Ottawa Senators Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
10/12 - 05:00 PM
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
ottawa senators Schedule
ottawa senators Standings
ottawa senators Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Ottawa Senators Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Ottawa Senators Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Ottawa Senators (1992–present) |
|Arena||Canadian Tire Centre|
|Conference Titles||1 (2006–07)|
NHL 2021 North Division Expert Analysis & Predictions
With one week of NHL action in the record books, it’s time for some expert hockey predictions on the NHL’s newly realigned North Division. With that in mind, let’s jump right into action so you can continue betting against their NHL odds.
2021 NHL Season Predictions: North DivisionThe North Division marks a return to the NHL’s rivalry roots as featured only Canadian teams in its first seven seasons (1917-18-1923-24) until the Boston Bruins became the first U.S.-based franchise in 1924-25.
Montreal and Toronto, the NHL’s two remaining founding franchises, are in the same division for the 41st season all-time and 22nd consecutive campaign overall. Edmonton and Vancouver will continue as division rivals for a 41st consecutive season. Winnipeg renews some old rivalries because of the realignment. The original Jets were division rivals with Toronto for their final three seasons in Winnipeg and were longtime Smythe Division opponents of Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver (1982-1993). Vancouver will renew its series with former division rivals Montreal and Toronto.
This season, the top four teams in each division will qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs, with inter-divisional play in the first two rounds of postseason action. Now, let’s get to our North Division NHL betting predictions!
Toronto Maple Leafs
The Leafs went 36-25-9 last season to finish second to Boston in the Atlantic division. Now, Toronto is favored to win the North Division, based mostly on the fact that Toronto has a perennially-powerful offense. The Leafs finished last season ranked a stellar third in scoring, but 26th in goals allowed. Toronto was eliminated in five games by Columbus in the qualifying round, but added some nice depth to their already potent group of offensive-minded forwards. If goalie Frederik Andersen can bounce back from the worst season of his career, Toronto’s loaded roster should be more than enough to help the Maple Leafs finish first in the North Division!
The Jets went 37-28-6 last season to finish fourth in the Central Division while ranking 17th in scoring (3.0 gpg) and 10th in goals allowed (2.8 gpg). Winnipeg lost to Calgary in four games in the qualifying round, but that result was hard to find fault with seeing as how elite forwards Mark Scheifele and Patrik Laine were lost to to injury after just one game. The good news is that the Jets added veteran center Paul Stastny and have the reigning Vezina Trophy winner in net in Connor Hellebuyck.
The Oilers went 37-25-9 a year ago to finish second to Vegas in the Pacific Division. Despite having two of the game’s best offensive players in former league MVP and No. 1 overall draft pick Connor McDavid (34 goals, 97 points) and Leon Draisaitl (43 goals, 110 points), Edmonton finished an identical 15th in scoring (3.1 gpg) and goals allowed (3.0 gpg). The Oilers made some under the radar signing this offseason by adding veteran Tyson Barrie and two-way center in Kyle Turris. A lot of Edmonton’s success could depend on the play of veteran goalie Mikko Koskinen who will be in net for his first full season after going 18-13-3 with a 2.75 goals-against-average and .917 save percentage.
The Canadiens went 31-31-9 last season to finish fifth in the Atlantic division. Montreal finished an identical 19th in scoring (2.9 gpg) and goals allowed (3.1 gpg), but managed to take Philadelphia six games before bowing out of last season’s playoffs in the opening round. The Habs made bold moves in the offseason by trading away Max Domi for Josh Anderson while signing Jake Allen to backup veteran net-minder Carey Price who has started 60-plus games in two of the last three full years.
Calgary went 36-27-7 to finish third in the Pacific Division. The Flames finished an uninspiring 20th in scoring (2.9 gpg) and 17th in goals allowed (3.1 gpg) after firing head coach Bill Peters early last season. While Calgary got past a banged up Winnipeg team in the qualifying round, the Flames fell to Dallas in the opening round. The good news is that Calgary made a series of stunning offseason moves by acquiring a trio of former Vancouver Canucks in starting goaltender Jacob Markstrom, defenseman Chris Tanev and winger Josh Leivo. Still, the Flames need bounce-back season from Johnny Gaudreau and Sean Monahan if they want to experience any kind of postseason success.
The Canucks went 36-27-6 last season to finish fourth in the Pacific Division. Vancouver finished an impressive eighth in scoring (3.2 gpg) and modest 20th in goals allowed (3.1 gpg) and took perennially-powerful Vegas to seven games before bowing out of the playoffs in seven games in the second round of the playoffs. Still, the Canucks need to improve defensively after allowing the fourth most shots in the NHL last season. The bad news is that Vancouver lost MVP goaltender Jacob Markstrom and will have former Caps net-minder Braden Holtby in his place this season, following the worst season of his career.
Ottawa went 25-34-12 last season while finishing an ugly 25th in scoring (2.7 gpg) and even more discouraging 30th in goals allowed (3.4 gpg). The Senators made a bunch of offseason moves and will have the third overall pick in the draft on ice in 19-year-old winger Tim Stutzle, but this team has too far to climb to challenge anyone – for anything – in 2021.
NHL Betting News
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
Ottawa Senators Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Ottawa Senators Game Odds, Senators Live Odds, This Weeks Ottawa Senators team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Ottawa team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Ottawa Odds the Senators Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Ottawa NHL News & other info on the Ottawa Senators. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Ottawa Senators Today!
- NHL 2021 North Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith one week of NHL action in the record books, it’s time for some expert hockey predictions on the NHL’s newly realigned North Division. With that in mind, let’s jump right into action so you can continue betting against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: North Division The North Division marks a return to the NHL’s rivalry roots as Read More
- Senators vs Penguins NHL Hockey Odds & TV InfoThe Ottawa Senators very rarely win in Pittsburgh and are big underdogs on the Mybookie NHL odds to do so on Tuesday even though the Penguins are in a bit of a funk right now. Let’s see how the NHL odds will be for the Senators vs Penguins. Senators vs Penguins NHL Hockey Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7 Read More
- Senators vs Blue Jackets 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsWith the end of the NHL regular season now in sight, we have a very good idea about which teams might be ready to make a serious playoff run. There is still plenty of time for fortunes to change, though, with the potential for change coming today at the trade deadline. A few teams have already made some moves that Read More
- Senators vs Sabres 2020 NHL Odds, Preview & PickMajor advantage to the Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday when they host the Ottawa Senators as Buffalo is extremely well-rested while Ottawa is playing its second game in 24 hours. The Sabres will be sizable favorites on the NHL odds. How to Bet Senators vs Sabres 2020 NHL Odds, Preview & Pick When: Tuesday, 7 PM ET Where: KeyBank Center TV: Read More
- Senators vs Red Wings 2020 NHL Odds, Preview & PredictionThe Detroit Red Wings are one of the marquee franchises in the NHL and one its most successful all-time. However, the 2019-20 Red Wings might be the worst team in franchise history. Detroit hasn’t been favored often this season but should be on the Mybookie NHL odds Friday against the visiting Ottawa Senators. How to Bet Senators vs Red Wings Read More
- Senators vs Rangers NHL Lines, Game Preview & AnalysisThe Ottawa Senators and New York Rangers might both be eliminated from this season’s playoffs, but both teams will be looking to finish up the 2018-19 regular season on a positive note when they square off in a mid-week matchup on Wednesday. Now, let’s find out which team is offering the best value in this clash of Eastern Conference counterparts. Read More
- Senators vs Maple Leafs NHL Lines & Betting PredictionThe lowly Ottawa Senators and elite Toronto Maple Leafs are clearly at polar opposite ends of the NHL spectrum. Ottawa has the worst record in the NHL right now while Toronto is undeniably one of the top contenders to represent the Eastern Conference in this season’s Stanley Cup finals. With the Sens struggling mightily and the Leafs looking to put Read More
- Senators vs Ducks NHL Lines & Betting PredictionThe Ottawa Senators hopes to shed their worst team in the NHL label on Wednesday night when they battle the Anaheim Ducks at the Honda Center. At 15-23-5, it’s hard to argue that the Senators aren’t terrible. But, Anaheim has been playing awful lately. Will that open the door for a big Ottawa win? Senators vs Ducks NHL Lines & Read More
- Ottawa vs New Jersey NHL Odds & Betting AnalysisOttawa has a chance to get to .500 in a matchup with the New Jersey Devils on Friday night. The Senators have a 15-16-4 record, which is much better than many hockey analysts thought they’d be before the season started. The Devils won’t just lay down and let the Senators get to even, though. Check out analysis and odds when Read More
- Top NHL Betting Games & Previews for Opening Week
- Ottawa At Pittsburgh NHL Winning Predictions For Game 7
- Pittsburgh At Ottawa NHL Game 6 Winning Favorites
- Pittsburgh at Ottawa NHL Playoffs Odds & Game 4 Preview
- NHL Expert Predictions For Pittsburgh At Ottawa Game 4
- NHL Betting Picks For Pittsburgh At Ottawa Game 3
- Ottawa At Pittsburgh NHL Game 2 Winning Predictions
- Ottawa Senators 2017 NHL Betting Analysis
- Stanley Cup Playoffs, Senators at Penguins Game 1 Betting Prediction
- NHL Game 6 Expert Picks Ottawa At New York
- NHL Game 5 Free Picks New York At Ottawa
- NHL Game 4 Free Picks For Ottawa At New York
- Senators vs Rangers Game 3 NHL Odds, Game Info and Prediction
- New York At Ottawa NHL Game 2 Expert Picks
- NHL Game 1 Expert Picks For New York At Ottawa
- NHL Game 5 Free Picks Boston At Ottawa
- NHL Game 1 Free Picks For The Boston At Ottawa Match
- Ottawa at Minnesota NHL Odds, Free Pick & TV Info
Sports in Canada
Province of Ontario
Province of Quebec
Province of British Columbia
Ottawa Senators Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.