There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
calgary flames Standings
calgary flames Injuries
calgary flames Schedule
Most recent posts
calgary flames Twitter
Avalanche vs Flames 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 5 Prediction
If we have learned anything from watching the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs over the years, it’s that we should come to expect the unexpected. For example, did anyone really expect an expansion team to make it all the way to the Stanley Cup Final in their inaugural season? I’m guessing that no-one outside of the great state of Nevada had money on that at the start last season. Similarly, how many of you had the Tampa Bay Lightning, the team with the best record this season, being swept by the Columbus Blue Jackets in the opening round this season? Surprises have become the norm, so we shouldn’t really be that shocked to see the #1 seed in the Western Conference sitting on the brink of elimination.
The Calgary Flames will hit home ice on Thursday night, nursing a 3-1 series deficit against the Colorado Avalanche. This series can turn if the Flames can get the win on home ice, but the Avalanche are suddenly a very confident team that is going to be incredibly tough to beat. Can they go into hostile territory and kill this series off?
Avalanche vs Flames 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 5 Prediction
- When: Friday, April 19 at 10 PM EST
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary
- TV: NBCSN
- Radio: TuneIn/NHL
- Live Stream: NHL.tv
- 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines: Calgary Flames -180 (Total 6)
Why bet on the Colorado Avalanche?The Avalanche are the perfect example of the old cliché about just making it into the playoffs. They looked to be dead and buried with just a couple of weeks left in the season, but they ended up going on a great run, leapfrogging the Arizona Coyotes to take the final Wild Card spot in the West.
The Avalanche were essentially playing playoff hockey for a couple of weeks before the official postseason began, so it’s not all that surprising that they would come in primed and ready to go. 2 of the 4 games in this series have gone to OT, so the Avs will be well aware of the fine margins between winning and losing. They will be the underdog again for this one, but they are now a solid 26-17 ATS away from home.
- Goals: 3.16
- Shots: 33.12
- PP/PK Percentage: 21.57
- Goals: 2.98
- Shots: 32.00
- PP/PK Percentage: 21.58
Why bet on the Calgary Flames?The Flames did a fantastic job of securing the #1 seed in the Western Conference, but even with that prize, there were some question marks about their goaltending coming into the playoffs. Mike Smith seemed to put that to bed by posting a shutout in Game 1, but he has not had much help from his defense since then, especially in Game 3, when the Avalanche lit them up with 6 goals.
This is still mostly a young team, so it is going to be interesting to see how they react to be 3-1 down in the series. A win at home might be just enough to get this series turned around, but can they handle the pressure? The Flames are now 23-20 ATS this season, but they will happily take a 1-goal win here.
- Goals: 3.48
- Shots: 32.44
- PP/PK Percentage: 19.73
- Goals: 2.78
- Shots: 28.77
- PP/PK Percentage: 20.08
Avalanche vs Flames 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Trends
- Colorado is 41-45 ATS in all games this season
- Colorado is 95-85 ATS in a road game where where the total is 6 or more since 1996
- Calgary is 22-21 ATS in home games second half of the season over the last 2 seasons
- Calgary is 1-7 ATS in the first round of the playoffs over the last 3 seasons
- 6 of 12 games in this series have gone Over the Total over the last 3 seasons
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Avalanche vs FlamesI keep picking the Flames to win games in this series, believing that they will come to life at some point. I have been skunked thus far, but I am sticking with them to win in Game 5 and keep the series alive.
Score: Colorado Avalanche 2 – Calgary Flames 3
Calgary Flames Odds
2019 Calgary Flames Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Calgary Flames (1980–present)
Atlanta Flames (1972–1980)
|Stanley Cups||1 (1988–89)|
|Conference Titles||3 (1985–86, 1988–89, 2003–04)|
Calgary Flames Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Calgary Flames Game Odds, Flames Live Odds, This Weeks Calgary Flames team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Calgary team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Flames Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Calgary NHL News & other info on the Calgary Flames. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Calgary Flames Today!
- Flames vs Islanders NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Predictions
- How to Bet Ducks vs Flames NHL Spread & Pick for Friday Night
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Sharks vs Flames NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Flames vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Hurricanes vs Flames NHL Week 17 Spread & Pick
- Sabres vs Flames NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Panthers vs Flames NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Avalanche vs Flames NHL Spread & Game Preview
- How to Bet Flames at Bruins NHL Spread & Pick for Thursday Night
- Wild vs Flames NHL Odds & Expert Betting Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks & Predictions of the Week – February 26th
- NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview: Flames vs. Golden Knights
- Top NHL Betting Picks & Predictions of the Week – February 5th Edition
- Top NHL Picks of the Week – November 27th Edition
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – Monday, October 9th
- Top NHL Betting Games & Previews for Opening Week
Flames Road to the NHL Stanley Cup
The Calgary Flames have been another team this NHL season that’s been outperforming their previous season. Currently, their placed second in the league, 21 points behind Tampa Bay.
The Flames have won a total of 47 games this season, 25 of them being won on home ice. Some of the top players like Johnathan Taves has been performing extraordinarily well this season, giving the team an opportunity to make it to the playoffs.
The Flames face off against the Avalanche in their first round, a match-up that was predicted to go in their favor. However, the Avalanche is currently leading their series by 2-1.
If MyBookie’s prediction that the Calgary Flames will take their entire playoff bracket, and play in the Stanley Cup Finals, the team is going to work out their kinks and determine how to take Colorado in the next three games.
Sports in the Province of Alberta
Calgary Flames Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2019 Current NHL Betting Lines
Eastern Conference NHL Teams
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Reviews
I like my bookie because the betting is easy to use.
My only complaint is about the payout process because it charges a lot of fee for sending money. Other then that I like the user mobile friendly interface and customer service is excellent.
My bookie is a awesome book very good odds and quick payouts really can’t complain !
Great place for online betting!
So I have been using this site for about a month now amd its been great! At first I was skeptical from my first withdrawal but realized the company wanted to be thorough to identify me before payout. All has been fast and accurate since. Quick payments through bitcoin. I have bet on MLB and the NBA so far and look forward to the NFL season.