There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
ottawa senators Standings
ottawa senators Injuries
ottawa senators Schedule
Most recent posts
ottawa senators Twitter
Senators vs Rangers NHL Lines, Game Preview & Analysis
The Ottawa Senators and New York Rangers might both be eliminated from this season’s playoffs, but both teams will be looking to finish up the 2018-19 regular season on a positive note when they square off in a mid-week matchup on Wednesday. Now, let’s find out which team is offering the best value in this clash of Eastern Conference counterparts.
Senators vs Rangers NHL Lines, Game Preview & Analysis
- When: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- TV: MSG
- Stream: NHL.tv
- Opening NHL Odds: NY Rangers -170/Ottawa +155 (total 6)
Why Bet On Ottawa?
The Senators have nothing left to play for, but they’ve been playing some decent hockey in winning five of their last nine games despite falling to high-scoring Tampa Bay 5-2 on Monday night. Brady Tkachuk scored in the first period for the Senators while Max Veronneau lit the lamp in the third period. Unfortunately, goalie Craig Anderson allowed all five goals on 26 shots to get the loss to fall to 17-25-4 on the season.
Tkachuk, the fourth overall pick in last year’s draft, has scored five times in his last seven games to surpass former star Alexandre Daigle for the most goals by a teenager in franchise history.
“He came in really wanting to prove that he was capable of playing in the league,” interim coach Marc Crawford said. “Everything we give him, he takes and just tries to implement his own identity on to the areas that we gave him. What I like most about him is he doesn’t waste any shifts.”
Ottawa ranks 16th in scoring (3.0 gpg) and an awful 31st in goals allowed (3.6 gpg).
- Goals: 2.96
- Shots: 29.68
- PP/PK Percentage: 20.37
- Goals: 3.67
- Shots: 35.90
- PP/PK Percentage: 20.38
Why Bet On The NY Rangers?
The Rangers had their modest two-game winning streak snapped in their 4-2 loss to New Jersey on Monday. Brett Howden and Filip Chytill lit the lamp for New York but goalie Henrik Lundqvist allowed three goals allowed on 40 shots to get stuck with the loss.
“The thing that surprised me was how intense the game was for two teams out of the playoffs,” New York coach David Quinn said
Forward Pavel Buchnevich was forced to sit out as part of the concussion protocol, bringing his career-best eight-game point streak to a halt.
“We kept him out for precautionary reasons, but there’s a pretty good chance you’ll see him Wednesday,” Quinn said.
The Rangers average a paltry 2.7 goals per game (23rd) while allowing 3.3 goals per contest defensively (24th).
- Goals: 2.78
- Shots: 29.22
- PP/PK Percentage: 19.64
- Goals: 3.32
- Shots: 33.68
- PP/PK Percentage: 22.05
Senators vs Rangers NHL Betting Trends
- Ottawa is 6-15 SU in its last 21 games
- Ottawa is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
- Ottawa is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- NY Rangers is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
- NY Rangers is 4-14 SU in its last 18 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Rangers’s last 5 games
Expert Analysis and Prediction
The Senators have won three of the last four meetings against New York, but they’ve also gone a disgraceful 18-57 in their last 75 road games, an uninspiring 13-31 in their last 44 games following a loss of 3 or more goals and 16-36 in their last 52 overall. Conversely, New York has gone 46-22 in their last 68 games against a team with a winning percentage below .400 while also going 35-17 in their last 52 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.
With nothing left to play for, I say back New York to get the narrow win because they’re playing at home and the home team has dominated in this Eastern Conference rivalry by going 14-2 in the last 16 meetings.
Pick: NY Rangers 4 Ottawa 3
Ottawa Senators Odds
2019 Ottawa Senators Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Ottawa Senators (1992–present)
|Arena||Canadian Tire Centre|
|Conference Titles||1 (2006–07)|
Ottawa Senators Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Ottawa Senators Game Odds, Senators Live Odds, This Weeks Ottawa Senators team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Ottawa team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Ottawa Odds the Senators Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Ottawa NHL News & other info on the Ottawa Senators. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Ottawa Senators Today!
- NHL Betting Picks For Pittsburgh At Ottawa Game 3
- Ottawa At Pittsburgh NHL Game 2 Winning Predictions
- Ottawa Senators 2017 NHL Betting Analysis
- Stanley Cup Playoffs, Senators at Penguins Game 1 Betting Prediction
- NHL Game 6 Expert Picks Ottawa At New York
- NHL Game 5 Free Picks New York At Ottawa
- NHL Game 4 Free Picks For Ottawa At New York
- Senators vs Rangers Game 3 NHL Odds, Game Info and Prediction
- New York At Ottawa NHL Game 2 Expert Picks
- NHL Game 1 Expert Picks For New York At Ottawa
- NHL Game 5 Free Picks Boston At Ottawa
- NHL Game 1 Free Picks For The Boston At Ottawa Match
- Ottawa at Minnesota NHL Odds, Free Pick & TV Info
- Pittsburgh at Ottawa Odds, Free Pick & TV Info
- Ottawa At Boston Odds, Free Pick & TV Info
- Pittsburgh vs Ottawa Free NHL Pick
- Ottawa Senators Vs Winnipeg Jets NHL Odds Analysis
- Anaheim Ducks Vs Ottawa Senators NHL Betting Preview
Sports Teams in Ottawa and the Province of Ontario
Ottawa Senators Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2019 Current NHL Betting Lines
Eastern Conference NHL Teams
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Reviews
I like my bookie because the betting is easy to use.
My only complaint is about the payout process because it charges a lot of fee for sending money. Other then that I like the user mobile friendly interface and customer service is excellent.
My bookie is a awesome book very good odds and quick payouts really can’t complain !
Great place for online betting!
So I have been using this site for about a month now amd its been great! At first I was skeptical from my first withdrawal but realized the company wanted to be thorough to identify me before payout. All has been fast and accurate since. Quick payments through bitcoin. I have bet on MLB and the NBA so far and look forward to the NFL season.