los angeles kings
Los Angeles Kings Odds | 2019 NHL Betting Lines
los angeles kings Schedule
los angeles kings Standings
los angeles kings Injuries
Most recent posts
Los Angeles Kings Odds
Kings vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines, Game Info & Prediction
The NHL regular season will come to a close this weekend, and while some teams will be preparing for the playoffs, there are others who will simply be playing out the string after a disappointing season. There has been a definite power shift in the Western Conference this season, with many of the teams that we have become used to seeing in the playoffs missing out in a big way this time around.
One of the teams that will be missing out is the LA Kings, a team that have won the Stanley Cup twice in the last decade. They are on outside looking in this time around though, plus they are in possession of the worst record in the NHL, which is a real fall from grace. They have not been a great bet this season, but the same can be said for their Friday night opponents, the Anaheim Ducks. They have also been disappointing this season, but unlike the Kings, they are finishing strong. The Ducks are favored by 1 ½, with the O/U for this one set at 5 ½.
Kings vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines, Game Info & Prediction
- When: Friday, April 5 at 7 PM EST
- Where: Honda Center, Anaheim
- TV: NHL Center Ice
- Live Stream: NHL.tv
- NHL Odds: Anaheim Ducks -165 (Total 5.5)
Why bet on the LA Kings?
The only real thing that the Kings have left to play for over the weekend is to avoid having the worst record in the league. They are at the bottom of the heap right now, but just 1 point back of the New Jersey Devils, the team with the second-worst record. With a total of just 69 points on the season, the Kings have had difficulties getting wins anywhere, but they have been particularly poor on the road, where they are currently 14-20-6.
If there are any positives to be taken from this season, it is that they have had the number of the Anaheim Ducks, beating them in all 3 previous meetings this season, including a 3-2 win on the road. They have bee good against the spread away from home, too, going 23-17 ATS.
- Goals: 2.44
- Shots: 28.50
- PP/PK Percentage: 15.96
- Goals: 3.20
- Shots: 31.42
- PP/PK Percentage: 24.12
Why bet on the Anaheim Ducks?
It would have been easy for the Ducks to simply fade into oblivion after being officially eliminated from playoff contention, but they are actually playing some of their best hockey of the season right now. Over the last 10 games, the Ducks have gone 6-3-1, which includes their current 2-game win streak.
Even when the Ducks were at their strongest over the past few years, they always had trouble scoring. It has been more of the same this year, as they have managed just 194 goals all season, 1 less than what the LA Kings have scored this season. The Ducks have a winning record at home, going 18-14-8, while also posting a record of 21-19 ATS in home games. They need to get the win here if they are to avoid the regular season sweep at the hands of the LA Kings.
- Goals: 2.40
- Shots: 27.64
- PP/PK Percentage: 17.06
- Goals: 3.07
- Shots: 33.07
- PP/PK Percentage: 20.68
Kings vs Ducks NHL Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Los Angeles is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Los Angeles’s last 6 games
- Anaheim is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
- Anaheim is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Anaheim’s last 5 games at home
Expert Pick and Final Score Prediction
If there is one thing that we can expect from this game, it might well be a distinct lack of scoring. Neither of these two is what you would call offensively gifted, which should help keep this one close. I’m on the Ducks to win and the Kings to cover.
Score: LA Kings 2 – Anaheim Ducks 3
Los Angeles Kings Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Los Angeles Kings Game Odds, Kings Live Odds, This Weeks Los Angeles Kings team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Los Angeles team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Los Angeles Odds the Kings Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Los Angeles NHL News & other info on the Los Angeles Kings. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Los Angeles Kings Today!
- Winning Favorites For The Calgary At Los Angeles NHL Match
- San Jose vs Los Angeles NHL Playoffs Game 5 Odds Preview
- 2016 NHL Western Conference Round 1 Playoffs Betting Predictions
- Weekly Updated Odds to win the 2016 Stanley Cup Championship
- Updated 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Odds Analysis
- San Jose vs Los Angeles NHL Playoff Series Odds Analysis
- Bet the Los Angeles Vs Winnipeg NHL Odds
- Bet on the Washington vs LA Kings Hockey Match Up
- Updated Pro Hockey 2016 Stanley Cup Odds
- Updated View to thee 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Odds
- Betting on LA vs Washington NHL Odds
- Los Angeles Kings Vs New York Rangers Free Pick
- LA Kings Vs New York Islanders Expert NHL Pick
- Safe Bets to Win the 2016 Stanley Cup
Sports in the State of California
- NFL | Los Angeles Rams
- NFL | Los Angeles Chargers
- NFL | Oakland Raiders
- NFL | San Francisco 49ers
- MLB | Los Angeles Angels
- MLB | Oakland Athletics
- MLB | Los Angeles Dodgers
- MLB | San Diego Padres
- MLB | San Francisco Giants
- NBA | Golden State Warriors
- NBA | Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA | Los Angeles Clippers
- NBA | Sacramento Kings
- NHL | Los Angeles Kings
- NHL | Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- NHL | San Jose Sharks
Los Angeles Kings Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2019 Current NHL Betting Lines
Eastern Conference NHL Teams
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Reviews
This organization’s customer service is first class. All processes are conducted in a timely manner and with efficiency.
Great book to use
I’ve never had bad experiences with payouts or needed to wait for my money after I’ve won. I like that this book has added games when I’ve asked sometimes.
Best betting site ever
I been using my bookie since 2015 and i dont have any claim at all. Definitly i recommended
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
We’re glad you’ve been with us, and we hope you continue enjoying the site!