st louis blues Roster
st louis blues Injuries
st louis blues SCHEDULE
Most recent posts
louis blues Twitter
2019 Stanley Cup Finals Betting Preview
Game 1 of the 2019 Stanley Cup Finals takes place on Monday, May 21. This year’s Stanley Cup Finals is a battle between the Boston Bruins and the St. Louis Blues. Boston heads into the Stanley Cup on a roll. Are the Bruins likely to continue that roll? How will the Blues fare as a major underdog? Check out Stanley Cup Playoff series betting odds, analysis, and a free pick between the Bruins and Blues!
2019 Stanley Cup Finals Betting Preview
- When: May 27 – June 12
- Where: TD Garden, Boston, MA & Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO
2019 Stanley Cup Finals Odds
Why bet on the St. Louis Blues to win the Stanley Cup?
Although St. Louis head into the Stanley Cup a major underdog, a case can be made that the Blues battled the much tougher teams to make it to the Stanley Cup Finals. While Boston didn’t have to face Tampa Bay, the New York Islanders, Pittsburgh, or Washington, St. Louis had to beat some excellent teams in the Western Conference.
St. Louis had to get by Winnipeg, a Central Division foe and a 2-seed, before facing tough Dallas. Then, they had to beat the San Jose Sharks, another 2-seed. Not only that, but St. Louis had to fight past a non-call hand pass that resulted in a Game 3 loss in the San Jose series.
The Blues are peaking at the right time. They have a real shot to upset Boston in the Stanley Cup Finals.
Why bet on the Boston Bruins to win the Stanley Cup?
Boston struggled with Columbus early on in the Conference Semifinals. Then in Game 4, they flipped the switch. Since Game 4 against Columbus, Boston hasn’t lost. They won 3 in a row versus the Blue Jackets. They swept the Carolina Hurricanes.
The Boston Bruins will ride a 7-game winning streak into their Stanley Cup Finals matchup with the St. Louis Blues. Their confidence is at an all time high while every player on the team is playing his best at the most important time of the season.
The Bruins are deserving favorites who appear driven to win the Cup. If they remain hot, St. Louis might not know what hit them.
2019 Stanley Cup Finals Analysis
We can throw stats out the window in this Stanley Cup. Both teams are great at shooting the puck. Both teams have excellent blue lines and both are well-coached. The real key could come down to odds.
Boston did get lucky to only have to face Columbus and Carolina after beating Toronto 4 games to 3 in the first round. Things might have turned out differently if the Tampa Bay Lightning had made it to the Conference Semifinals.
Although we must admit that the Bruins got lucky, that’s not to say they didn’t earn their Stanley Cup berth. They most definitely did, but they shouldn’t be such big favorites over the St. Louis Blues.
St. Louis is on almost as impressive of a roll as Boston is on. The Blues have gone 6-2 in their last 8. What’s really impressive is how St. Louis made all the right adjustments after losing 3-6 to San Jose in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals.
The Blues won’t quit during this series. Even if they get down 2 games to 0, they won’t quit. That makes St. Louis an excellent play at their above even money odds to win the 2019 Stanley Cup.
2019 Stanley Cup Finals Pick: St. Louis Blues +135
Saint Louis Blues Odds, 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Finals Odds
2019 St. Louis Blues Headlines, Vegas Lines Online
- 2019 Stanley Cup Finals Betting Preview
- Sharks vs Blues NHL Playoffs Game 6 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Blues vs Sharks NHL Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Sharks vs Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 4 Prediction
- Sharks vs Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 3
- Blues vs Sharks 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 2
- Sharks vs Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Game 1 Odds, Analysis and Pick
- 2019 Stanley Cup Conference Finals Betting Preview
- Updated 2019 Stanley Cup Odds, Conference Finals Preview & Predictions
- Stars vs Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 7 Prediction
- Stars vs Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines, Analysis & Prediction for Game 5
- Blues vs Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 4
- Blues vs Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Lines & Game 3 Prediction
- How to Bet Jets vs Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Spread & Game 6 Pick
- Blues vs Jets NHL Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Jets vs Blues 2019 NHL Playoffs Betting Spread & Game 4 Info
- Blues vs Jets NHL Playoffs Game 2 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Blues vs Jets 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 1 Prediction
- 2019 Stanley Cup Conference Winners Odds & Picks
- Flyers vs Blues NHL Odds, Preview & Expert Prediction
St. Louis Blues Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest St. Louis Blues Game Odds, Blues Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest St. Louis team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, News & other info on the St. Louis Blues.
Sports Teams in St. Louis and the State of Missouri
NCAA Teams | Division I
St. Louis Blues Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2019 Current NHL Betting Lines
Eastern Conference NHL Teams
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Reviews
Great sports book
Great variety of props and other betting lines. Always pays out in good amount of time.
Excellent To Date
Premier adult entertainment, it is difficult to find high quality sites in this industry like MB.
Definitely the best out there
I’ll certainly give MyBookie 5 stars as they are the best and most comprehensive online booking site available. I definitely have had several issues in the past with promo codes specifically during deposits but the service desk chat messaging is always quick and very helpful. All in all Mybookie will continue to be my go-to site!