Nashville Predators Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
nashville predators Schedule
nashville predators Standings
nashville predators Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Nashville Predators Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Nashville Predators Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Nashville Predators (1998–present)|
|Conference Titles||1 (2016–17)|
NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & Predictions
With the 2020-21 NHL season one week old, it’s time to make some fun-filled predictions on what we’ll be seeing out of the eight teams that make up the new Central Division. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their NHL odds.
2021 NHL Season Predictions: Central Division
The longest active rivalry in the new Central Division belongs to Tampa Bay and Florida, who will be division rivals for the 27th straight season. A pair of ‘Original Six’ rivals, Chicago and Detroit will play in the same division for the 47th time and first time since ending a run of 31 consecutive seasons in 2012-13. The two franchise, which both entered the NHL in 1926-27, will face off against six franchises that either joined the NHL or began play in their current city in the 19902 or later.
The defending champion Tampa Bay Lightning played their inaugural season (1992-93) in the Norris Division, which featured the Blackhawks, Red Wings and North Stars at the time. Columbus returns to the Central Division, where it competed for each of its first 12 seasons
Carolina, Tampa Bay and Florida were in the Southeast Division together for 14 seasons (1998-99-201213). Before relocating to Raleigh, the Hartford Whalers played their first two NHL seasons in the Norris Division with Detroit (1979-80-1980-81).
Last but not least, Tampa Bay and Dallas will become the first two teams in 40 years to compete in the same division in the season after meeting in the Stanley Cup Final. The last time that happened was way back in 1980-81 when the Islanders and Flyers competed in the old Patrick Division.
This season, the top four teams in each division will qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs, with inter-divisional play in the first two rounds of postseason action. Now, let’s get to my Central Division NHL betting predictions.
Tampa Bay Lightning
- Additions: Marian Gaborik (LTIR) and Anders Nilsson (LTIR)
- Subtractions: Kevin Shattenkirk, Cedric Paquette and Braydon Coburn
Tampa Bay will be without superstar forward Nikita Kucherov for the entire 2021 regular season as he recovers from hip surgery after recording a team-high 33 goals and 85 points, but the Lightning have a ton of elite talent with Steven Stamkos back from his own lengthy injury last season and both, Brayden Point and Victor Hedman being elite offensive performers. Goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy went a stupendous 18-7 with a jaw-dropping 1.90 goals against average and one shutout. Maybe it’s me, but I’m not sensing a Stanley Cup letdown this season!
- Additions: Mark Pysyk
- Subtractions: Mattias Janmark and Corey Perry
The Stars went 37-24-8 to finish third in the Central Division behind St. Louis and Colorado. Dallas finished an uninspiring 26th in scoring (2.6 gpg), but a stellar second in goals allowed (2.5 gpg) and caught fire in the playoffs to win the Western Conference crown before falling to Tampa Bay in the Stanley Cup finals. Tyler Seguin (hip labrum) and Ben Bishop (right knee surgery) will miss the beginning of the season, but I’m expecting Jamie Benn, Alex Radulov and Anton Khudobin, first and foremost, to keep the Stars afloat until Seguin and Bishop are back on the ice. Dallas will challenge for the Central Division title, even if i have them coming up a bit short.
- Additions: Luke Kunin, Mark Borowiecki, Nick Cousins, Matt Benning and Brad Richardson
- Subtractions: Craig Smith, Kyle Turris, Nick Bonino, Austin Watson
Nashville went 35-26-8 last season to finish fifth in the Central Division while ranking a modest 16th in scoring (3.1 gpg) and 21st in goals allowed (3.1 gpg). Winger Filip Forsberg was the only player to record at least 20 goals, even though defenseman Roman Josi is elite and finished with a team-high 65 points.
If centers Matt Duchene and Ryan Johansen improve on their uninspiring 30-plus point seasons, I like Nashville to challenge for a playoff berth. The Predators have won one playoff series since they reached the Stanley Cup Final in 2017, but I’ve got Nashville back in the playoffs in 2021!
- Additions: Anthony Duclair, Radko Gudas, Patric Hornqvist, Markus Nutivaara
- Subtractions: Mike Hoffman and Evgenii Dadonov
Florida went 36-26-8 to finish fourth in the Atlantic Division last season while ranking a pitiful 28th in goals allowed (3.2 gpg), but an encouraging sixth in scoring (3.3 gpg). The losses of Mike Hoffman and Evgenii Dadonov will definitely hurt and the Panthers need goalie Sergei Bobrovsky to be better in met after finishing with a mediocre 23-22 record with a 3.23 GAA. Still, I like Florida to get past a pair of teams they look virtually identical to in Columbus and Carolina.
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Additions: Max Domi, Mikko Koivu
- Subtractions: Markus Nutivaara
Columbus went 33-22-15 last season to finish fifth in the Metropolitan division while ranking 27th in scoring (2.6 gpg), but a stellar fourth in goals allowed (2.6 gpg). I love the Blue Jackets’ addition of Mikko Koivu and Max Domi, but I’m not real fond of Columbus‘ goaltending situation and I believe a lack of experience in goal could keep the Canes from reaching the playoffs for a fifth straight season.
- Additions: Jesper Fast
- Subtractions: Justin Williams
Carolina went 38-25-5 to finish fourth in the Metropolitan Division last season while ranking 11th in scoring (3.2 gpg) and an identical 11th in goals allowed (2.8 gpg). The Hurricanes only had one player finish with over 25 goals as right-winger Sebastian Aho racked up 38 goals and 28 assists. Carolina didn’t make any moves in the offseason besides their addition of Jesper Fast and that fact will be Carolina’s undoing in 2021.
- Additions: Nikita Zadorov, Anton Lindholm
- Subtractions: Corey Crawford, Brandon Saad
Chicago went 32-30-8 last season to finish last in the Central Division while ranking 18th in scoring (3.0 gpg) and 16th in goals allowed (3.1 gpg). The Blackhawks are rebuilding, but they still have some talent starting with Patrick Kane (33 goals) and Dominik Kubalik (30 goals), but former superstar Jonathan Toews is clearly on the downside of his stellar career and the Blackhawks just don’t have many proven goal scorers after that trio, although winger Brandon Saad did top the 20-goal mark. Maybe it’s me, but I’m thinking things could get ugly in the Windy City in 2021!
Detroit Red Wings
- Additions: Thomas Greiss, Jon Merrill, Marc Staal, Troy Stecher, Bobby Ryan, Vladislav Namestnikov
- Subtractions: Jimmy Howard, Trevor Daley, Jonathan Ericsson, Justin Abdelkader, Brendan Perlini
Detroit went a pitiful 17-49-5 to finish last in the Atlantic Division with the worst record in all of hockey. The rebuilding Red Wings finished a dismal 31st in scoring (2.0 gpg) and goals allowed (3.7 gpg) and moved on from veteran net-minder Corey Crawford. Center Dylan Larkin and winger Tyler Bertuzzi were the only players to record at least 40 points last season and Detroit looks like a franchise that is going to be rebuilding for a few years at the very least!
NHL Betting News
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
Nashville Predators Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Nashville Predators Game Odds, Predators Live Odds, This Weeks Nashville Predators team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Nashville team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Nashville Odds the Predators Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Nashville NHL News & other info on the Nashville Predators. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Nashville Predators Today!
- NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith the 2020-21 NHL season one week old, it’s time to make some fun-filled predictions on what we’ll be seeing out of the eight teams that make up the new Central Division. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: Central Division The longest active rivalry in the new Read More
- NHL Picks & Analysis – Games Highlights, Top Picks, PreviewsWith the final night of NHL scrimmage action going down on Thursday night – and the restart campaign kicking off in two days on Saturday, August 1, it’s time to take a look at the three final games of the league’s COVID-19-fueled ‘second’ preseason. With three of the top nine Stanley Cup favorites in action (Boston, Vegas, Dallas) let’s find Read More
- Nashville Predators 2020 NHL Season AnalysisEven in the worst of times, which is what we are experiencing right now with the current COVID-19 situation, hopes finds a way to spring eternal. For sports fans, the hope is that games will return sooner rather than later. Fans of all sports have been negatively impacted, but you would probably have to say that things are a little Read More
- Blues vs Predators if NHL Playoffs Started TodayOf all the major leagues in the US and Canada, it appears as though the NHL is the most active in terms of keeping fans up to date with what is going on. They recently released a very solid Q&A about the current situation and are actively talking about when things might start up again. What is not clear at Read More
- Predators vs Maple Leafs 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsBy the time this weekend comes to a close in the NHL, most teams in the league will see their schedule down to the final 10 games or so. That is not a lot of time to make a move, especially for those who are still on the wrong side of the playoff line in their respective conferences. Over the Read More
- Predators vs Canadiens 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsBoth the Nashville Predators and Montreal Canadiens desperately need two points when they meet on Tuesday as both are battling for a playoff spot. The Preds are much more likely to make it than the Habs are. Let’s see how the NHL odds will be for the Predators vs Canadiens. Predators vs Canadiens 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds Read More
- 2020 Stars vs Predators NHL Odds, Preview, and PickOn Thursday, March 5, Dallas takes on Nashville in a key playoff implication battle. The Stars are in a good position for a playoff bid. Nashville has a ton of ground to make up. Will the home town Predators manage a win against one of the best defensive teams in NHL? Or, will the Stars come up with the victory? Read More
- Oilers vs Predators 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsIf you take a look at the current NHL standings, you get a very clear idea of the level of parity that currently exists in the league. The Boston Bruins have a 7-point lead at the top of the Atlantic Division and are well on pace to win the President’s Trophy this season. After them, though, things get pretty darned Read More
- Hurricanes vs Predators 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game PreviewIt’s two teams fighting for playoff spots meeting on Tuesday night from Music City as the Carolina Hurricanes make their only visit of the season to the Nashville Predators, who are slight favorites on the Mybookie NHL odds. Let’s see how the NHL betting odds will be for the Hurricanes vs Predators. Hurricanes vs Predators 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Read More
- Predators vs Devils 2020 NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Predators vs Capitals 2020 NHL Odds, Preview & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Rangers, Stars, Avalanche and Predators Have Major Changes
- Predators vs Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 6 Analysis
- Stars vs Predators 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 5 Pick
- Predators vs Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 4
- Predators vs Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 3
- Stars vs Predators 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 2 Pick
- How to Bet Stars vs Predators 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Spread & Game 1 Pick
- 2019 Stanley Cup Conference Winners Odds & Picks
- 2019 Stanley Cup First Round Odds & Game Analysis
- Predators vs Penguins NHL Spread, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Wild vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Predators vs Jets NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
Sports in the State of Tennessee
NCAA Teams | Division I
Nashville Predators Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.