Arizona Coyotes Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
10/12 - 05:00 PM
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
arizona coyotes Schedule
arizona coyotes Standings
arizona coyotes Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Arizona Coyotes Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Arizona Coyotes Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Arizona Coyotes (2014–present) |
Phoenix Coyotes (1996–2014)
Winnipeg Jets (1972–1979 (WHA) - 1979–1996 (NHL))
|Arena||Gila River Arena|
NHL 2021 West Division Expert Analysis & Predictions
With the 2020-21 NHL season entering its second week of play, it’s time to find out just what lies ahead in the NHL’s realigned West Division. That said, let’s get right to it so you can wager against their NHL odds.
2021 NHL Season Predictions: West Division
Los Angeles and San Jose will square off in the same division for a 29th consecutive season since the Sharks entered the NHL while Anaheim competes in the three-team California rivalry for the for the 22nd straight season. Los Angeles and St. Louis are back to being division rivals with the two franchise once part of the inaugural West Division for seven seasons beginning in 1967-68
Colorado rejoins a division with the three California teams after competing against the trio in the Pacific Division for their first three seasons in Denver (1995-96-1997-98). Phoenix and St. Louis will play in the same division for the first time since 1997-98 after five years as Central Division rivals.
The loaded West Division includes three teams that have reached the Stanley Cup Final in the past five seasons (St. Louis 2019, Vegas, 2018, San Jose, 2016). This season, the top four teams in each division will qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs, with inter-divisional play in the first two rounds of postseason action.
Vegas Golden Knights
- Additions: Alex Pietrangelo, Tomas Jurco, Carl Dahlstrom, Dylan Sikura
- Subtractions: Nick Cousins, Deryk Engelland, Jon Merrill, Nate Schmidt, Paul Stastny, Brandon Pirri
Vegas went 39-24-8 to finish atop the Pacific Division standings while ranking an identical 13th in scoring (3.2 gpg) and goals allowed (2.9 gpg). The Knights made a series of moves in the offseason as Paul Stastny bolted, but Alex Pietrangelo came on board. Vegas has a handful of underrated stars in Max Pacioretty, Mark Stone, Reilly Smith and Jonathan Marchessault, plus I love their net-minding duo of Robin Lehner and Marc-Andre Fleury. I like the Knights to finish atop the West in 2021, although they will be challenged.
- Additions: Kiefer Sherwood, Miikka Salomaki, Devon Toews, Kyle Burroughs, Brandon Saad, Dennis Gilbert
- Subtractions: Vladislav Namestnikov, A.J. Greer, Matt Nieto, Colin Wilson, Mark Barberio, Kevin Connauton, Michael Hutchinson, Nikita Zadorov, Anton Lindholm
Colorado went 42-20-8 last season to finish second in the Central Division while ranking a stellar fourth in scoring (3.4 gpg) and equally impressive sixth in goals allowed (2.7 gpg). The Avs made a bunch of roster-altering moves like adding Devin Toews and that will soften the blow of some of their losses. Center Nathan MacKinnon is a star that scored 35 goals and finished with 98 points and defenseman Cale Makar is elite at the back end. While most NHL experts are expecting Colorado to challenge for a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals, I’m not quite prepared to put them past Vegas – and possibly, a St. Louis team that won it all in 2019.
St. Louis Blues
- Additions: Torey Krug, Mike Hoffman, Steven Santini, Kyle Clifford
- Subtractions: Alex Pietrangelo, Troy Brouwer, Jay Bouwmeester, Jake Allen
The Blues went 42-19-10 to finish first in the Central Division while ranking a modest 14th in scoring (3.1 gpg) and a stellar fifth in goals allowed (2.7 gpg). St. Louis lost an elite star in Alex Pietrangelo, but their additions of Torey Krug and Mike Hoffman will be more than enough to overcome that departure. Goalie Jordan Binnington will need to show up every night after the Blues parted ways with Jake Allen, so that bears watching. Overall, I’m expecting St. Louis to challenge both, Vegas and Colorado for first place in the West, even if i do have the Blues finishing third!
- Additions: Cam Talbot, Dakota Mermis, Nick Bonino, Nick Bjugstad
- Subtractions: Alex Galchenyuk, Mikko Koivu, J.T. Brown, Luke Kunin, Devan Dubnyk, Ryan Donato
Minnesota 35-27-7 last season to finish sixth in the Central Division while ranking 12th in scoring (3.2 gpg) and 24th in goals allowed. The Wild had a mixed-bag of offseason transactions as Mikko Koivu and Alex Galchenyuk are gone, but Cam Talbot and Nick Bonnino are on board. If goalie Alex Stalock can stay healthy after going 20-13 with a 2.67 GAA and four shutouts, I think Minnesota could very well exceed expectations, but I think the loss of backup Devan Dubnyk could hurt the Wild at some point. Still, I’m going with Minnesota to get the fourth and final playoff spot in the West in 2021!
- Additions: Johan Larsson, Drake Caggiula, John Hayden, Derick Brassard, Tyler Pitlick,
- Subtractions: Taylor Hall, Vinnie Hinostroza, Brad Richardson, Carl Soderberg, Derek Stepan
Arizona went 33-29-8 to finish fifth in the Pacific Division while ranking a discouraging 23rd in scoring (2.7 gpg), but fantastic third in goals allowed (2.6 gpg). The Coyotes suffered a huge loss with Taylor Hall bolting in free agency and Arizona’s additions don’t add up to a more productive offense in 2021, no pun intended. While Clayton Keller, Darcy Kuemper and Oliver Ekman-Larsson all are back, it’s hard to be optimistic about Arizona’s chances in an absolutely loaded West Division in 2021.
- Additions: Vinni Lettieri, Derek Grant, Kevin Shattenkirk
- Subtractions: Michael Del Zotto, Matt Irwin, Kiefer Sherwood, Erik Gudbranson
The Ducks went 29-33-9 last season to finish sixth in the Pacific Division while ranking a dismal 29th in scoring (2.6 gpg) and 25th in goals allowed (3.2 gpg). Anaheim is handcuffed by salary cap restraints and didn’t do much in free agency to improve their roster from the one that finished last season. Arizona had just two players record at least 20 goals last and that just won’t be good enough to make any noise in the West this season!
- Additions: Andreas Athanasiou, Lias Andersson, Olli Maatta
- Subtractions: Trevor Lewis, Nikolai Prokhorkin, Ben Hutton, Joakim Ryan, Tim Schaller, Brad Morrison
The Kings went 29-35-6 to finish a disappointing seventh in the Pacific Division while ranking a pitiful 30th in scoring (2.5 gpg) and 14th in goals allowed (3.0 gpg). Veteran center Anze Kopitar (21 goals, 41 assists) was the only player to record at least 20 goals and 30 assists last season. The Kings do have a bunch of young talent on their roster, butt it’s unproven – and inexperienced talent nonetheless. Los Angeles is at least a couple of years – and two or three elite players away from challenging for anything that matters.
San Jose Sharks
- Additions: Matt Nieto, Patrick Marleau, Kurtis Gabriel, Devan Dubnyk, Ryan Donato
- Subtractions: Melker Karlsson, Joe Thornton, Brandon Davidson, Tim Heed, Dalton Prout, Aaron Dell, Jonny Brodzinski, Anthony Greco
The Sharks went 29-36-5 last season to finish last in the Pacific Division while ranking a discouraging 28th in scoring (2.6 gpg) and 27th in goals allowed (3.2 gpg). To make matters worse, San Jose lost veterans Joe Thornton and Melker Karlsson in free agency. San Jose’s additions of veteran net-minder Devan Dubnyk Ryan Donato an Patrick Marleau just don’t add up to more success in 2021!
NHL Betting News
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
Arizona Coyotes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Arizona Coyotes Game Odds, Coyotes Live Odds, This Weeks Arizona Coyotes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Arizona team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Coyotes Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Arizona NHL News & other info on the Arizona Coyotes. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Arizona Coyotes Today!
- NHL 2021 West Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith the 2020-21 NHL season entering its second week of play, it’s time to find out just what lies ahead in the NHL’s realigned West Division. That said, let’s get right to it so you can wager against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: West Division Los Angeles and San Jose will square off in the same division for Read More
- NHL Picks & Analysis – Games Highlights, Top Picks, PreviewsWith the final night of NHL scrimmage action going down on Thursday night – and the restart campaign kicking off in two days on Saturday, August 1, it’s time to take a look at the three final games of the league’s COVID-19-fueled ‘second’ preseason. With three of the top nine Stanley Cup favorites in action (Boston, Vegas, Dallas) let’s find Read More
- Coyotes vs Flames 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsIn a regular season as long as we see in the NHL, there is very often a fine line between making the playoffs and sitting at home watching while other teams battle it out for the Stanley Cup. Historical data shows us that the average number of points needed to make it into the postseason is 95. If that holds Read More
- Coyotes vs Canucks 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsIf we have learned anything from the past seasons in the NHL, it’s that we have a pretty good idea of what it takes to get into the playoffs. It’s certainly not an exact science by any stretch of the imagination but history has shown us that 95 points on the season is the number that needs to be hit Read More
- Panthers vs Coyotes 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsThe Florida Panthers and Arizona Coyotes are both desperate for two points on Tuesday night when they wrap up their season series in the desert. Both are on the outside of the playoff field looking in as things stand. The Coyotes are short favorites on the Mybookie NHL odds. Let’s see how the NHL odds will be for the Panthers Read More
- Coyotes vs Blues 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsWhen you have a season that has every team play 82 games, the chance of a team staying at the top of the division from start to finish is pretty slim. Given how tight most of the divisional races are in the NHL right now, the likelihood is that the standings as they are now are probably going to look Read More
- Coyotes vs Stars NHL Spread, Preview and PredictionsThe Arizona Coyotes will be looking to pull off the big road upset when they visit the Dallas Stars in a meeting of two of the best defensive teams in all of hockey this season. With the Coyotes looking to extend their winning ways and the Stars looking to get back in the win column, let’s find out which team Read More
- Islanders vs Coyotes Game Preview & NHL Betting LinesIn sports, there is very often a fine line between winning and losing, and in no place is that better seen than in the race for playoff spots. We all tend to think that the season doesn’t really matter until we get down to the final few weeks, but the reality is that a bad losing streak that came in Read More
- Coyotes vs Maple Leafs 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game PreviewBig advantage for the Toronto Maple Leafs on Tuesday as not only are the Leafs at home vs. Arizona but the Coyotes will be playing their second game in 24 hours. Toronto, then, will be a sizable Mybookie NHL favorite. Let’s see how the NHL betting odds will be for the Coyotes vs Maple Leafs. Coyotes vs Maple Leafs 2020 Read More
- Oilers vs Coyotes 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Kings vs Coyotes NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Coyotes vs Hurricanes 2020 NHL Week 14 Lines & Game Preview
- Coyotes vs Penguins 2019 NHL Betting Lines, Game Info & Prediction
- Coyotes vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Canucks vs Coyotes NHL Lines, Game Prediction & Pick
- How to Bet Coyotes vs Rangers NHL Odds & Expert Pick
- NCAA Basketball Sweet 16 Betting Parlay Picks
- Bet on the Capitals vs Coyotes Pro Hockey Odds
- Bet on the Coyotes vs Stars NHL Odds Bout
- Free Florida vs Arizona Pro Hockey Pick
- Arizona Coyotes vs Edmonton Oilers NHL Odds & Predictions
Sports in the State of Arizona
Arizona Coyotes Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.