San Antonio Spurs Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Spurs Championship Betting
10/19 - 05:00 AM
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
san antonio spurs SCHEDULE
san antonio spurs STANDINGS
san antonio spurs Roster
san antonio spurs Injuries
Most recent posts
San Antonio Spurs Odds
2021 San Antonio Spurs Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Dallas Chaparrals: 1967–1970, 1971–1973 (ABA) |
Texas Chaparrals: 1970–1971 (ABA)
San Antonio Spurs: 1973–1976 (ABA) | 1976–present (NBA)
|Championships||5 (1999, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2014)|
|Conference titles||6 (1999, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2013, 2014)|
Spurs vs Grizzlies NBA Play-In Tournament | 2021 NBA Betting Odds
The first Western Conference NBA play-in tournament game Wednesday is the 10th-seeded San Antonio Spurs at the No. 9 Memphis Grizzlies. The loser’s season is over, while the winner probably will visit No. 8 Golden State on Friday for the final spot in the playoffs.
How to Bet Spurs at Grizzlies NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: FedExForum
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
Memphis leads the season series 2-1 but the teams haven’t played since way back on Feb. 1, a Grizzlies 133-102 win in San Antonio. All 10 Grizzlies who played had at least one assist and Memphis had nine players score in double figures. The Spurs pulled their starters and key reserves midway through the fourth quarter with the Grizzlies up 111-90.
While the Play-In games are separate from the postseason, the Grizzlies and Spurs have met five different times in the NBA Playoffs, most recently in the 2017 Western Conference First Round. Memphis memorably upset San Antonio in the first round in 2011, becoming the second eight-seed in NBA history to defeat a one-seed in a seven-game series.
Why Bet on San Antonio? | 2021 NBA Betting OddsDue to injuries, COVID and the release of former star LaMarcus Aldridge, the Spurs have started 13 players and used 14 starting lineups in the shortened season. They lost 10 of 12 since Derrick White went down with an ankle injury but still managed to make the play-in game. Their biggest concern is 3-point shooting. San Antonio is 29th in made 3s per game and 23rd in 3-point percentage.
The Spurs closed the regular season with a fourth straight loss Sunday, 123-121 at home to Phoenix. Jakob Poeltl double-doubled with 17 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks in 30 minutes vs. the Suns. DeMar DeRozan scored 23 points to go along with four assists and three rebounds across 25 minutes. DeRozan played just under six minutes in the second half, as he was limited heading into the play-in tournament. He averaged 6.9 assists per game in the regular season, a new career high.
The Spurs had Dejounte Murray (lower back), Rudy Gay (sore right heel) and Lonnie Walker IV (sore left quad) in action, but they still couldn’t beat the depleted Suns. Patty Mills didn’t play for San Antonio but will here.
San Antonio was one of two teams (Indiana was the other) with a winning record (19-17) on the road and a losing record (14-22) at home. The Spurs had the second biggest differential between their record against the 15 teams that finished at or below .500 (22-11, 0.667) and their record against the 15 teams that finished above .500 (11-28, 0.282).
They were the league’s best second quarter team (+10.8 points per 100 possessions). The Spurs are averaging 11.4 turnovers, the fourth-lowest team average for a single season in NBA history. They had 13 different leading scorers this season which is tied for the second most leaders in franchise history. The franchise recorded for leading scorers is 15 different players set during the 2017-18 season.
Why Bet on Memphis? | 2021 NBA Betting OddsThe Grizzlies’ biggest star is second-year point guard Ja Morant, but an argument can be made that center Jonas Valanciunas was the Grizzlies’ MVP during the regular season. He averaged 17.1 points per game while ranking third in the league in rebounding (12.5) and double-doubles (49). Valanciunas set career highs for rebounds (franchise-record 12.5), offensive rebounds (4.1), defensive rebounds (8.4), double-doubles (49, 3rd) and field goal percentage (.592) in his ninth NBA season.
Memphis has dominated near the basket this season, leading the NBA in paint points per game and second-chance points per game. They are the fourth team over the past 25 seasons to lead the league in both during the same season.
The Grizzlies ranked third in turnover differential, committing 1.5 fewer per game than their opponents. (The Spurs ranked second at -1.8 per game.) Memphis tied for the second most losses (they were 37-12) after leading by double-digits. They were also 0-22 after trailing by 15 points or more. Sacramento (0-23) was the only other team without a win in a game it trailed by at least 15 points.
The Grizzlies set franchise records this season for points per game (113.3) and offensive rating (111.7). The Grizzlies ranked tied for third in the league in assists per game (franchise-record tying 26.9). Memphis recorded 30+ assists 25 times this season after setting a franchise record with 20 games of 30+ assists in 2019-20. The Grizzlies went 22-3 this season when reaching 30+ assists.
Memphis had a five-game winning streak snapped in the season finale, a 113-101 loss at Golden State. Valanciunas had 29 points and 16 rebounds for the Grizzlies. Morant added 16 points and nine assists. Memphis finished 20-16 on the road, the third-highest road winning percentage in franchise history (.585 in 2012-13 and 2014-15).
Grizzlies head coach Taylor Jenkins spent six seasons (2007-13) with the Spurs organization, joining the basketball operations department in 2007.
- Grizzlies 113, Spurs 110
NBA Betting News
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
San Antonio Spurs Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest San Antonio Spurs Game Odds, Spurs Live Odds, This Weeks San Antonio Spurs team totals, spreads and lines. The latest San Antonio team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Spurs Winning the NBA Championship, San Antonio NBA News & other info on the San Antonio Spurs. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the San Antonio Spurs Today!
- Spurs vs Grizzlies NBA Play-In Tournament | 2021 NBA Betting Odds The first Western Conference NBA play-in tournament game Wednesday is the 10th-seeded San Antonio Spurs at the No. 9 Memphis Grizzlies. The loser’s season is over, while the winner probably will visit No. 8 Golden State on Friday for the final spot in the playoffs. How to Bet Spurs at Grizzlies NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7:30 PM Read More
- San Antonio Spurs vs Utah Jazz | NBA Betting Lines It’s a potential Western Conference first-round playoff preview when the Utah Jazz host the San Antonio Spurs for the second game in a row on Wednesday. The Jazz rather easily won the first Monday and will be big favorites again on the NBA odds. It’s the lone national TV game of the night. How to Bet Spurs at Jazz NBA Read More
- NBA News & Rumors: 4 Spurs Players Test Positive on COVID-19 It has been another busy week in the NBA, with the Utah Jazz slowly but surely emerging as a surprise threat in the Western Conference, while the Philadelphia 76ers continue to hold sway in the East. While the action continues on the court, there is also a lot to report off the hardwood, with roster moves, COVID tests, and injuries, Read More
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs 12/23/2020 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends The Memphis Grizzlies (0-0) are at home in Southwest Division action against the San Antonio Spurs (0-0) on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET. The Grizzlies are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is 231.5.Betting Information Grizzlies vs Spurs Betting Information Favorite Spread Favorite Spread Read More
- NBA Betting News & Rumors for the 2020 Season Okay MYBookie NBA betting faithful, while the ongoing NBA playoffs are hotter than fish grease right now, there’s a lot going on around the league that could affect every team in the league and their respective chances of winning next season’s NBA championship. From coaches on the proverbial hot seat to players that could be traded and those that will Read More
- Spurs 112 vs Jazz 118 Result Thursday Basketball Score San Antonio Spurs vs Utah Jazz Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Jazz defeated the San Antonio Spurs 118-112 on Thursday in the final game for both teams before the NBA playoffs. Rayjon Tucker scored a career-high 18 points to lead the Utah Jazz to a victory over the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday. San Read More
- Rockets 105 vs Spurs 123 Result Tuesday Basketball Score Houston Rockets vs San Antonio Spurs Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Spurs pretty much ahd their postseason hopes very much on the line on Tuesday afternoon, but at the end, they took care of business against the Rockets with a 123-105 victory that moved the team to 5-2 in the NBA bubble and 32-38 Read More
- Spurs 122 vs Pelicans 113 Result Sunday Basketball Score San Antonio Spurs vs New Orleans Pelicans Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores Things were looking easy for the Spurs in the first half and the first few minutes of the second, but with Derrick White injury, things got tough but were able to hold on and win the game keeping alive their hunt for their Read More
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. San Antonio Spurs: August 9, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends The Pelicans are favored by 3 points as they prepare to face off against the Spurs on Sunday. …
- Jazz 111 vs Spurs 119 Result Friday Basketball Score
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Utah Jazz: August 7, 2020 NBA Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Nuggets 132 vs Spurs 126 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Sacramento Kings vs. San Antonio Spurs: July 31, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Spurs 130 vs 76ers 132 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs: August 2, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. San Antonio Spurs: August 3, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Spurs 108 vs Grizzlies 106 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Kings 120 vs Spurs 129 Result Friday Basketball Score
- NBA Odds & Picks – Complete Betting Guide for Week 1
- NBA Betting – Preseason Games of the Day
- Mavericks 109 vs Spurs 119 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Mavericks vs Spurs 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Spurs 129 vs Cavaliers 132 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Spurs 120 vs Nets 139 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Spurs 104 vs Hornets 103 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Pacers 116 vs Spurs 111 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Magic 113 vs Spurs 114 Result Saturday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
San Antonio Spurs Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines