washington state cougars
Washington State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Washington State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
washington state Schedule
washington state Standings
washington state Injuries
Most recent posts
Washington State Cougars Odds
2021 Washington State Cougars Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Washington State University|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Martin Stadium|
|Mascot||Butch T. Cougar|
No. 11 Oregon vs Washington State Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
No. 11 Oregon looks to be the team to beat in the early going of the Pac-12, and while the Ducks are solid favorites on the NCAAF odds for Saturday’s game at Washington State, the Cougars tend to give Oregon trouble every year.
How to Bet Oregon at Washington State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Martin Stadium
- TV: Fox
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Oregon -10 (total 57.5)
Oregon edged Washington State last year 37-35 in Eugene. Ducks kicker Camden Lewis his a 26-yard field goal as time expired. Anthony Gordon’s 5-yard touchdown pass on fourth down to Brandon Arconado with a minute remaining gave Washington State a 35-34 lead. Gordon threw for 406 yards and three touchdowns. But then Justin Herbert completed four straight passes on the ensuing drive to get the Ducks close for Lewis’ kick. CJ Verdell ran for a career-high 257 yards and three touchdowns for the Ducks. Of course, Herbert is now a rookie with the Chargers.
The Cougars are 42-48-7 all-time against Oregon and saw their four-game winning streak in the series snapped last season. Oregon leads the series 24-22-2 when played in Pullman. but WSU has claimed the last two meetings.
Why Bet on Oregon? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Ducks and Cougars are the only Week 2 matchup in the Pac-12 that features teams who each won their opener. Oregon has won four of its last five Pac12 road games, but is searching for its first win in Pullman, Wash., since 2014.
Oregon is the Pac-12 favorite and opened its season with a 35-14 win over Oregon last weekend. The Ducks piled up nearly 500 yards of offense in the debut of new offensive coordinator Joe Moorhead. CJ Verdell ran for 105 yards on 20 carries. He moved into ninth in career rushing yards at Oregon with 2,343, passing Bobby Moore (Ahmad Rashad) and Jeremiah Johnson.
New starting QB Tyler Shough was 17-of-26 passing for 227 yards and one touchdown pass, to tight end DJ Johnson, a converted edge defender making his first UO appearance on offense. Shough also ran 11 times for 85 yards. Shough joined Vernon Adams Jr. (2015) as the only Oregon QBs to throw for 200 yards and rush for 80 yards in their debut start. Three different players rushed for 70 yards for the first time since 2017.
It was the first time since 1997 vs. Arizona that Oregon had starting an offensive line with zero combined career starts. Oregon saw nine players make their first career starts against Stanford while a number of others got significant playing time in their collegiate debuts. The Ducks started seven new players on offense, led by five on the offensive line, and two on defense.
It was Oregon’s 11th straight home win. The Ducks improved to 11-0 under Mario Cristobal when rushing for at least 200 yards. They are now 14-0 under Cristobal when allowing less than 24 points. Oregon’s 22 wins since the start of 2018 are the most in the Pac-12 and its 14 league victories are tied for the most.
Why Bet on Washington State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisIt’s the home opener for Washington State, which opened with a 38-28 win at Oregon State last Saturday. Jayden de Laura passed for two touchdowns and ran for a score in his college debut. De Laura, a 6-foot, 195-pound freshman from Honolulu, completed 18 of 33 passes for 227 yards and also rushed for 43 yards.
Deon McIntosh had 147 yards rushing and a touchdown as the Cougars amassed 456 total yards. Nick Rolovich got a win in his first game as coach at Washington State, which was without running back Max Borghi. The junior has 28 career touchdowns, including 16 last season. He was out with a back injury.
Borghi accounted for more than 1,400 all-purpose yards in 2019, as he rushed for 817 yards and 11 touchdowns on 127 carries while also catching 86 passes for another 597 yards and five touchdowns. Borghi is the only player in the country named to watch lists for the Doak Walker (RB) and Biletnikoff Award (WR). It’s thought he will play in this game.
WSU’s 229 rushing yards were its most since rushing for 254 against Colorado in 2016. WSU tallied 4 sacks on defense, the most since recording 4 against Arizona in 2018. Rolovich is the 1st Cougar head coach to win his debut since Bill Doba won the 2003 opener against Idaho (25-0 in Seattle). Rolovich is the 1st Cougar head coach to win his debut on the road since Warren Powers in 1977 (19-10 at No. 15 Nebraska). Rolovich replaced Mike Leach, who left for Mississippi State. Rolovich was the 2019 Mountain West Coach of the Year at Hawaii.
De Laura was named the Pac-12 Conference Freshman of the Week. He was the first true freshman to open the season at quarterback in program history and the first true freshman to start any game under center since 2009. Pro Football Focus College gave de Laura the 4th-best quarterback grade in the country last week.
- Ducks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a road favorite.
- Ducks are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Ducks are 6-14 ATS in their last 20 games following a ATS win.
- Cougars are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games as a home underdog.
- Cougars are 14-6 ATS in their last 20 home games.
- Cougars are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games overall.
- Ducks are 1-10 ATS in their last 11 meetings.
- Oregon 33, Washington State 27
College Football Betting News
Washington State Cougars Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Washington State Cougars Game Odds, Cougars Live Odds, This Weeks Washington State Cougars team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Washington State team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cougars Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Washington State NCAA Football News & other info on the Washington State Cougars. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Washington State Cougars Today!
- No. 11 Oregon vs Washington State Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisNo. 11 Oregon looks to be the team to beat in the early going of the Pac-12, and while the Ducks are solid favorites on the NCAAF odds for Saturday’s game at Washington State, the Cougars tend to give Oregon trouble every year. How to Bet Oregon at Washington State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7 PM Read More
- Air Force vs Washington State 2019 Cheez-It Bowl Betting Lines & PreviewThe red-hot Air Force Falcons will look to cap off their double-digit winning season in style when they take on Washington State in the 2019 Cheez-It Bowl on Friday, December 27, 2019 at 10:15 PM ET. With the Falcons looking to extend an impressive winning streak and the Cougars looking to bounce back from a loss in their regular season Read More
- Washington State vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds & PickAfter extending their winning ways with a thrilling comeback win last weekend, the 11th-ranked Oregon Ducks will be looking to take down another Pac-12 rival and keep their slim CFP and New Year’s Day bowl game hopes alive when they host the Washington State Cougars in their Week 9 conference clash on Saturday. Now, let’s find out if the Ducks Read More
- Washington State vs Arizona State 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & PredictionWashington State heads to Tempe to take on the Arizona State Sun Devils in a key Pac 12 battle on Saturday, Oct. 12. The Sun Devils and Cougars aren’t out of it in their respective Pac 12 divisions. Will the Cougars get back on track after a couple of losses? Will Arizona State keep pace with rival Arizona in the Read More
- Iowa State vs Washington State 2018 Alamo Bowl Lines & PreviewThe 13th-ranked Washington State Cougars will be looking to get back in the win column in their 2018 finale while avoiding the upset against the 24th-ranked Iowa State Cyclones when the two schools square off in the 2019 Alamo Bowl on Friday, December 28, live from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. If you’re looking for some expert college football Read More
- Arizona vs Washington State NCAA Football Week 12 Spread & PreviewIt’s a potential preview of the Pac-12 title game on Saturday when Arizona visits No. 8 Washington State. A loss by the Wildcats would not allow them to play in that game, but a Wazzu loss doesn’t kill the Cougars’ chances. They are solid NCAAF betting favorites. Arizona vs Washington State NCAA Football Week 12 Spread & Preview .@XBigAbeX Read More
- Take Washington State to Win In a NCAAF Lines Showdown Vs Arizona StateThe Arizona State Sun Devil (4-4) will look to rebound with a win in Saturday’s college football odds after suffering a heartbreaking overtime loss to Oregon last week. To do so, the Devils will need to beat the Washington State Cougars, who will be hosting them at the Martin Stadium. Despite not getting much attention in the preseason NCAAF lines Read More
- Arizona vs Washington State NCAA Football Lines ReportIt’s going to be offense-vs-offense on showcase this weekend when the Arizona Wildcats and Washington State Cougars usher us into Week 8’s college football lines. The Cougars lay third in the Pac-12 Northern Division, sporting a 2-1 conference mark and 4-2 overall record, while the Wildcats are 2-2 in the conference and 5-2 overall. Below are a few insights on Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Washington
NCAA Teams | Division I
Washington State Cougars Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Washington State Cougars | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.