washington redskins Roster
washington redskins STANDINGS
washington redskins Injuries
washington redskins SCHEDULE
washington redskins Team Statistics
Most recent posts
washington redskins Twitter
Dallas Cowboys 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
After getting off to an uninspiring 3-5 start through eight games last season, the Dallas Cowboys then caught fire by winning seven of their final eight games to reach the double-digit win mark and the NFC East title by one game over Philadelphia.
Now, after their surprising 2018 campaign, Dallas is looking to take another step forward in their quest for Super Bowl success in 2019. Will the ‘Boys soar to brand new heights or twill the off-field distractions that are the impeding contract situations of Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott and Amari Cooper weigh on their best players and never allow the NFC East playoff hopefuls to get off the ground?
No matter how the Cowboys fare in 2019, there are a bunch of things you need to know about Dallas prior to to the start of the 2019 NFL regular season. Thankfully, that’s where I come in with my expert NFL betting guide on Dallas as they get set for another brand new season. Now, let’s get started.
Dallas Cowboys 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- ATS: 10-6 (W-L) / 9-7-0 (ATS) / 5-3-0 (Home) / 4-4-0 (Away) / 2-2-0 (Grass) / 7-5-0 (Turf)
- O/U: 7-9 (W-L) / 5-3-0 (Home) / 2-6-0 (Away) / 1-3-0 (Grass) / 6-6-0 (Turf) / 41.4 (Total)
As previously mentioned, Dallas went 10-6 last season while winning seven of their eight home games in 2018. The Boys also went a solid 9-7 ATS while covering the chalk five times at home and four times on the road. Dallas’ combination of outstanding defense and mediocre scoring ability helped them play Under the O/U total nine times, including five times at home.
- Total Yards: 343.8 / Rank 2
- Passing Yards: 221.1 / Rank 23
- Rushing Yards: 122.7 /Rank 10
- Points Scored: 21.2 / Rank 22
- Field Goal %: 80.6 / Rank 24
As you can see from the chart above, while Dallas finished the 2018 regular season ranked a solid 10th in rushing thanks mostly to Ezekiel Elliott, the Boys also finished an uninspiring 22nd in total offense, and 23rd in passing while finishing an equally discouraging 22nd in scoring (21.2 ppg).
To address their needs on the offensive side of the ball, the Cowboys signed veteran wide receivers Randall Cobb and Tayvon Austin to replace the departed Cole Beasley while also signing former Raiders fullback Jamize Olawale and former Patriots tackle Cameron Fleming in free agency. Dallas also drafted Penn State guard Connor McGovern in the third round and Memphis running back Tony Pollard in the fourth round.
- Total Yards: 329.2 / Rank 7
- Passing Yards: 234.7 / Rank 13
- Rushing Yards: 94.6 /Rank 5
- Points Allowed: 20.2 / Rank 6
- Field Goal %: 90 / Rank 27
The Cowboys finished an encouraging seventh in total defense, an even more impressive fifth against the run and equally encouraging sixth in points allowed (20.2 ppg). While the Boys lost defensive end Robert Quinn in free agency, Dallas did add defensive tackle Trysten Hill in the second round of the NFL Draft before nabbing former Miami cornerback Michael Jackson and defensive end Joe Jackson, both in the fifth round.
- Touchdowns: Ezekiel Elliot (9)
- Rushing: Ezekiel Elliot (1434)
- Passing: Dak Prescott (3885)
- Receiving: Amari Cooper (725)
- Sacks: Demarcus Lawrence (10.5)
- Interceptions: Leighton Vander Esch (2)
A year ago, Dallas was led in every significant offensive category by its stars as Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper starred on offense while perennial Pro Bowl defensive end Demarcus Lawrence and ‘super active’ linebacker Leighton Vander Esch starred on the defensive side of the ball.
I’m fully and completely expecting Dallas to be rock-solid on defense again in 2019, but I don’t know how potent they will be on offense even though they have two additions I haven’t yet mentioned in the return of previously retired tight end Jason Witten and hiring of former quarterback Kellen Moore as the team’s new offensive coordinator.
Will the hiring of Moore transform the offense into a more prolific unit or will Dallas struggle to score the ball again in 2019? Personally, after perusing Dallas’ 2019 schedule, I’m expecting the Boys to finish right around 8-8 seeing as how they’ve got difficult non-division dates against New Orleans, Green bay, Minnesota, New England, Chicago and the L.A. Rams. Dallas looks like they’re going to go at least 62 at home this season, but again, with some difficult road dates against the Saints, Patriots and Bears, I’m expecting the Cowboys to drop at least five road games in 2019 and you should too.
Washington Redskins Odds
2019 Washington Redskins Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Boston Braves (1932)
Boston Redskins (1933–1936)
Washington Redskins (1937–present)
|League Titles||5 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1937, 1942
(Super Bowl championships) 1982 (XVII), 1987 (XXII), 1991 (XXVI)
|Conference Titles||5 (NFC) 1972, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1991|
|Division Titles||14 (NFL Eastern) 1936, 1937, 1940, 1942, 1943, 1945
(NFC East) 1972, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1991, 1999, 2012, 2015
Washington Redskins Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Washington Redskins Game Odds, Redskins Live Odds, This Weeks Washington Redskins team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Washington team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Redskins Winning the NFL Championship, Washington NFL News & other info on the Washington Redskins. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Washington Redskins Today!
- Falcons vs Redskins NFL Week 9 Odds & Game Preview
- Redskins vs Giants 2018 NFL Week 8 Odds & Prediction
- Cowboys vs Redskins NFL Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- Panthers vs Redskins NFL Week 6 Odds & Expert Analysis
- Redskins at Saints NFL Week 5 Lines & Expert Pick
- Packers vs Redskins NFL Week 4 Odds & Expert Pick
- Colts at Redskins NFL Week 2 Odds & Prediction
- Redskins vs Cardinals NFL Week 1 Odds and Pick
- Jets vs Redskins 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Lines & Prediction
- 2018 NFC East NFL Odds & Picks
- Redskins vs Patriots 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Washington Redskins 2018 NFL Win Loss Odds Prediction
- Washington Redskins 2018 NFL Betting Guide
- Could Eli, Saquon, and Odell Lead a Strong Giants Offense?
- Redskins are Slight NFL Betting Favorites in Week 17 vs. Giants
- Broncos at Redskins Week 16 Odds & NFL Betting Pick
- NFL Odds & Week 15 Betting Preview: Cardinals at Redskins
- Week 14: Washington at LA Chargers NFL Spread & Expert Prediction
Sports in the State of Washington
Washington Redskins Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
I live MyBookie!
I love all of their NBA odds. They are the best in the game!! I recommend this site as #1 for betting.
Great customer service!
The format is easy to use. I’d like to see easier and less restrictive ways to transfer funds.
Bet experience is great. Support is always there for you to explain,