Halftime Super Bowl Prop Odds | 2020 Halftime Show Prop Bets
NFL - SUPER BOWL HALFTIME - Feb 02
7 Reasons Why the San Francisco 49ers will win Super Bowl LIV
Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs might be slight NFL betting favorites to win Super Bowl LIV, but Jimmy Garoppolo and the San Francisco 49ers are looking like a team that won’t go down quietly – if at all in this season’s Big Dance. If you’re looking for reasons to back the Niners to pull off the upset, then you’re about to get seven excellent reasons why that could happen!
7 Reasons why the San Francisco 49ers will win Super Bowl LIV
7. George KittleWhile the Kansas City Chiefs have an all-world tight end in Travis Kelce that many football fans believe is the best pass-catching tight end in the game today, the 49ers have a tight end in George Kittle that many believe is the best tight end in the game – period. Kittle finished the regular season with 85 catches for 1,053 yards with five TD grabs.
The good news for the Chiefs is that Kittle has been held in check throughout the postseason with just four catches for 35 yards and no scores in two games. Still, Kittle presents a ton of problems and Kansas City might not have an answer for him.
6. Chiefs’ Lack Of Offensive BalanceKansas City finished the regular season ranked a stupendous fifth in passing and fifth in scoring, but the Chiefs were a largely unbalanced team on offense in ranking just 23rd in rushing.
If the Niners can sit back and simply play the pass, they will almost certainly have a better chance of stopping Patrick Mahomes and company if the Chiefs don’t try to keep Frisco’s stingy defense honest by at least, attempting to run the ball.
5. Road Warriors in Super Bowl LIVSan Francisco went a stupendous 7-1 in their eight road dates this season and that bodes well heading to Miami. Of course, Kansas City also went 7-1 in eight road dates this season, so, there’s that!
4. TakeawaysSan Francisco finished the regular season ranked sixth in takeaways (25). After picking off Minnesota’s Kirk Cousins once and recording one fumble recovery in the divisional round, the Niners picked off Aaron Rodgers twice in the NFC Championship and that was the difference in their biggest game of the season.
If Frisco can pick off Patrick Mahomes at least once and come up with a timely fumble recovery, they could very well win Super Bowl 54.
3. Chiefs Run DefenseKansas City finished an uninspiring 26th against the run and that’s a great thing for a 49ers team that loves to run the ball with their stable of underrated running backs.
2. Powerful Rushing Attack for Super Bowl LIVWhile the Chiefs struggle to run the ball, the 49ers finished second in rushing during the regular season (144.1 ypg) despite not having a 1,000-yard rusher on their roster.
The Niners can hit the Chiefs with a handful of underrated running backs. Raheem Mostert racked up 772 rushing yards on the season while averaging a stellar 5.6 yards per carry, Matt Breida added 623 rushing yards while averaging 5.1 yards a pop.
Then, there’s veteran Tevin Coleman who added 544 yards while averaging 4.0 yards per carry in 14 games. Mostert had a phenomenal game in rushing for a career-high 220 yards and four scores against Green Bay in the NFC Championship game, so there’s that as well.
1. Pass DefenseWhile Kansas City ranked fifth in scoring, thanks mostly to their fifth-ranked passing attack, if there’s any team capable of shutting down Patrick Mahomes and company, it’s got to be San Francisco. The Niners finished first in pass defense by allowing just 169.2 yards per game.
Frisco shut down Kirk Cousins in the divisional round to the tune of 172 passing yards with one TD and one pick while beating the hell out of Aaron Rodgers and the Packers for the second time this season by picking off Green Bay’s main man twice in the NFC Championship.
Halftime Show Odds
Super Bowl Halftime Show Odds, 2020 Super Bowl Prop Odds
Here at MyBookie we love props almost as much as we love the Super Bowl, thats why we have come up with the most prop bets available on this years Super Bowl. We cover prop betting on Halftime Show for the Super Bowl with odds on the following Super Bowl betting markets:
|Halftime Show Props|
2020 Super Bowl Props Bets, Super Bowl LIV Prop Betting Odds & Lines
- Super Bowl 54 Future MVP Prop Bet
- Super Bowl LIV 1st Half Prop Bets
- 2020 Super Bowl 1st Quarter Prop Bets
- Super Bowl 54 Coin Toss Props
- Super Bowl LIV National Anthem Props
- 2020 Super Bowl Halftime Show Props
- Super Bowl 54 Announcer Props
- Super Bowl LIV Main Props
- Super Bowl 54 Away Team Prop Bets
- 2020 Super Bowl Home Team Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Field Goals Prop Bet
- Super Bowl 54 Touchdowns Prop Bet
- 2020 Super Bowl Game Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV TD Scorers Prop Bet
- Super Bowl 54 Quarterback Prop Bets
- 2020 Super Bowl Running Back Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Receivers Props
- Super Bowl 54 Defensive Props
- 2020 Super Bowl Cross Sports Props
- Super Bowl LIV Historical Matchups Prop Bets
- AFC Super Bowl LIV Favorites Betting Stats
- NFC Betting Favorites to Win Super Bowl LIV
- Super Bowl LIV Matchups Odds, Predictions & Picks
- Updated Super Bowl LIV Odds – May 20th Edition
- Updated Super Bowl LIV Odds, Cardinals Sign Murray, Seahawks Cut Players
Halftime Show Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2020 Super Bowl Prop Bets | Super Bowl 54 Halftime Show Odds
Weekly 2020/19 NFL Odds & Playoffs Lines
Super Bowl Halftime Show Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NFL Super Bowl Bet Reviews
Great bonuses and Fast payouts
I’ve had a good experience at mybookie and have been using the book for the past year and a half. Compared to other books the rollovers on the bonuses are reasonable and payouts are quick. Will continue to use.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Jonathan, we couldn’t be happier that MyBookie provided you with a great experience!
Fast payouts which is most important. Only complaint is live betting is too slow, constantly changing lines for no reason. Everything else is good
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits MyBookie with only the best there is to offer.
Mybookie has the best sports lines on the internet for sports betting