san jose sharks
San Jose Sharks Odds | 2020 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Line
san jose sharks Schedule
san jose sharks Standings
san jose sharks Injuries
Most recent posts
Sharks vs Jets – NHL Odds, Preview and Picks
The San Jose Sharks and Winnipeg Jets will both be looking to get back in the win column following losses in their last respective contests. Now, with the Jets sitting one spot out of eighth place in the race for a postseason berth in the Western Conference and San Jose likely looking at being left on the outside looking in come playoff time, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NHL Odds for the Sharks vs Jets.
Sharks vs Jets – NHL Odds, Preview and Picks
- When: Friday February 14, 2020, 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Bell MTS Place, Winnipeg, MA
- TV: TSN3, NBCS-California
- NHL Odds: San Jose +125/Winnipeg -145 / Total: 6.5
Why Bet On San Jose?
The Sharks had their modest two-game winning streak snapped in their embarrassing 6-2 loss against Calgary on Monday.
Two-time Norris Trophy recipient Erik Karlsson scored in the first period and Brent Burns added a goal in the second period, but it wasn’t nearly enough to stop the Flames from lighting the lamp early and often in the loss. Aaron Dell took the loss by allowing all 6 goals on 37 shots. San Jose averages 2.6 goals per game while allowing 3.3 goals per contest defensively to rank an identical 28th at both ends of the ice. The Sharks have gone 10-14-2-1 on the road this season.
- Goals: 2.63
- Shots: 29.2
- PP/PK Percentage: 16.78
- Goals: 3.34
- Shots: 30.64
- PP/PK Percentage: 14.36
Sharks Betting Trends
- Sharks are 16-7 in their last 23 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
- Sharks are 9-19 in their last 28 overall.
- Sharks are 5-11 in their last 16 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Sharks are 3-7 in their last 10 games following a loss of 3 or more goals.
- Sharks are 6-15 in their last 21 games as an underdog.
- Sharks are 2-5 in their last 7 games as a road underdog.
- Sharks are 1-5 in their last 6 vs. Central.
Why Bet On Winnipeg?
The Jets had their three-game winning streak snapped in their 4-1 loss to the New York Rangers on Tuesday. Nikolaj Ehlers lit the lamp in the third period to record his fourth consecutive 20-goal season, but the Jets were never in contention in the convincing loss. Connor Hellebuyck ended up with the loss by allowing 4 goals on 42 shots. Winnipeg averages 2.9 goals per game (18th) while allowing 3.0 goals per contest defensively (14th). The Jets have gone 14-13-2-1 at home this season.
- Goals: 3
- Shots: 31.1
- PP/PK Percentage: 19.32
- Goals: 3.03
- Shots: 32.79
- PP/PK Percentage: 25.17
Jets Betting Trends
- Jets are 42-20 in their last 62 vs. Pacific.
- Jets are 4-10 in their last 14 home games.
- Jets are 2-8 in their last 10 games following a home loss of 3 or more goals.
Sharks vs Jets Expert Analysis and Prediction
While the underdog and road team in this rivalry has gone a perfect 6-0 in the last 6 meetings, San Jose is juts 2-5 in the last 7 meetings against Winnipeg and 4-10 in their last 14 road games. Conversely, Winnipeg has gone 8-2 in their last 10 games as a home favorite and 9-4 in their last 13 games after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game. With the Jets trying desperately to secure a playoff berth, I like Winnipeg to take care of business in this affair.
Pick: Winnipeg 4 San Jose 3
San Jose Sharks Odds
2020 San Jose Sharks Headlines, Best Lines
|History||San Jose Sharks (1991–present) |
|Conference Titles||1 (2015–16)|
San Jose Sharks Recent Playoffs History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest San Jose Sharks Game Odds, Sharks Live Odds, This Weeks San Jose Sharks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest San Jose team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including San Jose Odds the Sharks Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, San Jose NHL News & other info on the San Jose Sharks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the San Jose Sharks Today!
- Updated 2019 Stanley Cup Odds, Conference Finals Preview & Predictions
- Avalanche vs Sharks Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 7 Preview
- Sharks vs Avalanche 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 6 Prediction
- Avalanche vs Sharks Stanley Cup Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- How to Bet Sharks vs Avalanche 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Spread & Game 4 Prediction
- How to Bet Sharks vs Avalanche 2019 NHL Playoffs Spread & Game 3 Pick
- Avalanche vs Sharks 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 1 Prediction
- Golden Knights vs Sharks 2019 Stanley Cup Lines & Game 7 Prediction
- Golden Knights vs Sharks NHL Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Sharks vs Golden Knights 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 4 Analysis
- Sharks vs Golden Knights NHL Playoffs Game 3 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Golden Knights vs Sharks 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 1 Preview
- 2019 Stanley Cup Conference Winners Odds & Picks
- Blackhawks vs Sharks NHL Week 26 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Sharks vs Jets NHL Betting Lines, Game Preview & Pick
- How to Bet Canadiens vs Sharks NHL Spread & Prediction
- Sharks vs Bruins NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
San Jose Sharks Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2020 Current NHL Betting Lines
Eastern Conference NHL Teams
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Reviews
Quality platform with awesome customer service!
I’ve been using MyBookie for about 8 months and can provide an in-depth review. Please note: I have not used any other sports betting sites to compare. I also tend to bet low stakes. So take that into account.
– Design: From a design perspective, everything is laid out cleanly. The site is a breeze to use on mobile. The sports I wish to bet on are easy to find and categorized well. The estimated payout automatically updates whenever I type in my wager, so it’s nice to know how much I can potentially earn right away. It’s easy to find my active bets. The one thing that isn’t easy to find initially is how to cash out. But once you know it’s on the Deposit Now page, it’s easy to get to.
One annoyance is that I have to login virtually every time I load the site. Checking the “save my information” box just auto-fills my username and password, not actually keeping me logged in, so I still have to wait for it to login. And it can often take several seconds to do so. This isn’t a huge grievance, just something you tend to notice after a while. I wish there was a way to just keep me logged in so I wouldn’t have to go through the process each time.
– Customer Service: The service is pretty amazing. Easily one of the main reasons I would recommend this site to others. There is a chat button on every page and they are active literally at all times of the night. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes to receive help. Seriously, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m blown away. I never would have thought a sportsbook’s customer service would be 10x better than Amazon or my ISP. Sometimes I do have to give redundant or unnecessary information to address a simple question, but it’s a worthy trade-off given the luxury of being able to get my questions answered so easily and quickly. The help database is also cleanly laid out and informative.
– Sports: There is a diverse group of things to bet on. I actually only found this platform because they offered AUDL. I never dreamed I would be able to bet on ultimate frisbee in this lifetime. They also offer live betting, though I imagine that’s probably a staple of most sites. It is true they don’t tend to offer as many player props as other sites, and the props often take a while to be added. But there is enough available to be satisfied.
– The Catch: With all that said… you gotta read the fine print. I wouldn’t touch any of the bonuses or referrals without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. The process to verify for cashing out is also pretty lengthy. From my perspective, having read everything very carefully, I’ve had no issues with bonuses or cashing out, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I could totally see people rushing into a bonus and shooting themselves in the foot, then complaining about the site. The info is all there, you just have to read it.
Full disclosure: I am writing this review because they are offering a free bet to anyone who reviews. However, as best I can tell, they are publishing all of the bad reviews too, which I think is a nice gesture. A lot of companies will only give a reward for a 5-star bet, whereas MyBookie seems to be giving the reward for negative reviews too. I’m rating this 5-stars because I genuinely enjoy the platform, not because I’ve been biased.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review with a lot of details that most customers miss(the fine print)! We will share this with all MyBookie Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Great site with accurate and active lines … additional bonus is great customer service
Excellent gamble service
Reliable and fast payouts.