Portland Trail Blazers Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Trail Blazers Championship Betting
10/19 - 05:00 AM
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
portland trail blazers SCHEDULE
portland trail blazers STANDINGS
portland trail blazers Roster
portland trail blazers Injuries
Most recent posts
Portland Trail Blazers Odds
2021 Portland Trail Blazers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Portland Trail Blazers: 1970–present|
|Conference titles||3 1977, 1990, 1992|
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 6 | Betting Odds for NBA
Despite an incredible performance from superstar Damian Lillard, the Portland Trail Blazers came up short in double overtime at Denver in Game 5 of their Western Conference playoff series. The Blazers are home NBA betting favorites for Game 6 on Thursday, however, to force a Game 7.
How to Bet Nuggets at Trail Blazers NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Moda Center
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
Why Bet on Denver? | Betting Odds for NBA
The Nuggets won a crazy Game 5 at home on Tuesday, 147-140 in double overtime at home. Michael Porter Jr’s 3-pointer from the left corner the net with 1:33 left in the second overtime proved the game-winner. Nikola Jokic tied it at 140 with a layup and Porter broke the tie with a 3 from the left corner with 1:33 left off a great pass from Jokic.
The Nuggets jumped out to a 14-1 lead after a Facundo Campazzo free throw with 7:06 remaining in the first quarter and led by as much as 21 points after a Markus Howard three-pointer with 7:01 remaining in the second quarter. Though the Blazers fought back and made the game more than interesting, Denver showed resilience and took a 3-2 lead.
Jokic came up one assist shy of a triple-double with a line of 38 points on 14-of-31 shooting, 11 rebounds, nine assists and four blocks. While he has yet to have a triple-double in this series — a feat he accomplished 16 times during the regular season – he has double-doubled in three of his five games vs. the Blazers. Jokic has scored at least 34 points in four of his five postseason games thus far.
Porter Jr. bounced back from Saturday’s lackluster performance in Game 4 to score 26 points on 10-of-13 shooting (3-of-5 3-pointers) and added 12 rebounds and three assists in Game 5. Porter has now scored at least 15 points in four of his five playoff games and has scored at least 25 points in two of those contests.
With injuries to Jamal Murray (season-ending) and Will Barton III, the Nuggets have been searching for a third scorer to complement their two remaining stars in Jokic and Porter Jr. They found a third, fourth and fifth option Tuesday. The rise in production from Monte Morris (28 points), Austin Rivers (18), Aaron Gordon (14) was very important.
Morris took advantage of an extended run to post a season-high scoring output, and the point guard played a big role in the team’s win despite not starting. He was huge in the second half, scoring 14 points, and got his team going in OT with a three at the start of the first overtime.
Denver outrebounded the Blazers 52-45 and had 23 second-chance points to Portland’s nine.
Why Bet on Portland? | Betting Odds for NBADamian Lillard put on quite the show in Tuesday’s loss. Lillard’s 3-pointer with three seconds left in regulation tied it at 121, capping a 22-point comeback. His 3 with 6.4 seconds left in the first overtime tied it at 135 and that capped Portland’s comeback from a quick nine-point deficit in the extra period after Denver hit a trio of 3s.
Lillard’s finished with a franchise playoff record 55 points and NBA playoff record 12 3-pointers. He eclipsed the mark of 11 set by Golden State’s Klay Thompson at Oklahoma City on May 28, 2016. He also had 10 assists and six rebound to become the 4th player in NBA history to record a 50-point, 10-assist game in the postseason, joining Russell Westbrook, Sleepy Floyd and Jerry West. Lillard was the first player in NBA history with at least 50 points, 10 assists and 10 three-pointers in a game, regular season or playoffs.
He is averaging 35.6 points per game in the current series and has scored at least 34 points in four of the five games thus far. The star point guard lacked support in this game, as no other Portland player reached the 20-point plateau.
CJ McCollum had 18 points, seven rebounds and seven assists but committed a costly turnover when he stepped out of bounds late in the second overtime, and he also struggled from the field — he needed 22 shots just to reach the 18-point outlet.
Robert Covington had 19 points and 11 rebounds. Covington had his best performance of the series, scoring in double figures for the first time since May 13, and just the third time since the start of May. Covington might have missed a dunk that could’ve changed the game in the second overtime, but he still ended as the Blazers’ second-highest scorer while also managing a double-double.
Too many times this series, the Blazers have come out flat and dug themselves into a deep, daunting hole. In Game 5, the Nuggets came off the tip with a 10-0 run and continued to build on that throughout the first half. At one point, they led by 22 points.
- Nuggets are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 Thursday games.
- Nuggets are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Nuggets are 11-5-1 ATS in their last 17 playoff games as an underdog.
- Trail Blazers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss.
- Trail Blazers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games as a home favorite.
- Nuggets are 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings in Portland.
- Blazers 117, Nuggets 114
NBA Betting News
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
Portland Trail Blazers Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Portland Trail Blazers Game Odds, Trail Blazers Live Odds, This Weeks Portland Trail Blazers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Portland team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Trail Blazers Winning the NBA Championship, Portland NBA News & other info on the Portland Trail Blazers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Portland Trail Blazers Today!
- Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 6 | Betting Odds for NBADespite an incredible performance from superstar Damian Lillard, the Portland Trail Blazers came up short in double overtime at Denver in Game 5 of their Western Conference playoff series. The Blazers are home NBA betting favorites for Game 6 on Thursday, however, to force a Game 7. How to Bet Nuggets at Trail Blazers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Blazers vs Nuggets Game 2 | NBA Betting AnalysisHome-court advantage is already gone for the Denver Nuggets in their Western Conference playoff series vs. Portland after the Blazers won Game 1 in the Mile High City. However, the Nuggets are short home favourites for Game 2 on Monday. How to Bet Blazers at Nuggets NBA Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 10 PM ET Where: Ball Arena TV: Read More
- Blazers vs Jazz | NBA Betting LinesThe Portland Trail Blazers are battling to stay out of the Western Conference play-in tournament, while the Utah Jazz are trying to finish as the conference’s top seed. The teams close their regular-season series on Wednesday night from Salt Lake City with the NBA odds dependent on Utah’s Donovan Mitchell and Mike Conley and whether they return from injury. How Read More
- Blazers vs Pacers | NBA Betting AnalysisBoth the Portland Trail Blazers and Indiana Pacers are trying to avoid the play-in tournament in their respective conferences and earn their way directly into the NBA playoffs. The teams close their season series on Tuesday night from Indianapolis with Portland likely favored on the NBA odds, depending on injuries How to Bet Trail Blazers at Pacers NBA Odds & Read More
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisIt’s a potential first-round Western Conference playoff preview when Kawhi Leonard and the Los Angeles Clippers visit the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday – the NBA odds will be determined on whether Blazers All-Star Damian Lillard is able to return from a hamstring injury. How to Bet Clippers at Trail Blazers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 10 PM Read More
- Boston Celtics vs Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisOff a surprising win in Denver, the Boston Celtics continue their Western Conference road trip on Tuesday with a national TV game against All-Star Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers, who are short favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Celtics at Trail Blazers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 10 PM ET Where: Moda Center TV: Read More
- NBA Betting Predictions: Heat Vs Trail Blazers Expert AnalysisThe Miami Heat and Portland Trail Blazers will both look to avoid falling any further in their respective conference standings when they square off at AmericanAirlines Arena on Thursday night. One week ago, both teams were in fourth place in their conference standings. Following a pair of losses for the Blazers and four straight defeats for the struggling Heat, Portland Read More
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Utah Jazz: 12/23/2020 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and TrendsNorthwest Division foes meet when the Portland Trail Blazers (0-0) host the Utah Jazz (0-0) at Moda Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 23, 2020. The Jazz are 1-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 229.Betting Information Trail Blazers vs Jazz Betting Information Favorite Spread Read More
- Blazers 122 vs Lakers 131 Saturday Basketball Playoff Score Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Lakers Score NBA Result | NBA Playoffs Scores While the ultimate objective is to win a title, LeBron James said the Los Angeles Lakers achieved a key goal against the Portland Trail Blazers and it wasn’t simply to win the first-round playoff series. Anthony Davis scored 43 points and LeBron James added 36 Read More
- 2020 NBA Finals Betting – Favorites to Win & More
- Trail Blazers Vs Lakers Odds & Pick – NBA Betting for August 26
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: August 26, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Lakers 135 vs Blazers 115 Monday Basketball Playoff Score
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: August 24, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Lakers 116 vs Blazers 108 Saturday Basketball Playoff Score
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: August 22, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Blazers 88 vs Lakers 111 Thursday Basketball Playoff Score
- NBA Betting – Winner Prediction of the Western Conference
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: August 20, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Blazers 100 vs Lakers 93 Result Tuesday Basketball Playoff Score
- 2020 NBA Finals Analysis: Underdogs Worth a Wager
- Western Conference Matchups Early Predictions – NBA Betting
- NBA Playoffs Odds & Analysis – Series Favorites
- NBA Playoffs Odds & Picks – Series Underdogs
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: August 18, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Grizzlies 122 vs Blazers 126 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Memphis Grizzlies: August 15, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
Bucks in the 2020 NBA Playoffs
The Milwaukee Bucks have experienced one of their best seasons as a franchise. The Bucks were ranked as the number one team in the Eastern Conference, with a total of 60 games under their belt. The Buck’s current win percentage is .732, which is one of the highest that it’s been in years. The Greak Freak "Giannis Atetokounmpo" has been the MVP for both the Bucks and the entire leauge winning the coveted award.
Conference Finals Portland Eliminated by Golden State Warriors (4-0)
Round 2 Portland Beat Denver Nuggets (4-3)
Round 1 Portland Beat Oklahoma City Thunder (4-1)
Sports in the State of Oregon
Portland Trail Blazers Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines