Washington Capitals Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
10/12 - 05:00 PM
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
washington capitals Schedule
washington capitals Standings
washington capitals Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Washington Capitals Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Washington Capitals Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Washington Capitals (1974–present)|
|Stanley Cups||1 (2017–18)|
|Conference Titles||2 (1997–98, 2017–18)|
Bruins Vs Capitals Expert Analysis – 2021 NHL Betting
The Washington Capitals and Boston Bruins will both look to extend their winning ways when the East Division rivals square off on Saturday. With both teams an identical second in victories (5) heading into the weekend, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against the value-packed NHL Odds in this intriguing Bruins Vs Capitals affair.
NHL Predictions – Boston Bruins at Washington Capitals
Bruins On A High-Scoring Roll!
Boston is on a red-hot roll right now, having won four straight games while scoring at least four goals in each contest. The Bruins dominated Pittsburgh en route to a commanding 4-1 win on Thursday night as center Patrice Bergeron scored a pair of goals to lead the way to victory. Jaroslav Halak turned back 16 of just 17 Pittsburgh shot attempts while Chris Wagner and Sean Kuraly both lit the lamp in the win.
After scoring three goals in their first three games, the Bruins have scored a whopping 17 goals while sweeping their four-game homestand, including consecutive wins over the Penguins.
“As a team, we think on the [defensive] side of the puck we’ve been playing well, and we just wanted to stick with that,” Kuraly said. “We know we’ve got good players, a bunch of talent, goals will come. Sometimes you’ve just got to tell yourself, ‘Stick with it.’ And I think that’s, as a team, what we’ve been doing is sticking with it. Our chances are coming, and they’re starting to go in a little bit more.”
Boston is averaging 2.9 goals per game (17th) while putting 31.0 shots per game on goal (15th). Defensively, the bruins are ranked a stellar third by limiting the opposition to just 1.9 goals per game.
Caps Lighting The Lamp Without Ovechkin, Kuznetsov
Washington has won two straight and three of four including a dominant 6-3 win over the New York Islanders on Thursday night.
Zdeno Chara scored his first goal with the Washington and the Caps exploded with five goals in the second period to get it done. Chara, a 43-year-old defenseman, signed a one-year contract with Washington Dec. 30 after 14 seasons with the Boston Bruins. In addition to scoring his first goal, Chara also had an assist.
“I returned to the bench to the guys right away because I just wanted to share the joy and excitement with them,” Chara said. “Since Day One, they’ve really done an amazing job welcoming me and making the transition as easy and simple as possible for me.”
Conor Sheary scored his first two goals with Washington while John Carlson had a goal and an assist, and Justin Schultz and Nicklas Backstrom each had two assists. Net-minder Vitek Vanecek turned back 27 shots to get the win. Washington played its fourth game without superstar forwards Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov, defenseman Dmitry Orlov and goalie Ilya Samsonov, who have sat out because of NHL COVID-19 protocols.
The Capitals are putting up a fantastic 3.8 goals per game to rank fourth in scoring despite allowing 3.0 goals per contest defensively (21st). Washington has an eight-game points streak going with all three of their defeats coming in either overtime or a shootout.
Boston Bruins (5-1-1) Vs Washington Capitals (5-0-3)
- When: Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Capital One Arena, Washington, DC
- TV: ESPN+
- NHL Odds: TBD
Expert Analysis and Prediction
Washington has won three of the last four meetings against Boston, but the Bruins are playing lights out right now at both ends of the ice. While The Caps have dominated Boston by going 36-15 in the last 51 meetings and 19-7 in their last 26 home games against the Bruins, I like Boston to get it done on Saturday night.
Washington is 2-5 in its last 7 Saturday games and a discouraging 3-12 in their last 15 games following a win. Boston’s defense has been virtually impenetrable and the Bruins are lighting the lamp in a big way right now. I like the Bruins to get it done in a high-scoring affair!
Pick: Boston 5 Washington 4
NHL Betting News
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
Washington Capitals Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Washington Capitals Game Odds, Capitals Live Odds, This Weeks Washington Capitals team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Washington team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Washington Odds the Capitals Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Washington NHL News & other info on the Washington Capitals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Washington Capitals Today!
- Bruins Vs Capitals Expert Analysis – 2021 NHL BettingThe Washington Capitals and Boston Bruins will both look to extend their winning ways when the East Division rivals square off on Saturday. With both teams an identical second in victories (5) heading into the weekend, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against the value-packed NHL Odds in this intriguing Bruins Vs Capitals affair. NHL Predictions Read More
- NHL 2021 East Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith the 2020-21 NHL season entering its second week of action, now is a great time to offer up some expert NHL betting predictions on the NHL’s eight-team East Division. That said, let’s get right to it so you can keep betting against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: East Division First, Boston and Buffalo will be divisional opponents Read More
- Capitals Vs Sabres Expert Analysis – 2021 NHL BettingAfter finishing with their seventh straight losing season, the Buffalo Sabres will look to turn things around when they take to the ice in 2021. While Washington finished tied for the fifth most victories in the NHL last season, the Capitals came up well short in their quest to win it all last season. Now, with both clubs looking to Read More
- Capitals Vs Hurricanes if Stanley Cup Playoffs Started TodayThe NHL playoffs are arguably the toughest to predict, simply because the level of parity in the league is higher than most. While there are always two or three teams who pull away from the pack in the regular season, those teams often have a tough time carrying that over into the playoffs. It is not always the most skillful Read More
- NHL Projected Playoff Matchup Odds: Capitals vs HurricanesIf the NHL season does resume, many believe that it’s only going to be for the playoffs. If that’s the case, the Washington Capitals would be the Metropolitan Division champions yet again and would face the Wild-Card Carolina Hurricanes in Round 1. Here’s an overview. Let’s see how the NHL odds could be for the Capitals vs Hurricanes. NHL projected Read More
- NHL projected playoff matchup Odds: Capitals vs HurricanesIf the NHL season does resume, many believe that it’s only going to be for the playoffs. If that’s the case, the Washington Capitals would be the Metropolitan Division champions yet again and would face the Wild-Card Carolina Hurricanes in Round 1. Here’s an overview. Let’s see how the NHL odds could be for the Capitals vs Hurricanes. NHL projected Read More
- Red Wings vs Capitals 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe Washington Capitals will be looking to get back on track when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that will be playing carefree hockey as they own the worst record in the NHL and have nothing left to play for at this late juncture of the regular season. With the Caps gearing up for the postseason and the Red Read More
- Capitals vs Sabres 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe battle for playoff spots continues to go on at the same time as we are beginning to see some teams officially eliminated from playoff contention. To this point, no teams have officially clinched, although we can safely say that a handful will be taking art in the postseason. There is only one team, the Detroit Red Wings, that have Read More
- 2020 Flyer vs Capitals NHL Odds, Preview, and PickOn Wednesday night, the scorching Philadelphia Flyers head to D.C. to take on Metropolitan leading Washington. Because the Flyers are just 3 points behind the Caps, Wednesday night’s game means a ton for both teams. Will Philadelphia creep closer to the top spot in the division? Or, will the Capitals solidify their number-one position? Check out NHL odds, a preview, Read More
- Jets vs Capitals 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Penguins vs Capitals NHL Hockey Odds & TV Info
- Capitals vs Golden Knights 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Capitals vs Avalanche 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Capitals 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Predators vs Capitals 2020 NHL Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers 2020 NHL Week 14 Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- Capitals vs Hurricanes 2020 NHL Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Capitals vs Devils 2019 NHL Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Bruins vs Capitals 2019 NHL Week 10 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Capitals vs Ducks NHL Spread & Pick for Friday Night
- Lightning vs Capitals 2019 NHL Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Capitals vs Stars NHL Week 2 Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- Hurricanes vs Capitals 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 7 Prediction
- Capitals vs Hurricanes NHL Playoffs Game 6 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Hurricanes vs Capitals 2019 NHL Playoffs Betting Lines & Game 5 Prediction
- Capitals vs Hurricanes 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 4 Pick
- Capitals vs Hurricanes 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 3 Preview
Sports in the State of Washington
Washington Capitals Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.