There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
orlando magic Roster
orlando magic STANDINGS
orlando magic Injuries
orlando magic SCHEDULE
Most recent posts
orlando magic Twitter
Magic vs Raptors NBA Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview & Prediction
The underdog Orlando Magic look to stave off elimination when they battle the Toronto Raptors at the Scotiabank Arena on Tuesday, April 23. After losing the first game, Toronto has won the last three games in the series, they can move on with a win over the Magic tonight. Check out NBA Playoffs betting odds, analysis, and a free pick for Magic-Raptors Game 5.
Magic vs Raptors Game 5 2019 NBA Playoffs Odds
- When: Tuesday, April 23 at 7:00pm ET
- Where: Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON, CA
- TV: NBA TV
- Radio: Orlando / Toronto
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- ATS Odds: Raptors -11 ½ (total 206)
Why Orlando Magic are a good bet at +11 ½
Although Orlando has lost 3 in a row in the series, the Magic has played well enough in two games during this round one series to give their backers confidence. In Game 1, they upset the Toronto Raptors on the moneyline 104-101.
The key point in that Game 1 victory was a 32-19 Orlando second quarter. That victory was impressive and only losing to the Raptors by 5, 93-98, was also impressive. Orlando made a furious rally in the fourth quarter that fell just short. Both games show that even if the Magic won’t win on Tuesday, they’ve got a shot to cover.
- Points/G: 107.3
- Field Goal %: 45.4
- 3-Point %: 35.6
- Free Throw %: 78.2
- Rebounds/G: 45.4
- Points/G: 106.6
- Field Goal %: 45.6
- 3-Point %: 34.7
- Free Throw %: 77.8
- Rebounds/G: 44.6
Why Toronto Raptors are a good bet at -11 ½
The Raptors have put together a couple of magnificent performances during his series. They beat Orlando 111-82 in Game 2 by holding the Magic to 37% from the field and 26.5% from three.
In their 107-85 Game 4 win, Toronto held the Orlando Magic to 42% from the field and 21.2% from three. When Toronto has their defense going, the Magic has no shot of keeping it close. The Raptors should most definitely have their defense going on April 23. They’ll have a shot to not only win, but to also cover the large spread.
- Points/G: 114.4
- Field Goal %: 47.4
- 3-Point %: 36.6
- Free Throw %: 80.4
- Rebounds/G: 45.2
- Points/G: 108.4
- Field Goal %: 44.9
- 3-Point %: 34.5
- Free Throw %: 76.5
- Rebounds/G: 44.8
NBA Playoffs Betting Trends for Orlando Magic vs Toronto Raptors
- Magic are 5-0 in their last 5 games following an ATS loss
- Magic are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss
- Magic are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games overall
- Raptors are 7-1 in their last 8 games playing on 1 days rest
- Raptors are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games overall
- Raptors are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 Tuesday games
Magic vs Raptors Game 5 Final Analysis
When Orlando’s played well, it’s because they’ve shot well. The Magic are a pretty good defensive team, but they’ve had trouble containing Kyle Lowry, Kawhi Leonard, and the rest of the Toronto Raptors.
When Orlando does play defense, though, they can keep it close. Although the Raptors dominated them in Game 4, Toronto’s damage happened in the second quarter when they outscored Orlando 30-16 and in the fourth when they outscored Orlando 25-15.
Unfortunately for Orlando, the fourth quarter in Game 4 is the key. The Magic tried to slow the game pace down and couldn’t. Toronto’s on fire offensively. They’ll beat the Magic and cover.
NBA Playoffs Betting Pick: Raptors -11 ½
Orlando Magic Odds
2019 Orlando Magic Headlines, Best Lines
- Magic vs Raptors NBA Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raptors vs Magic 2019 NBA Playoffs Odds & Predictions for Game 3
- Magic vs Raptors 2019 NBA Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 2
- Magic vs Pistons NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Magic vs Wizards NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Warriors vs Magic NBA Betting Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Magic vs Jazz NBA Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Magic at Timberwolves NBA Spread & Pick
- Bulls vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Prediction in Mexico City
- How to Bet Sixers at Magic NBA Game Prediction
- Orlando At Houston NBA Lines, Free Pick & TV Info
- 2017 NBA Expert Picks: Atlanta At Orlando
- Orlando vs Indiana NBA Odds Analysis
- Bet on the Orlando vs Brooklyn NBA Spread
- Chicago Bulls Vs Orlando Magic NBA Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- How To Bet The Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Spread
- Chicago vs Orlando NBA Betting Pick
- Bet on Orlando vs Dallas NBA Lines
Orlando Magic Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Orlando Magic Game Odds, Magic Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Orlando team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Orlando Magic.
Sports Teams in Orlando and the State of Florida
Orlando Magic Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NBA Basketball Odds | 2019 Current NBA Betting Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
Excellent To Date
Premier adult entertainment, it is difficult to find high quality sites in this industry like MB.
Definitely the best out there
I’ll certainly give MyBookie 5 stars as they are the best and most comprehensive online booking site available. I definitely have had several issues in the past with promo codes specifically during deposits but the service desk chat messaging is always quick and very helpful. All in all Mybookie will continue to be my go-to site!
They Really Do Pay-Out
After being screwed by POSH and a few others, I’m always a little skeptical when it comes to online gambling. But MyBookie has already paid me three times. ANd other than a few hoops, caused by mothering banks, it’s all been a positive!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Mark, We’re so glad that we’ve provided a positive experience so far! If you ever need our help, feel free to contact us.