Minnesota Wild Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
10/12 - 05:00 PM
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
minnesota wild Schedule
minnesota wild Standings
minnesota wild Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Minnesota Wild Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Minnesota Wild Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Minnesota Wild (2000–present)|
|Arena||Xcel Energy Center|
NHL 2021 West Division Expert Analysis & Predictions
With the 2020-21 NHL season entering its second week of play, it’s time to find out just what lies ahead in the NHL’s realigned West Division. That said, let’s get right to it so you can wager against their NHL odds.
2021 NHL Season Predictions: West Division
Los Angeles and San Jose will square off in the same division for a 29th consecutive season since the Sharks entered the NHL while Anaheim competes in the three-team California rivalry for the for the 22nd straight season. Los Angeles and St. Louis are back to being division rivals with the two franchise once part of the inaugural West Division for seven seasons beginning in 1967-68
Colorado rejoins a division with the three California teams after competing against the trio in the Pacific Division for their first three seasons in Denver (1995-96-1997-98). Phoenix and St. Louis will play in the same division for the first time since 1997-98 after five years as Central Division rivals.
The loaded West Division includes three teams that have reached the Stanley Cup Final in the past five seasons (St. Louis 2019, Vegas, 2018, San Jose, 2016). This season, the top four teams in each division will qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs, with inter-divisional play in the first two rounds of postseason action.
Vegas Golden Knights
- Additions: Alex Pietrangelo, Tomas Jurco, Carl Dahlstrom, Dylan Sikura
- Subtractions: Nick Cousins, Deryk Engelland, Jon Merrill, Nate Schmidt, Paul Stastny, Brandon Pirri
Vegas went 39-24-8 to finish atop the Pacific Division standings while ranking an identical 13th in scoring (3.2 gpg) and goals allowed (2.9 gpg). The Knights made a series of moves in the offseason as Paul Stastny bolted, but Alex Pietrangelo came on board. Vegas has a handful of underrated stars in Max Pacioretty, Mark Stone, Reilly Smith and Jonathan Marchessault, plus I love their net-minding duo of Robin Lehner and Marc-Andre Fleury. I like the Knights to finish atop the West in 2021, although they will be challenged.
- Additions: Kiefer Sherwood, Miikka Salomaki, Devon Toews, Kyle Burroughs, Brandon Saad, Dennis Gilbert
- Subtractions: Vladislav Namestnikov, A.J. Greer, Matt Nieto, Colin Wilson, Mark Barberio, Kevin Connauton, Michael Hutchinson, Nikita Zadorov, Anton Lindholm
Colorado went 42-20-8 last season to finish second in the Central Division while ranking a stellar fourth in scoring (3.4 gpg) and equally impressive sixth in goals allowed (2.7 gpg). The Avs made a bunch of roster-altering moves like adding Devin Toews and that will soften the blow of some of their losses. Center Nathan MacKinnon is a star that scored 35 goals and finished with 98 points and defenseman Cale Makar is elite at the back end. While most NHL experts are expecting Colorado to challenge for a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals, I’m not quite prepared to put them past Vegas – and possibly, a St. Louis team that won it all in 2019.
St. Louis Blues
- Additions: Torey Krug, Mike Hoffman, Steven Santini, Kyle Clifford
- Subtractions: Alex Pietrangelo, Troy Brouwer, Jay Bouwmeester, Jake Allen
The Blues went 42-19-10 to finish first in the Central Division while ranking a modest 14th in scoring (3.1 gpg) and a stellar fifth in goals allowed (2.7 gpg). St. Louis lost an elite star in Alex Pietrangelo, but their additions of Torey Krug and Mike Hoffman will be more than enough to overcome that departure. Goalie Jordan Binnington will need to show up every night after the Blues parted ways with Jake Allen, so that bears watching. Overall, I’m expecting St. Louis to challenge both, Vegas and Colorado for first place in the West, even if i do have the Blues finishing third!
- Additions: Cam Talbot, Dakota Mermis, Nick Bonino, Nick Bjugstad
- Subtractions: Alex Galchenyuk, Mikko Koivu, J.T. Brown, Luke Kunin, Devan Dubnyk, Ryan Donato
Minnesota 35-27-7 last season to finish sixth in the Central Division while ranking 12th in scoring (3.2 gpg) and 24th in goals allowed. The Wild had a mixed-bag of offseason transactions as Mikko Koivu and Alex Galchenyuk are gone, but Cam Talbot and Nick Bonnino are on board. If goalie Alex Stalock can stay healthy after going 20-13 with a 2.67 GAA and four shutouts, I think Minnesota could very well exceed expectations, but I think the loss of backup Devan Dubnyk could hurt the Wild at some point. Still, I’m going with Minnesota to get the fourth and final playoff spot in the West in 2021!
- Additions: Johan Larsson, Drake Caggiula, John Hayden, Derick Brassard, Tyler Pitlick,
- Subtractions: Taylor Hall, Vinnie Hinostroza, Brad Richardson, Carl Soderberg, Derek Stepan
Arizona went 33-29-8 to finish fifth in the Pacific Division while ranking a discouraging 23rd in scoring (2.7 gpg), but fantastic third in goals allowed (2.6 gpg). The Coyotes suffered a huge loss with Taylor Hall bolting in free agency and Arizona’s additions don’t add up to a more productive offense in 2021, no pun intended. While Clayton Keller, Darcy Kuemper and Oliver Ekman-Larsson all are back, it’s hard to be optimistic about Arizona’s chances in an absolutely loaded West Division in 2021.
- Additions: Vinni Lettieri, Derek Grant, Kevin Shattenkirk
- Subtractions: Michael Del Zotto, Matt Irwin, Kiefer Sherwood, Erik Gudbranson
The Ducks went 29-33-9 last season to finish sixth in the Pacific Division while ranking a dismal 29th in scoring (2.6 gpg) and 25th in goals allowed (3.2 gpg). Anaheim is handcuffed by salary cap restraints and didn’t do much in free agency to improve their roster from the one that finished last season. Arizona had just two players record at least 20 goals last and that just won’t be good enough to make any noise in the West this season!
- Additions: Andreas Athanasiou, Lias Andersson, Olli Maatta
- Subtractions: Trevor Lewis, Nikolai Prokhorkin, Ben Hutton, Joakim Ryan, Tim Schaller, Brad Morrison
The Kings went 29-35-6 to finish a disappointing seventh in the Pacific Division while ranking a pitiful 30th in scoring (2.5 gpg) and 14th in goals allowed (3.0 gpg). Veteran center Anze Kopitar (21 goals, 41 assists) was the only player to record at least 20 goals and 30 assists last season. The Kings do have a bunch of young talent on their roster, butt it’s unproven – and inexperienced talent nonetheless. Los Angeles is at least a couple of years – and two or three elite players away from challenging for anything that matters.
San Jose Sharks
- Additions: Matt Nieto, Patrick Marleau, Kurtis Gabriel, Devan Dubnyk, Ryan Donato
- Subtractions: Melker Karlsson, Joe Thornton, Brandon Davidson, Tim Heed, Dalton Prout, Aaron Dell, Jonny Brodzinski, Anthony Greco
The Sharks went 29-36-5 last season to finish last in the Pacific Division while ranking a discouraging 28th in scoring (2.6 gpg) and 27th in goals allowed (3.2 gpg). To make matters worse, San Jose lost veterans Joe Thornton and Melker Karlsson in free agency. San Jose’s additions of veteran net-minder Devan Dubnyk Ryan Donato an Patrick Marleau just don’t add up to more success in 2021!
NHL Betting News
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
Minnesota Wild Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Minnesota Wild Game Odds, Wild Live Odds, This Weeks Minnesota Wild team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Minnesota team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Minnesota Odds the Wild Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Minnesota NHL News & other info on the Minnesota Wild. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Minnesota Wild Today!
- NHL 2021 West Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith the 2020-21 NHL season entering its second week of play, it’s time to find out just what lies ahead in the NHL’s realigned West Division. That said, let’s get right to it so you can wager against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: West Division Los Angeles and San Jose will square off in the same division for Read More
- Golden Knights vs Wild 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe Vegas Golden Knights and Minnesota Wild will both be looking to stay red-hot when they square off in their matchup of Western Conference rivals on Thursday night. With the Knights looking to pick up some more momentum before the start of the playoffs and Minnesota desperate to punch their ticket, let’s find out which team is offering the best Read More
- Wild vs Blue Jackets 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe Minnesota Wild recently fired their head coach in a last-ditch attempt to make the playoffs, and the Wild make their lone visit of the season to Ohio on Friday night to face the Columbus Blue Jackets, who also are battling for a playoff spot. Columbus is favored on the Mybookie NHL odds. Let’s see how the NHL odds will Read More
- Wild vs Stars 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game PreviewThe Minnesota Wild will be looking to stay hot in order to pull off the upset road win over the Dallas Stars when the two Western Conference Stanley Cup hopefuls square off on Friday night. With Minnesota looking to extend their winning ways and Dallas looking to get back in the win column, let’s find out which team is offering Read More
- Canucks vs Wild 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game PreviewThe Vancouver Canucks are leading the Pacific Division and the Minnesota Wild are last in the Central. Yet the NHL game odds for Thursday’s game in the Twin Cities might surprise NHL bettors. How to Bet Canucks at Wild NHL Hockey Odds & TV Info #FantasyHockey team power rankings: 1. Tampa Bay Lightning 2. Toronto Maple Leafs 3. Washington Capitals Read More
- Red Wings vs Wild NHL Betting Spread & Expert AnalysisAs we all prepare for the fun that the NHL All-Star Break always delivers, GM’s across the league will be preparing for their own version of the skills competition. Once the break is over, the trade deadline will be just a matter of days away, which means that the front offices of every single team in the league will have Read More
- Lightning vs Wild 2020 NHL Betting Spread & PreviewOne of the mistakes that we all tend to make as fans and bettors is automatically writing teams off when they go through a bad patch or see their season get off to a slow start. Every team comes into the season with a certain level of expectation placed on their shoulders, and when they fail to meet the bar Read More
- Wild vs Golden Knights NHL Odds & Pick for Friday NightOne losing streak will end Friday night in Sin City as the Minnesota Wild carry a two-game slide into Las Vegas, while the Golden Knights have dropped their past three. Vegas will be solidly favored to end the skid on the NHL betting lines. How to Bet Wild vs Golden Knights NHL Hockey Odds & TV Info Bruce Boudreau and Read More
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & PickThe Minnesota Wild are going into a funk at the wrong time as their chances of getting a wild-card spot in the Western Conference continues to dwindle. They make their only visit of the season to defending Stanley Cup champion Washington Capitals on Friday, with the home side as sizable NHL betting favorites. How to Bet Wild vs Capitals NHL Read More
- Wild vs Panthers NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Wild vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Wild vs Red Wings NHL Week 21 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Oilers vs Wild NHL Spread, Predictions & Expert Pick
- Wild vs Golden Knights NHL Week 17 Odds & Expert Pick
- Ducks vs Wild NHL Week 16 Odds & Game Preview
- Wild vs Maple Leafs NHL Week 13 Odds & Game Preview
- Wild vs Flames NHL Odds & Expert Betting Pick
- Minnesota at Chicago NHL Odds & Expert Preview for Wednesday
- NHL Betting Matchups & Picks of the Week – November 6th Edition
- St. Louis Blues vs. Minnesota Wild NHL Playoffs Game 2 Preview & Odds
- Minnesota at Nashville Spread & NHL Pick
- Ottawa at Minnesota NHL Odds, Free Pick & TV Info
- Washington at Minnesota NHL Lines, Free Pick & TV Info
- Minnesota at Florida Lines, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Minnesota At Tampa Bay Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Top NHL Betting Games For The Coming Weekend (Feb. 10th – 12th)
- Minnesota vs Dallas NHL Playoffs Game 5 Spread Analysis
Sports in the State of Minnesota
Minnesota Wild Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.