There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
san jose sharks
san jose sharks Standings
san jose sharks Injuries
san jose sharks Schedule
Most recent posts
san jose sharks Twitter
Sharks vs Blues NHL Playoffs Game 6 Odds, Preview, and Pick
The San Jose Sharks and St. Louis Blues dance for perhaps the last time this season on Tuesday, May 21. St. Louis has a 3 games to 2 series lead. Will the Blues close out the Sharks on their home ice? Or, will the Sharks extend the series? Check out our NHL Playoffs betting odds, analysis, and a free pick for Sharks-Blues Game 6!
Sharks vs Blues NHL Playoffs Game 6 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- When: Tuesday, May 21 at 7:00pm ET
- Where: Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO
- TV: NBCSN
- Radio: Blues / Sharks
- Live Stream: NHL.tv
- Moneyline Odds: Sharks -170
Why San Jose Sharks are a good bet to win at +140?
San Jose has lost 3 of the last 4 games. The Sharks were desperately close to losing Game 3 as well. If not for an illegal hand pass they might not have beaten St. Louis 5-4 in overtime.
Although all of that’s true, San Jose has faced adversity during the playoffs before and survived. They were down 3 goals to 0 in Game 7 versus Vegas in the firs round. San Jose scored 4 goals in the third period and then beat Vegas in overtime. They had to win 2-of-3 against Colorado to advance. The Sharks step it up when they must. They can win on Tuesday night.
- Goals For: 3.5
- Shots For: 33
- Power Plays: 23.7%
- Face-Offs: 50.3%
- Goals Against: 3.1
- Shots Against: 28.3
- Penalty Kills: 80.8%
- Shutouts: 4
Why St. Louis Blues are a good bet to win at -170?
Teams with less character might have folded after losing a game due to a non-call. Not the St. Louis Blues. St. Louis eked out a 2-1 Game 4 win. They then blasted the Sharks 5-0 on the road in Game 5.
St. Louis is on a roll. They appear to have figured out the Sharks. Unless San Jose comes up with something different on May 21, the St. Louis Blues should easily beat the Sharks again. The Blues are in a great position to close out the series.
- Goals For: 2.5
- Shots For: 30.7
- Power Plays: 21%
- Face-Offs: 51.9%
- Goals Against: 2.4
- Shots Against: 31.6
- Penalty Kills: 82.8%
- Shutouts: 6
NHL Betting Trends for Sharks vs Blues
- Sharks are 9-4 in their last 13 overall
- Sharks are 9-4 in their last 13 versus the Western Conference
- Home team is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings
- Blues are 7-1 in their last 8 after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game
- Blues are 6-2 in their last 8 versus the Pacific Division
- Blues are 18-7 in their last 25 home games
Sharks vs Blues Game 6 NHL Betting Analysis
St. Louis have taken control of the series because injuries have hit the San Jose Sharks. Joe Pavelski, Tomas Hertl, and Erik Karlsson are all listed as questionable. Not having Karlsson especially could really hurt the Sharks.
Karlsson only played around 10 minutes in Game 5. Without Karlsson on the ice, the Blues had their way with the Sharks’ defense. Karlsson played over 25 minutes in the 1-2 Game 4 loss. If Karlsson can’t play more than 25 minutes on Tuesday night, San Jose has no shot.
San Jose has yet to give an update on Karlsson’s availability. Even if he plays, it’s hard to see him at 100%. That gives the advantage to the Blues. St. Louis wins and moves on to the Stanley Cup Finals.
NHL Betting Pick: Blues -170
San Jose Sharks Odds
2019 San Jose Sharks Headlines, Best Lines
|History||San Jose Sharks (1991–present)
|Conference Titles||1 (2015–16)|
San Jose Sharks Recent Playoffs History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest San Jose Sharks Game Odds, Sharks Live Odds, This Weeks San Jose Sharks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest San Jose team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including San Jose Odds the Sharks Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, San Jose NHL News & other info on the San Jose Sharks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the San Jose Sharks Today!
- Avalanche vs Sharks Stanley Cup Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- How to Bet Sharks vs Avalanche 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Spread & Game 4 Prediction
- How to Bet Sharks vs Avalanche 2019 NHL Playoffs Spread & Game 3 Pick
- Avalanche vs Sharks 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 1 Prediction
- Golden Knights vs Sharks 2019 Stanley Cup Lines & Game 7 Prediction
- Golden Knights vs Sharks NHL Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Sharks vs Golden Knights 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 4 Analysis
- Sharks vs Golden Knights NHL Playoffs Game 3 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Golden Knights vs Sharks 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 1 Preview
- 2019 Stanley Cup Conference Winners Odds & Picks
- Blackhawks vs Sharks NHL Week 26 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Sharks vs Jets NHL Betting Lines, Game Preview & Pick
- How to Bet Canadiens vs Sharks NHL Spread & Prediction
- Sharks vs Bruins NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Sharks vs Penguins NHL Week 21 Odds & Game Analysis
- Sharks vs Flames NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Sharks vs Jets NHL Betting Odds & Game Analysis
Sports in the State of California
- NFL | Los Angeles Rams
- NFL | Los Angeles Chargers
- NFL | Oakland Raiders
- NFL | San Francisco 49ers
- MLB | Los Angeles Angels
- MLB | Oakland Athletics
- MLB | Los Angeles Dodgers
- MLB | San Diego Padres
- MLB | San Francisco Giants
- NBA | Golden State Warriors
- NBA | Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA | Los Angeles Clippers
- NBA | Sacramento Kings
- NHL | Los Angeles Kings
- NHL | Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- NHL | San Jose Sharks
San Jose Sharks Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2019 Current NHL Betting Lines
Eastern Conference NHL Teams
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Reviews
My bookie is a awesome book very good odds and quick payouts really can’t complain !
Great place for online betting!
So I have been using this site for about a month now amd its been great! At first I was skeptical from my first withdrawal but realized the company wanted to be thorough to identify me before payout. All has been fast and accurate since. Quick payments through bitcoin. I have bet on MLB and the NBA so far and look forward to the NFL season.
Good sportsbook that is user friendly and best customer support
The mybookie sportsbook interface is easy to use and the customer support is friendly and helpful.