 previous bowl appearances have taken place in the state of Texas.
There have been rumors that Houston could be down around 20 players between opt-outs and eligibility issues.
- Rainbow Warriors are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Rainbow Warriors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in December.
- Rainbow Warriors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win.
- Cougars are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 Thursday games.
- Cougars are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 vs. MWC.
- Houston 34, Hawaii 30
College Football Betting News
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Game Odds, Rainbow Warriors Live Odds, This Weeks Hawaii Rainbow Warriors team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Hawaii team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Rainbow Warriors Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Hawaii NCAA Football News & other info on the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Today!
- Hawaii vs Houston New Mexico Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisChristmas Eve is always one of the slowest sports days of the year, and while there are no NBA, NHL or NFL games on Dec. 24 this year, there is one college football game: The New Mexico Bowl, which actually isn’t being played in New Mexico due to COVID-19 but Frisco near Dallas. Houston is a heavy favorite over Hawaii Read More
- BYU vs Hawaii 2019 Hawaii Bowl Odds, Preview & PickThe Hawaii Rainbow Warriors and BYU Cougars will both be looking to cap off their respective 2019 campaigns with a season-ending victory when they square off in the 2019 Hawaii Bowl on Tuesday. With both teams looking to bounce back from losses in their respective last contests, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college football Read More
- Hawaii vs Boise State 2019 MWC Championship Odds & Game PreviewWhile 20th-ranked Boise State isn’t being mentioned as a legitimate candidate to reach the College Football Playoff, with one loss entering their final regular season contest, the Broncos have some hopes of earning a berth in a New Year’s Day bowl game. Unranked Hawaii has had a solid season and the Rainbow Warriors will look to complete it by pulling Read More
- Hawaii vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game PredictionThe 14th-ranked Boise State Broncos will be looking to take care of business when they host an Hawaii Rainbow Warriors team that is off to one of the best starts in recent memory through five games. Now, let’s find out if Boise State can get the win and ATS cover while remaining unbeaten or whether the Rainbow Warriors are the Read More
- Hawaii vs Louisiana Tech 2018 Hawaii Bowl Odds & Game PreviewThe Warriors started rebuilding their program last season. This season, the Warriors garnered a bowl bid. That’s a sign they’re on the right track. Can they win their second straight? Or, will Louisiana Tech remind Hawaii that they’ve got a ways to go before challenging the better non-Power 5 Conference teams in the country? Hawaii vs Louisiana Tech 2018 Hawaii Read More
- Hawaii vs Colorado State NCAAF Week 1 Game PreviewThe usual order of business in college football is that we get a few weeks of non-conference games before the Power 5 big boys start going head to head in the middle of the season. That is not the case in the smaller conferences, though, and some of them don’t even wait until the official opening week of the season Read More
- Houston is the 2017 Hawaii Bowl Odds Favorite Against Fresno StateDespite winning two more games than their postseason counterparts, the Fresno State Bulldogs are slight Hawaii Bowl odds underdogs to beat the Houston Cougars when the two teams square off at Aloha Stadium on December 24th. Fresno State will look to reach the double-digit win mark by pulling off the upset in their season-ending bowl game against Houston. Now, let’s Read More
- Hawaii vs Middle Tennesee Hawaii Bowl Odds, Pick & TV InfoJust one bowl game on Christmas Eve this year and it’s a home game for the University of Hawaii as it takes on Middle Tennessee in the Hawaii Bowl. There still has been no NCAA Football betting lines posted for his one as it’s still not clear if MT’s starting QB will play. Hawaii vs Middle Tennesee Hawaii Bowl Odds, Read More
- Boise State at Hawaii Odds, Free Pick & TV InfoNo. 22 Boise State is currently the second-highest- ranked Group of Five school in the College Football Playoff rankings behind MAC school Western Michigan. Boise needs to win out and get some help to earn a spot in the Cotton Bowl. The Broncos are sizable favorites in college football betting for their trip to the islands on Saturday. Boise State Read More
- California vs Hawaii College Football Expert Pick & Odds
- 2016 Week 1 Expert Picks For Hawaii vs California
- San Diego State vs. Cincinnati Hawaii Bowl Odds Preview
- NCAAF Odds Put Wisconsin and Hawaii In Virtual Lock!
- Rice vs. Fresno State 2014 Hawaii Bowl Odds Preview
Sports in the State of Hawaii
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.