los angeles chargers Roster
los angeles chargers STANDINGS
los angeles chargers Injuries
los angeles chargers SCHEDULE
los angeles chargers Team Statistics
Most recent posts
los angeles chargers Twitter
Chargers vs Patriots AFC Divisional Round Lines & Analysis
We have only had one weekend of the NFL playoffs, but we already have more drama and storylines that we could ever have hoped for. Perhaps the biggest surprise is that the defending Super Bowl champions are still alive, but only after a last-second Chicago Bears field goal hit the upright and the crossbar before falling short. The Cowboys stayed alive with a dramatic win over the Seattle Seahawks, while the Indianapolis Colts made short work of the Houston Texans, perhaps officially installing themselves as the dark horse team to watch. In the final game of Wild Card Weekend, the LA Chargers put on a defensive clinic for 3 ½ quarters before being made to sweat it out and hang on for a big win in Baltimore.
The next stop for the Chargers will be at the stadium where every AFC run seems to pass through, as they will be in Foxboro to face the New England Patriots on Sunday afternoon. The early odds see the Patriots in as a 4-point favorite, with the point total set at 47.
Chargers vs Patriots 2018 Divisional Round Lines & Analysis
We’ve added Hunter Henry to our active roster.→ https://t.co/beGyAuOOin pic.twitter.com/haklogGEaL — Los Angeles Chargers (@Chargers) 7 de enero de 2019
- When: Sunday, January 13 at 1:05 PM EST
- Where: Gillette Stadium, Foxboro
- TV: CBS
- Radio: SiriusXM/NFL
- Live Stream: NFL League Pass
- 2018 Divisional Round Lines: New England Patriots -4 (Total 46.5)
- Snow Showers: -2°C/28°F
- Humidity: 59%
- Precipitation: 47%
- Cloud Cover: 84%
- Wind: 9 mph NNE
- Stadium Type: Open
Why bet on the LA Chargers?
We all knew that the Chargers were very good on the offensive side of the football, but their defense showed what it was made of versus the Ravens last Sunday afternoon. They made Lamar Jackson look like the rookie he is for most of that game, and at one point had the Ravens passing offense held to -2 yards just before half-time. Yes, the Ravens came storming back late in the 4th quarter, but that came at a time when the Chargers were a whole lot more conservative on both sides of the football.
Next up are the Patriots, a team that the Chargers have only beaten once in their last 9 visits to Foxboro. They have also won just 1 of the last 8 overall and have only covered the spread once in their last 5 meetings. That is ancient history, though, as this team is now 5-0 ATS in their last 5 road games.
- Average Score For: 26.53
- Total Yards: 365.00
- Rush Yards: 115.41
- Passing Yards: 249.59
- Average Score Against: 20.35
- Total Yards: 327.53
- Rush Yards: 104.88
- Passing Yards: 222.65
Why bet on the New England Patriots?
This is perhaps the first time in recent memory where we are not all looking at the Patriots as a legitimate Super Bowl contender, although this is a team that has made a habit of playing their best football when everyone has counted them out.
This is particularly true when they play at home, where they went a perfect 8-0 in the regular season. The Patriots had themselves a bit of a wobbly period in the second half, going on a stretch where they lost 3 of 5, and while they closed out with back to back wins, those came against the Jets and Bills, both of whom are teams you would expect New England to handle. At home this season, the Patriots went 6-2 ATS.
- Average Score For: 27.25
- Total Yards: 393.43
- Rush Yards: 127.31
- Passing Yards: 266.12
- Average Score Against: 20.31
- Total Yards: 359.25
- Rush Yards: 112.75
- Passing Yards: 246.50
Chargers vs Patriots AFC Divisional Round Betting Trends
- LA is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- LA is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Chargers’s last 5 games
- New England is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games at home
- New England is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of New England’s last 9 games
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Chargers vs Patriots
We have seen the OVER hit in 6 of the last 8 games that the Chargers have played at Foxboro, so that may be a good bet here. I think the Patriots are vulnerable this season, so I am taking the Chargers to win a close one.
Score: LA Chargers 27 – New England Patriots 24
Los Angeles Chargers Odds
2019 Los Angeles Chargers Betting News
- Chargers vs Patriots AFC Divisional Round Lines & Analysis
- Chargers at Ravens 2018 AFC Wild Card Odds & Expert Pick
- Chargers at Broncos NFL Week 17 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- How to Bet Ravens at Chargers NFL Week 16 Spread & Prediction
- Chargers at Chiefs NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Bengals vs Chargers NFL Week 14 Lines & Betting Pick
- Chargers at Steelers NFL Week 13 Odds & Pick for Sunday Night
- Cardinals vs Chargers NFL Week 12 Odds & Pick
- How to Bet Broncos vs Chargers NFL Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Chargers vs Raiders NFL Week 10 Spread & Preview
- Chargers vs Seahawks NFL Week 9 Spread & Preview
- Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Chargers vs Browns NFL Week 6 Lines & Pick
- Raiders at Chargers NFL Week 5 Spread & Prediction
- 49ers vs Chargers NFL Week 4 Lines & Expert Analysis
- Chargers vs Rams NFL Week 3 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Chargers vs Bills NFL Week 2 Odds & Prediction
- Chiefs vs Chargers 2018 NFL Week 1 Spread & Prediction
- Seahawks vs Chargers 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Spread & Pick
- Chargers vs Cardinals 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
Los Angeles Chargers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
Los Angeles Chargers have been quite tight-lipped about their trade ideas. However, rumors have swirled about the Chargers looking at Josh Rosen for the 2019 NFL Draft. Sure, Rosen didn’t have the best rookie season, but he’s played a full NFL Regular Season at just 22 years old. Bare in mind, he also started on the worst team of the season, with a coach he didn’t make it far before being fired. So, there are many variables as to how he went from No. 1 overall pick to a rookie with a sub-par season.
After being eliminated in the playoffs by Super Bowl champs, Patriots, there are many more players that the Chargers should be looking at. It’s clear they need to work on their offensive line in order to stand a chance in this year’s playoffs. So, will they work on their offense, or stick to their QB future prodigy to Rivers?
We offer the latest Los Angeles Chargers Game Odds, Chargers Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest Los Angeles team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Los Angeles Chargers.
2019 Los Angeles Divisional Round Odds
Sunday, January 13 2019
L.A. Chargers at No. 2 New England, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
2019 Los Angeles Wild Card Weekend Odds
Sunday, January 6 2019
No. 5 Los Angeles Chargers defeated No. 4 Baltimore | 23 – 17 in Baltimore | LA Chargers 12-4 in the regular season, which was tied for the best record in the NFC and was just one game back of the best record in the NFL will Face off with Tom Brady and the Patriots next Saturday.
Sports in the State of California
- NFL | Los Angeles Rams
- NFL | Los Angeles Chargers
- NFL | Oakland Raiders
- NFL | San Francisco 49ers
- MLB | Los Angeles Angels
- MLB | Oakland Athletics
- MLB | Los Angeles Dodgers
- MLB | San Diego Padres
- MLB | San Francisco Giants
- NBA | Golden State Warriors
- NBA | Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA | Los Angeles Clippers
- NBA | Sacramento Kings
- NHL | Los Angeles Kings
- NHL | Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- NHL | San Jose Sharks
Los Angeles Chargers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
They Really Do Pay-Out
After being screwed by POSH and a few others, I’m always a little skeptical when it comes to online gambling. But MyBookie has already paid me three times. ANd other than a few hoops, caused by mothering banks, it’s all been a positive!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Mark, We’re so glad that we’ve provided a positive experience so far! If you ever need our help, feel free to contact us.
Great sportsbook with creative prop bets
I really enjoy playing at MyBookie. If you want odds on the biggest games, they’ve got that. If you want odds on how many points Pat McAfee’s producer will score at skeeball, they’ve got that as well. Heck, I’ve got a pending bet on whether the Supreme Court will overturn Roe v Wade. No sportsbook can match their assortment of offerings. And payouts are very quick with Bitcoin. A+